All Comments on 'Tickets to Paradise Ch. 06'

by 8teenholes

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
floater

This turd just continues to float in the bowl, a big lump of shit that just won't go down no matter how many times it's flushed.

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

I read this chapter just to see what it was about and I found it was nothing I would waste any more time on. A cheating slut, who thinks with her pussy and disrespects her husband. I have no problem with women who want a divorce because they fall out of love, it happens, but this wife is a pathetic loser and I hope she dies in childbirth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Is this for Real?

This is to fucked up to be believed Even for fiction What a fucking cunt The problem with this story is the average reader has absolutely no empathy for Kelly Nobody cares if she lives or dies She is just a round heeled slut Who cares about her Roger seems to be the only person with class in this garbage heap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Total Trash

Is she even human What knid of person does that to her husband For a bigger cock and an orgasm Says alot about Kelly I hope she gets an STD and rots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not bad, needs some work

The sex scenes are hot, but the actions of the characters don't seem very believable. Can't wait to see more from this author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thought Kelly would Wake up when Roger returned

Guess not Just a slut looking for an endless orgasm Does she really have anything in common with Fran except his cock? Shame could have been a better story but you know what they say once a cheating slut always a............She will soon be tossing Fran to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
slut story

the sex part was good but for a wife to do that to the man who loves her is very disrespectfull. hope she get aids or stds. would love to see all of them pay for doing it a a good man who loved his wife. as for the 2 guys would love to see them pay big time over their actions. so where is the next part ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
decent

Good jerk story. Who are all these critics anyway?? definitely will come back for the last chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unbelievable

The story and characters do not seem believable. Your writing isn't bad and the sex scenes are done well but the actions of everyone are just not normal.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
hot sex scenes

but not a great story...Kelly isn't a bad person?She is happy her husband is killing himself at work bc his schwartze boss wants to bang her?She throws away her wedding rings literally?She hurts Roger but then doesn't care ? She is a sociopath as written to be honest.It would be great if Roger got his revenge,got Tony fired and Kelly finds out what a pig Francisco is,but I suspect this is going to be another wimp out ending where Kelly reigns high and Roger is left with nothing but knowing he was a moron for marrying kelly....not to mention she will take 50% of everything they have to share with francisco.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
357 mag

Nothing a 357 could not cure . Whore's like Kelly should be put to DEATH ......... But before you do . Dump a bottle of extra strength Drano in her cunt and let it eat away.....

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
INFLATION

Why do posters like the INFLATION? Why do the posters want to send the sluts into death? The dead sluts decrease the competition on the sex market and skanks will increase their price for the sex. Inflation. The solution is the DIVORCE always and the living divorced sluts will decrease the price of the prostituts on the sex market for the hapiness of the loneless not succesful male people (Health care, use condom) .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
unbelievable, the amount of damage Roger could do to all of them

before they get back and the destruction of the company, lol. And the wife is a mindless cunt, no more, no less. She thinks she is getting married and is just a married slut fuck toy, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Way to go, you actually made me feel sorry for Roger

Because no one deserves to be as betrayed and disrespected as he was. I get it that she wanted a divorce. Then she should just ask for a divorce. It happens. But to do what she did???? What happens when she gets tired of Fran? Will she do the same to him or will he cheat on her first?

If I were roger, i'ld be contacting a lawyer and suing Tony for not enforcing the employee/employer morality clause. Also i'ld sue for divorce or want the 4carot diamond ring back....let's see her panic then.

Of course, this author is not likely to do so as it would make it an equal fight.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 12 years ago
Forget the others

I love Kelly! Great fantasy story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
kelly's just you typical slut/whore wife

Roger is better of with out the whore, And when he gets back fucking blow the company and those asshole to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why did Kelly EVER get married? Why would she EVER get married again? And why would Fran EVER think about getting married to a cheating bitch like Kelly? She will cheat on him when the bitch is bored of him, once a cheating bitch always a cheating bitch and Kelly is a class A bitch that knows nothing about love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sinked

Another oversexed fantasy crap with a worthless wimp. too bad her cum dump slut wife strolls off to her holiday ahem.. sunset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

True romance, cheating fuckbuddies propose to get married! Nothing says love like agreeing to get married while wearing the rings of another man. Got to agree with others....why in fuck would two cheating assholes consider marraige? Another thought to ponder....some guys have big dicks, some don't, but most have access to handguns, and cheaters should care less about the size of the dick than the caliber of the bullets. How long it takes to fuck someone with a dick varies, but a fucking from a gun is quick and effective too.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Real POS

A total POS as a story, but you did spell champagne correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible characters

All lowlifes, even Roger is just pathetic. Nothing to like here

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

They're all bad characters and that's on the author, simple as that, doubt what their bio says

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8teenholes@8teenholes
Straight male, married, kids (all mine) Pretty low key life, but very content. I really enjoy your feedback if you're willing, even some of the trolls, they can be sort of funny. Don't forget, I am an amateur and unpaid. This is just for fun, I don't take it too seriously, and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES