Tia's Bucket List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4) The mean mofo had obviously made it his goal to teach me some discipline. As a fashion designer, I'm more of a creative head, but creativity isn't really required when selling clothes. So, I had a hard time adapting to fixed structures and strict hierarchies. Like a little disciplinarian, Matt had penalized me for every little mistake and inaccuracy until I had been reduced to performing menial tasks only. The impertinence of punishing me like a naughty brat drove me up the wall. But I must admit that the strict rules had something liberating about them. I didn't have to worry about unattainable standards or unrealistic expectations. I wasn't under the pressure of having to perform at my best all the time. I was used to that from college, and it was extremely stressful! Instead, the rules gave me a clear framework. I knew what to do and how to do it, which was totally relaxing! It allowed me to focus on me and my desires! Finally, I had time to stop and think about what I really wanted out of life. So, the fourth hypothesis is this: The more discipline, the more lust!

Long story short, all these aspects were unfamiliar to me, so I had no idea how it worked. There were still so many unanswered questions! Was each kink an individual trigger or was the combination the boost that took me to the next level? Good question, right? That's what I thought, too. And that's why I decided to explore it in detail. This was completely new territory for me and that's what made it so darn exciting. For this reason, I made myself a bucket list of all the kinks I wanted to experience during my practical term: (1) exhibitionism, (2) taming, 3) objectification, and 4) discipline.

---Chesty is fighting with Pawgie and the family---

See, folks? We got a plan! That would have been all nice and well if it weren't for my family. My parents weren't understanding of my personal growth... like not at all! I had no intention of upsetting them, but I didn't see the point in hiding the real me. I finally felt free and wanted to live my best life, anywhere and anytime. Unfortunately, my parents couldn't even begin to understand my new attitude, so we had to agree to disagree! Simple as that!

Anyway, it didn't stop me from continuing my expedition into unchartered territory. Quite the contrary! Instead, I started putting on makeup every morning before work. After all, I never knew when Matt was ready to get his rocks off again. Over time, the colors became stronger and the layers thicker. I actually went from light red lipstick to cherry red lip gloss. It made my lips shimmer moist and shiny, giving them a super seductive look. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I found that most guys are totally into it. By contrast, my parents were totally against it. Every time my dad saw me wearing makeup, he'd give me a disapproving look. My mother, on the other hand, was more vocal about it.

"It's not a good look for a student who wants to go far in life." She began to make unnecessary comments. "What if your professors see you like this? You can't afford bad grades!"

"What will the neighbors think when they see you like this?" She came up with different angles. "We raised you better than this, young lady! These bad manners fall back on the family."

Needless to say, that's just a small sample, but you get the drift. My mom even went so far as to call my outfits cheap and vulgar. No kidding! But whatever! It didn't stop me. Whenever I went out, I would dress up more than the last time until I looked super sexy and sassy. That went down even worse with my parents. My father's frowning looks turned to angry scowls and my mother's disapproving comments turned to hysterical nagging.

"If others want to walk around like cheap trollops, fine! But my daughter certainly won't!" My dad scolded me.

"As long as you put your feet under my table, you'll abide by my rules." He ranted. "I won't tolerate such hooker rags in my house!"

Oh boy! I bet you know the line. It's as old as it's trite, isn't it? That's why I only rolled my eyes in response. My parents didn't get it! I was 21 years old, a grown woman and no longer a child! The time of education was over. They were no longer in a position to give me orders. I was perfectly capable of making my own decisions and living my own life. I wouldn't let my parents take that away from me! Of course, I was glad that they let me live in their house, but that didn't mean they could treat me like a toddler. So, my parents' behavior had only one effect. I reacted with defiance, putting on more makeup and dressing more provocatively, which angered my parents even more. As you see, we were going in circles. In the end, we were fighting every day, so I tried to spend as little time at home as possible.

---Chesty learns that actions have consequences---

You may already know, but the constant attention and latent sexism at the Vonderstore left a lasting impression on me. I had been bubbly and lively before, but I became increasingly outgoing and enthusiastic. More often than not, I stopped arguing with men, relying on happy giggles and titty jiggles instead. After all, those were the most effective arguments I had to offer, weren't they?

I truly became the bubbly buzzerfly Holly likes to call me. Not only that, but I've also become more spontaneous. Whenever I have time after work, I like to go shopping at the mall! On one of those days, my shopping trip led me to a tattoo parlor. It was a new store, so I decided to check the merchandise. And when I stepped out of the shop, I had a freshly pierced bellybutton. No shit! It's a dangle belly ring with a cherry blossom design that has purple crystals on it. It goes perfectly with my blonde hair, don't you agree? After I had worked hard all day, I felt more exuberant and spontaneous than ever.

But that wasn't all! While getting my bellybutton pierced, I thought about Matt and how he had praised my blowjob skills. I think I'm a hell of a cocksmoker and wanted to emphasize that. Somewhere, I had read that tongue studs enhance oral sex, so I got my tongue pierced as well. But that was it! I didn't want to overdo it, so I left it at a piercing with a silver barbell.

In any case, I can barely put into words how fabulous the two piercings are! They act like signals, attracting all the attention. Just the thought of flashing my new adornments makes me giddy with excitement. Whenever a man enters the store, I can't wait to see his reaction to my tongue stud. But actions have consequences! And after a few days, I got to feel the full brunt of it. My parents noticed my piercings! I bet you can imagine the hell that broke loose. They kicked up a terrible fuss and released an endless tirade.

"You know what you look like? A skanky slut!" My mother screeched hysterically. "That's not how I raised you, young lady! Not like that!"

"You'll remove that thing immediately, you understand me?" My father supported her. "My house, my rules!"

So, how do you think I responded, foiks? It's pretty clear, isn't it? Of course, I reacted totally defiant, and with good reason! I was too old for this shit! It was my own decision, and my parents didn't get to interfere. I did whatever I wanted to do! But it wasn't that simple! My parents didn't calm down but kept on giving me one scolding after the other. At some point, it became too much for me. I had to get out of the house! I couldn't take it anymore! I needed a distraction, or better I needed recognition.

---Chesty tackles the bucket list----

In case you missed it, I wanted to spend the evening anywhere but at home. For some reason, though, Holly didn't answer her phone. She was probably busy dealing with her feelings or whatever. Either way, I had to find an alternative. So, what better moment than to turn to my bucket list, right? It had been way too long since my last sexploration. I desperately needed a new adventure, and I needed it now!

To be perfectly honest, though, I was still too proud to hit on Matt. I wanted the man to make the first move, I was traditional in that respect. So, I kept teasing him, but he hadn't responded yet. Now, I couldn't wait any longer! Beggars can't be choosers, right? My neediness won the battle against my pride, so I followed my impulse and sent Matt a message.

*Look who cums crawling back! Titty tramp begging to be picked up like cheap street meat. Now if that aint no greedy gash. Too bad I aint got time for dumb bitches today. Too busy hanging with my homies. Bros before hoes!*

Umph! What a gut punch! I had to read the message several times because I couldn't believe it. I snorted in anger when I realized that the cocky player would rather spend time with his buddies than get his hands on my hot bod. Son of a bitch! He couldn't be serious! The arrogant asshat got it all wrong! I was the town belle, and he was the college dropout. He should count his lucky stars to get an offer like this. Usually, titty tramps don't ask to be fucked. We can pick the best bloke from a legion of lads. And Matt was far from a top prospect! This was so rude! I almost threw my phone into the corner. I was so outraged that I had to vent my frustration. Without thinking, I clapped back with a message that was a right royal dressing down.

*Yeah, I bet ur bros got marvelous moobs. But they cnt compete w/ my bombass boobs.*

Hell yeah! That felt good! But only for a second. Then my pussy twitched as I remembered the swear words in Matt's text. Reading those profanities was nice enough, but hearing the dirty talk in person would be so much hotter and putting it all into action would be next level. Damnit! I already wanted to take my text back, even if I was right and the jackass was twisting the facts. But at the moment, it was more important for me to get my rocks off than to be right. Jeez! This was so weird! The machofucker took me for an idiot and it made me horny as hell.

But I wasn't ready to give up that easily! That's not how I roll! Instead, Matt's dismissive attitude spurred me on. Whatever the guys were doing, I could guarantee it'd be forgotten as soon as I entered the scene. I bet his buddies wouldn't be able to take their eyes off me once they saw me. So, I quickly wrote another message. I didn't have much time to think, so I simply took the first kink from my bucket list. Accordingly, objectification was the name of the game for the day.

*Pls Matty! Ima blow ur... mind! I so wont leave ur buddies out either. Promise! No self-seeker just a ppl pleaser! I wont bother u guys. Ill b ur joytoy whenever u got the time n muse. Put me in the corner like a human vac if u got no use 4 me. Ill be quiet n look pretty. Thats what I do best, rite? U wanna present ur Vonderdoll 2 ur bros, dont u?*

Holy shit! That escalated quickly, didn't it? Trying to make up for my first message, I totally overdid it! I even suggested to get Matt's buddies involved, even though I had no idea who it was or how many there were. But I didn't regret it! After all, I wanted a wild night and I had to make sure it wasn't in vain. Checking the first kink off my bucket list was the most important thing here! And what better way to do it than with a mean mofo? I mean, several mean mofos, right? That's why I had just coined the term 'Vonderdoll', even though I wasn't proud of it.

*Yeah, sure! Remains to be seen if you got what it takes to be a Vonderdummy.*

That was the answer. Short and crisp! But no invitation! What a letdown! I felt a twinge of disappointment while another throb rippled through my twat. Of course, he had taken my assist and converted it, twisting my careless comment into a nasty insult. Damnit! That's what you get for going overboard.

*Aight, bitch! Cum round then! But dont expect us to whine n dine your stupid ass. We got a game marathon going on so we're busy. My top bros are more important than some basic bitch! But maybe Ditzy-the-Dummy can be useful for once, like fetch us beer n shit.*

There it was! The invitation I had been waiting for. But the text still took my breath away. The objectification hit me with full force! But I couldn't complain. After all, I had been begging for this kind of response. And yet, the tone was utterly charming...not! Whatever! I didn't hesitate because the words 'Ditzy-the-Dummy' set my pussy on fire and turned off my brain. The jackass had sent an address, so I was out of excuses anyway. Plus, I knew that the arrogant asshat was impatient as hell, so I didn't have time for long contemplation.

Following my guts, I quickly set about getting ready. The occasion literally screamed for a glow up, so I applied extra heavy makeup with cherry red lipstick and extra thick lip gloss. I also went above and beyond with the mascara, adding smokey eyes. Finally, I left my hair down and used my wavy tips to create a voluminous style with va-va-voom waves that made my hair look big and bouncy. Damn, I looked glam!

For accessories, I chose a style that matched my new jewelry, opting for long crystal tassel earrings that dangled down my neck. In addition, I put four crystal bangle bracelets on each wrist that jingled with every movement. My goodness! How times do change! On campus, I was the one making fun of chicks who dressed like they were going to the club instead of a lecture. And today, it was me getting glowed up. Damn, I looked extra glam, and I wasn't ashamed of it!

Of course, my parents would find a whole bunch of other words for my look, but I didn't care. Quite the opposite! It gave me an extra kick! I wouldn't run into anyone familiar, so I was safe! I was free to express myself and try styles I'd never dare to wear otherwise. And yet, I must admit that I didn't have the right color combination in my closet. But I was prepared! I had picked out a few dresses in advance at the Vonderstore, specifically for this occasion. Better safe than sorry, right?

First, I put on a pair of skinny white jeans with a broad lilac belt. But not just any kind of jeans! The side pockets and side seams were studded with rhinestones and the butt pockets had a glittery lilac blossom embroidered on them. As you see, folks, the theme of the day was eye-catching colors! The glitter and embroidery acted like signal colors directing men's eyes. And the cut did the rest. It was so tight that my butt almost burst the denim, giving it that special bootylicious look.

As the second step, I focused on the top. Keeping it simple, I wore a white crop top with a special wrinkle. Since the Vondermove was my invention, I felt like turning the belly-free style into my trademark. That's why I tied a knot between my tits and left off the bra. As a result, I got to show off my dangle belly ring, adding another glittery accent. As the grand finale, I put on a chic leather jacket in delicate lilac. For sure, I looked glam and ready to bang! But there was a final act left. I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I'm low-key obsessed with shoes. They're my main fad, so I have a lot of choices despite being on a tight budget. Today, I opted for white peep toe stilettos with 5" heels. And to keep it 100, the ankle straps were covered with rhinestones. Bam!

Luckily, I had done my nails just yesterday. Despite all the menial work, my nailtips had grown quite long and I'm low-key proud of it. That's why I kept them nicely polished. I guess I had been waiting for this day to come, because I was wearing lilac polish for the first time ever. I must admit the consistency of colors was stunning and definitely worthy of a fashion designer.

OK, folks! I know what you're going to say: you want to get dolled-up like a barbie, you got to go with pink! That's true... to a certain extent! I wanted to look flashy and girly, but I didn't want to overdo it. That's why rhinestones and lilac were a girl's best friends! As long as I'm a strong, independent woman making my own decisions, pink remains a no-go! Period!

---Chesty becomes Ditzy---

What a ride! I could hardly keep to the speed limit and my nervousness increased with every mile that brought me closer to my destination! To my surprise, the address was located in an affluent area. Remember what I had told you about our little town? It had seen better days! Most parts were rundown and struggling to thrive. Rich neighborhoods were few and far in between. That's why I was amazed when I drove by the house and saw a new condo building that looked way too expensive for a fratpad. Unfortunately, a gate blocked the entrance, so I couldn't park in the driveway. Not wanting to attract unnecessary attention, I didn't dare pull up in front of the house, so I parked right around the corner.

When I rang the bell, I could hear noises coming from the second floor. So, I figured that Matt and his top bros were home. And yet, they kept me waiting outside for a shamefully long time. Impatiently, I rang the bell a second time. I didn't want to stay on the street and be seen by the neighbors in my flashy fit. But after that, I didn't dare ring a third time, as I didn't want to appear too needy. So, I waited and waited some more. Time seemed to crawl at a snail's pace! My nervousness had been sky-high before, but now it escalated with every passing second! Just when I felt like I was going crazy, I heard the buzzer. What a start! I hadn't even arrived yet and was already emotionally drained.

Arriving on the second floor, the door was open, but a guy who looked the same age as Matt blocked my way. It was obvious that he was another Yamos alum, and yet he wouldn't let me in. Instead, he eyed me from head to toe. What a surprise... not! But whatever! I was determined to make a grand entrance and dazzle the dudes as an unattainable beauty, so I lifted my arm and leaned against the doorframe. Nonchalant but sexy, that was the look I was going for!

"You're Tia?" The guy asked, as if he didn't know who I was.

Hard to believe, but the fratboy looked even snobbier than Matt with his gelled back hair and topsiders. His whole attitude screamed douchebag! And so, I cringed when I saw the popped collar of his sky-blue polo shirt that instantly earned him the name Mr. Polo.

"Yesss!" I purred although I had a hard time acting sexy for this slick prick. "Who wants to know?"

"Yes, what?" The gelled pal inquired without reacting to my question.

Alright! He didn't intend to make it easy for me. That much was clear from the start. Fine! I like a challenge! Mr. Polo wanted a power play? He could have it. Promise!

"Yes, mister!" I answered somewhat snippy.

It goes without saying that I reacted totally bitchy. After all, I don't just bow to anyone. You must prove yourself first. And so far, this stuck-up snob hadn't even begun to show that he was worthy of my submission. So, he didn't deserve to be called 'sir'... yet.

"Fuck! How old you think I am, dumb hoe? I'm no fucking old fart!" Mr. Polo grumbled at me.

"I'd say call me Master. But you don't look smart enough to know what it means to be a true subslut." He told me with a disparaging look. "You're just a bratty bitch playing 'round with a shiny, new toy. I bet you run home crying as soon as the going gets tough."

Oh wow! What an assessment! It was total bullshit! But deep inside, I knew that there was a tiny bit of truth to it. And so, it left me low-key scared and high-key excited.

"Yeah! You think you're a smart-ass slut." The slick prick finished his assessment. "But newsflash! You're just a basic bimbo bitch."

"So call me daddy! Cuz that's what bimbo brats do." He instructed me.

Yeah, right! No way, I'd do that! Absolutely not! Saying 'sir' or 'mister' was bad enough, but at least it conveyed a certain kind of authority. Daddy, on the other hand, was just demeaning. That word would never cross my lips. It would make me sound super silly and confirm the cliché of the dumb blond. I'd never give this douchebag that satisfaction! And yet, the sudden change of pace made my body twitch. With the snap of his fingers, the gelled pal had gone from zero to sixty. I had expected anything but that! If he fucked like he talked, I was in for a wild ride. Jesus! What a naughty thought!