Tickled by a Bike Messenger

Story Info
Bike messenger encounters a ticklish bear.
963 words
4.58
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to an office delivering a package, an envelope really. That is what I do, I run around on a bike making deliveries. It keeps me slim, hard bodied and a little hungry.

This was a typical overcast day in San Francisco, so people were wearing too much clothing. It wasn't very cold. I hopped on an elevator to the

25th floor of one of the Embarcadero towers. After dropping off my delivery at what turned out to be a law office, I was waiting to take the elevator down when I huge man left the office and pushed the down button as well.

He was well dressed, in an overcoat, sports coat, slacks and loafers. He was a little heavy around the middle, and easily 6'5" with thin strawberry blond hair and very fair skin. Bearish in a way,. The man looked to be in his mid-thirties. I was intrigued, because I have always wanted to play with a man who was that large. I couldn't help but give him the once over.

He responded right away. I guess it helps to be cute, even if you are a bike messenger. I am light skinned with very dark, intense eyes and chestnut hair and a goatee. I look athletic and have a disarmingly easy smile. It helps to smile when you want to meet giant men.

On the ride down the elevator, I stood a little too close. He looked uncomfortable, but I could see he was horny and wanted to do something now. I reached over and stroked his cock through his pants and it tented up nicely. Then, we were at ground level.

I struck up a conversation with him asking if he was at lunch. He said yes, that his lunch was just starting. I suggested that maybe we could go to another building near by and find someplace more private. He was all for that, although a little scared. I told him to just follow me in. We wandered about a block to a building I knew of

that had a vacant floor. We didn't even act like we were together when we got on the elevator. We were off the elevator and down a dark corridor before we knew it. We were well hidden, and would be warned of someone coming from a long way off by noises down the hall.

I unbuttoned his shirt and found an expansive, slightly soft very pale chest with a sprinkling of red hair and very large pink nipples. He used to be muscular, you could tell, and there was still no denying that he was big. I licked at his nipples which seemed like the most sensitive nipples I had ever touched. This was getting better

all the time. I quickly had his pants down around his ankles and was stroking his cock with one hand, teasing his balls with the other while flicking my tongue across a hot sensitive tit.

I thought he would shoot in my hand, he was so pent up. He had a fat cock that was at least seven inches. A good sized piece of equipment, but not as big as the man who sported it. He had very little pubic hair and what was there was reddish blond. It gave this imposing giant an almost vulnerable look. In a flash I was down sucking his cock. I brought him to the edge of cumming three times, then stood up to kiss him as I continued to stroke his cock. I pumped away until he was ready to shoot, then pointed it towards a well stained floor and splashed his seed all over.

He looked exhausted but wanted to do something for me. I had ideas. I unzipped my jeans and let my cock spring free. "I want to touch you," I said. I began lightly letting my fingers spider up his sides. Instantly I was rewarded with giggles. I had hit pay dirt with this one. He was ticklish as hell. I told him to put his hands on his head. Without question, he locked his fingers behind his head and held his elbows up. I began making lazy circles around his arm pits, dancing around his nipples and down his sides. By now, he was laughing out loud, but to my amazement, he kept his fingers locked and his arms up. My cock was drooling.

I let my fingers trace around his lower back and kidneys, which nearly made him double over, then I bent down on my knees and put one of his feet in my lap. He let me slip off a loafer and tickle what must have been a size 15 foot. He leaned against the wall and laughed until he nearly lost his balance. I stood up and whispered in his

ear, " I want to tie you up sometime and really tickle the hell out of you." I then began a delicate assault on his tummy. I started jacking my cock while holding on to him, tickling his side with the other hand and nuzzling his neck. His cock was hard again. I was in heaven, like playing with a giant giggling teddy bear. Soon, I couldn't hold back any longer and shot, while kissing his neck and face. Then, we held onto each other and exchanged a deep kiss, all tension released.

"I really do want to tie you up sometime," I said.

"I think I would like that."

"Let's exchange numbers and do this for real the next time. I have some rope and restraints."

We did exchange numbers and spoke the next morning. We both knew we could do this a lot better and set a date for the next week.