All Comments on 'Thursday, Friday and Saturday'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
AmbulAmbul1 day ago

What a lovely story, especially after a depressing beginning. I find it easy to engage with your characters and can emphasize with them as well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

@Ohio I've found you by accident and I'm working my way down the list of your stories. Some really talk to me, this one not so much. Nonetheless it was still worth a 4. I read the comments as they're often almost as much fun as the story. I noticed two commentators on particular. Firstly, (the bitterly disapointed by life) Nixroxx making sure you knew of his score (1). The only other noteworthy comment, was a put down from Hardaysknight who was described in another comment string as a Cuck Fanboy who has burned whatever goodwill he had through his poisonous comments on authors stories. Amazing the characters that LW attracts... But thank you for your stories. If you're still around and read this keep writing. I hope to start soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I suppose this story can be whatever is in the eye of its beholder -- the reader. It surely isn't "clearly" stated in the print.

nixroxnixrox20 days ago

3 stars - I am a pessimistic person by nature, and I do not believe any story like this one, is even close to disclosing the entire picture. Too many unanswered side plots.

CamdudeCamdudeabout 1 month ago

Shannons dinner out with their friend may have been totally innocent,but highly inappropriate. He had no business seeking solace with a married woman,and she had no business providing it without her husband being there.Nonetheless a good story.5 stars.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

It makes me laugh how some people refuse to believe this story is anything but what it really looks like.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

You have got to be kidding me. That guy actually believed her load of crap? I can't believe someone could be that stupid. 3 stars and that is all.

Medussa55Medussa553 months ago

I'm really not sure everything is as it seems here. Why do I not quite beleive her?

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

Not sure if you have fooled us with this one or not! Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Going out to dinner with another man only when hubbys out of town is very sketchy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Terrific story and twist.

Just goes to show that you don't need a cuck husband with a 5 inch dick and lover with a 15 inch dick whose dick is cleaned by the husband to have a story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ok story, but the ending was suboptimal.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Just like real life.

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Urghhhh

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Roland:

"So I looked, watched a minute, and then shot that picture. They didn't kiss or anything, didn't feed each other off their plates or anything disgusting like that—they were just serious, intent on each other, like in the photo."

====> yeah that clearly that screams romance. Ironic that the MC in a fictional story can accept a rational (and easy to verify) explanation but so many readers living in the real world, cannot. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow. So many commenters are ready to toss the wife under the boss. Pretty clear it wad not a romantic dinner despite what the observers thought. She should have told her husband but then there woukd be no story. The accusations by commenters that she has already cheated or will cheat suggests that they have a very hardened view about women, and not a remotely nice one. Sorry to hear that. This was a misunderstanding and include a bitchy sis-in-law. Story was ok. Not much emotional weight. Simple misunderstanding. Didn't like that she let her sister run her husband down without venting at some point. But really not much to the story. Not the author's finest by a long shot.

SignedBTWSignedBTW10 months ago

Classic Ohio

And sbrooks103x. *****'s to both. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't figure out what this was supposed to be. Terrible 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely not one of Ohio's top drawer stories.

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

ohio ‘s one of the finest Lit authors but hasn’t written anything in the last couple of years. Is he still around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, lacks sufficient drama to be noteworthy. Wimped out I out halfway through.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"It doesn't mean a thing." - Well it fucking means something to ME, and I want you to shut her down.

\

It shouldn't have taken him taking her in for Nita to start being nice to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have a bigger issue with my wife letting her sister run me down in private but all nice and sweet with compliments when I am in the room. Wth? It isn't even about respect. Love means you stick up for your loved ones when they are being slandered or derided. The dinner talk with the colleague who's wife had her cancer come neck is a nothingburger in comparison. They never kissed. No clear indication of romance. Single photo and few minutes of friends big them. Why didn't Roland and Emily go over to say "hello"? If I was them, I certainly would have. Ending was too short and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't want many of these in LW... but 1 in 1000 or so is actually a very positive thing. Or, 10,000. LOL!

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Kind of boring. I think the storyline could have used a little more oomph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story until it wasn't; ending seemed rushed. Even beforehand, his wife's not only allowing & making excuses for her sister's degrading of him, but she's seen having apparently a romantic dinner with this guy, who's wife's undergoing Cancer treatments. The guy's worried, hence the dinner. But why the romantic-looking aspect of it? They could've been having a dinner without anything else being thought of by sitting decently across the table from each other. She was, or would soon be, cheating on her husband, if her sister's problems didn't come crashing done. As such, story's disappointing. Again, 2 stars on the rushed ending. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice story but a pity the end was so rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cancer shmancer. She had no business being out with another man period. She's a cheater, or soon will be.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
A Coupla Flip-Flops

... in this story.

First, SIL Nita does a complete 180 from being a long-term, complete shrew gnawing on m/c Ben, turning suddenly into a complimenting worshiper. Build up to this flip was weak - all due to having her own marriage collapse??? Weak.

Second, the tryst at Casa Ole with Shannon & Erik turns out to simply be an unreported dinner-out-with-a-married-man-not-your-husband that didn't get mentioned to her husband. I suppose she simply didn't want to worry her out-of-town hubby, figuring that lying by omission was the superior choice... Yeah, right!

Third, the wife Shannon was SOOOOOO worried by her sister's woes that her marital relationship went into the shitter for weeks. Seriously?

Overall, a really well written story with some pot holes in the plot (plot holes?) Thanks to Ohio for another entertaining piece, and thanks for your time and the sharing of your skills donated to the readers.

Keep 'em comin'. (Lookin' for more.)

PastMasterPastMasterover 1 year ago

Its a story - get over it.

It was well told. For those of you who say that she was too close comforting someone who had devastating news then I pity any of your friends that may have devastating news. If you are a friend you comfort them. Holding hands is not too close - hugging is not too close - fucking IS too close - you dont go that far but you get my point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT A STUPID WEAK WIMPY CUCK!!

A WIMPY WRITER AND A CUCK STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So why didn't he confront his sister in law himself. He heard her what she said and what? just walked away and stewed with his tail tucked between his legs? Grow a pair and stop counting on his wife to stand up for him.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Nice story, all the emotions about the betrayal and because it was just a mistake, the good ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the few reconciliation endings I thought were justified.

4 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was well to close in the idiot in the restaurant. One can console someone without getting that close. For me she was edging into the danger zone area. It does not take a lot to red line from there and then you are looking at adultery. Keep it clean and things are far less likely to to wrong. "We never meant to fall in love" starts here, all too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is he in house and not jail.

Police called hospital report etc.

Jail time restraining order. She has house etc

garne05garne05about 2 years ago

Ohio is my favorite erotica writer, it's amazing that with so little he debuts so much of the story, unfortunately he hardly writes anymore.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - no comment

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Nice to read that a picture is worth a thousand good things… and not a thousand bad ones. Thanks I enjoyed this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Because she is in a marriage, I feel that Shannon should have confided with her husband. Communication problems can lead to divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Hey, Eric? Shan here. Everything's great, he's not even suspicious anymore. How? Yes, I am that good! Study room tomorrow? Fine. As long as we stay away from that damn Casa Ole! See you soon, lover!"

Click.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

So, why was he in the house instead of in jail?

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

A real LW! Who'd a thunked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was close! Came on like 4-5 other LW stories. Little curve at the end landed us nicely on the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MEH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whew!!

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

There's an awful lot of very jaded, bitter people reading LW stories these days. Just how do we know that Shannon didn't/wasn't cheating? Because Ohio fucking told us so and he is the only one here who's vote counts! But it would still burn my ass like a flame out this high, that Nita verbally abused me in Shannon's presence for our entire marriage and my wife did absolutely nothing to stop it. That flame would burn for a long time, one of those eternal ones.

HDK's comments/questions were almost as good as the story, tongue in cheek as they were, I think. Signed: BTW

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
What’s the point?

If this was the only story Ohio submitted here that’d be a good question, as the story is kinda banal. But it’s not the only story. The stories are about 55% BTB (which isn’t enough for some as they constantly accuse Ohio of being a cuck), 30% RAAC, and 24% divorce but no burn (I guess that’s DBNB). This is that 1% where it’s none-of-the-above. It’s got all the hallmarks of the tension building we expect in an LW story, but turns out to all to be a mistake and nothing bad happens at all. Basically it’s rounding out Ohio’s stories catalog.

In and of itself it is “what’s the point” (WTP), but as an exercise to show he can write other types of stories... think of it as one of those Whitman’s Samplers your family got when you were kid at Christmas. There are always the one or two disgusting candies in the box. Why bother? But then there are there’s dad chewing away, “Oh, I love these. Too bad there’s usually only two of them in the box. But that makes them rare and special.” Hmmm... no dad, they’re still disgusting. I guess you’re right — hey, Ohio WTP?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What was the fuckin’ point???

Bill

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Much ado about nothing

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. Thought for sure it would end up somewhere else, so I was surprised by the end.

I do enjoy the people who say, maybe in not so many words, that she WAS cheating.....sorry kids its not a real life story passed on to us by the writer, he wrote it, if she were cheating, Im pretty sure thats what he would have either written or hinted at so hard you couldnt miss it.You wetting yourself wont change what he wrote or how he meant it.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerover 3 years ago
All your stories

This one was OK. You are my favorite LE author.

I just submitted my first story. Only one of the three parts that I posted was published. Waiting for LE to publish the other two and then would love your feedback.

GisG

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
EVERY PICTURE can TELL A TALE

but albeit between the truth and what it ""were""..TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry, not buying this for many of the issues stated, starting with the sister's attitude towards hubby. I'll cut Shannon a LITTLE slack for not coming down hard on Nita as soon as she started bad-mouthing Ben, but when Ben complained, instead of making excuses for Nita, she should have expressed concern, and from then on, if Nita out Ben down, she gets shown the door.

/

Why is Ben never told about Nina's marriage problems, and why does that result in stress on THEIR marriage? If anything, seeing what her sister was going through should have made her appreciate her marriage and Ben more.

/

The "consoling" the co-worker was all wrong.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Well done "misinformation" story.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read

Nice Loving Wife story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Read again

Couple of good little twists in this good story.

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

I like the “big misunderstanding” theme. The story was a quickie by design, but it rates four (small) stars.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wow

Sounds like a load of bull shit to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

Not great either. The story builds up like something big is going to happen and then nothing. Kind of a let down.

This story had the feel of the Saturday Night Live sketch, Ed Glosser - Trivial Psychic. Christopher Walken plays a psychic who goes into trance when he touches someone. He intensely describe what's going to happen to the person in the near future only to it to be insignificant. Here's part of the sketch.

New Employee: Nice to meet you! [ shakes Ed’s hand ]

Ed Glosser: [ falls into his trance ] Tomorrow.. on the way to work..you’re gonna buy a cup of coffee..

New Employee: [ anxious ] Yeah?

Ed Glosser: Then you’re gonna hail a cab..

New Employee: Uh huh! Does the cab crash?!

Ed Glosser: No.. you’re gonna leave the coffee in the cab!

New Employee: Okay.. I guess I’ll just have to get another cup when I get here.

Ed Glosser: Look! you don’t get it! You’re wasting coffee!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Uh!

Eric’s sick wife is left at home to feed her two young kids and her husband goes out to a high end restaurant with another women! I don’t see this happening. I see Eric getting takeout food and taking it back to his sick wife and inviting Sharon to visit and eat!

nzzynzzyalmost 4 years ago

all right maybe maybe not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
In what

World is a romantic dinner with other than your SO ok ?

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago

Thanks . An unusual turn in story..

But doubt remains , as Shannon chose a fancy restaurant to console Eric, a co-worker, may be hire a room for further consolation

Let us keep our fingers cross for next episode to clarify

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Guess they really really fooled him. Some blokes can be so naive.

Hope you finish the story in ch2 when he finds out what is really happening. Hate tales left in the air like this one.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

This did not contain the emotion and feeling I have come to expect from Ohio. Still, good to have a new story from him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Not what I have come to expect from ohio. We-The-Readers meet SiL’s hubby first and only as he messes up his wife, Our Hero’s sister. The second tragedy is that Sweetie’s friend may be dying and Sweetie spent time commiserating with her friend’s hubby that gave an erroneous bad impression. Sorry, it just doesn’t fly.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Odd. Easily the weakest of your stories I've read.

Still can't figure out what was the point of writing this. The critical harpy sister should have been banned from the house as soon as she started denigrating their marriage. The wife having a romantic dinner with a man who's wife is fighting cancer? Who does that? All aspects were out of kilter and inappropriate. Not only not your best, but probably one of your worst.

But thanks for the effort.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
5 stars

It's nice to see a good outcome, shored up by people with good hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Does it really make sense

The plot points are more like plot holes. Why would someone who has a sick spouse take a "friend" out to a romantic restaurant to dump on them. That doesn't make any sense no matter who's shoes your wearing, the guys or the girls.

Why would a spouse allow a member of your family totally trash your husband, unless you agreed with them. You are effectively allowing them to trash you as well, why? Why would you allow your sisters problems bother your relationship to the point that you did not want to be intimate with him, or even talk to him. Unless you agreed with point 2. You would think that you would appreciate your husband more, if your sister was going through a ruff patch.

Sounds like her sister kinda had it coming, she is two faced liar, that is a tad narcissistic. Not saying that you should beat on women, just quoting Bill Burr, that sometimes they had it coming. Perhaps she was cheating, and was lying to make him the bad guy. I honestly wouldn't allow her in my house, till I had all the facts, not just her word for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't know.

Felt kind of blah. They really don't communicate. Six weeks or so he is miserable and neither really talk? I don't know if she cheated or not but that is no way to live. It takes friends to contact him about her dinner "date" and they were so enamored that it looked romantic. If I were with a friend consoling the about their spouses cancer I wouldn't look romantic thats for certain. And this guy doesn't really dig deeper into the six weeks or she never told him about the dinner. That is bad. These guys are not fixed yet.

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
What A Complete Read*****

Nice storyline without the raw sex scene nice for a change. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
If he hit her

He’s in jail, not the house.

012Say012Sayalmost 4 years ago
Great

I comment on few, the stories in this section are written by a variety of talented people. So many stories around one basic theme. Rare to see one that is unique. This one was. Great twist.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago
Different

It is not the usual scripted writing that has been appearing on LW lately.

The BTB style stories have been pretty well beaten senseless.

Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trouble...

This is how trouble starts. Shannon should have told her hubby what she was up to while he was out of town. Guilty by omission!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
happy

Happy to read one of your stories again.Thought it was very good. Please write again soon!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

Abject total failure because Ohio the author Comes up with a contrived story plot which has several big holes in it.

Apparently the problem started with the wife sister and her husband a month ago. And for a whole month the wife never tells her husband what's going on in our system marriage. Whole Month...@!!

Do you know anybody like thaT... any real married couple? It's ridiculous.

Now let's go to the husband's trip. According to the wife ... her sister was beaten up by the sisters husband whilec this guy was at work on a business trip

Now a wife beating is a big deal and the police were called but she never communicates anything by text or phone To the husband on .." oh my God look what has happened to my sister!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

Normally like your writing, but this was boring and never really went anywhere.

steppinontoessteppinontoesalmost 4 years ago
Really

There is still a rotten smell lurking in the background

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Threw me at the end!! Well done old chap, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Typical ohio femdom subtext shit.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHO PROTECTS THE NON CHEATERS

because they have a conscience with a caring attitude. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful lesson here...

Like two little fables.

There's the sister-in-law we dislike who is really someone who needs our patience and understanding. Then there's the unfounded suspicion that reminds us to always give the ones we love the most the benefit of doubt.

Imagine no BTB.

Thanks, a little Fourth of July joy.

You're the best!

Jedd Clampett (carvohi/FirstBorn 374)

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 4 years ago
Always a good day...

... when there's a post from Ohio. You didn't let us down; drawing out the suspense until it was almost unbearable, and then the denoument to sighs of relief.

Thank you, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Welcome back, ohio, one of my favorite authors on the site. I hope we can get more content from you!

BigJim48BigJim48almost 4 years ago
T, F & S?

Trust but verify! The last sentence wasn't enough to put my doubts to rest. I'll bet a lot of other readers are feeling the same way!

NKenNKenalmost 4 years ago
Good...

to have you back!

Well written as one would expect from you but i found the ending far too abrupt.

I admit to thinking that it would turn out to be Nita who was the cheat so you fooled me there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice after a long dry spell, ending fooled me

Ohio loved your stories . I hope this is the start of a new bunch of stories .its been awhile.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

When Shannon made light of what Nita said, I would' just leave for a few hours, I'd be gone for a couple of days!

HE should stand up to Nita! "Listen, you cunt, I heard what you said, now get out of my house before I throw you out!"

"She totally misjudged him?" You "misjudge" someone when you first meet them, not after knowing them for SEVEN years!

@Anonymous Re: The suitcase - Did you read the story? She went to Nita's to get her clothes. Then again, why not just use one of Nita's own suitcases instead of lugging one of theirs around?

I'm still upset that Shannon let her sister rag on him, I assume for years, without telling her to knock it off, especially when she was openly two-faced, running him down when she thought he couldn't hear, then all sweetness and light when he comes in. I know I wouldn't put up with that from my siblings toward my wife.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07almost 4 years ago
Beautifully Written

I'd like to read the long version of this story with lots of twists and turns.... :)

LH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well, well, well

The sister was married to no prince, after all. Nice quick story with a twist at the end.

The wife still put him through way too much stress.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
You got me.... well done.

Thanks for the story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A very good Ohio story to too off a rare night in LW where we had a few good stories. This one has me worried about Shannon for a while there, but you moved it on into a story about a real living wife. So good to read a new story from a LW legend.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Sneaky!

Okay, you got me. Of course I was looking at a BTB and suddenly the wife is a really good and loving person. Yeah, I love being fooled reading a story. Good job, thanks for sharing.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Lack Luster

Hoping for more than we got. A well written piece but left me with a Ho Hum at the end.

RTR10RTR10almost 4 years ago

I had the same reaction as everyone else.....nice surprise. I guess I am also too used to the usual cheating wife stories so I had a preconceived notion of where this was going to go.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous