All Comments on 'Thursday, Friday and Saturday'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

I haven't even read the story yet and had to comment. Any day on Lit with a new Ohio story is a good day.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
A distinct whiff

of quality...best story on here for a week or more. Well written, well constructed and well told. Thanks Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are back...but what the heck?

A new one from u after a long time...but what was it? Seems like you were sleep walking when u wrote it!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 4 years ago

Damn, a story from Ohio! The rumors of his demise were exaggerated! Sick nasty story, Sir. Write more, please. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good to see a new Ohio story

SO much better than all the garbage we've been getting for months now. I'm not sure I believe every word coming out of Shannon's mouth and they appear to have lousy communication skills, but hey - nobody is perfect. The story did seem to end a little quickly. Thanks for the story.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
why was her suitcase at the door

just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shows never to jump to conclusions

Nice work Ohio.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Can't blame the hero's reaction to what was going on. His wife could have told him about her sister but he didn't want to talk about it.

5

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

I'm guessing in another four moths he'll find out his wife gave him the clap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry I could not trust the sisters ever again . Time to cut your losses.-

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

4 stars but don't they have phones to communicate? She could have called or text to let him know what she was doing and why. Glad it worked out for him but they need to learn to talk. It stops misunderstandings. Glad to see you posting again.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 4 years ago
I'll take you at your word!

5 stars!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 4 years ago

Nice surprise. An affirmation of love and basic decency. Well plotted and executed flash story. A nice piece to accompany morning coffee. Thanks.

Bh76Bh76almost 4 years ago

I’ll never understand characters that have a chance to stop something but don’t. He could’ve called that night and confronted her about it, possibly even stopped what he thought was happening. Perhaps not, but it’s not realistic to just do nothing about it.

stev2244stev2244almost 4 years ago

Ha, you've really got me there. Hardened by years of exposure to LW clichés, I envisioned many outcomes, but not this. Nice, entertaining story. Thanks for posting it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago
Only question I have after reading this...

How the hell Alex managed to not end up in jail after beating up Nita?

I also wonder why didn't Shannon mentioned Eric's wife cancer to her husband before Ben confronted her with the photo.

But, all and all... pretty solid.

It's not as if LW is giving is us the creme of the crop, lately, so better to show appreciation and support to writers that are actually worth a damn.

Thanks for the share, author.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
So many questions!

How do we know the guy's wife really had cancer? Did our hero go speak with her doctor? Why was the suitcase by the door and not in the living room? Was it American Tourister? What size bra did the sister wear? Did he even check the suitcase for weapons? What was the problem with the HVAC? What kind of car did he drive? The story was nice but it left a lot of unanswered questions.

I am pleased Ohio has posted another story and I hope he continues. This site is weak on fag cuck shit and Ohio's contributions will certainly help make up for the deficiency. Welcome back to the battle of the sexes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope

Like your writing Ohio but this one leaves a bad taste. A wife goes to dinner alone with a co-worker and is spotted holding hands by friends of MC while he is away from home working.If she was just consoling the guy why didn't she tell her husband beforehand smacks of deceit and at least emotional cheating. Then he gets plenty of sex guilty conscience methinks. Perhaps he should contact the guys wife who suddenly is okay again and check if she knew of this little Tete et Tete. Then the SIL is assaulted by a husband who allegedly cheated. Sounds more like she cheated and husband attacked her and kicked her out. Are the police involved as she put in hospital? Think another chapter is needed to find out the truth personally think they are a pair of cheaters. However look forward to more of your stories.

John UK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another Excellent Story

Your stories are so well crafted and well written. Thank you for another wonderful offering.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
Loving wives seem to be...

...taking over the Loving Wife category. Nice story!

chastenchastenalmost 4 years ago

I really enjoyed it. My mind went the obvious place, of course--Loving Wives after all. It even insisted on looking for holes in her explanations as she was making them. "Oh, she's good, but he'll catch her out."

Therefore, the whole "reader, you done tripped yourself up," was welcome and fun. I'm glad to see another from you. --C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Have to wonder...

We left the restaurant it didn't look like they had drinks yet... so possibly still eating... food. A call or forward the photo at the very least puts a dampener on her evening.

I get day to day gossip about Nita being off limits, but this is serious shit, so Shannon should be turning to her husband, her lover and her protector for help and advice. No matter his dislike of Nita, if he's the man Shannon thinks he may not be happy doing anything for Nita, but in Shannon's sister's hour of need he wouldn't hesitate.

For the nony that didn't read the story, shannon explained about the suitcase.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Didn't end how I thought it might. But it was a realistic end, even so. And a solid 5* read.

JayDiverJayDiveralmost 4 years ago

New Ohio story, YEA!!

Plus one that steps out of the usual LW plot clichés, double yea! Makes for good morning, thanks.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Nope a snake may shed its skin but the pattern/colors never change. It's just a matter of time when Nita continues to poison Shannon's marriage. We are to believe that Nita ONLY tried to sabotage Shannon's marriage 'over 4years' out of jealousy? BS meter is pegging.

*

As far as the picture, has he never heard "TRUST but verify"? If other guys wife has cancer it will be easy to verify. Why the suitcase by the door and not in the guest bedroom? Where was she that morning? At this moment the stink test is stinking. Ohio, a role in the hay and all is utopia; love your stereotyping of husbands being so simple, give them some nookie and all is utopia!?!?

*

Nope to many loose ends with questionable conclusions. 3*

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 4 years ago

Thank you. A new Ohio story! This story made my day. Please write more. Nice twist in rhe story.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

It is always good to read a well constructed story, but having said that, Shannon was just a little to quick with her answers. If Nita got beat up so bad on Tuesday that she had to stay in the hospital till after Saturday Shannon would have been spending all her free time with her not going out wit a co-worker. If Shannon had gone to get clothes for Nita, why didn't she either put them in the spare room or if she was afraid Ben would say no, just leave them in the trunk of her car.

In the four nights he was gone, she never called or texted him once? I don't like my relatives most of the time but if what she said was true, I would have liked to have been told ahead of time. Was Eric's wife ever really in danger of dying?

You did a great job (of leaving unanswered questions) Ohio, look forward to part two.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

2* One of Ohio's worst stories. I call BS on this one. Shannon is a sociopathic liar. Hubby never verified any of her bullshit stories. Typicalobtuse, wimpy husband character. The only things that save

the story are grammar and spelling.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Nice story.

I was also wondering why Alex wasn't arrested?

Still a nice short.

Thank you.

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 4 years ago

The only thing missing is Shannon’s announcement that she’s pregnant.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Pleasant story! 5*****

And a nice change of pace. Well told. I fully understand how this could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perplexed

maybe I don't know English well enough and I missed something. maybe I don't know Anglo-Saxon behavior well enough.

but in my eyes a husband, depressed by his wife's illness, perhaps, to let off steam, goes to lunch with a female colleague, but not dinner. At Dinner he will be with his presumably frightened, certainly in need of support, sick wife

Because of that, I think the friendly consoling dinner scene is not believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife needs to kick hubby to the curb

He is so ready to assume the worst of her, that is unhealthy for a marriage. Thank God no kids, she needs to get out of that toxic relationship.

RTR10RTR10almost 4 years ago

I had the same reaction as everyone else.....nice surprise. I guess I am also too used to the usual cheating wife stories so I had a preconceived notion of where this was going to go.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Lack Luster

Hoping for more than we got. A well written piece but left me with a Ho Hum at the end.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Sneaky!

Okay, you got me. Of course I was looking at a BTB and suddenly the wife is a really good and loving person. Yeah, I love being fooled reading a story. Good job, thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A very good Ohio story to too off a rare night in LW where we had a few good stories. This one has me worried about Shannon for a while there, but you moved it on into a story about a real living wife. So good to read a new story from a LW legend.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
You got me.... well done.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well, well, well

The sister was married to no prince, after all. Nice quick story with a twist at the end.

The wife still put him through way too much stress.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07almost 4 years ago
Beautifully Written

I'd like to read the long version of this story with lots of twists and turns.... :)

LH

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

When Shannon made light of what Nita said, I would' just leave for a few hours, I'd be gone for a couple of days!

HE should stand up to Nita! "Listen, you cunt, I heard what you said, now get out of my house before I throw you out!"

"She totally misjudged him?" You "misjudge" someone when you first meet them, not after knowing them for SEVEN years!

@Anonymous Re: The suitcase - Did you read the story? She went to Nita's to get her clothes. Then again, why not just use one of Nita's own suitcases instead of lugging one of theirs around?

I'm still upset that Shannon let her sister rag on him, I assume for years, without telling her to knock it off, especially when she was openly two-faced, running him down when she thought he couldn't hear, then all sweetness and light when he comes in. I know I wouldn't put up with that from my siblings toward my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice after a long dry spell, ending fooled me

Ohio loved your stories . I hope this is the start of a new bunch of stories .its been awhile.

NKenNKenalmost 4 years ago
Good...

to have you back!

Well written as one would expect from you but i found the ending far too abrupt.

I admit to thinking that it would turn out to be Nita who was the cheat so you fooled me there.

BigJim48BigJim48almost 4 years ago
T, F & S?

Trust but verify! The last sentence wasn't enough to put my doubts to rest. I'll bet a lot of other readers are feeling the same way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Welcome back, ohio, one of my favorite authors on the site. I hope we can get more content from you!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 4 years ago
Always a good day...

... when there's a post from Ohio. You didn't let us down; drawing out the suspense until it was almost unbearable, and then the denoument to sighs of relief.

Thank you, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful lesson here...

Like two little fables.

There's the sister-in-law we dislike who is really someone who needs our patience and understanding. Then there's the unfounded suspicion that reminds us to always give the ones we love the most the benefit of doubt.

Imagine no BTB.

Thanks, a little Fourth of July joy.

You're the best!

Jedd Clampett (carvohi/FirstBorn 374)

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHO PROTECTS THE NON CHEATERS

because they have a conscience with a caring attitude. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Typical ohio femdom subtext shit.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Threw me at the end!! Well done old chap, well done!

steppinontoessteppinontoesalmost 4 years ago
Really

There is still a rotten smell lurking in the background

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

Normally like your writing, but this was boring and never really went anywhere.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

Abject total failure because Ohio the author Comes up with a contrived story plot which has several big holes in it.

Apparently the problem started with the wife sister and her husband a month ago. And for a whole month the wife never tells her husband what's going on in our system marriage. Whole Month...@!!

Do you know anybody like thaT... any real married couple? It's ridiculous.

Now let's go to the husband's trip. According to the wife ... her sister was beaten up by the sisters husband whilec this guy was at work on a business trip

Now a wife beating is a big deal and the police were called but she never communicates anything by text or phone To the husband on .." oh my God look what has happened to my sister!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
happy

Happy to read one of your stories again.Thought it was very good. Please write again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trouble...

This is how trouble starts. Shannon should have told her hubby what she was up to while he was out of town. Guilty by omission!

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago
Different

It is not the usual scripted writing that has been appearing on LW lately.

The BTB style stories have been pretty well beaten senseless.

Great read!

012Say012Sayalmost 4 years ago
Great

I comment on few, the stories in this section are written by a variety of talented people. So many stories around one basic theme. Rare to see one that is unique. This one was. Great twist.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
If he hit her

He’s in jail, not the house.

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
What A Complete Read*****

Nice storyline without the raw sex scene nice for a change. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't know.

Felt kind of blah. They really don't communicate. Six weeks or so he is miserable and neither really talk? I don't know if she cheated or not but that is no way to live. It takes friends to contact him about her dinner "date" and they were so enamored that it looked romantic. If I were with a friend consoling the about their spouses cancer I wouldn't look romantic thats for certain. And this guy doesn't really dig deeper into the six weeks or she never told him about the dinner. That is bad. These guys are not fixed yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Does it really make sense

The plot points are more like plot holes. Why would someone who has a sick spouse take a "friend" out to a romantic restaurant to dump on them. That doesn't make any sense no matter who's shoes your wearing, the guys or the girls.

Why would a spouse allow a member of your family totally trash your husband, unless you agreed with them. You are effectively allowing them to trash you as well, why? Why would you allow your sisters problems bother your relationship to the point that you did not want to be intimate with him, or even talk to him. Unless you agreed with point 2. You would think that you would appreciate your husband more, if your sister was going through a ruff patch.

Sounds like her sister kinda had it coming, she is two faced liar, that is a tad narcissistic. Not saying that you should beat on women, just quoting Bill Burr, that sometimes they had it coming. Perhaps she was cheating, and was lying to make him the bad guy. I honestly wouldn't allow her in my house, till I had all the facts, not just her word for it.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
5 stars

It's nice to see a good outcome, shored up by people with good hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Odd. Easily the weakest of your stories I've read.

Still can't figure out what was the point of writing this. The critical harpy sister should have been banned from the house as soon as she started denigrating their marriage. The wife having a romantic dinner with a man who's wife is fighting cancer? Who does that? All aspects were out of kilter and inappropriate. Not only not your best, but probably one of your worst.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Not what I have come to expect from ohio. We-The-Readers meet SiL’s hubby first and only as he messes up his wife, Our Hero’s sister. The second tragedy is that Sweetie’s friend may be dying and Sweetie spent time commiserating with her friend’s hubby that gave an erroneous bad impression. Sorry, it just doesn’t fly.

3*

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

This did not contain the emotion and feeling I have come to expect from Ohio. Still, good to have a new story from him!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Guess they really really fooled him. Some blokes can be so naive.

Hope you finish the story in ch2 when he finds out what is really happening. Hate tales left in the air like this one.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago

Thanks . An unusual turn in story..

But doubt remains , as Shannon chose a fancy restaurant to console Eric, a co-worker, may be hire a room for further consolation

Let us keep our fingers cross for next episode to clarify

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In what

World is a romantic dinner with other than your SO ok ?

nzzynzzyalmost 4 years ago

all right maybe maybe not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Uh!

Eric’s sick wife is left at home to feed her two young kids and her husband goes out to a high end restaurant with another women! I don’t see this happening. I see Eric getting takeout food and taking it back to his sick wife and inviting Sharon to visit and eat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

Not great either. The story builds up like something big is going to happen and then nothing. Kind of a let down.

This story had the feel of the Saturday Night Live sketch, Ed Glosser - Trivial Psychic. Christopher Walken plays a psychic who goes into trance when he touches someone. He intensely describe what's going to happen to the person in the near future only to it to be insignificant. Here's part of the sketch.

New Employee: Nice to meet you! [ shakes Ed’s hand ]

Ed Glosser: [ falls into his trance ] Tomorrow.. on the way to work..you’re gonna buy a cup of coffee..

New Employee: [ anxious ] Yeah?

Ed Glosser: Then you’re gonna hail a cab..

New Employee: Uh huh! Does the cab crash?!

Ed Glosser: No.. you’re gonna leave the coffee in the cab!

New Employee: Okay.. I guess I’ll just have to get another cup when I get here.

Ed Glosser: Look! you don’t get it! You’re wasting coffee!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wow

Sounds like a load of bull shit to me

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

I like the “big misunderstanding” theme. The story was a quickie by design, but it rates four (small) stars.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Read again

Couple of good little twists in this good story.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read

Nice Loving Wife story.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Well done "misinformation" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry, not buying this for many of the issues stated, starting with the sister's attitude towards hubby. I'll cut Shannon a LITTLE slack for not coming down hard on Nita as soon as she started bad-mouthing Ben, but when Ben complained, instead of making excuses for Nita, she should have expressed concern, and from then on, if Nita out Ben down, she gets shown the door.

/

Why is Ben never told about Nina's marriage problems, and why does that result in stress on THEIR marriage? If anything, seeing what her sister was going through should have made her appreciate her marriage and Ben more.

/

The "consoling" the co-worker was all wrong.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
EVERY PICTURE can TELL A TALE

but albeit between the truth and what it ""were""..TK U MLJ LV NV

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerover 3 years ago
All your stories

This one was OK. You are my favorite LE author.

I just submitted my first story. Only one of the three parts that I posted was published. Waiting for LE to publish the other two and then would love your feedback.

GisG

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. Thought for sure it would end up somewhere else, so I was surprised by the end.

I do enjoy the people who say, maybe in not so many words, that she WAS cheating.....sorry kids its not a real life story passed on to us by the writer, he wrote it, if she were cheating, Im pretty sure thats what he would have either written or hinted at so hard you couldnt miss it.You wetting yourself wont change what he wrote or how he meant it.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Much ado about nothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What was the fuckin’ point???

Bill

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
What’s the point?

If this was the only story Ohio submitted here that’d be a good question, as the story is kinda banal. But it’s not the only story. The stories are about 55% BTB (which isn’t enough for some as they constantly accuse Ohio of being a cuck), 30% RAAC, and 24% divorce but no burn (I guess that’s DBNB). This is that 1% where it’s none-of-the-above. It’s got all the hallmarks of the tension building we expect in an LW story, but turns out to all to be a mistake and nothing bad happens at all. Basically it’s rounding out Ohio’s stories catalog.

In and of itself it is “what’s the point” (WTP), but as an exercise to show he can write other types of stories... think of it as one of those Whitman’s Samplers your family got when you were kid at Christmas. There are always the one or two disgusting candies in the box. Why bother? But then there are there’s dad chewing away, “Oh, I love these. Too bad there’s usually only two of them in the box. But that makes them rare and special.” Hmmm... no dad, they’re still disgusting. I guess you’re right — hey, Ohio WTP?

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

There's an awful lot of very jaded, bitter people reading LW stories these days. Just how do we know that Shannon didn't/wasn't cheating? Because Ohio fucking told us so and he is the only one here who's vote counts! But it would still burn my ass like a flame out this high, that Nita verbally abused me in Shannon's presence for our entire marriage and my wife did absolutely nothing to stop it. That flame would burn for a long time, one of those eternal ones.

HDK's comments/questions were almost as good as the story, tongue in cheek as they were, I think. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whew!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MEH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was close! Came on like 4-5 other LW stories. Little curve at the end landed us nicely on the beach.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

A real LW! Who'd a thunked it!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

So, why was he in the house instead of in jail?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Hey, Eric? Shan here. Everything's great, he's not even suspicious anymore. How? Yes, I am that good! Study room tomorrow? Fine. As long as we stay away from that damn Casa Ole! See you soon, lover!"

Click.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Because she is in a marriage, I feel that Shannon should have confided with her husband. Communication problems can lead to divorce

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Nice to read that a picture is worth a thousand good things… and not a thousand bad ones. Thanks I enjoyed this story

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - no comment

garne05garne05about 2 years ago

Ohio is my favorite erotica writer, it's amazing that with so little he debuts so much of the story, unfortunately he hardly writes anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is he in house and not jail.

Police called hospital report etc.

Jail time restraining order. She has house etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was well to close in the idiot in the restaurant. One can console someone without getting that close. For me she was edging into the danger zone area. It does not take a lot to red line from there and then you are looking at adultery. Keep it clean and things are far less likely to to wrong. "We never meant to fall in love" starts here, all too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the few reconciliation endings I thought were justified.

4 stars.

Bill S.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Nice story, all the emotions about the betrayal and because it was just a mistake, the good ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So why didn't he confront his sister in law himself. He heard her what she said and what? just walked away and stewed with his tail tucked between his legs? Grow a pair and stop counting on his wife to stand up for him.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous