Tia's Bucket List Ch. 02

Story Info
Tia makes a sex bucket list based on her stockroom romp.
24.3k words
4.78
9.5k
11

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

---The Breastie and the Fog---

Hello everyone, this is Tia with the hard-hitting facts! And here's a brand-new fact for you. Some time has passed since the events from my first post, so we're live and loaded now! Everything you read from here on out just happened hours ago. As you see, I'm working extra hard to keep my followers up to date. And there's definitely news to share. After a dry spell, I was already doubting that more exciting things would happen during my practical term. But then an opportunity came along that hit me out of the blue. It was so surreal that I felt like I was in a fog. As if it was a wet dream and not reality. But it was too good to pass up, so stay tuned. It's going to get messy! Promise!

---Chesty has to manage a busy schedule---

First off, I must say I'm amazed at the number of followers my little blog has attracted with just one post. I'm so proud that my first attempt at investigative journalism brought a ton of people over from the 'Très Chic Tales'. I guess I'm building a fanbase here! And it turns out my fans love the name Chesty McGoldilocks, just like my supervisor. Even though I have mixed feelings about it, you might have a point! Writing the name is enough to make my pussy throb and gets me in the right mood to write my blog posts.

Anyway, many of you folks have asked what's going on. I'm sorry I kept you waiting so long, but the answer is simple. There has been too much going on in my personal and professional life. First. I've had to deal with Holly. Even after we made up, my frisky behavior kept rubbing her the wrong way. The more adventurous I acted, the more upset she got, and that in turn pissed me off. I didn't need Holly acting holier-than-thou and lecturing me from her high horse. As my bae, she was supposed to support me, not judge me!

At least, I know why she had so much trouble dealing with the new me! Holly only knows me as the dutiful, well-behaved good girl. So, it must have caught her on the wrong foot and rattled her cage to see me in naughty action. But I don't think her anger was directed at me as much as it was a defensive reaction! My exhibitionistic display goes against her moral code because she worries way too much about other people's opinions. It's all about appearances for her! And that's why she doesn't dare to test her boundaries yet. I suspect she secretly enjoyed the scene and got turned on by what she saw! Otherwise, she wouldn't have watched to the end. But she's not ready to admit it yet. So, here's the status quo: I'm in the process of discovering my kinks, while Holly hasn't even started... yet.

Second, I've had to deal with my manager, Matt. Remember, he had fucked the shit out of me in the storeroom. There's no other way to put it! He had banged me like a bull, and I had loved every second of it! I had cum not once, not twice, but multiple times. Actually, I had lost track of the number of orgasms, and I'm not ashamed of it! His sexual stamina was dang impressive! As a result, my pussy had taken a hell of a pounding. Days later, my sweet honey pot still felt sore and stretched. But damn! Never before had I felt so desired! I was happy all around and completely satisfied. In short, I felt like I was on cloud nine! So, it was hardly surprising that I wanted more. In fact, I was hooked! I wanted to get my freak on! As a result, I was determined to experience as many wild adventures as possible. I knew I had to make the most of my practical term and focus on my sexual explorations, because an opportunity like this only comes around once in a lifetime. Call it my sexpedition or my personal mystery tour if you like!

But wait! There was a small problem! Matt stopped paying attention to me. He basically ghosted me. 'Been there, done that' seemed to be his motto! Apparently, I was old news, and he was back on the hunt for fresh meat. At first, I tried not to let it affect me, but I couldn't deny my feelings. It totally upset me! I mean, I wasn't out to cuff him and marry him. I wasn't even looking for a casual relationship. All I wanted was a partner in crime, like a fuck buddy or a friend with benefits! Who in their right mind would turn down a chance like that? After all, I was the fairest of them all... at least in our town.

Whatever! I was too proud to smarm over a dude, so my sexpedition was put on hold for the time being. It was hardly noticed because Matt was busy with management stuff. And that brings me to the third reason for the delay. I've had to deal with all the things happening at the Vonderstore. As times are tough, more and more stores are closing in the mall, and the rent for sales space is low. Apparently, our company owner saw this development as an opportunity because he decided to expand the Vonderstone brand. As part of the expansion, our branch manager was promoted to oversee the process from HQ. The first step was to segment the customer base and split it into two branches. The company rented a second store geared towards business wear, while the original Vonderstore is focused on casual wear. Of course, the goal is to make a profit! So, the company didn't hire any new employees. Instead, the existing staff was split up, too.

As a result, there are two winners of this restructuring process. The first is the older department manager. He worked long and hard for a promotion, and it finally paid off. He's now responsible for managing the new store and has taken two salesclerks with him. And then there's Matt! He was put in charge of the original store, even though he didn't earn the promotion, definitely not! That leaves Holly and me as the only remaining saleswomen at the Vonderstore, so we have to work harder and make more sales talks.

But that's not all! There's another advantage! Matt's alone with the Breastie and the Pawg now, so he can fully live out his macho side with his sexist jabs and dirty jokes. Needless to say, he didn't leave it at the verbal level for long. One day, I was moving clothes from a shelf to a bargain table when I suddenly felt a hand on my ass. The cocky player had snuck up on me and caught me off-guard! I froze on the spot and the jerkface immediately took advantage. Slipping his hand between my legs, he made me yelp. I took a sharp breath and tried to evade the pressure by opening my legs. And then my arms flailed as the jackass grabbed me by the pussy! I was so surprised that I took a leap forward. In panic, I looked around the store. There were customers in the other section! But luckily, Matt's hand was still lower than the bargain table, so they couldn't see it between my legs... yet.

"That's what you're all about, huh?" I heard my mean manager hiss in my ear. "Always down to fuck! Ripe n ready for a dickdown."

Of course, I quickly shook my head. And the machofucker responded by squeezing my cunt even harder. He actually pushed me up by my pussy! And he didn't stop until I was standing on tiptoes. This was getting dangerous! His hand was above the bargain table now! Damnit! That was the moment when I couldn't hold it together anymore. I groaned out loud as I grabbed the edge of the table to keep myself steady.

"See?" Matt kept whispering into my ear. "You ain't want no wining n dining. You want it hard n fast! You need the rough stuff! Cuz you're a slut!"

Believe it or not, but I groaned even louder when I heard his words and felt his pressure on my pussy. From the corner of my eyes, I saw the customers looking over! And I blushed in the deepest shades of scarlet! This was embarrassing as hell! My only saving grace was the stack of shirts on the table that covered Matt's hand. The customers couldn't see the reason for my moaning... yet.

"Say it, bitch! You wanna get dicked the fuck down!" My skeevy supervisor demanded.

Oh my god! I held my breath. The situation was embarrassing enough. I'd die on the spot if I said those words out loud! But then Matt was gone! He just left me like that. I was breathing heavily, and my twat was on fire. I couldn't believe the jackass had left me hanging like that. And yet, a million questions kept preying on my mind. Was I really a down-to-fuck slut? Was I enjoying this freeuse fantasy? What the hell was going on with me?

---Chesty is a big seller---

I didn't get an answer because Matt completely disregarded me for the rest of the work period. Things didn't get any better over the next couple days. My skeevy supervisor dropped a sexist comment here and a stupid blonde joke there, but that was about it. So, here's a funny effect! The more the mean mofo disregarded me, the more I embraced the other fratboys.

That was another effect caused by the brand expansion. Since Matt is running the Vonderstore, it has pretty much become a revolving door for his fratpals. The local college is right around the corner, so our store has turned into 'Yamos Central' during lunch breaks. Matt hangs out with his fellow fratsters in the manager's office, gossiping about all the important things in the world, aka booze and bitches. So professional!

To be honest, it doesn't bother me that much. Quite the opposite! Whenever his fratpals get ready to leave the Vonderstore, I make sure to run into them. Of course, my big boobs are a great way to get them to stop and engage them in a sales talk. Finally, somebody is paying attention to me and my charms! As a result, I become bubblier and flirtier, the longer I advise them on their choice of clothes. Since the boys can't stop gazing at my glorious goblets, they're grateful to keep the sales talk going. That totally helps with the sales because upselling is still a thing. The guys always leave the store with new clothes, whether they need them or not.

But that's just me! Holly, on the other hand, is becoming increasingly annoyed by this development. She takes the whole fashion thing much more seriously than me or Matt. She particularly hates our manager's laissez-faire approach to work, since he got no clue about high fashion. On top of that, I have much better sales figures, which is a red rag for her. Apparently, it's more than she can handle, because lately she's been accusing me of using unfair means! No kidding! She really meant it! As if this is a company with fair and just working conditions, right? Whatever! Work's not my main priority right now. I don't wanna become a saleswoman after graduating, so it's just a stepping stone on my way to bigger and better things.

As a side note, the Vonderstore has undergone a rebranding as well. And as the new store manager, Matt was involved in the change process. So, his first order of business was a surprise to exactly no one! He gave our uniforms an update. To establish brand recognition, the color scheme has remained the same - the top is still myrtle green and the pants are black. But the style has changed. Our Vonderbranch is targeting a younger, trendier audience, so the uniforms are meant to match current fashion tastes. And this year, cut-outs are the biggest trend of them all. That's why our camisole shirts have become sleeveless tank tops with small diamond-shaped cutouts on the side and a plunging neckline. Likewise, the black leggings have become shorter and tighter. Holly and I wear black booty shorts in wetlook design now. The fabric covers about two-thirds of our buns, so there's a lot of ass meat spilling out the bottom. At least, the shirts are long enough to cover our butts, so customers don't really get to see those obscene hot pants.

Of course, Matt quickly took advantage of the new uniform. One day, I was given the task of redressing a mannequin in the middle of the store. Suddenly, I felt two hands on me. Again, my skeevy supervisor had managed to sneak up on me. But this time, he reached around my chest and put his hands on my tits. And he didn't leave it at that. With a single tug, he pulled down my myrtle green top! Luckily, I was wearing a black lace bra. Nonetheless, my bomb-ass bouncers flopped out into the open. I was flashing my bra in the middle of the Vonderstore and I didn't do anything about it! I was so caught up in the moment that I couldn't move a finger. Instead, I blushed, and my face flushed the deepest crimson color.

"That's your thing, ain't it?" I heard Matt's voice in my ear. "You can't wait to beat men round the head with those fat-ass funbags, can you?"

Jesus! He couldn't be serious! I was dying up here! Right then I didn't give a shit about men because I was busy holding on to the mannequin. Luckily, I was standing directly in front of the dummy, so it covered my body and my exposed bra... so far.

And then I felt Matt's hands on my titties again! A shiver ran down my spine as I recognized his next move. He'd pull my boobs out of the cups and turn me around to expose me to the store, wouldn't he? Oh damn! What a nasty plan!

"You're right! I'm a wild chick who gets off on doing it in public." I finally hissed between my lips.

Oh god! What made me think of that! This was so naughty! But my idea was simple. I hoped to dissuade him from taking the next step by admitting my sluttiness. That's what he wanted to hear after all, wasn't it? Either way, Matt obviously liked my response, because he refrained from baring my boobs. Instead, he gave me a new instruction.

"C'mon, bitch! Show me that wild chick! Walk back to the register with that front exposed." He hissed into my ear. "If you do that, you'll get a day off. How's that?"

Oh wow! I didn't know how to feel about it. A day off sounded awesome, but I couldn't bear the shame of a customer seeing me flash my fantastic funbags. Then again, there were only two customers in the store, and they were standing at the far end of the other department. I could make it to the cash register without being seen. But what if a new customer entered? I was torn! There were a ton of questions assailing me. Too many to make a quick decision!

And then Matt was gone! Suddenly, I was standing there alone hugging the mannequin. The scene was absurd! You can't make it up! But I knew that I couldn't stay in this position forever. After all, my black lace bra was still out of my top. So, I glanced over my shoulder until I found my mean manager. He was standing at the cash register! With a triumphant look on his face, he waved at me, goading me on. But he wasn't alone! Two of his fratpals had arrived and were watching me. Oh jeez! I felt the boys' greedy glances on my juicy butt, and it had a huge effect on me. My pussy told me to do the slut walk, but my mind said no. My twat throbbed harder and the voice in my head got quieter. I so wanted the day off!

That gave me an idea! Matt had told me to bare my front, but he hadn't specifically mentioned my boobs. Suddenly, I knew what I was going to do. I quickly pulled my top back over my bra and grabbed the hem instead. Right under my bomb-ass bouncers, I tied a knot that pushed my titties up and made them look even bigger. It also bared my waist, so the fratsters got to see my tight tummy. And to top it all off, it revealed the wetlook hotpants. What an epic eye-catcher!

As you can imagine, the effect was instant! The fratboys' eyes practically dropped out of their skulls when I strutted up to the cash register. They didn't even know where to look first. For starters, their eyes almost fell into my cleavage before they lingered on my killer abs. Only at the very end, they discovered the hotpants and their eyes got stuck to my curvy ass. Believe it or not, but the boys were so distracted they bought more clothes than all their fratpals before. The move was a total success!

Of course, my new sales strategy didn't remain without consequences. Matt may not be a born salesman, but he knows a gold mine when he sees it. So, he made a quick decision. From now on, my move is a permanent part of the Vonderstone sales repertoire, called Vondermove. He said it was 'situational selling' to make it sound scientific and accepted. You have to hand it to the phony poser, he's clever like that! Anyway, the strategy is fairly simple. Whenever a male customer comes into the store, we must tie the top into a knot before approaching him. Whenever a female customer enters, our shirts stay down. Instead, we must lead with the current fashion trend as icebreaker.

Needless to say, not everyone is happy with this new sales direction. Holly still has this naive idea that we're a premium fashion label. But ever since the rebranding, it's obvious that this is no longer the case. The new uniform is the best example for that. It doesn't really fit in with a luxury brand, does it? I guess that's what happens when you let a Yamos bro run the ship. Accordingly, our current customers no longer correspond to the rich high-class clientele, even if Holly doesn't want to admit it... yet.

Whatever! I got other things to worry about. Matt's stunt caused another thought to prey on my mind. I had never gotten into such dangerous situations before meeting the machofucker. But now, my pussy was responding. Was I truly an exhibitionist? Did I really enjoy the thrill of being put on display?

---Chesty makes a bucket list---

As you can imagine, folks, these two experiences didn't leave me any peace. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I even began to hope that Matt would pull another stunt at work. But he didn't! Son of a bitch! And yet, it was enough to reinforce my impression from the stockroom romp. Several kinks had to come together and blended into a potent cocktail to rev my engine. Only problem? There were too many emotions to untangle, so I was at a loss.

Apparently, Matt had realized my needs before I did, because he had practically rubbed my nose in various kinks. Even though he had given me a good hint, I still didn't know which ones I liked and which ones I disliked. I felt so clueless and confused! And that's when the student in me came out. I had to explore this web of feelings. I needed to figure out the details. So, here are the key ingredients that I've identified so far:

1) My romp with Matt had happened at the Vonderstore. I had modeled bikinis in the locker room and fucked my supervisor in the stockroom. What a danger! The risk of getting exposed had been high! Colleagues could have caught us. Complete strangers could have seen me naked. In theory, I should have died of shame. In practice, however, the thrill had been insane. The same goes for the mannequin incident. The risk had been sky-high! At the same time, the sense of adventure had been intoxicating. So, here's my first hypothesis: The more danger, the more excitement!

2) The sex hadn't been gentle or sensual. Far from it! There had been nothing romantic about it. No tender touching, just relentless banging. The cocky player had drilled his dominance into me and with good reason. I had teased him to make his blood boil. When he had reached his breaking point, he had grabbed me by the pussy and owned my holes. He had taken me and tamed my ass until I was his submissive slut. I had never been dominated like this before and I had never acted so obedient. The man had taken the lead, so I didn't have to worry about anything. This gave me the opportunity to let go and enjoy the moment to the fullest. So, here's the third hypothesis: The harder the taming, the bigger my pleasure!

3) When I had modeled the bikinis for Matt, he had treated me like an interchangeable mannequin. And that hadn't changed in the stockroom. I had been nothing more than a piece of meat to him. The machofucker hadn't given a damn about my feelings or opinions, he had only paid attention to my looks and holes. The arrogant asshat had needed to get off, so he had used the next best tool to achieve it. When he was done with me, he had thrown me away like a discarded blow-up doll. You know the saying 'ridden hard and put away wet'? That's the perfect description! I had never been treated with such disrespect, and I had enjoyed the shit out of it. Truthfully, I had never been so aroused in my life! So, the second hypothesis is this: The stronger the objectification, the greater my excitement!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers