Tickets for Two - All Expenses Paid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night as they slept, Nish resisted a temptation to ask about her and this impromptu trip with him. The next was their last day and they had an interview with the radio guys. He was quite apprehensive about it. She looked gorgeous like always at breakfast. They were to give the live interview at the coffee shop of the resort. To his surprise, Tanya handled it beautifully and also gave out some answers to Nish's doubts which he was unprepared to ask directly.

She told on radio how she had broken up with her boyfriend a year ago in Thailand when she had found him cheating. She had to finish an unfinished trip and was blessed to be with Nish. She found comfort and solace in a friend from school who was also the hottest and coolest man she had ever been with. She didn't know what the future held for them but would be pleased if Nish won a few more quizzes. She was a physical therapist, a workaholic and a fitness enthusiast. So on and so forth. Nish marvelled at this third dimension to his school friend when he saw her in this efficient and calm and controlled avatar. He felt uncontrollably attracted to her nerve, her impulsiveness, her confidence and above all, to her pristine agile body. He would have believed blindly, as the radio people just did, that they were together a long time before they went on this vacation. That despite his knowing the truth.

Back at the airport, she kissed him gently. She told him how much she loved the trip. Then she turned and left. Nish stood looking at her with a deep longing. He was going to have to contemplate much as he went back to work. Right then, he just wanted to revel in the spectacular time he had had, just out of nowhere. Tanya wasn't just a means to a brilliant trip, as he had thought before. She had in fact been the spectacular trip herself..

Eros In Disguise..

12