THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT?!" There was a bit of silence in the yard as she knelt in front of me with a righteous facial. For the briefest of seconds I could swear I heard crickets.

"Yeah, I wanted to capture you out here because of the overhead streetlights.

There's this really cool orangish glow from the pole in the alley over there behind Jaquan's garage. I bought all of this oil to spray you down because it wouldn't be feasible shooting it in the house. I'm gonna slow down the twerk in slow motion on my editing bay Rashida."

Her face was still in frame completely spoiled with my jizz.

"Right." Rashida got up storming across the yard going into the house signified as always by the overly loud slamming of the heavy security screen door.

"Uhm, that could've gone better." Almost on cue, my phone started ringing predictably with Takisha's assumed number.

"Hello who is this?"

"You know who this is motherfucker." She was whispering.

"How'd you get my number; I didn't give it to you?" There was a moment of pregnant silence before she spoke.

"I got it out of your cousin's phone; why does he have you listed as the Educated Simp?"

"Oh really; that's cool Takisha. What do you want?"

"Come on, you don't have to be mean to me. I'm uh, sorry about hitting your girlfriend with that ICEE. Ain't that what you're mad at me about? I mean, uhm can't we just act nice to one another? I don't want it to be like this. I uh, well you're different and uhm, I was hoping we could like, talk some time. I like you; I mean it. Really like you."

"Why are you fucking my cousin?" There was another long silence as she tried to figure out a way of explaining herself which I considered needless and a moot point.

"You've got a side piece."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No, I don't." I responded more forcefully.

"YES-YOU DO!" Takisha returned even more forcefully. It almost felt as if she would emerge from my trusty android. There was no doubt she would try to rewrite things in her favor verbally if I let her.

"Like it matters and Rashida is my really good friend." I replied offhandedly.

"Well Jaquan is my REALLY GOOD friend." She retorted full of jealous attitude.

"Takisha he's my cousin."

"So."

"You wanted to use me sexually so you dumped him not even forty eight hours ago; I fucked you like you wanted and now you wanna act like we're talking or something. You came looking for sex today and I gave you what you wanted, but now you want to be so uh... controlling. Did I mention Jaquan is my fucking cousin, Takisha?"

"Don't make me the bad guy, you took the pussy. You didn't say no or anything and then you fucked me so hard on your cousin's couch. I almost pissed on myself from that shit and you fucked me just as hard today too. Don't be performative when you obviously loved it. What, so my ass ain't big enough for you like that Rashida cow, huh?!!"

"Don't yell at me."

"Who's yelling?!! I just asked you a question; now are you gonna tell me that you prefer a morbidly obese bloated bitch like that over someone like me, huh? Did you forget what I did to you in that motherfucking garage? You loved every bit of it and you know you wanted to fuck me some more! What, I can't get you to do my laundry too, huh? Now you wanna be faithful to your bitch; is that what you're saying to me? Fuck that black blimp."

"You are so rude."

"STOP PLAYING WITH ME!!"My ears ended up ringing as she shouted.

"Oh my gawd, I'm so glad I didn't get mixed up with you Takisha; you're toxic as fuck."

"WAIT-!!"

I hung up in her face directing all of her calls to voicemail instead of outright blocking her. I intended to casually drag things out further as multiple prompts on my phone indicated she was continuously calling. I took a seat in the backyard on a plastic lawn chair intending to remove the chest harness containing my camera.

Rashida reappeared wearing a robe wrapped around her super curvy body face sans makeup. We exchanged glances as I shrugged not knowing what to say.

"You got a funny ass look on your face; did that anorexic thot call you or something?" I rolled my eyes not wanting to be in this forced "love" triangle.

"Not talking; you want me to apologize for the blow job thing, right?"

"Shit man, can't you tell when a girl wants to work? I figured you ain't let me down so far, so uh, I'll twerk it for you but we've got to be quiet, okay?"

"Rashida?"

"What daddy?" She drew back letting the sash on her robe go lax revealing the nudity underneath. Her breasts were bared and her abdomen down to her navel making me recall Takisha's rueful insults.

This woman was a physical specimen of innate sexuality, and my friend.

"What is your name?"

Rashida smiled getting my meaning letting the robe drop to the grass revealing her birthday suit in its entirety.

I had the filled bottle of baby oil ready in hand squirting its contents on said nudity until she was glistening in the orangish glow of the over head streetlight above Jaquan's garage. Rashida rubbed the oil into her hyper-curvy figure starting to shine bright. Some of the liquid was even applied to her face.

"My name is Thunda."

I got what I wanted in that backyard filming her loud thunderous mating dance for our audience mentally editing it all together as we worked.

Rashida let go twerking harder than I'd even seen before getting some spectacular splashes of the oily liquid continuously being drizzled down her cavernous rear cleavage. I used a bottle and a half during the shoot with a spare ready to go when we finished up in the backyard. I'd bought some towels outside offering them to Rashida to wipe down, but she tossed them to me instead.

"Clean up your mess." She softly chided.

"Yes ma'am."

This shoot was the highlight of a very trying day as Rashida stood there letting me wipe up the excess oil covering her body just sort of smiling as I got my sanctioned perv on. She even accommodated me raising her arms in the air as I worked her underarms before pirouetting turning her backside facing me.

She knew what she was doing now making me wish I'd hooked up with her instead of Mintzy that fateful night. Somehow I ended up on my knees kissing and running my tongue over the rounded curve of a hip as she palmed the back of my head.

"I think you should kiss the front." Rashida turned facing me fully giving me an up close and personal of her bare mound.

I didn't waste any time attacking it like it was my last meal not realizing I was still filming the whole thing.

"Damn, now you're spoiling me daddy."

"Want me to do it all night?" I offered getting a wide eyed look from Rashida before her eyes narrowed in discernment of my true motive whether I realized it or not.

"Don't we have a shoot to do?" She answered charitably.

"Yeah, I guess so; you go on back in the house while I clean up out here and toss these towels in the wash. Be in there in a minute, okay?" I wrapped the robe around her shoulders looking at her face trying my best to manufacture some sort of reassuring expression.

Rashida didn't say anything leaving me alone in the yard.

I picked up everything taking my time hoping she would be asleep when I decided to come inside the house. The sound of the washer going was a godsend muffling my labored sobbing. I glanced down at the floor noticing something sticking out from between the machines. I snatched it up examining the rectangular patch of denim.

It was a pair of ridiculously homemade daisy duke booty shorts. There was no doubt as to why Rashida had never worn them in my presence.

"Well goddamn Shazam."

I half skipped into the house.

Those daisy dukes hit the floor along with my jaw.

She was there on the carpet just inside the living room alcove entrance knees and palms planted flat on this tie dye beach towel. My backup bottle of baby oil was off to the side outside the dining room with a third of its slick contents missing; rather used expeditiously.

Every bit of her was glistening in the partial darkness of Jaquan's living room.

Off to the side on the opposite side of the doorway, she'd set up a ring light proving herself a quick study of my methods managing to provide enough illumination not to take away from her dark skin tone, that rich chocolate I loved so much along with her growing legion of fans. At once I was so hard, it hurt just looking at her.

Rashida Sikes knew me like the back of her hand.

"Keep the camera on daddy; come get some buns. I need you to finish waxing them for me. Can you do that?" She was working at being purposely seductive recalling a conversation we'd had some days earlier.

Rashida's inherent misgivings about her own sexual standing with me were clear. She wanted to do something, create some signature experience between us to match, dare I say surpass her contemporaries.

My sexual past and present was not only effecting me, but her as well now that we were spending a lot of time together. At my best, I was kind of serving as her unofficial fairy step-father rebuilding a life I'd turned on its head and helping her to a new start without the narcissistic training wheels.

Rashida rocked back and forth on her haunches staring.

"Fuck whatever you want daddy; fuck as hard as you want for as long as you want. Just make sure you film it so I can watch it over and over again. I want something to masturbate to when you're not around."

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow at her dirty talk almost chortling at its unnatural sound.

"DAMN, JUST PLAY ALONG FOOL!!" Rashida broke character for a moment, then remembered herself.

I dropped my pants eager to get at her noticing her doubletake at the state of my tumescence. I think she was surprised at my lust for her after all the times we'd hooked up since getting over the sexual hump some time ago in that bathroom.

My cock loved every bit of her and it was personally liberating being able to be with her on site whenever we crossed paths. The memory of her being thuggish and emotionally abusive towards me in those early days before we hooked up had become a distant memory.

"Oh yeah that's it baby; give me what I need. I've been feigning for your dick all day. Fuck me good, fuck me right."

I pushed softly against her peach finding it parted welcoming me inside her juicy confines. Rashida was dripping, sopping wet inside feeling narrower than I was accustomed to as I got enough inside before hitting the back.

Her cunt was partially shallow made just right for someone like me while my cousin who'd slept with her admitted liking the friction and struggle to stuff her full with his certified twelve inches. I fit perfectly enough with just a bit of my shaft above the root still outside. Thunda's cheeks made up for the rest sandwiching what was left.

Her froggy style posture left her huge back porch resting right in my lap impaled to the gills. Instead of waiting for me to start moving, Rashida began rowing her butt back and forth agonizingly slow, methodical even. I was kneeling behind her sitting on my own haunches, my posture necessary to get a proper shot of her from the back.

The camera mounted on my chest would provide the viewing audience with a rather inclusive POV experience.

My eyes caught it for a fleeting second. Then it returned as she began to pick up a bit of speed making me focus intently on it.

Motion ripple.

Right there at the top of her crack, that cavernous rear cleavage that informed the two enormous halves of her sixty plus inches of online fame.

Another motion ripple, bigger this time as she began to bounce in my lap with a more lively tempo. Rashida knew how to arch her back deeply making her butt look that much bigger.

She was a natural to the camera plying her trade with no shame to her game unlike earlier. Initially she'd taken to camming to make ends meet on the sly after quitting her job in frustration with way too many thirsty coworkers and other issues.

A misguided rival outed Rashida to her then boyfriend who ended up forcing her to "perform" on cam for her audience.

Worst part about it, when all was revealed she didn't get the satisfaction of smiting her enemy instead losing in a one-sided street fight that saw her humiliated before the neighborhood.

Her psyche was fractured further after aiding a perceived friend in a campaign of emotional terrorism only to find out later that woman's hands were in her pocket robbing her blind. This revelation left her bereft of direction as she saw it, but I'd ended up assuming that void in her life.

"Hey?"

"Yeah Rashida?"

"You're with me, right?" She sounded concerned but it was all for naught as I stared at her face blinking profusely.

"Do you even have to ask?"

I let go of the fact that a camera was still attached to my chest hovering over Rashida cupping her sticky pert breasts for a hearty pinch. Her eyes became slits as her body language kept me honest and on point.

Her money maker pressed into my lap gently pushing back into my original position with Rashida assuming a crouch. Her sixty plus inches of online fame bounced in my lap like a plaything made of the most buoyant rubber.

The wet clapping sound filled my ears as she thumped the back of her cunt fucking herself to distraction with my cock.

Rashida was different in a way that some would describe as being "hood" but I saw through that to an innate demureness that informed her actions in direct conflict with her ego. I'd worked hard intentionally and otherwise to gain her trust on some level before we hooked up; but we both knew I'd never had a chance with her if not for an endorsement from a "friend" who tried me out first.

These days, the floodgates were wide open.

"UN DADDY!! UN-UN!! OH FUCK IT GOOD!!" Rashida groaned loud cutting through the darkness as I began thrusting up into her cunt. I leaned back a little maintaining the shot as more motion ripples radiated from that singular point at the height of her gluteal cleft blooming spectacularly.

Pretty soon the whole of that gigantic black heart was shaking, vibrating, jiggling all over the place as we found a symbiosis clapping together. Perspiration intermingled with copious amounts of baby oil splashed all over the place as I gutted her passionately. There were goosebumps all over her biceps, back and buttocks as Rashida rolled her shoulders feeling it everywhere.

I wished I's set up a camera on her opposite side to catch her bouncing tits.

"YEAH!! THAS IT!! FUCK ME SO GOOD DADDY!! OH YEAH!! FUCK!! KEEP TAPPIN THAT SHIT!! OH YEAH!!!" Rashida's masculine sounding groans had this haunting quality to them as rivulets of sweat ran into my eyes. I had to grab handfuls of her hips fingertips disappearing into their lushness to keep from toppling over. I straightened up kneeling behind Rashida as that butt started slamming backwards into me.

She had this unique way of dipping her lower back as she reared backward into my thrusting pelvis. It was a deep arch caught perfectly on camera POV.

"About to cum, girl." I moaned softly knowing I'd be able to mute the verbal cue with editing software.

"WAX ALL OF THIS ASS!! I WANNA GET MARKED DADDY!! CUM ALL OVER THIS MONSTER!!" Rashida groaned expertly popping her hips dislodging my prick as she faceplanted on the carpet. The reason for the beach towel underneath us became apparent as she rolled and bucked popping those hips getting the same loud clapping sound she'd performed in Jaquan's backyard earlier.

The sight of that massive chocolate dipped heart bopping, undulating and twerking triggered an eruption.

Several thick ropes of milky cum began streaking Rashida's humongous buns while she kept it up coaxing a massive load out of me. I barely even registered the distressed groan of my own sounding like I'd been shanked as I hosed down both of those individually teardrop shaped cheeks.

In the end Rashida lay there gasping as my glazed spunk ran off her online sixty inches of online fame, some deep inside her rear cleavage. Her peach was frosted over. Rashida was laying on the beach towel legs spread apart looking as if she were making a face down snow angel.

"Yeah, sometimes you just need to uh, let it out; right?"

She sounded weary knowing I was kneeling there surveying the damage. I stopped short of palming her cheeks, but she seemed to sense my hand hovering giving her butt a horizontal wiggle making it jiggle and splash some of our intermingled juices. I laid beside her on the towel.

"I like it when you feel good baby; I like making you feel good." My hand was rubbing, slathering, and massaging my spunk into her cheeks as Rashida cooed.

"Why?"

"I like watching you cum; I-mean I like it when my partner cums first but you're special."

"Oh yeah, what makes me special, huh daddy?"

"The way we met and the way we hooked up that first time after all the drama. Rashida, you're the reason why I started learning to use my hands and fingers on the women I sleep with. Our uh, old friend made me go down on her the first time we slept together like it was expected."

Rashida stirred turning her face in my direction surprised when I mentioned the unmentionable.

"I learned about eating a woman like a ripe piece of fruit from her because I thought that's how someone that looked like her needed to be pleased. She never said as much, even got mad at me for doing "that" when she wanted to be fucked one time. But you, every time I think about that cramped bathroom wrestling with you over that phone...well, that does it for me. Once I got those fingers inside; well you know baby."

"Why you gotta bring up that embarrassing shit?" Her eyes looked away while she smiled biting her lower lip.

"Sorry but you uh, gave me this supposed BDE Rashida; the way you reacted when I fingered you."

"Yeah so?!" The dimples at the end of her smile told me how she felt about the memory as my fingertips pressed against her slick opening. She was slowly starting to react to the continued caressing of her privacy.

"If it wasn't for you; I'd probably suck at sex; did you ever think about that?"

"You just trying to make me feel good."

"Yeah but not in the way you're talking about." My fingers were slowly creeping inside her already at the knuckle. Her brown eyes fluttered registering my overture on the sly. Rashida started huffing with a hand on my side.

"Lay on your back; we're gonna make another blowjob video." I was smiling like a goof too as she reached over snagging a couch pillow to cradle the back of my head.

Rashida ended up kowtowing beside my waistline using both hands to handle and cradle my endowment. If the camera wasn't there on my chest right in front of my face, I would've forgot its existence. She took most of me in her mouth with a continual sucking inversion of her cheeks making sweet love to my cock.

I just let go giving Rashida everything she wanted whining and squealing with my toes curling uncontrollably. My left hand feverishly rubbed the ridiculous curve of her massive supple buttocks. There was no doubt she just wanted to make me cum.

I found a fleeting thought of Takisha's own patented penchant for bottomless head as Rashida let my prick pop free revealing a deluge of precum and saliva running down my shaft over her hands. She watched my reaction.

Rashida buried my cock in her mouth again satisfied with whatever she saw written all over my face vacuuming those cheeks harder than before. Our sexual interludes had become exploratory on some level with each trying to find new ways of pleasing one another.

She went further engulfing my endowment harder eventually gagging up my cock now covered with her foamy looking spit up. Rashida went into my favorite froggy style position this time to cater more to my cock than anything else.