Tickled Straight

Story Info
Mom and her friend tickle son to see if he is gay.
974 words
4.1
22.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was sitting on the couch with her friend Jenny and her son. They were watching all the Terminator movies back-to-back.

After looking at her son a few times Carol finally asked, "No date tonight, Travis?"

"Nah," Travis said, shaking his head.

"Why not?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know," Travis said, looking away.

Carol and Jennifer were in their mid 40's a bit on the heavy side with big breasts.

Travis was in his early 20's, not enrolled in school, fat as well and wore glasses. He could be handsome if he lost weight and got Lasik.

"You do like girls, don't you?" Carol asked her son, poking him in the side.

"Don't, mom, that tickles," Travis said.

"Answer the question. Do you like girls?" Carol asked again, poking him even harder in the ribs.

"Mom, stop. Come on!" Travis said, getting mad now.

Jenny joined Carol. It just looked like too much fun not to. Now, both women were poking and tickling Travis and asking if he liked girls.

"No! Alright, mom!" Travis shouted. "I think I'm gay."

"I see," Carol said. Then she whispered something to Jenny, and she nodded.

"Since gay also means happy, let's continue the fun and Jenny and I will have a 'gay-old time' tickling you," Carol said.

Before he knew it, Jenny had pulled his arms over his head, causing his shirt to pull up, while Carol sat on his legs and proceeded to tickle his bare, fat belly.

Travis was only wearing a T-shirt, sweats and underwear.

He bounced and laughed a high-pitched laugh as his mom tickled and dug her finger into his belly button.

"Hey, I can't tickle him because I'm stuck holding his arms. We need to tie him up or something," Jenny complained. Travis was too exhausted to even try to escape.

Carol ran and got some ropes and after removing his sweats, Travis was tied to the couch and was once again tickled by both women.

Carol tickled her son in the armpits, while Jenny tickled his feet, legs and thighs.

"Hey, Carol, I'm pretty sure your son's not gay," Jenny said.

"What's makes you say that?" Carol asked.

"That," Jenny said, pointing to Travis's crotch. It was clear he had a boner. Jenny then reached out and tickled his balls through his underwear.

"That's because you're tickling his balls. I'm sure it'll go away if I tickle him there," Carol said. To prove her point she came down and joined Jenny at her son's feet and started tickling her son's balls.

Travis's cock actually got harder.

"Travis! I'm your mother. Shame on you!" Carol said, but continued to tickle not only her son's balls, but also his hard cock. Then Jenny joined her and both women were tickling his cock and balls. Travis was both laughing and moaning.

"Be right back!" Jenny said and ran out of the room.

"I don't know what this makes you, but I don't think you're gay," Carol said, still tickling her son's cock.

Jenny came bouncing back into the room and before Carol knew what was happening, she had cut away Travis's underwear and now he was exposed.

"What the hell?" Carol asked.

"What the hell!" Travis said.

"I think someone is just perverted, not gay," Jenny said, grabbing Travis's cock and stroking it up and down.

Carol continued to tickle Travis's balls.

"I guess it's not fair that he's the only on naked," Jenny said, then got undressed.

"Fuck. We've gone this far," Carol said.

Travis watched as Jenny got undressed.

Jenny was stroking his cock while his mom undressed. When she removed her bra and her large breasts spilled out, Travis lost it and came all over Jenny's hand.

"Wow, if seeing my tits made you come, I wonder what seeing my pussy will do," Carol said. Then she and Jenny proceeded to clean up the cum from his cock, balls and stomach.

"Give mommy an orgasm, son," Carol said, climbing on her son's face. Before Travis knew it, his mom had planted her hairy pussy right over his face.

Not knowing what to do, Travis moved his head back and forth.

"What are you doing? his mother asked. "Stick out your tongue and lick it." Travis did as he was instructed.

Jenny was sucking his cock, then she climbed on.

What is going on? Travis wondered. A few minutes ago, we were watching movies, now my mom is riding my face, and her friend is riding my cock. I guess I'm not gay after all, Travis thought. I'm weird, but not gay.

Both women soon reached orgasm, then they switched.

Now his mom was bouncing up and down on his short, but thick cock, and her friend was sitting on his face. Jenny was shaved and it was so much better. He'd never tell his mom that of course. He doubted this would ever happen again anyway.

Jenny came, squeezing his head in her thighs, then he warned his mother he was going to shoot, but instead of getting off him, she stayed, and he busted his load right inside his mother, which triggered her orgasm.

Then they tickled him some more, just for the hell of it. They made him suck on their large boobs. They both had big areolas and fat nipples. Soon he was hard again.

They untied him and knelt in front and took turns sucking his cock.

"I'm gonna come," Travis said. Carol took her mouth off his cock, and Jenny stroked him until he shot his load all over his mother's huge tits. Then Jenny licked up all his cum, while his mom cleaned his cock.

"Maybe I'll invite the neighbor girl and her mom over tomorrow. See if you two hit it off," Carol said.

"Now that we know you're not gay," Jenny added.