THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well even though things turned out the way they did; how're you going to feel a year from now? Do really think you have any long term options with Thunda?" I was heartened that Rashida's pic was left up on the side of the screen giving us a wealth of free publicity.

"I'll ask her when she wakes up Sly." More uproarious laughter followed as I got an endorsement from Sydney.

"You REALLY are The Educated Simp."

"BRUH, YOU GOT ME READY TO PAY YO BITCH!!" Their comedian cohort was almost in hysterics giving me another opportunity.

"Her cash app is in the link; she's got a new trailer hitting today. No offense, but are we done here people?"

"Sure young blood, take care of yourself and think about what we said." Sly and Sydney looked decidedly salty ending the call.

I lightly turned up the sound on Jaquan's smart television listening to those two self-righteous assholes basically run me down in this egregious sermon. Their audience obviously skewed heavily female, but I was looking at the online super chat reading the responses to Rashida's trailer which were coming in favorably at a brisk clip.

A lot of people were clamoring for her link making me euphoric. I went into the kitchen with my phone bringing up Rashida's social media watching the clicks and likes run up by the hundreds in less than five minutes.

I put on some coffee, went to the bathroom after making sure Jaquan was still out like a light. It took me a minute to compose myself before walking across Daisy's room drawing back the thick curtain to Rashida's room. I was surprised it wasn't still locked figuring maybe she'd come out while I was asleep on the couch.

My muse was laying face down with a floppy bonnet on her head and a blanket covering her curves. I didn't find anything wrong with a little sexual greed lifting up the far end of the quilt at her feet exposing her prized possession. Rashida was wearing a ratty looking white baby tee and some exceptionally thin fullback cotton panties.

They were sheer enough stretched across her butt that everything was visible as I noticed her iPhone on the bedside table. I snapped it up turning up the volume deftly inserting it under her cheek mashed against her pillow.

I reached down grabbing a big handful of her huge right ass cheek making her squirm in her sleep and bat at my hand. I pulled up the curtain resisting the urge to go further sitting back down on the couch after making a fortuitous text. I waited about a good five minutes walking back to the kitchen as I got a delivery notification.

I poured myself a cup of joe piling on the sugar opening the fridge for some cream.

Rashida appeared as I was closing the fridge door standing there with her arms outstretched holding the frame.

"Oh, good morning how do you like your coffee?"

She was startling standing there in front of me with what was nearly a Glasgow smile on her face, tears streaming down her cheeks almost glistening in the approaching sunlight filtering in through the kitchen window. Her phone was in one hand pressed into the door frame. Rashida put her phone on the counter top without word.

She walked pigeon toed to me cupping my face on either side rewarding me with a scintillating kiss full of tongue and intermingled juices.

Then she abruptly ended the kiss picking up her phone in both hands like it was her most prized treasure staring intently at it for a few minutes before looking into my eyes. I nodded leaning against the counter drinking from my mug with both hands before addressing her.

"Are you ready to take it to the next level Thunda?"

Something was welling up inside her as she blinked profusely looking rapturous with that wide grin pasted on her narrow head. She started nodding profusely still not talking.

"Congratulations, you've gone viral."

She suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck nearly wrenching my head off in this deep hug.

"Remember when we bet I could make you happy and Takisha sad at the same time?"

Rashida broke our embrace still grinning with tears running down her cheeks. I wiped away a few as she looked at her phone one last time.

Rashida turned walking gingerly out of the kitchen with her phone in both hands leaving me to finish my mug.

"Well, that went okay." I washed out my mug checking her socials finding continuous activity; I also checked her content finding activity up tenfold.

There was no doubt Rashida's cash app was blowing up as well. I took a seat on the couch noticing the recovered daisy dukes remembering my earlier inspiration.

"Daddy." I looked up from my phone jaw dropping again.

Rashida Sikes was hugging the doorframe looking at me still crazily smiling.

She was nude.

The only article on her body was the floppy bonnet on her head as she looked at me still blinking profusely. Before I even realized it she'd closed the distance between us planting a knee on the couch beside me as she took me down blanketing my body underneath hers.

Rashida was breathing hard sort of huffing as she jostled stripping off my t-shirt baring my chest. Her lips suckled my nipples hard one at a time nipping making them making me squirm before she locked her plush lips on my neck gnawing up a series of love bites. Her palm covered one of my pecs digging nails into it making me yelp.

Rashida went after my arm capturing my wrist shaking it until my phone hit the floor with a heavy thud.

She maneuvered until my legs were trapped between her stallion legs as she pushed up on my shoulders crouching on all fours atop my stationary body. I couldn't shake the crazy gregarious smile on her face but Rashida didn't give me a chance slipping her tongue deep into my mouth as she flattened out.

I could feel her right hand palming the back of my head like a baseball. There was this soulful quality to our mounting passions as she rolled her neck following the trajectory of my face as I tilted my chin upward. She drew my captured hand to her left breast allowing me to squeeze and play with it pinching the nipple.

My other hand was only able to rub her back finding the upper swell of her now powered up sixty plus inches of online fame. Rashida Sikes was damp, moist all over as if the excitement made her sweat.

My endowment was hard enough to cut diamond with the crown being teased through my pajama bottoms by her heated opening. Thunda was on one in the early morning darkness grinding down onto the head of my cock rolling those wide hips essentially semi-dry humping me to exhilarating distraction.

She let go of my wrist cupping the right side of my face really making out like we hadn't done it in years. Her moans were heated accompanying the heated huffs on air from her mouth as she lapped at my lips like some wild thing.

Rashida shot up on all fours again pinning my limbs down staring down at me like some lioness. I couldn't help but notice the healthy jiggle of her enhanced breasts right over my hungry lips. She shifted downward pushing a tit between my lips like she wanted me to choke on it. Instead I went sloppy slathering saliva all over that lemon sized boob as she reached down grabbing my junk like she would run off with it.

She gave my endowment a series of rough twisting tugs that made me yowl in delight before snatching her hand away.

The invigorated Thunda licked a particularly slimy trail from my sternum along my abdomen inching downward towards my feet digging her fingers into the elastic waistband of my pajama pants. She kept moving backward until I was stripped nude matching her own as my prick pointed towards the ceiling.

Rashida buried a good portion of my shaft between her juicy lips using all ten fingers in the twisting motion. I was about to cum five minutes into my celebration blow job but managed to stave things off.

My vision was going blurry but I found myself looking at that humongous ass bobbing and wagging high above her shoulders. Things were audibly sloppy and wet as a sheathe of intense humidity engulfed us.

"Hey what're you doing?" Rashida captured the back of my right knee pushing it up towards my chest.

She hunched over my body kissing me full on the lips while the rest of her sort of wrestled and jockeyed for position as a hand pressed down on my sternum. It was her intention to hurt me but I felt like she was trying to twist me into a pretzel. Her thick shapely right leg flew over landing at my opposite hip foot flat.

"Huh? What're...YOU! Oh, okay." Rashida Sikes aka Thunda rolled out something new on the morning of her incidental come up as I slid deep inside her confines up to the hilt. It was a position jokingly attributed to lesbians.

We were scissoring, for lack of a better term.

Rashida trapped my captured right leg between her pert boobs popping and twerking sensually. She was sitting up in my lap impaled doing what amounted to a slow methodical belly dance as her defined abdomen undulated. The thick stallion leg swung over planting both feet on the floor with my right leg still in her grasp.

My cock was taken on an incredible ride in her snatch making me moan louder than I intended before looking up at her face. Rashida gestured with her head kind of nodding backward until I realized in this position I could grope and play with her huge butt as much as I wanted.

She continued sensually riding me in this weird position still in possession of my leg as I began to crest. I dug my fingers into her rear cleavage in this position squeezing as if I wanted to make that butt cheek pop like a balloon.

Rashida rubbed and ground me to hamburger with this really deep arch in her back that made her walls tighten up until I was almost in tears myself. I involuntarily squirmed and bucked underneath her feeling myself about to cum.

"Oh fuck I'm finna cum girl." I was almost talking gibberish as she slowed to a stop looking at my face until I returned her gaze. Our eyes locked in that instant as I realized I'd given Rashida Sikes a fondest wish becoming a literal fairy step-father in my own right.

Rashida went hard rowing her those sixty plus inches of online fame in my lap, a woman possessed.

I lost count of the innumerable loads of jizz I blew into her most holiest of holies. Rashida rolled right through three cycles of this before dismounting and hitting a frenetic cowgirl style rutting that had me sexually punch drunk.

Her hands interestingly enough, were around my neck as if she meant to strangle the life out of me, her eyes squinted shut mouth hanging open. She seemed to know exactly when I was going to cum hitting that deep arch wedging into my pelvis as I squirted and creampied her snatch to oblivion.

I was a crash test dummy.

Rashida collapsed laying prone atop me with both of her thick shapely gams framing the outside of my legs. Both of us were trashed huffing and gasping drenched in sweat and reeking of sex.

This big "THICC" sister had put it on me something fierce.

"Damn yall." We jointly stirred finding Jaquan peering into the room from the adjacent corridor that was bordered on either side by his and his daughter's bedrooms.

I facepalmed but Rashida drew my hand down cupping the side of my head for a deep soulful kiss full of tongue and saliva.

Jaquan's eyes were wide as saucers.

"Hey uhm, can I hit too Rashida?" He actually looked desperate, especially after spending time with Takisha as my muse glanced back at him, then looked down at my face.

Rashida kissed me even more passionately before staring back at my cousin shaking her head in the extreme negative without word.

Jaquan looked shocked, probably more at Rashida's behavior than anything else.

"WELL YOU TWO MOTHERFUCKAS BETTER GET MY SHIT STEAM CLEANED AGAIN!!!" He disappeared followed by the sound of a slamming bedroom door as Rashida lazed atop my body.

"Did you like my thanks daddy?" She half moaned using her pointer finger to stimulate one of my nipples before taking it into her mouth.

"Damn, I'm worried you might be pregnant after that shit. We might have to get married bitch."

Rashida laughed as we made out post coital while Jaquan could be heard in muffled conversation in the other room. I was too caught up in the moment to worry about it.

"Wanna make some more non-existent babies negro; I'm off today." She offered.

"I know this sounds crazy, but I wanna make some content; but before we do that, I wouldn't mind if you'd put those cotton panties back on and bent over your bed for me. I wanna blow a load all over them; I'm a pervert, right?"

"We can be perverts together." We started making out again as Rashida arched into the underside of my penis which was pinned between my belly and her mound.

She started grinding me again with ardent attention to detail.

"WHAT-THE FUCK?!!" Rashida roughly tumbled to the floor with a heavy thud.

"JAA-QUAN!!!"I was snatched buck naked into the air by my cousin clearing his head as my back hit the ceiling. I could literally look over to my left and see the ceiling fan dangerously close to my head as he readied a nuclear haymaker.

"YOU FUCKED TAKISHA NIGGA?!!" Soundly defeated, Rashida's unwanted rival had resorted to the next to last card in her playbook by outing both of our mutual indiscretions.

"STOP IT, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND JAQUAN!!!" Rashida wrapped her arms around his bicep trying to keep him from destroying my face, but he was so pumped up that her feet were clearing the floor.

"I TOLD THIS MOTHERFUCKA NOT TO FUCK MY GIRL!! MADE HIM PROMISE RASHIDA!! HE STILL DID IT!! MAN, HE'S BEEN FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF HER RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE!! I THOUGHT WE WAS FAMILY MAN!! FUCK MAN!!"

Jaquan was emotionally warped while I had my eyes closed hoping to still have the semblance of a face when he was done smashing it to mush. My funeral was flashing before my eyes as his words radiated hurt more than any sufficient rage.

"SHE'S PLAYING YOU DUMMY!! YOU BET NOT HIT HIM, I'M WARNING YOU NIGGA!!"

"OH, YOU WARNING ME BITCH?!! I DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANNA DO IN MY HOUSE!!!" Frighteningly enough, he was able to hold me aloft against the ceiling with one hand while Rashida put all her weight on his other trying to yank the offending arm in the opposite direction and free me.

"DON'T BE STOOPID!! DADDY SHOW HIM THE PROOF!! COME ON MAN, YOU'VE GOTTA HELP ME BEFORE HE KILLS YOUR ASS!!" Unknown to both of them, I kinda wanted Jaquan to beat the living shit out of me.

My voice was lost.

Rashida was flung lose rolling into the edge of the wall adjacent to the short stairwell leading out of the house.

I was ready to get what I deserved eyes closed, limbs loosely hanging in the air.

The blow didn't come.

I opened my eyes finding my cousin staring at my face looking strained.

His bottom lip was quivering as I looked over finding Rashida sitting there watching breathing hard with a hand on her side. She'd slammed into the wall when he tried to launch that nuclear haymaker.

"Damn cuz." I half whispered lowering me to the floor. I was nude along with Rashida who stayed where she was as he started at both of us.

Jaquan's shoulders drooped as he walked to his bedroom going inside closing the door a little more carefully this time. The sound of it closing softly made my eyes flutter, but my limbs were leaden.

I glanced down at Rashida.

"Well, he knows now so its all out in the open."

Rashida's brow furrowed as her namesake came into view as evidenced by the thunderous rage on her face. My nude muse crawled across the floor on all fours snapping up my android. She got up still favoring her side powerwalking loudly to my cousin's door out of view.

The resultant slam made the walls shake as I took a seat on the couch still naked.

I didn't care.

I didn't care about anything.

I just wished he would've beat the holy shit out of me until he was satisfied. No matter what, I wouldn't have fought back or even defended myself. I felt utterly disappointed that he didn't give in to his emotions. I deserved to be fucked up no matter what.

I just wanted my cousin to have that closure.

Rashida stormed by into Little Daisy's bedroom slamming the door behind herself. I registered it out the corner of my eye but didn't look.

I was happy to have added to her fortunes but didn't care otherwise.

I dipped my head looking down at the top of my thighs ignoring my flaccid penis.

"Hey cuz."

I glanced up finding Jaquan there with my phone. There was this odd uncharacteristic look on his face I'd never seen before.

"Sorry, uhm about fucking Takisha."

"It's cool., Rashida showed me the footage. Made me look at that shit."

"I thought she was an asshole for doing that in front of me; thought she needed what I gave her, but I honestly like fucking the shit out of her and being a dick about it. I wanna say I did it for revenge at how she did you wrong in front of me, but I don't know if that's a lie. Maybe you should fuck me up Jaquan; I think I need it cuz."

"Nall man."

"Jaquan, I'm gonna fuck Takisha in the ass."

There was a long pause as I stared across the room in the early morning sunshine expecting an epic sucker punch.

"That's your business." Jaquan replied stifling obvious emotion.

"I'm gonna fuck her in the ass and then I'm gonna dump her for real nigga." I tried again.

"Okay whatever." He was wise to my barely hidden desire to be beaten unconscious.

"You never asked why I sicced Zoya on you; it was fair trade for fucking Takisha. I knew she'd show you something better than an uptight narcissistic cunt who thought her shit didn't stink and I was right. So, I can have Takisha's pitiful little bubble booty, huh cuz? I wanna hear that bitch scream my name before I dump her; and when I say that shit, I mean she's gonna yell out "The Educated Simp" because I ain't ever telling her my real name. WANNA FIGHT MAN?!! YOU WANNA GO OUTSIDE AND DO THE DAMN THING, HUH NIGGA?!! COME ON, YOU SCARED?!!"

I lost my temper shouting like an idiot still sitting on his new couch like an idiot.

"Okay."

"Huh?"

"Meet me in the backyard cuz; but at least put on some pants." Jaquan walked by me going out of the front door as that heavy screen door slammed loudly.

"Well, alrighty then; this is another fine mess I got me into." I pulled on my discarded pajama bottoms stepping into my sneakers as I stood.

There was something out the corner of my eye drawing attention.

Rashida was standing there wrapped in a bathrobe leaning against the wall. She was silently ugly crying as I greeted her with a half-smile and a wink.

"Hey we can stop by the pharmacy if I'm not dead before we do that shoot, kay?"

She nodded somberly with tears running down her face as I turned walking out of the room hands shoved in my pockets.

The heavy security screen door slammed behind me presumably sealing my fate as I trudged to the backyard finding my older cousin waiting there for me.

"Oh cool, come help me out over here." Jaquan greeted me casually.

"Huh?"

"Help me take this couch back into the house." He'd pulled the couch from its vertical post against his fence looking at me expectantly.

"Uh, okay."

"Ah, wasted money on that new shit; you sat on it more than me already so maybe I'll give it to you cuz."

"Want me to buy you a new couch?" I asked handling the other end of it.

"Nah, you'll just bang some female on it anyway."

"You can fuck Zoya on the couch in the front room at the house I'm renting; but my landlord might be watching on nest cam. He's giving me the place as a favor to his fiancé, but still be hawking my ass when I'm there. Eh, I'm not supposed to have females up in there or I get booted."

"Really?" Both of us were slowly moving the couch backwards to his house.

"Yeah, but you should've seen how he treated his daughter bruh; I'm miss fucking her." I waxed nostalgic thinking about one Charity Gilbert and my favorite pair of shorts she'd worn during our goodbye hookup.