Tidings of Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems very cozy," Melissa ventured, "but not small. I grew up in the hills of West Virginia, and it was a lot like this, with the evergreen forests and snow cover in the winter... we had a kind of small house for our family, but we thought it was great. Are you into any winter sports or outdoorsy stuff?"

"Rick and I like snowmobiling and cross-country skiing in the winter," Susan told her. "But when it gets really bad out, a warm fire and good friends to share it with goes a long way."

"I like your style," Melissa smiled. "What about you, Rick? How do you like to spend cold winter nights?"

"Soaking in our hot tub with a tall drink, then fucking my wife until she passes out."

The silence that followed was profound. Until Melissa murmured, "reaaalllyyy..."

"Actually, yes," Susan smiled. "And he's pretty good at it, too. Of course, he's pretty good at sawing and splitting wood, keeping up the snowmobiles, the cars and the motorcycles, doing all the handyman stuff around here to keep us comfortable, winter and summer... and calling in Andy when he needs some help."

"That sounds wonderful," Melissa told her, with about as much suggestive as you can pack into five syllables. "How much property did you say you had up here?"

"All together, I think it's nearly a hundred and twenty acres," I told her. "Most of it's just open land we've let Nature have back. There's about two acres around the house here that I try to keep tamed."

"I'd love to get a tour of it this weekend, if possible," Melissa told me.

"I don't see why not," I decided. "Unless the Boss tells me otherwise."

"No es problema," Susan told me. "Shall we finish up here and move to the living room? Big fireplace, comfy couches, picture window... Rick can flip on the back floods and make it picturesque..."

What my wife wants, my wife gets. We all pitched in clearing dinner and getting the dishes started, then we adjourned to the living room with some more of the Pinot Noir. I turned on the outdoor floods, then killed the indoor lights, leaving the fire as the sole source of interior illumination. There was still a very light snow falling and it was, indeed, picturesque.

"Andy says he's known you for a lot of years, Rick," Melissa told me as she settled into the couch next to Andy. I noted that Andy was being very careful to stay out of our conversations and just let me, and Susan, guide it along. "You do the same work?"

"Essentially," I told her. "We're both technical consultants, mostly IBM Big Iron, but other tech as well. We were cube-mates for awhile and found out we liked each other and made a good team. I asked him to be my Best Man when I married Susan. He's been part of our lives ever since."

"That sounds nice... in my experience, most coworkers are a pain in the butt. Not all, but enough to make me shy away from socializing with them."

"What do you do?" Susan asked.

"I'm a paralegal for Stearns & Whittier," she told us. "Taking pre-law courses at night to try for my J.D."

"Ouch." It was sort of reflexive. I hadn't really meant it to come out aloud.

"Let me guess... you hate lawyers," Melissa turned to me.

"Well, yeah... a number of them," I admitted. "I guess it's in their adversarial nature to be egotistical rat bastards. I would not have pegged you for a lawyer."

"That's okay, I wouldn't have pegged me for one, either," Melissa smiled. I mean, she actually smiled. She didn't seem pissed at me. "Mild mannered egotistical rat bastard by day, student and exotic dancer by night -- to earn the degree and pay the bills."

Andy was as stunned as I was, I'm sure. I think he was finding out things about the object of his lust that he hadn't known before. Susan, though, was just smirking. Something was definitely up.

"And of course, you all know I'm just an artist and a homebody," Susan put in, I think to lighten things up a bit.

"You're an exotic dancer?" It's what came out of my mouth. Sometimes I surprise me.

"Well, it sounds better than stripper," Melissa commented in agreement. "At La Chatte Noir. I make good money getting good exercise. Law school is expensive." Andy was still staring at her.

"The Black Pussycat is a high-end, full nude bar with alcohol," he finally said.

"Yep," she smiled to him. "Like I said... I make good money. I know I'm completely ruining your image of me as a sophisticated, reserved, standoffish kind of woman, Andy, but really... I like my body, I like to dance and it's a job."

"You are certainly surprising the hell out of me," he told her, getting an even bigger smile.

"Maybe it's the company you keep," she told him suggestively. "Bringing out the beast in me. The pine scent, pristine snow, rugged hills... they all bring out my animal nature. Unlike the city. You and I met at the ACS fundraiser. Big kudos for you, in my mind, supporting breast cancer research. Being in that group made you interesting to me. Like interests and all...

"Where did you two meet?" she added turning to Susan and me.

"At a Swingers' Club," Susan told her. Remember that proverbial pin dropping?

It took several moments before Melissa actually asked, "at a swingers' club?"

"Yeah," Susan told her brightly. "Rick was there with his then-fiancée who was more interested in the guy with the humongous dick than in Rick. I was there solo and wasn't as interested in fucking as in oral and Rick turned out to be excellent. Not that he's shabby with his cock... he isn't. It's just, like you say, he was in the group that was interesting to me that night.

"Plus, he turned out to be really reasonable and comfortable with sharing when we started dating, and I found that kind of self-confidence in a bi-guy really refreshing and encouraging. So I let him chase me until I caught him. Now it's been five years of wedded bliss. The right person, in the right situation, at the right time."

"So, uh... do you still, uh..."

"Swing?" Susan filled in for Melissa. "Oh, yes! From time to time. We're quite happy together, but it's nice to have as an option, occasionally."

"And do you, uh... with um..."

"With Andy? Only recently. Kind of a forest and trees thing. He's been so close to us as such a good friend for so long, he just wasn't on our radar. But after the unfortunate events of last Thanksgiving, we've fixed that. However, just so you know, you and Andy -- as our guests -- are a couple and we don't mess around with couples without explicit consent. We strictly honor the No means No rule, so you won't be pressured into anything."

"Well... that's nice to know..." Melissa told Susan, but I could see some kind of wheels spinning in her head. I just wasn't sure which direction they were going. I decided to change the subject.

"Melissa, you indicated you'd like to take a look around the property," I told her. "You're about my wife's size, so we probably have a snowsuit that would fit you. Would you like to go out snowmobiling or skiing tomorrow?"

"That would be wonderful!" Melissa lit up. "I haven't been skiing in forever, but snowmobiling around sounds great. And I'm not shy about helping with chores, if you have any that need doing."

"These days, the only chore we need help with is putting up firewood," Susan told her, "which is why Andy was with us for Thanksgiving. Right now, though, we're pretty well set."

"We don't currently have any animals to take care of," I explained. "When my grandparents lived here, they had horses, goats, sheep, chickens... most of the outbuilding were for supporting that. But we haven't picked up on that, yet. We've talked about getting a couple of horses, but that's for the future."

"Sounds idyllic," Melissa said wistfully, then added, "would you mind if we shared one more glass of wine, then knocked off for the night? It's been a long day and an excellent meal... I'm a bit tired and would like to get some sleep before tomorrow's great adventure."

"No problem at all," Susan told her. "Rick?" That was my cue to refill our glasses. "Feel free to treat this like home," Susan went on to Melissa. "If you need something, yell. One of the three of us should know how to provide it. I was planning on simple bacon, sausage, eggs and pancakes for breakfast. Is that alright with you? Any dietary requirements we should know about?"

"That will be just fine," Melissa smiled. "I'm a simple country girl at heart and you are being very gracious sharing your home with me and Andy. Just let me know what you need from me and I will do my best to do it."

"Then I'm going to excuse myself and go check that there's fresh towels in the hall bath. Andy knows his way around our stuff if you need soap or shampoo or K-Y or whatever. Welcome to Christmas, Davis style!" With that, Susan got up, gave me a light kiss and headed off to do as she'd said.

"We don't stand on ceremony around here," I explained to Melissa. "Andy and I don't have work tomorrow, so sleeping in is fine. Susan and I are usually up between seven and eight, but you don't have to be. We'll wing breakfast whenever it's desired. I'll snag Andy's help in the morning to make sure the snowmobiles are set up. Oh, and Saturday evening -- Christmas Eve -- we're planning on going down to Maggie's Roadhouse for dinner, and dancing if you're up for it. It's become sort of an annual tradition."

"Everything keeps sounding better and better," Melissa told me. "Thank you very, very much for inviting me. I think I'll just drain this and toddle off."

"You toddle," Andy told her. "I'll catch up with you in a minute. I want to cover a couple things with Rick."

"Excellent," she told him, giving him a kiss on the cheek and handing him her glass, before heading towards the bedrooms.

"What do you need to cover?" I asked as Andy watched her recede.

"Not much," he told me. "I just wanted to tell you thanks for opening your home to us like this. And to point out that Susan's being rather... forthright."

"Yeah, blunt would about cover it. Surprised me, but she probably knows what she's doing."

"And the other thing is," Andy went on, "I want you to tell Susan that I don't want to offend her by seeming disinterested... I haven't lost interest, believe me, and... low pressure and being accepting around Melissa is greatly appreciated."

"No worries, mate," I smiled. "Low key and easy is the best way to manage friendships, at any level. Let's see if we can spend the weekend tickling all of Melissa's fond childhood memories."

"Sound good the me!" Andy smiled. "I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I echoed as he turned and headed off. I stood there for a few, in the relative dark, looking out on the white backyard with the hint of snow falling... and took a moment to appreciate how peaceful everything seemed.

* * * * *

Susan was laughing. Softly, true, but still laughing.

"What is with that?" I murmured as I spooned in behind her, buried to the hilt, listening to intense sounds of passion -- predominantly female -- coming from the other side of the hall. Susan got her mirth under control enough to try to explain.

"Andy has no idea the tigress he's got by the tail," she told me, grinning. "I got a quick rundown while we were touring the house. She's been forcing herself to go slow with Andy because she thinks he might be one of the good ones and doesn't want to scare him off. Ooooohhhh... yeah! Oh, yeah, just keep rocking like that, baby."

"Scare him with what? Being a cutthroat lawyer?" I just kept rocking like she said.

"No, being a nymphomaniac." I stopped rocking.

"What???"

"Nobody said you could stop," she told me bluntly. After I started again, she went on.

"Melissa's a nympho. She was asking about any soundproofing between the bedrooms. I asked why. She told me. She's not a nympho, like, can't be satisfied nympho. She can be satisfied easily. Over and over and over. Loudly. I told her not to worry about it... we weren't going to care. She decided this would be a good trip to rock Andy's sox. She loves the country and she loves our place, and it may be that she loves him. He's been the Pillar of Virtue with her so far, and she figured it was time to see if he was compatible with her brand of craziness.

"And I'm sure that finding out we were swingers, and still occasionally partook, and were otherwise hedonists as well... as in, the hot tub, for example, or our tastes in food and wine.... probably didn't hurt a bit. Between Andy's cock and its recuperative powers and his skill with his mouth and hands, I'm expecting to get serenaded until she passes out."

The more I thought about it, the more I started to chuckle, too. Especially imagining Andy trying to drive one of the snowmobiles tomorrow, all over Hell and gone.

"Okay, Rick, enough with the docking," Susan decided. "Assume the position."

With her, that meant get my face between her thighs and make her cum her brains out. Repeatedly. So I did. My wife has the sweetest, most perfect pussy I've ever known. She and I both stay shaved from years of habit and preference. Her scent, though, and texture and taste and symmetry were beyond excellent! And she lubes up quite nicely. I loved drinking her essence while eating her to an orgasm or six.

She was one of those women that, once she went over, could keep rolling the orgasms over with little downtime between. All I had to do was back off a bit to let her come down a little, then go right back to diddling her Spots and sucking and licking her, from her anus to her clit.

She referred to them as her Spots... short for her G-spot, A-spot and O-spot... and we'd spent a lot of time exploring them and what she liked, and didn't. Five years of marriage, plus courting before that, and we both had a pretty good idea of how to drive her crazy. I had made it my personal mission to do just that, whenever she'd let me. Sometimes, a couple of good, hard cums and she'd be done. Sometimes, she could go all night.

My all time favorite, and almost guaranteed to drive her over the top, was to insert two fingers and stroke her in a specific way while sucking her clit into my mouth and 'butterfly-flicking' it, up and down, and side to side. If I pressed in deep enough to hit her A-spot, then walked my fingers back towards her G-spot like pedaling a bicycle, she would go absolutely ape-shit.

I had to keep an arm up over her thighs while I was doing that because once she started to cum, she'd keep on cumming, and start vibrating. A particularly strong orgasm and she'd snap her legs shut on me. Kind of like being trapped in a flesh paint-mixer. If I wanted to keep my teeth and not damage her with them, I had to keep some weight on her. But, Man, it was worth it... what they used to call an E-ticket ride, I'll tell you!

And as noted earlier, she wasn't quiet about it, either. I'm sure Andy and Melissa were getting as much of a 'serenade' as we were. I was sure I was going to hear about it in the morning.

After I got her off, a lot -- I stopped trying to keep track after the first year we were married -- we went on with our 'usual'... she'd straddle me Cowgirl until she got me off, then go down on me until I was hard again. When I was able, we'd switch to doggy-style with fucking her in her pussy to several orgasms, then finish up with some doggy-anal until either she'd had enough or I'd cum again. Doing that two or three times a week was more than satisfactory for our libidos.

It was while we were basking in the glorious afterglow that we realized Andy and Melissa were still going at it. I looked at the bedside clock and it said 2am. That was three to four solid hours of sex and they were still going. I pulled Susan to me and snuggled up, murmuring in her ear, "I think Andy's going to be a changed man." Susan started belly-laughing.

"Ya think?" she chortled. "And he was complaining at Thanksgiving about not getting any!"

We both kind of laughed until we calmed down... well, it did take a few tries, since every time we'd relax, we'd hear them again and it would set us off. We did finally manage to fall asleep.

* * * * *

We all kind of slept in Friday morning. Susan was up first and I was pretty much right behind her. I joined her in making breakfast and we were starting to cook the sausage, bacon and eggs when Andy and Melissa walked in. Or, I should say, Melissa sort of strutted in and Andy followed in her wake, looking like Death Warmed Over.

I had a couple of big mugs of coffee waiting for them by the time they sat down.

"I don't know what you take in your coffee, Melissa," I told her, "and there's sugar on the table and I've got half-and-half in the fridge. Or, if you're more of a tea girl, I can make you up a cup, and I've got honey to go with it."

"Thanks, Rick, but coffee, black, is just fine," she smiled. Actually, no... she grinned.

"Dude, sugar's over by you," I told Andy. He and I took ours the same... black with sugar. Susan was a cream and sugar person.

"Thanks," he sort of mumbled, reaching for the sugar.

"Sleep well?" Susan asked with a slight tease in her voice as she brought over toast and butter and jam.

"Marvelous!" Melissa told her, while Andy just gave her a thumbs up while he sipped his go-juice.

"So when we're fed," I decided to charge right in, "Andy can come out to the garage and help me get the snowmobiles ready to go." The look I got from him probably translated to please... have pity on me... Susan noticed it and grabbed a bottle of Excedrin from the cupboard and put it in front of him.

Melissa noted that and decided to offer to help.

"Rick, I can come help you set up the snowmobiles if you want. I think Andy's still recovering from the long drive yesterday." Yeah, long drive was right. Nice job of helping him save face, I have to admit.

I took her up on it and we fell to another of Susan's excellent breakfasts.

When we were all relatively back into our Human Forms, Melissa came out to the garage with me, where we had three snowmobiles stashed in a corner... one we'd bought -- the Yamaha -- and two we'd inherited -- a couple of Ski-Doo's. All were set up for two passengers.

I was only slightly surprised when it turned out Melissa knew exactly what she was doing. I asked where she'd learned about snowmobiles and she told me two of her older brothers were gearheads that owned a motorcycle and snowmobile dealership, including servicing them, and she'd grown up around them. Same for ATV's, 4-wheelers, stock cars and horses.

She didn't mind getting her hands dirty, I'll tell you! We got everything checked out, lubed, tightened and cleaned off in short order. She asked what kind of trails we had and I pointed out it was mostly open country, although there was one trail that ran along a neighbor's property line, through the woods, that was kind of nice. She asked if we could run it and I didn't see any reason why not.

We were just finishing up and putting the tools away when she started acing a little nervous.

"I'm not sure if I should, um, apologize," she told me, "but just in case I should, sorry about that."

"Sorry for what?" I asked, totally missing her meaning.

"For um, probably keeping you up last night," she explained. Okay, so that got a smile from me.

"Well, between you and my wife, I was definitely being kept up last night," I grinned. "And there is absolutely no reason to apologize. You sounded wonderful. My guess is, you rocked Andy's world."

She smiled a bit self-consciously at that, but agreed. "Yeah, I don't think he knows how good he is," she told me. "I'm kind of a, uh... nympho, and he did an awesome job of taking care of me."

"Well, good for both of you!" I wasn't about to tell her Susan had clued me in to her nymphomaniacal ways. "Make sure my buddy takes care of you, or I might have to beat him severely about the head and shoulders." It took her a moment to figure out I was teasing.

123456...9