All Comments on 'Thruple'

by TwistedTranSista

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnabout 2 years ago

Fantastic start! I look forward to seeing where this goes, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More!!! Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There better be a part 2 to this so we find out if Lauren has a cock

TwistedTranSistaTwistedTranSistaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the comments. I am busy at work on the next chapter and, thanks to some advice from Montgomery Quinn, I now know that I need to add some indication of a change in scene to aid the reader (my editing didn’t come through as expected, sorry).

When the next chapter goes live I will post a link to it in the Literotica subreddit. My username on there is the same as here if you wish to follow me. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The premise is really good. However, I think you introduced too much and too quickly for the reader to appreciate the foreshadowing. Slow down and focus the reader’s attention to a character and let it develop. I would love to read future works. Great beginning!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good. I could definitely relate to his relationship with

Jess when the magic had ceased and how he fell into this situation. A very plausible story line.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can't read a story who's title tells you what the story is about and it's spelled wrong. C'mon! It's throuple, as in three + couple, not thruple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedTranSista@TwistedTranSista
Just a horny and poor Uni student writing fantasies for your enjoyment. For anyone that wishes to support me, but only if you can afford the donation: CA - £TwistedTranSista.