Tickle Torture - The Forever Kind

Story Info
First tickling non-con story I've ever written.
1.3k words
4.08
4.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head feels foggy.

The room I'm in seems to be moving around me.

I feel cold metal underneath my bare ass.

"Why am I not wearing pants?" I think to myself as my eyes finally start to flutter open.

I squeeze my eyes shut again almost immediately. This room is so bright!

While I try to recover from my temporary blindness, I notice the sounds around me. Moaning? Screaming? These mix of voices were intermingled with the sound of machinery. Metal parts moving and the sounds of hydraulics fill the air.

I try to move. My wrists seem to be shackled to the arms of the chair I am sitting in. My ankles seem to be equally as trapped below me. My bare feet don't seem to reach the floor, though, and I flex my toes in the air, searching for something solid. I find nothing below me with my limited motion.

My eyes have somewhat adjusted to the brightness, and I slowly peek out from behind my eyelids. Directly in front of me, there are quite a few studio-style lights shining in my direction. Below these lights is a mirror, covering the entire opposite wall. I see my own reflection. I notice that I'm completely nude. The only things covering me are the restraints on my wrists and ankles, as well as a collar on my neck that connects to the wall behind me, hindering my head movement.

I'm not alone in this room. The mirror reflects about a dozen other people restrained to the same wall in a similar fashion.

As I focus on each one, I realize the source of the moaning and screaming voices I was hearing. I watched as one person was moaning loudly. A device was connected to their chest, seemingly stimulating their nipples. A tube-like apparatus is strapped to their penis, suction noises coming from it while a smaller tube on its end leads down to the floor below.

"Where the hell am I?" I think to myself.

My attention travels to another one of my fellow prisoners. I see a mechanical arm with a "hand" attached to it. The fingers on this hand seemed wrapped around the base of their testicles. The sack containing the sensitive bits are stretched far from their body. A slender piece of material is extended from the wall. This slender piece periodically hits the prisoner's testicles with a sharp "thwap" in what seemed to be one-second intervals. On their torso, two other arms with hands are pinching their nipples. The prisoner screams and yelps in pain.

Looking from one naked body to the next, each person seems to be stimulated and/or tortured in a variety of ways. Some are being scratched, some whipped, some poked with various tools, and all with these mechanical devices. Some have the tube connected to their penis, some don't. I'm just now noticing that some people are simply sitting restrained like me, watching the others while the sounds of their moans, screams, and various other noises are being coaxed out.

The mirror in front of us suddenly turns into a window. I see the outline of a few people on the other side, but the bright lights make it difficult to make out any details.

"Welcome, newcomer!"

The booming sound of this new voice seemingly out of some loudspeaker startles me.

"We've been looking forward to your arrival!"

"Where the fuck am I?" I scream. I hear a chuckle from the voice.

"Somewhere safe, where nobody will be able to find you."

What the fuck??? This is insane!

"Have you figured out what kind of place this is?"

I ponder the question for a moment. The fear that has been building up inside me continues to rise.

"Some sort of twisted torture chamber." My voice is quivering.

"You have a couple things that are very valuable to us. First thing, that precious liquid you produce when you orgasm. Second thing, your delicious reactions. Your adoring fans pay rather handsomely to see you writhe."

I feel my heart pounding. I am just now noticing the camera equipment moving around the room, focusing on different angles on the poor prisoners that are being subjected to the various devices being used on them.

"Don't despair completely, my dear. We've been monitoring you for quite some time. We've analyzed your emails, social media, and pretty much every digital move you've made for the past few months. We know... just what gets you off."

What the fuck??? They've been spying on me? I feel even more exposed, despite being completely naked.

"If you cooperate, your stay could be quite enjoyable! Essentially, we want you to cum. Over and over and over. That doesn't sound so bad, does it?"

They want me... to cum? I now understand what those tube-like devices are for.

"However, if you prove to be difficult... that is, if you fail to produce your quota... you'll be subjected to... punishment."

I don't like the sound of that. I have to get out of here!

"Shall we begin?"

I hear the sound of more hydraulics and metal machinery whirring. Several of those mechanical arms with hands are hovering over me.

Oh gawd... They're going to torment me! Just like the others!

I squeeze my eyes shut. I brace myself for the incoming pain. I hear and feel the hands approaching me.

"Hruuu. Huh, heh, HAAAA!! W-WAAAAAIIIITTTT!!!" I involuntarily make these sounds as a sensation I didn't expect takes hold of me.

They're... they're TICKLING me??? Of course, of course they know. I've had a powerful tickling fetish for seemingly forever. They were definitely spying on me!

The mechanical hands are definitely doing their work. I feel them kneading my sides. Two more are squeezing my knees. Some other sort of stick-like implements are poking the soles of my feet, while some string-like material is being dragged in-between my toes.

I've always been extremely ticklish. I'd have partners tie me up and just wreck my body with tickles. One of my exes recorded our sessions and used them to tease me and blackmail me into sexual favors for them. I wonder if those videos leaked and this is how they know what turns me on.

These thoughts run through my head as I desperately try to move my body. The restraints make it impossible to move in any meaningful way to protect myself. I laugh and scream uncontrollably as my body is ravaged by the tickle-torture.

My arms are being moved. The restraints stretch my arms far above my head. I feel even more exposed.

I feel two more hands dig into my armpits. The onslaught on my sides, knees, and feet continue with the new tickling sensations.

FUCK FUUUCK!!! This tickles too much! I've been restrained and tickled before, but NOTHING like this!

"STOP STOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!" I scream. This is unbearable.

"Your mouth says stop, but your body betrays you! Heh."

The voice is right. I can feel myself getting hard.

"Time to collect."

I hear movement below me. Something is now wrapped around my penis. The device starts sucking.

This is insane! Please make it stop!! I can't take much more of this!

Despite the extreme tickle-torture I'm enduring, I'm starting to feel a buildup within me. Am I... enjoying this? I'm not even thinking of the outside world. All that exists is the tickling and the pleasure coming from my dick. Oh no... it's coming... It's... CUMMING!!!

I give another scream as semen releases from me.

"Oh, I feel you can give more than THAT!"

They haven't stopped tickling me! Oh gawd, they're still tickling me! My post-orgasm body is on fire with sensitivity as I continue to be tickled. I feel two more hands squeezing my inner thighs.

FUCK!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCK!!! The tickling! Theticklingtheticklingthetickling!!! It's too much!!!

"AAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!"

My shrieks drown out the sounds of all the other prisoners going through their own personal hell. I feel the device on my penis swirling around the head, focusing on it.

"FWACK!!!"

My mind breaks as I give out another healthy amount of cum.

"Very good!"

I barely hear the voice. The mechanical hands finally stop and retract somewhere. I feel my body slump over.

"Tomorrow is another day. Rest up!"