Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
A plot is born...
1.9k words
4.36
9.6k
7

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,457 Followers

"Adam?" Suzie started the following day when we were in the kitchen. She was unloading the dishwasher, handing me items to put away. Any time she started with my name I knew it was a "serious" talk.

"Yeah babe?" I stepped up behind her, sliding my hand onto her bottom as she bent to reach the plates in the back. She rose and turned, handing me the short stack of plates, but not letting go so we were both holding them.

"That was really nice last night."

"Yeah, it really was," I replied, realizing the difference was that I'd been trying to figure a way for my buddy Larry to fuck her without her knowing it. I'd ended up doing something a bit unusual for us.

She looked serious, and I wasn't quite sure why. "Do you know what I thought was the best part?"

"You always like it when we fall asleep with me inside you?" I asked as much as stated.

"Yeah, I do. But that's..." she stumbled, rethinking her words and started again. "You know when I told you to turn, so I could suck you at the same time?"

"Yeah, of course." My mind panicked, the reason I'd told her no was that I knew if she got into a 69 with Adam, she'd know it wasn't me. I'd been trying to set a precedent that we could get away with.

"Don't get me wrong, I love sucking your cock, and I know you love when I do... but do you realize that's one of the only times you've ever gone down on me without me having to do the same to you?"

I didn't quite get it at first. Images of past blowjobs flitted through my brain. Driving on the freeway at night with Suzie lying in the seat sucking my cock. Suzie kneeling in front of me on the couch, sucking my cock. Hiking in the mountains, stopping and skinny dipping in a cold mountain stream, Suzie going down on me and then we fucked like rabbits. Our wedding night, Suzie going down on me, rolling her over and having her straddle my face in a 69. An amorous night at home, getting into a 69 on the living room floor... another 69 on the kitchen table.... It suddenly dawned on me what she was saying. Many was the time that I'd gone down on her, but usually we ended up with a 69, her sucking my cock at the same time. I immediately filed it away in the 'how to do better' department.

"The nice thing about last night was that you were doing that for me, without me having to do something for you at the same time." She was looking me right in the eyes, and I just nodded, acknowledging what she was saying. "I loved having you fuck me afterward, fingering me so I came a second time. You know I don't often cum when we do it from behind like that, but I so love having you inside me when we fall asleep. That's really nice."

I stood there; my ears having latched onto a few specific words. "You don't? You don't cum very often when we do it from behind?" She shook her head no, raising an eyebrow and a lip in that sad "you never noticed" look that any wife can give. She shook her head no.

"I love sex with you. I've never denied you, have I? But there are times where you've left me hanging. Usually if you don't finger me afterward..." She reached up and touched my cheek. "Last night... it was wonderful, fabulous, and made me realize. I love oral as much as you do. I want you to go down on me more often. I need you to go down on me, to use your tongue on me, to get me off more often. K?"

"Ok." I cringed inwardly, suddenly realizing that my self-evaluation as a lover had just been kicked off my home-made pedestal. At least it had been lowered a few notches. I pulled her forward and wrapped my arms around her, reaching over to set the clean dishes she'd handed me onto the counter. Sliding my hand under her shirt and onto her nipples, I said, "And how about I start practicing that right now?"

"Uhm..." she moaned with a smile, her hand running across my belly and toward my pants.

"Uh-uh," I said, pulling her hand back and putting it over my shoulder. "Not this time, this is all for you." She didn't stop me as I lifted her shirt to expose her breasts and started suckling her nipples and in quite short order, I had her naked and on the table where I feasted on my wife's pussy.

~

"I don't know how to let you see how my wife and I make love," I quietly said to Larry when we were out by the pool getting ready for another barbeque. Suzie and Lara were inside the house and could come out, but we'd come to discussing fucking each other's wife whenever we were together and out of ear shot. "If I turn the light off, you won't be able to see. If I leave the light on, she will see. With Lara it's easy, she needs the mask and earplugs, but I don't snore -- Suzie doesn't need those.

"Well..." Larry said, "tell me about it."

"About making love with Suzie?"

"Yeah, tell me what you do. Step by step, blow by blow." We'd been talking like this now for weeks. The more we talked, the more real it got, the more that it seemed like it really might happen. The more we talked, the more we delved into the details that came to the forefront. It had to happen after one of our poker games. Whether it ran late, or whether we just waited, we now knew that by 2 am, Suzie and Lara were always both asleep. Lara was no problem, but Suzie always stirred and said, "Glad you're here," or something. She always responded positively to my caresses; the hard part would be for Larry to be able to caress her without saying anything or Suzie looking at him.

"Well, she always sleeps on her left side, so I climb into bed and pull myself to her back. If I've got a hard-on, she always feels it when I nestle it in her butt crack and reaches over with one hand to grip me. If I don't, we just cuddle and fall asleep that way. I put my arm over her and find her nipples, which always elicits a coo of pleasure. We used to go into lovemaking from right there, I'd play for a bit and she'd raise a leg when she was ready and guide me in from behind. But..." I looked over at the house just to make sure the girls weren't coming out, "you've told me your desire is to suck her nipples, so recently I've taken to pulling her toward me. She rolls onto her back, I straddle her body, and... suck on her nipples. She really likes that. When she tries to pull me up to kiss her, instead I go the other way. I kiss down her belly, push myself between her legs... and go down her."

"Just you on her?"

"Yeah. Other times we'll 69 or she'll go down on me, but on our late-night trysts, I've taken to going down on her before we fuck. I can suckle her nipples all I want, she obviously loves that, but I move down on her afterward. Other times we'll do a 69, but I've been working on pleasuring her without having her reciprocate. After she's cum once, I roll over her leg, and she'll roll back onto her side. I'll snuggle back up from behind, putting my cock in the crack of her ass. She seems to like that, and then when she's ready she'll lift her leg and reach over to guide me into her pussy. With me going down on her first, recently she's been instantly ready to have me in her. I fuck her from behind, but then after I've cum, she'll usually ask me to just stay there, inside her. She'll eventually fall asleep, we'll both fall asleep, usually, but not always, before I fall out. I'm thinking that after she goes to sleep you can sneak out of bed again."

"That's it?" I thought about it, and realized I'd missed something.

"Oh, actually there is more. After you've fucked her, immediately after you've cum, she'll probably ask you to finger her clit and make her cum again, if you went down on her and got her off before, while you're still in her. That's just a slow and gentle caress until she's cum, and then after she's cum again you can feel her relax and fall asleep."

Larry nodded his head in thought. "You really think I can impersonate you... from a description?"

I shrugged my shoulder. I knew it was risky, but everything we were talking about was 'risky.' "I don't know. Do you think you can? What else can we do?"

"What about... cameras?" I looked at Larry contemplating his question. "Hidden cameras," he continued, "you could film yourselves, or... maybe I could watch live? I could stay in the basement; see how you make love to your wife just like you have seen me and Lara?"

"Where would we get cameras? How would we wire them up?" I asked, actually thinking it might not be a bad idea at all.

"I can borrow a couple from work, we use them all the time. As long as there is wireless internet, I can set them up, we'll use VPN and passwords so they won't be visible to anyone else. Cameras have gotten really good, they're really small so you won't even know they're there. Afterward, we take them out and she'll never know."

I nodded, contemplating the proposition. Could we really hide cameras so they wouldn't show? How many would it be? I thought popped in my mind. "You ever film yourself? You and Lara?"

"No. But I've thought about it."

"What would Lara say? If you said, 'let's make a porno?"

Larry had a puzzled look on his face as he considered it. "Huh. I don't know, we've never discussed it."

"You watch porn sometimes?"

"Oh yeah, of course. Lara likes to lay with her head in my lap where she can suck me while watching."

"Yeah, Suzie always gets pretty hot watching porn, too. You've never suggested making your own?" Again, he shook his head no. "Me either. But maybe we don't have to hide it..."

"You mean, just ask her?"

"Maybe. She really is proud of her body, I never asked, but I'll bet she would."

"Would you have someone..."

"Oh, hell no," I answered, immediately understanding he was asking if we'd have a live photographer, "no way would she go for that, having someone else in the room. Maybe like you were saying, cameras set up, but instead of trying to hide them -- just have them set up? And then if she goes for that, we make another that I don't necessarily tell her about so that you can see how I do it and mimic me when you're with her?"

"Oh! I like that idea. I wonder what Lara would say if I proposed that?"

"She does seem to be pretty proud of her body."

"I never thought she'd go topless in Europe, but she did, and then she bought that teeny tiny bikini..."

"It is pretty skimpy."

"Yeah, and she gets really turned on when she wears it. She'll wear it around the house sometimes just to turn me on."

"She does have great tits."

"That she does."

BenLong
BenLong
1,457 Followers