Tidings of Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if he needs correcting," she chuckled, "I'm sure you or your wife could straighten him out..."

"I'm sure you won't have any trouble keeping him straight," I teased and I was sure she picked up on it, but before she could answer, Susan stuck her head in the garage.

"Hot chocolate in the kitchen before we go, snowsuits laid out in the living room so Melissa can pick something that fits," she told us. "Andy and I are ready to go, whenever you are."

"We're good to go now," I told her and she headed back in.

"Let's go on in," I told Melissa, then headed for the door. I held it for her as she went through and she dragged her hand across my ass as she slipped in. And I was absolutely convinced it wasn't an accidental grope. I was even more convinced when she gave a coy little wink.

To shorten things up a bit, the four of us headed out across our back acreage towards the woods that separated us from the Evans' farms. Susan rode behind me and Melissa rode behind Andy. More like, melted into him, really. The countryside was a pristine blanket of white marred only by our passing, and the day was crystalline bright and crisp. The long, sloping hills made traversing them easy, and there were enough steep rises, dips and bumps to keep it interesting.

The trail along the Evans' property was popular enough that over time it had developed some bone-crunching moguls, but Andy and I knew generally where they were and avoided the worst of it. The view from the Topper Ridgeline was awesome, with the shallow valleys falling away on both sides, through the trees. Add the strong scent of an evergreen forest and it was close to heaven.

The stop at Topper's was our midpoint and Susan broke out an Air Pot of hot chocolate and some melt-in-your-mouth pastries while Melissa gushed about how wonderful it all was. I didn't have anything to compare it to, but I think Andy was seeing an entirely different side to her, and apparently liking it.

By the time we'd wrapped up our tour, going the long way around back home, it was mid-afternoon and we were all a little bit saddle sore. Susan dragged Melissa off to her studio to share her artwork while Andy and I put away the snowmobiles.

"Guess your drought is over, huh?" I teased him as we cleaned everything up. "Or at least, it sure sounded like it."

"Man..." Andy drawled, looking half proud and half embarrassed, "to steal Paxton's line, she could suck start a leaf blower! And damn! She loves fucking... pussy, ass, doesn't matter. She gets off like gangbusters. If my fragile male ego was suffering before, it sure isn't now! Other than performance anxiety, trying to keep up with her... Jeez!"

I started laughing. I couldn't help it. Seeing Andy that cranked up after his depressing revelations at Thanksgiving was great.

"Hey, the way they're getting along, I bet Susan would be willing to help you." The look on his face was priceless.

"Melissa and Susan? They'd kill me! Even just watching the two of them go at it would give me a coronary!"

Now I was really laughing... the image had its merits.

"Well, I don't know about you two lovebirds," I told him, "but I'm planning on firing up the hot tub tonight."

"Rick, as sore as I am," Andy told me straight, "I will be right there with you, soaking these poor, abused muscles, regardless of who else is in the tub with us."

"Fair enough," I told him. "Let's finish up here and see what we can do to help with dinner."

He agreed and we bent to it, finishing up not long after.

* * * * *

"Another wonderful dinner, Susan." Melissa was singing my wife's praises. She'd set up a slow cooker of pulled pork before we'd left in the morning and now that, plus cornbread stuffing and some veggies on the side had been dinner.

"Thank you," Susan smiled again, relishing the compliment. "It's nice to be appreciated."

"Oh, you're appreciated," Andy jumped in. "Believe me."

"I'm sore enough from today, Hon," I told Susan, "I think I'm firing up the hot tub tonight. A nice long soak before hitting the sack."

"Works for me," she told me. "I'll put together some snacks and drinks. Let me know when it's ready."

"Yes, ma'am," I told her. That was all that was required. Melissa and Andy helped Susan clean up after dinner while I went and got the hot tub up and running. It was going to take a half hour to get up to temp, so I went back inside. I realized I hadn't mentioned the hot tub was usually sans vĂȘtements. Then decided, with a smile to myself, that Melissa could find out on her own.

I decided to take a quick shower to clean off the day's detritus before soaking in the hot tub. Andy caught me in the hall, on my way to the kitchen afterwards.

"Susan suggested showers might be appropriate," he told me. "Any problems? Like, with hot water?"

"Nope. Put a second water heater in series last year. You shouldn't run out. Although, telling Melissa that conserving hot water was a good idea might get you some more action."

"Oy!" he told me, looking faux-scared. "I'll tell her about the shower. I'm not telling her about 'more action'. I figure there'll be enough of that after we go to bed tonight."

"Suit yourself," I smiled and headed to find Susan.

"Everything's good to go," I told her. "Let me know what you want schlepped."

"The big round tray, the smaller square one and get out another bottle or two of the Zinfandel," she told me. Short, sweet and to the point. Then she hurried off to grab a quick shower before joining us in the hot tub.

Andy has a slightly devious side and I can appreciate it on those rare occasions when it shows up. In this case, Susan and I were already in the tub, nude, when he and Melissa made their way out the back door and over to the tub. Apparently, they'd both packed robes because they were wearing them.

When they got to the patio table, chairs and coatrack, Andy took off his robe, revealing a pretty buff and very naked body beneath it, and eased on in to the water. Which made Melissa come to a full stop. And look very hard at the three of us, apparently realizing none of us had suits on.

"Well!" she exclaimed as she peeled off her robe, revealing a very skimpy bikini covering sizable assets. "Life just keeps getting better and better!" The she slipped out of the bikini as well before getting in with us.

Melissa, naked, isn't exactly the Eighth Wonder of the Modern World, but she's close. Especially without the clothing in the way.

Using Susan for reference, Melissa was a little shorter, so probably 5'4". She was also rounder and probably a little heavier, so maybe 135 lbs. with long black hair past her waist, when it was down. She had pale skin and strikingly blue eyes, what I'd call cobalt blue. And build wise, if Susan was a 34D-24-36, then Melissa was about the same, except her bust was probably a 36DD. And they were firm and proud with no sag, and dark areolae with pronounced nipples. Very, very sexy. Even Susan was watching her closely.

Melissa eased on in as Andy was already pouring her a glass of wine. The sigh she let out as she settled in the hot water reverberated through all of us.

"This... is... Heaven!" she pronounced, taking the glass from Andy.

"We think so," Susan smiled. "Leaving aside the decadence, the hot water on a sore body at the end of the day is wonderful. Thank Goodness Grampa Pete loved his luxuries!"

"To Grampa Pete!" Melissa toasted, and when we'd all imbibed, she added, "and why set aside the decadence? It can be so much fun!"

"My kind of Woman!" Susan told her in her best Animal impersonation, which got a smile.

"I'll bet this is really amazing when it's snowing," Melissa commented looking around.

"Oh, it is!" Andy told her. To Melissa's quizzical look, he added, "Thanksgiving weekend, when we got dumped on, Rick fired it up and we relaxed out here for awhile. The snow was still coming down a little, and was like a sparkly little dusting floating in the air."

"I'm surprised you remember," Susan told him with a straight face. "I must not have done as well as I thought."

"Oh, you did well!" Andy hastened to add, but not before Melissa asked, "done what as well?" I knew where this was going...

"Blowing him," Susan answered him. "I was hoping I'd done it well enough that he wouldn't remember much else... like his name, or where he was... things like that..." Then she couldn't help the smile.

"I thought hot tubs, Jacuzzis, whatever, were bad for sex," Melissa told her, looking confused.

"Oh, the chemicals will screw up a woman's natural lubrication, definitely," I decided to tell her. "Which is why Susan was standing up, bent over at the waist while she was blowing him, so I could fuck her from behind." I thought Melissa was going to start to drool, she was looking so feral.

"And that's comfortable?" she asked. Apparently just the opening my wife was looking for.

"Spread 'em, Rick," she told me, and I did. With my arms splayed out along the edge of the tub for support. She moved over between my legs and got her hands under my butt, then lifted. The buoyancy of the water helped lift me. "Like this," she added, then bent over and went down on me.

Damn, that's never going to get old!

"Hmmm..." Melissa murmured as she watched. I could almost see the wheels turning.

"Spread 'em, Andy," she told him. Yep. That's pretty much what I thought was going to happen.

Andy's not dumb. He spread 'em.

Melissa did exactly as Susan had done... moved between his legs, stood up, bent at the waist and started blowing him. I thought Andy was going to launch.

I mean, Susan is excellent. Don't get me wrong. But Andy looked ecstatic and he hadn't even cum, yet. Melissa must've been working some pretty powerful juju. I'm sure Susan noticed, because she ramped up her efforts and I suddenly realized it was going to be a contest to see which of the women were going to get which of us guys off first.

Susan didn't stand a chance. As good as she was, voracious Melissa and sex-starved Andy were a Perfect Storm. And honestly, it was amazing just being able to watch them. And not just once. In fact, Susan didn't bother to cheat with the finger up my butt routine and the two of us slacked off to watch in awe as Melissa drove Andy over, not just the once, but three times! Andy was so wiped out, he was losing his grip on the edge of the tub when Melissa eased off, backed up and sat back in the water, smacking her lips and grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"You're absolutely right," Melissa told Susan. "That is very comfortable!"

"Of course, the inverse is just as comfortable," Susan told her, then pushed on me to switch places with her. We'd done this before and I knew my part. Susan lifted up against the edge of the tub so that when I put my arms under her, her pussy cleared the surface of the water. Then I went to work.

Starting with long licks and tonguing her pussy and ass, I made sure she was lubing up. Then I went after her clit, sucking and tonguing and going for all the things I knew that she really liked.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, Rick!" she moaned as I felt her building up. "Oh! Fuck! Yeah!..."

That told me I was on the right path and I just kept at it.

"OH! FUCK!... CUMMING!!!" Feeling her pulse on my tongue as she cums her brains out is one of the most wonderful feelings in the world. And, I wasn't about to quit.

Melissa watched Susan ramp up and get off like a hawk watches a mouse slated for dinner. After the second time Susan got off, she turned to Andy.

"Well?" she asked, turning her back to the edge of the hot tub and spreading her legs. I looked over to see what Andy was doing and almost lost it. The look on his face was like he'd just been sentenced to death by hard labor. He was so wiped out from cumming three times that I'm pretty sure he didn't think he'd be able to get Melissa off without drowning first.

He was wrong.

Melissa was primed and it showed in how fast she climbed to her own climax, once Andy started eating her. Susan, on the other hand, put her hands on either side of my head and directed my attention back where she figured it belonged. On her. On making her cum, specifically. I think it was around orgasm number five when Melissa overtook my wife. It was around number eight for Susan when she finally gave up, exhausted, and Melissa was still going strong. I have no idea how many Melissa was up to when she finally pushed Andy away, sinking down into the tub with a massive, satisfied sigh.

"God, you really know how to show a girl a good time," she murmured as she pulled Andy to her, giving him a rock-your-sox kiss.

"Glad to service you," Andy told her. "I mean, be of service to you." That got a smile.

"Will anybody be offended if I want to knock off for the night and just go crawl in bed?" Melissa asked the group. None of us cared, so she eased that voluptuous, sexy body out of the tub, snagged her suit and robe, and slunk her way to the back door with plenty of slither thrown in.

"I'm not even going to try to compete with that," Susan observed, watching Melissa disappear into the house. "We'd better work on your stamina, Andy."

"This trip is turning out a whole lot different than what I'd imagined," Andy told her. "Not sure if that's good or bad, yet, but it's sure a lot of exercise!"

"Exercise is good for you," I chuckled. "Keeps you at your peak performance."

"Speaking of performance, husband dear," Susan turned to me. "You haven't gotten off, yet."

"Let's save it for later," I decided. "I'm enjoying just relaxing in the hot water. I think another glass of wine and I'll be ready to turn in, too."

Susan decided she could work with that and Andy decided to go on in and join Melissa. We reviewed our Christmas Eve plans, starting with a lazy day and then going down to Maggie's for dinner and dancing. Andy toddled off, leaving me and my wife soaking in the tub. I made the mistake of starting to apologize.

"Hey, sorry if I couldn't keep up with Andy," I started, before she interrupted me.

"Don't even go there," she told me. "You were just fine, as you usually are. If anybody couldn't keep up, it was me keeping up with that nympho Succubus. I mean, Melissa. This is where I forget about competition and go for cooperation. I think we're successfully breaking down whatever barriers and inhibitions she might have had before."

"Ya think?" That statement was eligible for Understatement of the Year, from my point of view.

"Yes, I think. I also think we should toddle off, too, and go to bed. I want to make a run to Gordon's for some groceries and maybe a couple of small presents for our guests."

"Keep it simple," I requested. "We don't want gifting to become an issue." She agreed and we headed off to bed.

* * * * *

"Jesus, babe! You going for some kind of world record?"

Susan had decided my not cumming in the tub was unacceptable and had proceeded to rectify that once we got in bed. Twice. And now she was going for a third one. As in, making me cum three times in an hour. Or maybe she was being spurred on by the sounds of Melissa and Andy coming across the hall.

"Nope," she told me. "Just keeping up with the Jones'."

"Fowler and Minette," I corrected her.

"I don't know what fowlering is," she wisecracked. "But I love your minetting." She'd sucked me off once, rode me Cowgirl in her pussy to a second cum, and now was reverse Cowgirl with me up her ass. Between how tight and hot she was, plus her moaning, groaning and cumming, plus our guests' sounds, she seriously had me headed for number three.

"Well, I sure can't do that in... oh, FUCK!... this position," I told her. There was something she was doing with how she was twisting her hips as she rode up and down that was really getting to me.

"That's okay, Hon, you did me good out in the tub. Now be a good husband and blow your load up your wife's ass and we'll call it a night."

I take direction well. Or at least, I try to. It doesn't hurt that Susan's talking dirty gets to me. Add the something taboo about anal and that she can cum, explosively, from it gives me a whole lot of the stimulation I need to get it up and get it off. Again.

I got my hands on her hips so I could guide her rhythm a little bit, but mostly just let her do her thing, which happened to be me at that moment. I felt everything pulling up with excruciating slowness until I was painfully hard and just shy of going over. That's when she reached down and tickled my testicles.

I hit that Point of No Return and that, as they say, was all she wrote.

"Oh, Fuck, Babe!... CUMMING!!!"

That was it for conversation as I unloaded deep in her rectum and she in turn started pulsing on me like crazy. She was moaning and cumming again as I shot rope after rope into her and we were both close to passing out. We could still hear Melissa as we were coasting down, but this time we were so wiped out, it wasn't so much of a driver. She eventually collapsed forward off of me and I saw a bit of my jizz leaking out of her anus, before she gathered herself together to hit the bathroom. Damn, that looked good!

Anyway, I grabbed a cum towel we kept next to the bed and wiped up. I'd shower in the morning.

Susan came back limping a bit. Not exactly rode hard and put away wet, but certainly well exercised. I probably looked as much of a wreck. She crawled in and snuggled up to me.

"I swear," she murmured to me, "if passing out makes her shut up, the next time I have a chance..."

I chuckled as I pulled her to me. "C'mon, Hon... she's just a girl with a healthy libido. Like someone else I know."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." she murmured as she put her head on my chest. It wasn't long after that her breathing shifted and she was out of it. I wasn't far behind her.

* * * * *

We all slept in the next morning, Christmas Eve Day. It was probably well after nine o'clock when we converged on the kitchen, all looking a bit worse for the wear. Melissa jumped into helping Susan with getting breakfast, and Andy and I just got our coffee and got out of the way.

When the girls served up the food, we all sat and ate, pretty much quietly. Eventually, though, plans got discussed. We all wanted to make a trip down to Gordon's to do a little shopping -- a little for food and drink, but also for some minor presents for the morning. As long as we were going, I decided to take a couple of the jerry cans with me and fill up with gas for the snow-thrower and snowmobiles, just in case.

Melissa talked Susan into letting her use the kitchen to do some baking and I saw the women starting to bond over cooking. Not a bad thing, to my mind. When we got back from the Gordon's run, Andy helped me replenish the woodpile and then we all kind of got lazy, hanging around the fireplace and talking. Melissa and Susan produced several batches of Christmas cookies, with all the sugary frostings and sprinkles and everything, and Melissa wanted to know about Maggie's, traditions and sex.

Well, not exactly in that order. It was more sex, traditions, sex, Maggie's, sex and sex.

It started with Maggie wanting to know how we could be married and not be jealous of our respective spouses' interest in other sex partners. I decided to take a stab at it first, before being corrected by Susan, of course.

"We were both already into the sharing kind of lifestyle when we met," I told her. "To my mind, jealousy is the stupidest, most destructive emotion in existence. To me, jealousy is believing that somebody else has something that's rightfully mine and I should be doing something to get it back. Which is subtly different from envy, where someone else has something I'd like to have. When it comes to relationships of any kind, I don't think ownership figures in. Restrictions, if any, are what you agree to... and then it's a point of honor to respect them.

1...34567...9