THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaquan stopped right before we reached the door.

"You fucked the man's daughter?"

"Yeah, but that was way before we actually met in person; part of me thinks that's why they spirited her away to college because we couldn't keep our hands off one another. If it wasn't for Vickie, I would've' ended up with..."

The conversation died.

I stared off into space until Jaquan shook his end of the couch getting my attention.

"Was she hot?"

"Man, you wouldn't believe it if I told you but she looks just like a celebrity; I mean they could be sisters."

"Who?"

"Eh, she always hated being compared to that woman because she's a bitch. But Charity, that's her name; is an uber bitch."

"Bruh, I don't know the damn girl and you said she's away at college anyway. Who she look like, huh?"

"Gabrielle Union."

"BULLSHIT!"

"Gabrielle Union with a bad motherfucking body; she's got these big perfect natural tits and a tight ass that'll make you wanna wife her up. That bitch could give Zoya a run for her money bruh."

"I don't believe you."

"You think I'm lying?" We got closer to the screen door as I sat my end down to open it.

"Hey, at the end of the day you're family and the closet thing I've got to a little brother. Ain't no female gonna come between us; and I got nothing for Takisha. Only thing fucked up is that I'm gonna have to cop to Daisy's mother about hooking up with her teacher. I'm kind of pissed she tried to use me like an attack dog."

"Don't worry about her; I'm gonna fuck her in the ass."

"Oh, you're serious about that, huh?"

"It'll be her idea but honestly I hope she's out of our lives now. Every time I see her, we end up having bomb ass hate sex. I fucked her in your garage yesterday while I was doing Rashida's laundry, then she got buck and tried to get extra." Jaquan rolled his shoulders looking irritated.

"TMI my brother; do your thang but leave me out of it going forward."

"If she comes around here, can I fuck her?"

"You're gonna do it anyway." He shrugged clandestinely acknowledging my shitty behavior.

"Hey Jaquan, what're you gonna do with all those shoes Zoya bought you?"

"What shoes?"

"You didn't see all that shit on the dining room table? Fed-Ex delivered it yesterday."

"Serious?"

"Yeah."

It was my mistake as he dropped his end of the couch running into the house leaving me holding the bag in no uncertain terms. I heard a joyous shout from the dining room as he discovered Zoya's bounty.

I was left to drag the couch into the house opening the door finding Rashida sitting there on the short stairwell wearing her robe and floppy bonnet.

"What am I gonna do with you two fools?" There was a first-aid kit tucked under her arm.

"I have way too many dirty ideas to answer that question right now baby."

Rashida snickered getting up leaving the kit behind. I wasn't surprised when she helped me drag the couch into the living room propping it up vertically next to the new version where Jaquan was presently trying on an ugly pair of Big Baller gym shoes. We sat down next to him with Rashida between us as I glanced down at his one bare foot.

"Hey Jaquan?"

"Yeah?"

"When are you gonna take that pink nail polish off your foot? I'm sure Zoya's made up for it with all these sneakers." The stapled shut bag was open on the floor and Rashida reached down peering into it.

She came up with a male thong made in a cartoony elephant style with the trunk made to hold his uh, business. Both of us were snickering resulting in Jaquan snatching and tossing the lingerie across the room. He looked at us with a fake angry expression before looking at my feet.

"You talking about me, what about your shit bruh?"

"What're you talking about nigga?" Jaquan motioned towards my own feet bare after I'd kicked off my shoes once we sat down.

All ten of my toenails were painted hot pink.

"What, is this shit?" I was confused.

Rashida tucked her chin drawing her shoulders inward wrists crossed as she started snickering, then burst into gregarious laughter. She even pounded a fist on one of her oversized thighs busting up at the sight of Jaquan's foot and both of mine. Both of us robotically craned our heads on either side of her narrow noggin.

A prankster in our midst had been exposed.

"Both of yall so cute."

She got up carefully first turning in my direction only to have my cousin's hand slap the shit out of that sixty plus inches of online fame.

"OW MOTHERFUCKA!!" Rashida pivoted about to plant one right between his eyes.

My hand slapped the living shit out of her opposite cheek making it jiggle uncontrollably. Her bathrobe provided little comfort or buffer from those stinging slaps as she stared at both of us nodding her head biting her lower lip.

"There's gonna be consequences for this shit, right?"

"Yup." We both answered.

"Aw shit yall." Rashida chortled putting both of her hands on her wide hips.

END of SEASON ONE

*********************************************************************************************

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SPINOFF!!

Please follow the next chapter in this "sorta" SAGA: The ASS formerly known as Ms. WTF?!!