Tide Over

Story Info
A daughter's love for her father.
3k words
4.21
78.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soothe
soothe
4 Followers

Chloe Andrews thought it was just one of those ordinary days as she got ready for school that Monday morning.

An only child, her mother passed away when she was only six years of age, she lives with her dad, a soft spoken man with gentle eyes. She adores her father so much, and had always been close to him.

Her father never remarried nor was he seeing anyone. They’re not rich but they were happy and content.

The telephone rang before she could finish her cereal.

“Hello?” She answered then took a drink from a carton of orange juice she was holding.

“Ms. Andrews?” The unfamiliar voice asked.

“Speaking. What can I do for you?” Chloe never thought of anything sinister.

“I’m calling from Emerald Jade corp. Mr. Jameson wants to see you as soon as possible.”

Emerald Jade was a company her father worked for; Mr. Jameson was the big boss.

“I hate to tell you this over the phone miss, but I got bad news to tell you.” The man on the phone continued.

“What is it?” She asked, dread filling her.

“It’s your father, he’s been imprisoned.”

“Imprisoned?!” She gasped. “Why? What did my father do?”

“It’s better that you come over here and talk to Mr. Jameson personally.”

The line went dead before she could reply.

Chloe closed her eyes for a moment gathering her strength. She must not panic. Her father and she has always looked out for each other, they have no relatives willing to extend a hand to help, and Chloe knew she could no more hope any assistance now than she could before.

She got to solve this all by herself.

Without bothering to pile her plates on the sink, nor a quick glance at the mirror to check herself…Chloe set out to go to Emerald Jade corp.

Mr. Jameson was a black man in his mid fifty’s. He was bald at the pate and what remaining hair he got was dyed black. From the look of it, it was ages since he had dyed his hair since gray was already showing near his scalp.

He was smoking a cigar when the secretary let her in. He sat on a coffee table where he was reading the news. He reminded her of the walrus character inAlice in Wonderland.

Chloe didn’t like the man the first time she had seen him, during one of those office functions her father brought her with him. She doesn’t like the way he looks at her as if he’s baring her with his eyes.

It was the same today. He looked at her from her shoes up to her breasts…with the same unconcealed lust. She’s familiar with that look; boys do it all the time. It had been the source of many girls’ envy, that and her pretty face and creamy complexion free from freckles that had cursed so many of her classmates.

Without vanity, Chloe knew that her body’s a definite head turner. Hadn’t her boyfriend tell her that over and over again?

“Chloe Andrews?” He said gesturing to the chair beside him at her nod.

Warily she sat down. His moustache as well as his considerable weight made him really look like Mr. Walrus.

“I suppose you came here for your father.” Walrus said before she can speak.

“Yes sir.” Chloe replied. “Why was he imprisoned? Who—“

“I had him imprisoned because he failed to repay the money he owed me.” He interrupted.

“Money?” Chloe asked confused. “He never told me we owe money from anyone…”

“I suppose your dad didn’t want you to worry about it.”

“But sir, surely you could reconsider…my father hasn’t been very well these last few weeks, and couldn’t go to work—“

“That isn’t my problem. He owes me money and I want that money back.”

“How did my father get into this?” She asked near tears.

“Your father has proposed a plan and we had an agreement that if the company loses money, I’ll get it out from his pocket. Sadly, his stupid plan didn’t work and now the company is losing money because of his foolishness…there isn’t enough funds on your father’s account so I had him imprisoned.”

Chloe gasped. How could this monster blame the loss of the company on her father?

“But if you have him in prison, how can we pay you back? Won’t you please at least give us some more time?”

“I already gave him his time. And it’s up. If he can’t pay on time then he’ll just have to rot in jail until I get my money back.”

Chloe started to weep for her father. Surely there is another way, surely…

“Sir, please reconsider. I have no family but my father, no one to help us, please just give us time. And I promise you, we’ll pay you back somehow.” Her green eyes pleaded with him.

Mr. Jameson scratched his beard as if contemplating the matter.

“Hmmm. Perhaps I might. If—“

“If what?” Chloe asked, hope surging anew in her breast.

“If you’re willing to pay the price.”

Chloe went completely still when she felt his hand on top of her thigh. As if to make his intentions clear, he slipped his hand beneath her skirt to stroke her bare skin. His hand was too close for comfort and when she would have protested, the look in his face stopped her.

“It’s all up to you honey.” He said, his voice already hoarse as if the mere touch of her skin was enough to arouse him.

Walrus was already rock hard the moment he saw her come inside the office. The sight of her petite form swaddled in a skirt and blouse typical of what girls at her age wear…almost made him drool with lust.

She got red silky hair and he had often wondered ever since he saw her if they were of natural shade or dyed. Well if this chick will get on with her decision, he’ll find out soon enough for himself.

“Well? What do you say?”

“If I agree you’ll let my father go?” She asked. Though the mere thought of this man pawing her already sends tremors of revulsion through her body…if by letting this walrus fuck her means her father’s freedom, she’ll do it.

“Only for three days. After that, well…”

“Only for three days?!” Chloe gasped. “How can we repay you in three days?”

“Well now honey, surely you’re not expecting that by letting me fuck you, your father’s debts had been cleared are you?”

“Well no, but I was hoping…you’d give us a month at least.” She replied, her despair shining through her green eyes.

Walrus laughed cruelly. “Sorry to dash your hopes my dear. But this is all I can offer you. If I fuck you, I’ll let your father go for three days in which he has to pay his debt in full. Otherwise…”

“Otherwise what?” Chloe demanded, hoping against hope that she will like what he will say no matter how small the chance was.

“You will once again transact business with me in the manner I wish.”

Chloe closed her eyes, as despair unlike she had ever known descended on her. What will she do? Buy a little time for her father or find other means to pay this monster?

As if reading her thoughts, Walrus commented.” I hope your not about to let your father stay in that prison for long honey, they do things to prisoners that aren’t fit to reach the ears of a lady—If you get what I mean.”

The thought of her father tortured or worse made the decision for Chloe. Before her mind could protest, she agreed.

“Fine Mr. Jameson, I will let you fuck me, just give the orders to free my father now.”

Grinning in victory, Jameson took out his cellular phone.

Chloe unconsciously wrangled her hands at the mere thought that in the next moment this man would be pawing her body. She shuddered in revulsion at the thought, but knew there was no way out.

Walrus stood up, squished what remained of his cigar on the ashtray.

“Come my dear. I was never the patient man…I always get what I wanted.”

They left the office to go to his penthouse, which was on the rooftop of the Emerald Jade building.

Silently Chloe entered his suite.

"Got a boyfriend sweetie?" Walrus asked as he shrugged out of his jacket.

"Yes." Chloe answered.

“Well then, you know what to expect then.” He said as he led her directly to his room.

He got a king sized bed just beside the windows where one could see a breathtaking view of the world outside. She stood in the middle of the room unsure of what to do next.

Chloe shuddered in revulsion as he undressed and presented his flabby huge belly, that was covered with wiry gray hairs.

Amidst thick pubic hair, his cock stood proudly erect. Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets as she saw how huge he was.

"Well what are you waiting for? Get naked girlie...haven't got all day you know!" her movements stiff and with shaking fingers she slowly painfully unbuttoned her blouse.

Walrus lay on the bed leaning against the headboard, enjoying the sight.

"Stay right there sweetie...I want to see you." He ordered when she would have joined him on bed.

With her head bent, Chloe stood there as the black man appraised her nakedness. With satisfaction, Walrus noted her flawless skin, her small firm breasts, pink nipples and her strawberry red pubic hair. He patted a spot on the bed, silently inviting her to lie down beside him.

Chloe took a deep breath, fortifying herself for what was to come and slowly approached him. Meekly she lay beside the giant black praying it would be over soon.

She sat astride him for a moment, willing to take his orders meekly.

He pried her lips apart with his tongue, and Chloe forced herself not to gag as he stuffed her mouth full with his tongue, filling her with his sour-salty taste.

“Suck my cock Honey.” He ordered. Chloe wanted to protest. She had gone down on Joe before and she had never liked it. But protests were futile so she obeyed.

He held her hips while she took his hard cock in both hands in the classic 69 position.

Walrus rubbed her nipples making them stiff and protruding. Then he caressed her belly down to her thatch.

All the while she closed her eyes tightly, yearning to escape yet knowing there's no way out of this. A whimper escaped her lips when he pressed a finger inside her pussy.

The man was not without finer feelings; he sucked his finger and probed her cunt again. The discomfort wasn't so bad this time, but still she wanted this to finish SOON.

"Never had a big one in here honey?.” he crooned in satisfaction.

Chloe just continued sucking the huge cock. Allowing the black giant to poke and probe her privy…silently weeping as she endured his rough caresses.

The sight of her tears only increased Walrus’ lust. The sight of this young girl, though no longer a virgin yet still so innocent made his blood boil in anticipation.

And whether or not she wants this, her body is finally responding to his ceaseless stroking.

“Feels good aint it honey?” He jerked his hips upwards to force his cock deeper into her throat, and though she nearly gagged, Chloe simply let him do what he wanted, what he wished.

“Lick my balls honey child.” He ordered, groaning as he felt her soft tongue laving his hairy scrotum. He fingered her pussy, sinking his middle finger completely and then stroking her silky cunt. He finger fucked her first with one finger then two then another until his four fingers were happily violating her receptive flesh.

She gasped as he finger fucked her pussy faster and faster until she involuntarily arched her back as unexpected pleasure burst through in bright splinters.

Walrus laughed out loud, never had any bitch respond to him like this like she does…the girl’s boy must have been such a piss poor lover…Well he’ll show her what she’s been missing.

He pushed her into her back and she lay there quite still as he loomed over her to suckle her breasts.

Chloe opened her eyes, still quite dazed at what happened to her…her breathing still erratic.

Walrus was munching one of her nipples, as she looked down, he laved her areole with his fat tongue, and then suckled her nipple once more.

She moaned in pleasure only to be shocked to hear herself. How could she feel like this?

He was a stranger, a very old one at that, and yet here she is feeling good at this perversity he’s doing to her…

Not even once, in the few times Joe screwed her had she felt such sensations.

Walrus’ rough moustache tickled the sensitive skin of her areole as he nibbled her nipple, then lightly flicking the tip with his tongue.

When he at last lifted his head, her nipples were gleaming from his wet mouth.

Chloe heard the bedsprings squeak in protest as he shifted his weight to kneel between her parted legs.

Lightly he fingered her soft curls. Smiling in satisfaction as the tips of his fingers drew wet trails, silently proclaiming her lust.

In such a short time, the bitch was ready for his cock.

Jameson shifted again, until he was down kneeling on the floor. He pulled her hips towards him, until her legs dangled on the side of the bed.

Chloe drew a deep breath as she realized he was going to truly fuck her now. She bit her lower lip, preparing herself for the worst.

He lifted her legs high, pressing them back until her thighs touched her flat stomach and made her hold the backs of her knees so that she lay there completely open to him.

For a moment, he simply gazed at her tiny pussy, her slit so tightly closed against him. She was beautiful, almost perfect, her clit red and swollen.

Chloe first felt the weight of his stomach as he positioned himself on top of her. He parted her pussy lips with his pudgy fingers. And then she felt the blunt head of his cock seeking entry to her cunt.

She stared straight ahead, willing her mind not to think about this. She dug her fingers so hard against her palms that she almost drew blood, holding back a sound of protest as she felt him breach the outer lips of her cunt, throbbing and scorching hot.

“Ahhhh.” He growled in pleasure as his cock finally accessed her pussy.

“You’re a tight one sweetheart.” He gasped as he lifted her hips higher to meet his invading cock.

Chloe lay there expressionless, still staring blankly ahead trying to ignore the man on top of her, inside of her.

Walrus seemed not to mind. He cupped her small breasts, pinching her nipples. They hardened on stimulation pleasing him. He groaned once, and then continued humping until he had sank to the hilt.

He hadn’t had a pussy as tight as hers for quite some time. She was exquisitely delicious, and though she was trying to ignore him, her wet slippery cunt tells him something else.

He pounded her pussy with rapid thrusts; fucking her harder and harder making the bed protest the abuse. When she squirmed whether in pleasure or in pain, he held her wrists and pinned her down allowing no escape He was surprisingly relentless for his age.

“You like this don’t you sweetie? Hmm?…” He punctuated each word with his thrusts. Fucking her harder and harder until she thought he would burst through her mouth.

Without warning he suddenly pulled out. He quickly maneuvered her body until she was on all four.

Tears fell as Chloe realized it wasn’t over yet, not by a long shot.

She whimpered as he climbed on top of the bed and mounted her. He pushed her thighs apart and for a moment she felt of moment of vulnerability. His cock found the entrance to her cunt without any difficulty and quickly penetrated her.

Chloe cried out, she couldn’t believe the shock of pleasure that ripped through the pit of her belly as he stuffed her pussy full.

Before she knew it, she was unconsciously moving her hips in tune with the old man’s humping. He chuckled in glee, clasped both her boobs then began to ram harder and faster.

Chloe began to moan in pleasure as he battered her pussy harder and harder, faster and faster. Nothing matters now but the burning needs clamoring for release, not her morals, not her principles…nothing but the need for release.

She rocked her hips harder against him, wanting to feel him as deep as he could possibly get, and he answered her by clasping her hips and pounded her pussy hard. Once, twice, thrice and once more, each thrust rougher than before.

Coherent words were simply beyond the two, as she gasped her pleasure while he growled his. And all the while her pink pussy wept with lust as his lucky cock continued its relentless assault, pumping in, pumping out until she shuddered without warning, her pussy tightening around his huge cock.

But he wasn’t finished. Chloe soon found out. It seems that Walrus needed more stimulation to make him cum.

She reached for his balls, gently stroking him. Perhaps it took another minute before he bellowed and flushed his shit inside her pussy.

He collapsed on top of her, nearly suffocating her with his weight.

Afterwards she left, her tears long dried. Now she must focus on getting a job so she could help her father.

Her father was in the house, surprised that he was released from prison with the instruction that he got three days to pay Mr. Jameson his money or else face another threat of imprisonment.

Chloe was so relieved at finding her father, but held herself back, pretending she didn’t know what happened.

“How was your day dad?” She asked as she usually does. And when her father gave her that heart breaking smile of his, she knew that she will fuck his employer no matter how many times if that will tide them over the following days.

soothe
soothe
4 Followers