Tia's Bucket List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

Oh yes! The touselhead was finally shedding his restraint, becoming more bold and brash. About dang time! The prospect of getting my brains fucked out by the skaterbro was enough for me to overhear him using the b-word. We all make mistakes, right? Whatever! Mr. Pink stepped over to me and grabbed me by the arm. I didn't realize how strong he was until he pulled me to my feet and turned me around. The way he tossed me around like a ragdoll, he was a real powerhouse. Not at all like a skaterboy.

And then he grabbed me. Reaching around my waist, he lifted me up. Just like that! As if I were a feather! Or a fuckdoll... oh wait! With ease he held my 5'2", 105lbs body in the air. His gut wrench grip around my waist kept me horizontal. My arms and legs hung freely while my big-ass boobs dangled off my chest. My body swayed back and forth. As if I were hanging face down in a sex swing. Only, there was no sex swing! But there was a raging rod! And that hard cock began to bang me from behind. I gasped when the hard shaft entered me. With every thrust into my twat, the touslehead pushed me forward before pulling me back. I screamed while I swung back and forth like a pendulum. All the while, I couldn't get a foot on the ground. I swayed around helplessly! He rammed me with all his might as he held me tight. I was completely at the guy's mercy. The objectification was extreme!

Ever so slowly, the alternadude got tired. But he didn't put me back on the ground. Instead, he took a few steps back and carried me over to the couch. On his way, he kept me in his gut wrench hold, making me feel more like a blow-up doll than ever. Obviously, he could just carry me anywhere, like a jizzbag. Jesus! Sitting down, he pulled me back between his manspread. And with that, he slipped my soaked snatch over his stick as if it were a well-greased sheath. Truth be told, my pussy was so drenched that it offered little resistance, allowing his cock to slide like a knife through butter. And so, I ended up sitting on his lap, fully impaled on his boner.

But that wasn't all! Ryan didn't stop there. He immediately began to bang away. As a result, my whole body bounced up and down. Soon, I was riding him like an electric bull. In fact, he bucked so hard that I would have been thrown off if he hadn't still held me by the hips. And still, it was a hell of a balancing act! But I didn't mind because it drove his cock deeper into my pussy and that was all that mattered to me. Plus, it made my fluffy fleshpillows bounce wild as fuck, showing my awesome assets in the best light!

As you can imagine, I embraced every thrust and every stab. After all the denial, I deserved it more than anything. As a result, my cunt was creaming like crazy and smacking sounds filled the room. The only thing that stopped me from cumming was the skaterbro. He had lifted his hands and reached up to grab my big-ass boobs. Cupping my fabulous funbags, he squeezed my titty meat and pinched my nipples. Pain shot through my titty flesh and kept me from climaxing. Once again, I was dancing on the edge while bouncing on the bull. What a sick sight!

In fact, it must have been a sight that brought the dead back to life. At least, that's what it did to the fratsters' fucksticks. Matt and Ryan got a second wind and their boners returned to full mast. With all the sensations swapping over me, I had blanked out my surroundings. So, I was surprised to find the machofucker standing next to me. He was furiously jerking his thick prick while I continued riding the skaterbro in reverse cowgirl, And then my manager's member erupted. Even though it was his second spermblast, the force was still impressive, making me recoil. A massive jizzbomb hit me right between the eyes and sticky spunk splattered all across my forehead.

In the meantime, Ben had stepped next to my left side. He jerked his tool just as furiously and reached his orgasm just as quickly. Once again, his cumshot wasn't a forceful blast, but rather a syrupy stream of gooey glue that plastered both my cheeks. The result, however, was the same. In the end, my face and tits were glazed with pearly jam. And it set off a chain reaction. Watching his bros shoot their spunk triggered Ryan. Squeezing my terrific titties, he used his grip on my globes to ram my body down onto his stick. Planting his dick deep inside my womb, it began to strain. Soon after, I felt the first cum charge spurt out. The skaterbro held me in place as I felt his jizz hit the walls of my womb and cover them in white sperm. He didn't even ask if I was on the pill. He simply took possession of my uterus and owned it. I had never felt more than a fucktoy. It was the ultimate experience of objectification. Period!

---Ditzy gets a kick out of it---

Everybody was spent! Everybody? Not quite! A bargain bin barbie didn't get to cum yet. But nobody cared! That's the lay of the land! As soon as all three fratsters had shot their loads, Mr. Pink pushed me off his lap. As I tumbled onto my knees, the guys slouched down on the couch in exhaustion. It was clear that they didn't give a flying fuck about my desires, and so they had no more use for Ditzy-the-Dummy. The injustice was real! It was too much. My frustration had reached the breaking point! As a result, I opened my mouth to object. No more docile doll!

"You know what dear ole dad did when he had no more use for his purring panther?" The machofucker cut me off before I got the chance to voice my protest. "He gave her the boot n kicked her outta the office. For real! Hehehe!"

Oh my fucking god! I was completely flabbergasted by this turn of events. He couldn't be serious! I could hardly imagine Holly's bewilderment. She had done everything the big boss had asked. She had aced the role play and given the old fart an awesome orgasm. And what was the reward? She was thrown out without being allowed to cum. I bet she threw a tantrum right outside the office. That couldn't happen to me! No way!

"But before that, the dumb cunt had to pay for the bikinis." My mean manager added with an evil chuckle. "Fair enough, right?"

"So, pay up, bitch!" The jackass turned his attention to me. "We may buy the beer, but you're paying for it."

Holy moly! That hit different! The whole beer run thing had upset me to no end. It made a total mockery of my hard work. And now, they even wanted me to pony up the money for it! The cheek on these guys was insufferable! In the end, they made me their beer bitch although I hadn't served them a single beverage. So nice! Irony off! But in reality, the fratboys made me pay for letting them degrade my ass and treat me like a fuckdoll. This was the maximum of objectification!

And yet, I handed over 100 bucks, which was a lot of money for a salesgirl. But there's a lot of bros who need a lot of booze in Yamos. Anyway, it meant the end for my next shopping trip. No more new clothes for the rest of the month. And yet, I paid the outrageous sum because it kept me in the condo and gave me another chance to reerect the broners. I was desperate like that!

"Haha! You thought I was gonna kick you out, huh?" Matt sneered when he saw my panic-stricken face. "You'd deserve that! But your bae got a second chance, so you get one too."

"Dear ole dad stopped the bitch at the door, bent her over, n railed her right up the rump. Wham! Bam! Thank you, ma'am!" He explained. "She seemed fucking grateful for the dickdown, no matter the hole. That's a right slut for you!"

And with that, my alarm bells rang! This was no option! No way in hell! I had tried anal sex with my former boyfriend before. And I quickly found that once was one time too much. No repeat necessary! It had been uncomfortable and even a bit painful. My body was too small and my frame too tight! In short, anal ain't my thing! Period!

"Oh, honey! My ass is way too tight. No cap! Your big-ass boner doesn't fit in there. Tipfucking's no fun! Bet!" I said gently but firmly.

"C'mon, Matty! Feel my juicy pussy! It's wet n waiting! It's ready for the taking! I'll give you the best cock massage ever with that million-dollar muffin." I tried to sweet-talk him.

"Nice offer, dumb hoe! Too bad we're in a role-play." The jerkface countered my advances. "You ain't here for your ideas. You're here to serve up that piece of meat, dummy!"

"You got one use only n that's putting your fucking body on the line to recreate the scene." He called me out. "Don't forget, you're a set of holes n holes get plugged, no matter which one! It's role-play or the highway, bitch!"

Nice try! But it's still a no! Sorry, not sorry! I wasn't that easy! He wouldn't talk me into it. Not even the fact that he was my superior could persuade me. I had my principles! I had aced my job, so I deserved a reward, not a punishment!

And then everything happened way too quickly. Suddenly, Matt stood next to me. Grabbing my arm, he pulled me onto my feet and led me through the apartment. On my way out of the living room, I got distracted. My jaw dropped when I saw Ben taking my clothes, opening a window, and throwing them out. Could you believe it? He tossed my skinny jeans, crop top, and leather jacket out. For fuck's sake! What the hell was going on!

Truth be told, I was too dumbfounded to do anything. I felt like I was watching a bad movie as my mean manager led me across the hall and up to the door. I was still stark naked except for my white peep toe stilettos! Plus, my face and tits were covered in cum! Under no circumstances did I want to end up in the hallway looking like this! I had to do something to prevent it!

"We ain't got no use for prissy pussies who ain't live up to their potential. You're an ass whore or you're outta the door. What's it gonna be, bitch?" Matt asked to be sure.

Oh man, I hesitated! I didn't want it to be over. I still needed to cum and bad! But this was a bridge too far! I wasn't ready to cross it! No way! So, I was adamant to tough it out. I didn't shift my ground but dug in my heels.

And a second later, I was standing naked in the hallway. It wasn't until I heard the door slam shut that I came back to my senses. It hit me like a cold shower! My dicktrance evaporated and I woke up. For a moment, I stood there totally dumbfounded. Turning around, I looked at the closed door. Panic rose inside me. At first, I wanted to lunge at the door and pound my fists against it. These bastards were just toying with me, right? They were trying to give me a scare. Any second, they'd open the door, wouldn't they? But of course, I knew the truth. This was my desperation speaking. It was just a pipe dream! It wouldn't happen! Banging on the door would only alert the neighbors. So, I had to face the music. There was no way around it. I had to get out of the condo building and grab my stuff. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I had to do it all with a cumface!

Nuff said! I'm still in a fog. It doesn't feel like reality, more like a dream. But there'll be time for reflection later. So far, I've been hiding in the stairwell because I didn't dare go out. Instead, I quickly dictated the story into my voice translation app because I needed to vent my anger. I'm sure you're not mad about that! But now I must face the situation and focus on finding a way to get out of the dangerzone in one piece! Hope to see you safe and sound on the other side, folks! Keep your fingers crossed for your friendly neighborhood breastie.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers