Tickled Pink Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His heart stopped.

He'd forgotten he even had it in his hand, he realized. His head spun with guilt and shame and confusion. How had he forgotten?

The sprites didn't react. They just smiled, as if they'd always known he would drop it. As if he'd never posed any threat at all.

The only acknowledgement of his weakness, in fact, was Adeline smirking as he gasped—and breathed in more of her sweet pheromones. "Good boy." she said sweetly. "That's better~"

"N-Nuh—" He stared up at her helplessly as the fleece sprites all around cuddled and nuzzled his almost naked body, stimulating him, kissing him, encasing him. He was trapped in their embrace. He was lost in their grasp. And he could barely... he was so close to starting to giggle, so close to giving himself away completely—if they realized how hard this was making him, they'd never—never—

"I think that's enough tickling, girls," Adeline chirped, with a girlish giggle. "I don't think he likes it."

He blinked.

Just like that, the tickling ebbed. The Twins seemed to get bored, and started just nuzzling and kissing him. Vestere went back to stroking his hair. Bryan panted, finally free from the exhausting effort of holding it in—and immediately regretted it as more of Adeline's sweet perfume entered his lungs.

He stared up at the pretty pink-haired girl, eyes wide with confusion. Had... had she just... saved him?

Gratitude warred with wariness warred with exhausted, desperate longing for some good news as he stared into her shining rosy eyes. She'd known. Why... why had she told them to stop if she knew?

"Such a cute boytoy you found, Vestere," Calliste hummed, nuzzling up close as she pinned his right arm down. Bryan sweated, feeling her nuzzling terrifyingly close to his underarm—but she only kissed his neck, and her silken fingertips only slightly grazed his chest as she cuddled him tighter to her.

"I know, right?" Vestere giggled, nuzzling on his other side. Bryan whined helplessly as she kissed him on the cheek fondly. "Let's keep him! Like, a subby toy like this obviously needs to be pampered and controlled by pretty girls. It's clearly what he wants! Since he's not trying to leave."

They all giggled. Bryan desperately wanted to object, even as he squirmed with a strange sense of delight as the sprites touched and stroked and kissed all over his body. It was all he could do to keep from giggling. It wasn't as ticklish as the previous torment, but it was still... gods, they were so soft and fluffy and cuddly...

As they shifted around him, Adeline rising to sit right between his legs—at her height, she had to lean over almost flat atop him just to reach his chin—Bryan again caught a glimpse of something behind her.

A door. A door on the other side of this fluff-drowned room. Despite everything that had just happened, a tiny spark of hope flared in his heart. This wasn't just a burrow. There might be a way out! And even if not, if he could just get that door between himself and these bubbly beauties...

Somehow, he had concealed just how ticklish he really was, he told himself. It was the only rational explanation.. His heart raced at the thought of being truly... discovered.

He had to keep his head. Even though he'd dropped his only weapon and was now all-but-naked and unarmed in their clutches. If he could just find another opening...

"Silly, needy thing," Vestere cooed in his ear, and he trembled at how her soft hair brushed against his shoulder and neck as she spoke, how her plump lips tickled his earlobe. "Look at how eeeasy he fell for us! He must know he's gonna have so much fun!"

"Don't be mean, Vestere," Calliste purred in his other ear. "It's soooo hard to say no to pretty girls, you know."

Adeline finished her move and straightened, smirking down at Bryan.

Bryan felt a tiny seed of worry prickling through his sense of her benevolence, or of his ability to hide his reaction. Especially with her up there, straddling his thighs in her fluffy, angora-soft, exquisitely ticklish ballgown.

"Especially for a needy, powerless boytoy like him!" Vestere teased, and she and Calliste giggled. "Aww, and looook how he blushes at that~"

Bryan stared up, lower lip quivering, as Adeline bounced her breasts playfully within her lacy pink bodice. It was such a... flattering outfit, he had to admit, despite how almost sickeningly sugary and feminine it was compared even to the other fleece sprites' outfits. She pouted down at him, sultry and flirtatious.

"He spiraled so eeeasily down to us," Calliste sang, planting more sweet kisses along Bryan's jawline. "His mind melted so niiiice."

Adeline's fingers slowly crawled up his thighs, her fluffy mittens tickling and rubbing ever-so-softly, ever-so-unbearably at Bryan's bare, exposed skin. Bryan stared up at her, briefly uncomprehending, too overwhelmed by the six gorgeous sprites kissing and stroking all over his exposed form to understand why she was... what she was... just what it was 'Little Miss Princess' Adeline had planned.

Or why her bratty smirk made him feel so molten and weak inside.

Or why his cock just. Wouldn't. Stop. Twitching.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12