Tia's Bucket List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then the slick prick put his other hand to use. Grabbing my long blond hair, he increased the pressure. The grip on my va-va-voom waves allowed him to hold me in position while drilling his fingers deeper into my womb than ever. On all fours, I practically had to claw my hands into the floor to keep from losing my balance as I screamed at the top of my lungs. My body swayed harder, and my big-ass bouncers jiggled wilder by the second.

"Hey, dude! Not the plan! That ain't what my dad did!" Matt interjected.

Did I hear a hint of concern there? That would have been a real surprise coming from my skeevy supervisor. Maybe, he didn't want his toy broken. After all, he needed me at work tomorrow. By contrast, I didn't care about the consequences. I was living in the moment, enjoying the hell out of the pussy banging. Even though it looked insanely rough from the outside, I didn't want it any other way. Instead, I was ready for more!

"Fuck that! Your shitty role-play's taking way too long, man!" Mr. Polo retorted. "I want action. If your boomer dad can't get going, it's not my fault!"

Uh-oh! Did I sense a conflict brewing there? I didn't want the men to fight, I wanted their attention on me. Shaking my ass, I tried to get the spotlight back on my butt.

"C'mon, I can take more than my bae! I can take it all!" I encouraged the slick prick. "Question is, can you dish it out harder, boy! Show me your definition of hardcore!"

Oh jeez! I was still on a mission! And so, I overdid it, taking it the extreme. I guess I had poked the bear and there was no turning back, because Mr. Polo didn't have to be asked twice. Instead, he went full steam ahead. Stuffing a fourth finger into my fuckhole, my vulgar moans turned into a panicked scream! My hands slipped and my head took a dive! The slick prick had knocked me over and my face landed on the floor. I had actually taken a nose dive! The degradation was real!

Holy shit! My cunt had never been stuffed so full and my slit had never been spread so wide. But the filthy fucker wasn't done. He went deep, sliding all three joints into me. I moaned louder with each knuckle while my body stiffened! I was ready for release! And Mr. Polo could sense it. So, he did what douchebags do. He changed his approach. Twisting his wrist, he turned his hand left and right. The effect hit me hard as my cunthole got spread in all directions. My poor pussy had never been treated so roughly, but it had never leaked so much either. I felt like the guy was testing the quality of my coochie. As if I were a blow-up doll being sold in a sex store. This was nasty as hell but arousing as fuck!

Accordingly, I stayed with my face on the floor and my ass in the air. My body was stiff as a board, only my pussy pulsed so loud, I thought you could hear it on the couch. But then my heart joined the orchestra when I recognized the next move. It was inevitable, wasn't it? The stuck-up snob would fist my cunt and I wouldn't resist! So, what did I do? Reaching back, I spread my ass cheeks to give the shitbird better access. Holy moly! I had never acted so submissive before!

But it didn't happen! Instead, Mr. Polo surprised me by abruptly pulling his fingers out of my snatch. My twat was so wet that it made a smacking sound that was as loud as it was embarrassing. But a moment later, it got drowned out by my groans. I felt air rush up my sex canal. As if it were a wind tunnel! Jesus! My fuckhole was wide open! And the cool breeze stifled my orgasm! Once again, I was denied my release. Fuck this shit!

I hadn't cum, but I was dang exhausted. And yet, I wanted to continue. I needed a climax more than anything else. Fuck the consequences! But the fratsters had other plans. Imagine my pout when they sent me back into the corner. They figured that Ditzy-the-Dummy needed a time-out before her silicone circuits got fried. Un-fucking-believable!

---Ditzy discovers new talents---

You know the scene by now, don't you? The big-tit blonde standing in the corner next to the room lamb all glowed up and with no one using her. That was me! Only that I wasn't standing but kneeling. My face was on the floor with my head facing the wall while my legs were spread so my pussy pointed at the fratsters.

"OK! Let's see where we left off." Matt got back to his storytelling. "Oh yeah right! My old man was nice enough to give the brand bitch a final chance. After all, she'd blown it several times! Sounds familiar, right?"

"So, he used her as a cigar holder. No shit!" He exclaimed. "The old fart smoked a fucking Havana while she kneeled on the coffee table like she was a statue. You know, like a ceramic panther or some shit! And when he took a break, he stuck the stogie up her butt! Hehehe!"

That was unexpected! For a moment, the whole room was silent. And then the bros burst into cheers while the fuckdoll started fidgeting. The objectification sounded unreal! I'm not proud of it, but I wanted it too. Frankly, I was jealous of Holly. The mere idea of being used like that was enough to bring me close to cumming.

"Too bad, we ain't got no cigars. But hey, you can always use a good rack." Matt said somewhat ambiguously.

And with that, the jackass came over to me. He grabbed my blonde hair, lifted my body off the ground, and turned me around. As soon as I looked at him, I started trembling. And for good reason! He held a wii-controller in his hand and stuck it right between my titties. Believe it or not, but he left me kneeling on the floor squeezing my fabulous funbags to hold a game controller that looked like a remote. My manager had turned me into a 'rack with a rack', if you know what I mean!

And that got the ball rolling. Finally, I was part of the game! One race later, the fratboys came up with a new idea. They added the wii nanchucks! It's a second controller that connects to the main controller via cable. So, Matt stuck the nanchucks between my bomb-ass boobs and shoved the main controller into my soaked snatch. Apart from that, however, nothing about my role changed. I was still the rack in the back that didn't get enough attention. Instead, the guys remained focused on their game.

But then I froze! The wii controller started vibrating. No kidding! It wasn't just a light buzz, it was a seismic tremor! Oh my gawd! The shockwave surged through me and had me trashing around. I wriggled so hard that the nanchuck almost fell out of my titty grip. The sensations in my pussy were insane and I loved every one of them! But it was over way too fast! Nothing but a little tease to whet my appetite. In fact, it left me needier than before. Damnit!

And all of a sudden, I was captivated by a videogame. Watching with bated breath, I had to wait a whole lap. Only when the karts crossed the finish line did the controller vibrate again. And in response, I grunted like I was possessed by a demon! This was just too good, and a massive orgasm started brewing deep inside me! As a result, I was hardly receptive. And yet, I noticed a kart standing in the starting position. It wasn't moving, which was weird! But the explanation was simple. The guys had logged me in as a player. And sure enough, I was Princess Peach, a blonde in a pink dress and a pink kart. What a nice idea! Irony off!

But then I noticed that the controller jerked whenever the pink kart got hit by an item like a shell or banana. What a discovery! From that moment on, I begged! Believe me, I had no more inhibitions and begged for these guys to shoot me with anything they got. I literally wanted them to hit on me! And with that, I was twitching and squirming like caught in an electric fence. I basically lost all control over my body while the guys played their game. This was awesome! In the most fucked-up and humiliating way possible! But it was still too short to get me to the promised land! It increased my lust without ever giving me relief. What a bummer! It was driving me nuts with unfulfilled desire!

"Oh man! That groaning n fidgeting's annoying." Matt complained. "From what my dad said Booty-4-Brains did a way better job as a cigar holder."

"And as a reward, the brand bitch got to suck the old fart's dick." My mean manager continued his narrative. "Sure as shit, she was eager as fuck. Too bad she's all booty no skills. She couldn't deepthroat a cock if her life depended on it."

"Hey, ditzy! How 'bout you? Can you suck a mean dick?" He suddenly addressed me.

Oh wow! My supervisor had actually asked me for my opinion! I was so surprised that I was speechless. But I quickly regained my composure. After all, this was a chance I couldn't pass up! So, I remembered my job as personal assistant and searched for a funny quip.

"Are all bimbos stupid? You can't call yourself a slut until you can deepthroat!" I purred in my most seductive voice.

Jesus Christ! See what I did there, folks? I was so desperate that I said the forbidden word. I didn't think I would ever go that far. But you never stop learning, do you? Fuck principles, I was hell-bent on proving my blowjob skills. This was my chance to get my hands on some dick. Hard to imagine, but after all this time, I still hadn't seen a fucking cock, let alone felt one. So crazy!

"Well, ditzy! Prove it then!" Matt challenged me.

I dropped the nanchuck faster than I could say bimbo and crawled over to the couch.

"OK, ditzy! Let's see who you can convince the fastest." Mr. Polo suggested a new game. "I bet, Ryan, my man, he's the one who loses!"

And just like that, the attention was gone again! The focus was no longer on me and my skills, but on another stupid game. It was so unfair, but there was nothing I could do about it! Of course, the touslehead couldn't let that stand, and so a wild discussion broke out. I was all but forgotten! As if I wasn't kneeling naked in front of them!

Finally, the fratsters took their pants off before starting a new race. And the first order of business was hitting on the slut! When the starting signal was given, all of them shot down Princess Peach, so the controller vibrated violently in my pussy. Waves of lust swept me away! To keep my balance, I had to lean back. All the while, my crotch humped the air. As if my snatch was trying to fuck the controller! What a hilarious sight!

I loved all the sensations, but it cost me precious time. So, I was already lagging behind when I finally calmed down enough to get started. At least, I remembered what I was supposed to do. Ever since I saw the boys' boners in front of me, I had been so dickdazed that it was hard to focus on anything else. This task, however, was simple enough. I was supposed to work my way down the line and suck off all three men. The fratboy who got distracted the most lost the race and the bet. What a challenge!

Of course, there was no question in my mind that I'd manage to make all the boys cum before the end of the race. That was a matter of honor! I knew Matt's stamina from experience and Ben looked like he would last long too. So, I had to go along with the slick prick's opinion. Ryan was the weakest link, so I saved him for last. Since I was determined to conquer all the cocks, I started with the biggest hurdle. Sounds like a plan, right?

To make up for lost time, I frantically crawled between Matt's manspread. Without hesitation, I stuck out my tongue and licked the entire length of his stiff shaft. This made him twitch, which was a good start! It fueled my motivation, and so I quickly put my luscious lips over his cockhead. Sliding down, I let his prick disappear in my mouth. All too soon, the tip of his dick bumped against my throat clit. My gag reflex set in, but I didn't stop. I continued pushing and shoving, giving it my all. Even though I gagged like a whole slut choir, I couldn't get his entire length into my mouth. Sounds nasty and definitely felt nasty!

For fuck's sake! I couldn't deal with another fail! No way! And so, I changed my approach. Instead of deepthroating, I opted for speedfucking. Faster and faster, I rammed the cock into my mouth, literally treating my uvula like a punching bag. And then I heard the other fratsters cheering. The distraction was working! The cocky player must have gone off the track. What a success! I was so proud of my achievement that I let out a cheer that ended up sounding like a happy giggle. My job was done! And so, I left the machofucker alone. Now, it was my turn to tease the douchebags and leave them hanging. Payback's a bitch, right?

Reaching Mr. Polo, I had no more time for teasing. Instead of licking his shaft, I directly slid my mouth over his cock. But the filthy fucker showed no reaction. How disappointing! He didn't respond until I had swallowed three quarters of his ramrod. But then he went all in! Leaning back, he lifted his legs and pressed them together. Crossing his lower legs over my back, his thighs clamped my head. Holy shit! I was trapped! I couldn't move my head. As if it were caught in a vice! I was at the guy's mercy while his cock clogged my gullet. My throat muscles began to spasm until they were massaging the shaft. At the same time, my gagging became guttural until it sounded like a mix of quacking and gurgling. Sounds vulgar and definitely felt vulgar!

But then my blowjob came to an abrupt stop! Mr. Polo pulled his legs off my back, straightened up, and pushed me off his cock. I snorted in protest, but it was too late. My body toppled backward while a gush of slobber splashed all over my fabulous funbags. At that very moment, the slick prick fired a turtle shell at my princess kart and the controller began to jerk. So, I ended up humping the air while I struggled to keep my balance. What a motherfucker!

When I finally managed to crawl between Ryan's legs, I immediately grabbed his boner. With his dick in my control, I set to work giving the touslehead an awesome hummer. As if to assure him that he wasn't the third wheel here. Sliding my mouth up and down his shaft, I let my lips vibrate while I pushed his dickhead past my tonsils to give him a taste of deepthroating. Three times, I heard the guys' cheering. So, Mr. Pink must have gotten off the track repeatedly. There you go! Finally, this thing ran like a charm! But as soon as I felt his pole start to twitch, I left him hanging and returned to Matt. Time for the guys to get a taste of their own medicine!

Attacking my manager's member, I picked up where I had left off. By now, I was so dickdazed that I couldn't get enough of man meat. Accordingly, I gulped his dick down as if I were dying of thirst. A few thrusts down my throat later, the prick began to pulsate. Sticky spunk squirted into my mouth as Matt thrashed around on the couch. Loud cheers let me know that he must have completely gone off track and lost his way. But I didn't have much time to focus on my surroundings because the force of his ejaculation caught me off-guard. His ball batter burst from his boner, filling my mouth with slimy splooge. The massive cumload was way too much and way too sticky. There was no chance in hell I could swallow it fast enough before the race was over. So, I needed an alternative solution. Pursing my lips, I formed a huge pout and drooled the thick, white cream all over my tremendous titties, so I didn't waste precious man jam. Sounds slutty and definitely felt slutty!

OK! On to the next conquest! This time, I placed my hands on Ben's thighs to keep his legs under control. I wouldn't let the shitbird screw me over a second time. His ramrod loomed temptingly in front of me like a porny pendulum. In fact, the name was a perfect fit because his swaying stick induced a dicktrance in me. As if wearing blinkers, I couldn't see anything else! And so, I attacked his boner with unbound lust and energy. I let his shaft slide deep into my mouth, pushing past my tonsils right away. And then I began to give myself the fiercest facefuck ever! Each thrust went down my throat and to the root. This must have been a new record! Accordingly, slobber oozed from the corner of my mouth as I slobbered over the ramrod. Thick ribbons of slimy spit dangled from my chin and dripped onto my big-ass bouncers, mixing with the sticky spunk. Sounds obscene and definitely felt obscene!

My efforts weren't without effect. I noticed Mr. Polo becoming highly agitated. As his breathing became choppy, he began to curse. I finally had the stuck-up snob where I wanted him. Now, it was time to go for the kill! So, I lifted a hand and placed it around his balls. With the tips of my fake lilac fingernails, I tickled his nuts extra gently. That was the final trigger! In next to no time, the gelled pal started to cum. His sack sauce didn't shoot out as forceful as Matt's jizz jet. Instead, it was a continuous stream of gooey gravy that poured over my tongue extra thick and creamy. All the while, Ben was cursing like a sailor! He had completely gotten off track. As a result, his lead was gone and his victory in jeopardy. I'm so sorry about that... not!

Without thinking too much, I let the sticky sauce drip out of my mouth and spat it over my terrific titties. By now, my bomb-ass bouncers were completely covered in a mixture of white blobs and slimy spit. Sounds filthy and definitely looked filthy!

Two cocks down, one more to go! On to the grand finale! After defeating Matt and Ben, Ryan should pose no problem, right? Full of self-confidence, I crawled between Mr. Pink's legs. But not so fast! The touslehead played a trick on me! As it turned out, he was prepared. The skaterbro had found a use for the cable connecting the controller and nanchuck. Believe it or not, but he had wrapped it around his fuckstick, making it look like a cockring. Weird flex, but OK!

And soon, I found out what it was all about. When I got between Ryan's legs, he pulled on the cable. It worked like a fishing rod and pressed the shaft against his belly. Damnit! What kind of sorcery was this? It gave me no chance to suck his cock and totally messed up my schedule! Whether I liked it or not, I had to settle for his balls. So, I lowered my head deep between his hairy legs until I smelled the sweaty stench and inhaled the masculine aroma. So yikes! Even though it sent a shiver down my spine, it didn't stop me. Sticking out my tongue, I began to lick his hairy balls. Sexy is different! And yet, I licked every inch and every spot. Fast as fuck, the rancid taste filled my mouth, and the hairs tickled my tongue. This was too gross! So, I had to speed things up! Taking his sack in my mouth, I sucked his balls giving them a tongue bath. I could swear his nuts had never been so clean! Sounds filthy and definitely felt filthy!

And suddenly, I heard it! Loud and clear! There were the cheers and the cursing! But they turned out different from what I expected. In fact, it was Ryan cheering and the other guys cursing. The race was over, and the skaterbro had won! Hard to believe, but it was the timid touslehead who had been the least distracted. In fact, he hadn't cum at all! A total success for the dude! An epic fail for the doll! Damnit!

"Congratz, my man!" Matt exclaimed. "Cumming or winning, it's all 'bout priorities! Looks like we're all winners in the end... 'cept for the dimestore doll, of course! Hehehe!"

"It's decided then!" Ben agreed. "We take care of the next beer run."

What the fuck? That was it? You got to be kidding me! I was outraged! I had expected Ryan to get a special price for winning, and I had secretly hoped the reward would be Ditzy-the-Dummy. That's how badly I wanted to get fucked. But far from it! Instead, it was something completely trivial that completely devalued my efforts! Nothing had changed, booze was still more important than boobs! This sucked balls!

"Not so fast, bros! Everybody knows the winner gets to pop the bubbly." Ryan interjected. "And there's only one bubbly bimbo here. So that's what I'm finna do."