Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
A plan emerges.
3k words
4.61
7.5k
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

The more I talked with Larry about swapping wives, the hotter I seemed to be, ALL the time. We'd gotten to where Suzie and I weren't having sex every night, but over the last few months, our activities had greatly increased. It was a couple of nights later that I'd already taken a shower and put on PJ bottoms, and when I went downstairs and said to Suzie "Why don't you go get ready for bed, and lets watch a movie," she knew immediately I meant porn.

"Is somebody feeling naughty?" She giggled, putting her hands over my bare shoulders.

"Uh-huh," I laughed back at her, reaching up and running my hand across her ever-erect nipple.

"Uhm! I think I like that idea," she said, her hands sliding down my chest, her fingers stopping on my own nipples to pinch before she slid a hand to my crotch and my already semi-hard cock inside. "Will you mind if I get carried away and suck your cock?" She giggled, confirming the tease.

"Oh, I suppose I could let you. If I have to."

She squeezed my increasing erection and turned toward the stairs. "Ok, but you're going to have to do me with your tongue first." Ever since our discussion about how she wanted me to lick her to orgasm more, this seemed to be a recurring theme. She didn't wait for an answer.

I pulled out our video's, choosing one that I knew she liked and getting it ready to see on the bigger screen of our downstairs TV while she was getting ready. I knew she'd be back down when she'd finished showering and, since she knew we were going to have sex, probably shaving her pussy. Like Lara, she kept a pubic 'trim' above her pussy, but with the way her labia showed as a camel toe in a swimsuit, she normally kept them clean shaven. There had been a time or two when she'd not shaved for a while and let her hair grow back, making her pussy 'fuzzy' where it showed through her swimsuit. Other times she'd shave everything, all pubes gone, but she (and I) preferred some pubic decorative hair. Usually she had a landing strip about an inch wide although after letting it all grow for a while, once at Christmas, she'd had it trimmed into a Christmas Tree. I didn't know how she'd managed that, and she kept me guessing for several weeks, only later she confessed that her sister had assisted with the decorative trim.

Hearing a noise, I turned and found Suzie coming down the stairs -- dressed, or perhaps that was 'undressed', for sex. Her outfit, if you can call it that, was nothing but straps and strings. A "thong' panty had two straps that started at her taint and went up the creases of her legs in front to the cross strap that went around the back, leaving her pussy bare. In back, a single strap went down her butt crack, connecting to the vee at her taint. Up top she had an all straps bra which covered nothing. "Cups" were straps formed where normal bra cups would go, forming around and accenting the slight mounds that were her breasts, and then wrapping over her shoulders and around to her back where they connected together just like a regular bra -- except that there was no cloth, they hid nothing. All of the straps accented her body so that she was totally nude -- yet not. Her nipples, always protruding and begging for attention, now had small dangling ornaments attached.

"Oh My God, Baby!" I said, standing and walking towards her, "where did you get that outfit?"

"A few weeks ago," she giggled, "when my sis and I went shopping? I got this for you, and she got something for her husband. I've had it a couple of weeks, waiting for the right time to surprise you."

"Oh My God," I said again, reaching up and fingering the dangling ornament from her right nipple, "you look good enough to eat!"

"That's the plan," she whispered in my ear as I slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her to me. I slipped both hands onto her bare bottom and pulled her against me, and then slid one hand around to her pussy finding, as I'd guessed, that she must have just shaved. Her lips were totally smooth, and when I fingered her, found her warm and already wet.

"Is somebody ready to play?" I asked my finger sliding between her lips, finding her clit at the top.

"Somebody is ready for a tongue on their clit."

"Oh?" I asked with a sexual tease in my voice, "And what are you going to give me in return?" I pulled back, letting my hand grip hers and step toward the couch.

"Hot sex. After you do me I'm going to suck your cock. And then later I'm going to have you fuck me silly and then maybe we'll do it all again."

"I really like these," I said, stopping in front of the couch and bending to take her ornaments into my mouth.

"The decorations or my nipples?"

"Both," I responded, nipping her now longer nipples with my teeth. "You know I think you've got the greatest nipples. I like that you don't try to hide them."

"Yeah, so does Larry."

"What?" I sputtered, as she'd never said anything like this before. She laughed.

"Lara says that every time we're over to swim, afterward Larry makes some comment about my nipples. She's a bit self-conscious as mine show all the time, and... hers just don't."

"She's got a body though."

"Yeah, I've told her that. She doesn't see it that way. Larry never says anything about her boobs, just about my nipples"

"Hmm," I said, pushing her backward onto the couch before moving my mouth to her other nipple.

"Does it bother you that I don't have any tits?" We'd had this discussion many times over the years, and always the answer was the same.

"Not at all. I love you, and your body, and your nipples, and I love seeing a camel toe when you wear your bathing suit. You're so fucking sexy, it doesn't take big tits to always be the sexiest babe on the beach! And I've just found out I love you wearing a bra made of straps, and a panty made of straps, and right now," I said, moving down her belly, my fingers tracing the bra straps, kissing as I went, "I'm going to feast on your clit and make you beg me to stop."

I moved her bottom to the edge of the couch and then, kneeling before her, went down on her. That she'd been wet and aroused before we got this far seemed pretty obvious. Excess moisture dampened the edges of her labia when I fingered her, inside she was ready for me. My tongue danced on her clit, I dipped it down and into her vagina, licking up between her lips to her clit. I tantalized and teased, until with two fingers running in and out of her vagina, she gripped my head to stop me, her entire body shuddering.

When we started watching the movie, she almost immediately laid beside me on the couch, my fingers playing with her nipples, her hand gripping my cock and slowly stroking, at least until she moved a bit closer and took me in her mouth, the memory of Larry telling me this was exactly what Lara liked to do popping unbidden into my thoughts. I knew Suzie wasn't intending to get me off quickly, just pleasuring me with her mouth while watching fucking on screen.

Suzie was an expert on milking my cock, after multiple years of marriage she had my reactions down, so it wasn't a surprise when I told her I was getting close. Her "um-hum" response followed by stopping movement with her mouth, and while holding the head there, she began stroking my cock with her hand. My pants of appreciation became stronger until with a groan, I came in her mouth. For Suzie to suck me and swallow, she had to be really turned on. Normally she'd take me right to the edge, and then pull off so I'd spurt on her face or chest or against my own body, or if she took me in her mouth, usually she'd spit it out. Tonight, she swallowed, and sucked, and swallowed again.

I began relaxing after cumming, Suzie no longer holding my cock in her mouth, but squeezing and slowly stroking my cock which had softened completely in her hand. Slumping back into the couch, now having cum and knowing it would be a bit before I could again, I asked if she wanted to go up to bed. "Not yet, let's watch some more."

The movie was one that we'd watched before, either of us could have told you the plot lines if you could call it that. Older porn often has a semblance of a plot that modern porn doesn't, but as with most porn, the plot isn't really important, it's all about seeing the sex. In the movie, a voyeur was peeping through a window at a newlywed couple having sex, stroking his cock while masturbating outside the window. "Have you ever watched anyone have sex?" she asked. Immediately my heart jumped, knowing that just days before I'd watched Larry with Lara. What to do? There are little white lies in any marriage (Let's not get each other big Christmas presents this year, we'll just give to Habitat for Humanity instead, OK? Hey -- I though we weren't getting each other big presents -- a new car isn't a big present?") but Suzie almost always knew when I was hiding something. I didn't answer immediately.

"Well? Have you?"

"Once."

"Really? Who?"

"A long time ago," I lied, "I was at a friend's house and when I walked by their bedroom door. It was open... and I saw inside." It was almost the complete truth.

"Wow, really? Could you see anything, like a porn movie or could you just tell they were having sex?"

"I could see, they were on top of the covers. They were missionary, her legs were wrapped over his, and every time he pulled back, I could see his cock appearing and disappearing."

"Wow. Was that hot, seeing them?"

"Very much so."

"Yeah. Did they know you were there?"

Oh, shit. Again, my heart rate, and probably my blood pressure, went through the roof. "He was facing down, so I was mostly seeing his butt, and she was blocked from looking at the door. I don't think she had any clue I was there." I can't even tell you how that "little lie" came out so fast -- it just did.

"Did you masturbate while watching them?"

"No. I just saw them for a few moments," ignoring the reality that I'd watched from start to finish -- at least for Larry, "and then left. What about you?" I asked, moving the point of discussion from me, and the near confession of what had happened, next door, to her, "Have you ever watched anyone have sex?"

"When I was in high school, my older sister was a bit... wild? She liked to buck the rules. I watched her get naked and fuck her boyfriend on the family room couch after mom and dad went to bed."

"Oh my god, I'd have been petrified of getting caught."

"I don't know why she didn't, but she never got caught."

"Except by you."

"She didn't know I was watching."

"What about you, did you masturbate while watching."

"Yes."

"Really?"

"I masturbated a lot back in those days. I didn't have any tits so boys weren't interested." She giggled, "that's how I learned to suck cock, watching my sister and her boyfriends."

"Boyfriends?"

"Uh huh. She sucked a lot of cocks, but only the one time did I ever see her fuck one of them. That's kind of how I learned to like watching porn, it's just for me it was live action."

"Sounds kind of hot."

"It was. I was always just wishing that it was me sucking their cocks."

"You do a great job of it."

She sat up, reached over, and pushed me sideways onto the couch. I didn't fight, just let her push me down, and then she crawled on top of me. Resting her elbows against my chest we kissed, the passion becoming hotter. "Will you eat me again now?" she said, pulling back from the kiss. "And then take me to bed and fuck me?"

"Uhm, Gladly!" I replied, but instead of getting off me, she straddled my body, moving up until she nestled her pussy against my face. "Oh, you're so smooth," I commented as she moved into place.

"I shaved just for you." She was quivering in pleasure before she dismounted.

~

"What do you say we make our own sex movie?" I said, half an hour later while she was riding me again. This time she was riding my cock, cowgirl, while I was playing with her nipple decorations.

"What? For what?"

"For us. So I can see me fucking my lusty lady? So I can watch my sexy minx of a wife giving me a blowjob instead of some porn star getting his nut from some unknown slut of another porn star? Be my porn star with me. Don't you think it would be fun to watch me fucking you? See my cock sliding in and out of your pussy instead of watching our porn flick? Watch you sucking my cock instead of your sister sucking her boyfriend? Watching me play with your nipples? Seeing my sexy wife in her all string bikini?" By now I was thrusting up inside her, hard, my imagination gone wild. She didn't say anything, and moments after I came, she also came again, collapsing to lie on top of me.

We lay there together for several minutes before my hands began to roam her backside again. Her head was turned sideways resting below my chin. "Hmmm," I purred to her as my hand found her naked bottom. "I really like this string bikini. What's it called?"

"A string bikini," she answered.

"No, really. What's it called?

"A string bikini."

"Really?"

"Really! We got it at the bikini shop."

"It was at a swimwear shop?" I was incredulous, this "swimsuit" covered nothing. There was no way it was actually swimwear. Suzie giggled.

"Yeah, and as soon as I saw it, I knew you'd like it. It was in the adults only section. They only had a display version, but if you selected it, they would order it and it came in a few days later. They had all kinds of swimwear out front, not just bikinis, but they've got an adults only section with a lot more risqué pieces. One pieces like I like, full coverage bikinis, French cut, Brazilian cut. There were sheer when wet, so they turn see through, from Wicked Weasel and Malibu Strings. There were monokinis to go topless, and then this was listed as "not for the faint of heart." There was a photo montage of several girls on the French Riviera wearing these, they were basically naked on the beach."

"So, this is really a bikini?"

"That's what it was advertised as."

"Larry's going to really like it when you wear it next time we go over to their pool."

"Oh yeah, as if that would happen. This is strictly for you, even if he does want to see my nipples." She rolled off the top of me and said "Come on, let's go wash up. I followed her to the bath where she 'stripped off' her bikini. I noticed something on the bottom where the front and back strings came together and realized we'd gotten some cum on it. "I'll wash it, she said, reaching up and removing her dangling nipple ornaments which attached by looping around her nipples with an elastic band. We climbed into the shower to wash the sex off, and a few minutes later were back in bed. I turned the light out and Suzie cuddled to my side against my shoulder, my arm around her. Her hand was running up and down my chest when she said. "How are we going to do this? Cell phone cameras?"

I realized she was talking about a homemade sex film and wasn't saying "maybe."

"Larry was telling me the other day about the camera's they use with his work. Completely wireless, internet connected. When they're doing work out in the field, they connect them all together. They're time synched and password protected so nobody without the password can see what was filmed. And then, when they get back to the office, they edit the multiple cameras into one movie if needed. I was thinking maybe we could see about borrowing or renting something like that. Maybe three cameras?"

"One's not enough?"

"One camera would almost have to have a photographer otherwise it's just a set frame shot. Better films are constantly changing viewing angles. I don't know, what do you think, maybe Larry would volunteer to be a photographer for us..." I threw it out, tongue in cheek and got the expected response -- ignoring what I'd said.

"You can't ever put this on the internet or anything."

"No, it stays private. For us. Nobody sees it that we don't want to see it." She was quiet for several minutes, I almost thought she'd gone to sleep.

"Ok."

"Really?" I exclaimed, totally surprised by her answer. "Oh my god baby, I'm getting hard again just thinking about this." Her hand reached down to my cock, finding I was indeed swelling to her caress.

"Hmm," she cooed, my cock in hand as she began to move beside me, her head moving toward my cock. "You were pretty nice to me earlier and I guess you are one behind, aren't you?" she said, indicating she knew she'd orgasmed once more than I had, and bent down to take me into her mouth again.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers