All Comments on 'THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 02'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you post the last two chapters of Mean Gitls of Maplewood. It is a great story that deserves more love than what people should give you credit for. Idc what those other people think. I just hope you finish that story. It been eating at me for the suspense.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 2 years ago

I am loving this new super paranoid side of Jaquan, which is pretty justified considering the events of the previous storyline. Although I hate it that he kept us from learning the Mc's name. Guess we'll never know it.

Maybe someone could answer, what was the MC anxious about Rashida asking him? The bad blood is done between them, she's g ok t a new job plus the work he's got for her on the site and they seem pretty chill so what was he worried about?

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 2 years ago

Dude this is gonna be really interesting 😄

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 2 years ago

"I was eyeing my cousin's new couch as I signed the paperwork seeing the workers out. Zoya would look good getting her back blown out on Jaquan's new couch. The thought brought a smile to my face as I got a surprise at the screen door."

Yes please, more of that crazy bitch.

I like this new series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous