All Comments on 'Thy Neighbor's Wife'

by StanleyFulton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieover 4 years ago

Great story enjoyed it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

proof!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry...

...I couldn't read anything more after you spelled bald as "balled".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
anonymous "balled"

In reading various Literotica stories, I come across LOTS of grammar and spelling errors and just plain wrong english, at least to MY eyes and ears. HOWEVER, the writer may not have as much "education" for the level of english you desire, OR they may use speech to text and that is how the computer spelt it, OR they are trying to write on a small screen cell phone, OR one of a thousand or million other things.

I for one, ENJOY most of the stories for the story, not the spelling and grammar. If you want to help, send an email with the corrections to the author, perhaps the author will correct the story, in time. Perhaps offer to be a proofreader for the author so you can help correct these types of errors BEFORE they are published, plus you will get to read the story before everyone else gets to read it.

To ALL the authors on Literotica, don't let tiny minds like anonymous balled put you down. Keep writing, keep learning, keep improving. I for one appreciate it.

To ALL the anonymous spelling and grammar Nazi's, until you do something constructive or contribute your own stories, you are like the emperor with no clothes. All hat and no cattle, Or pick another insult that suits you best, the opposite of how Mom felt about you, ya, know? ;-)

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Over 4 pages

of masturbation is way too frustrating for me. A 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RE: To whom objected to Anonymous's critique:

If someone was not educated in English, why did they write a 5 page essay?

Please remove the stick from your arse and realise nazis killed people and burnt books, Anonymous didn't kill language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are so many stories here with women finding out that, SURPRISE, they're attracted to another woman, and want to share with their man.

I know it's not the society we have, but... it seems like a shame that Stanley and Robert can't find that same symmetric spark. I know it would kill ratings here, and it's probably a turn-off for most of our writers. But I can't help feeling like we're still stuck in the 1950s in that one way.

Nonetheless, a great story, well worth five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous