Tidings of Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I nodded, intentionally playing stupid. "He only came with one, too." I looked over at Susan. She was grinning. Point made.

"Seriously, Rick?" Melissa chided me. "If Susan wants two guys, you two can go ahead and do her. It's not going to bother me to watch."

"It's not?" I think Andy was being abundantly cautious.

"No, it's not," Melissa iterated. "I think all three of you are very sexy and I wouldn't mind having my own little live porn show."

"In that case, gentlemen..." Susan stood and drained her wine glass. "Shall we repair to the living room and avail ourselves of the couch?"

I just stood up, drained my glass and followed Susan. Andy did the same and followed me. Melissa brought up the rear. We dried off and I put fresh towels on the couch while Susan went and got our party kit... which had the water-based lube we were going to want. By the time she got back, Andy and I were strategizing.

"Okay, I'll start with eating her," I was telling him. "You and Melissa can make out with her, or pet, or whatever. When she's good and cranked, I'll ease up and move to the couch while you go down on her and make sure she's lubed up enough. Then she can mount me, and you can mount her. Sound good?"

"Sounds excellent!" Susan broke in, handing me the jump bag.

"What she said," Andy echoed as I tossed him the bag. Melissa intercepted it and rummaged through it for a couple of seconds.

"Wow... nice toys," she commented as she handed the bag to Andy.

"Only the best for the best," I quipped.

"Oh, you old Smoothie, you..." Susan sort of crooned, bumping my arm.

"If M'Lady would care to assume the position?..." I suggested.

Without another word, she moved to lie down between the fireplace and the couch, with her legs spread slightly and a towel underneath her. I moved in between, to access her luscious pussy. A lot of years of pleasing the love of my life gave me the experience I needed to go straight to what tripped her triggers. But first, it occurred to me that Andy was a bit bigger than me, so I rummaged through the bag for the largest of the three stainless steel butt plugs we had, and the lube. As I moved to go down on her, I slipped it in her anus.

"Oh... that's the big one..." she moaned as she felt it slide in.

"I figure Andy's a bit bigger than you're used to," I explained.

"How considerate," she told me. "Now shut up and eat me!" No comeback was required.

I guess all women have the same equipment, mostly. It's just what kind of stimulation and in what combinations that make a difference. Susan was pretty straightforward. I started with a simple licking and fingering to get her juices flowing -- not hard, believe me -- and then went with her favorite.

As mentioned before, the one that was almost guaranteed to drive her over the top, was inserting two fingers deep enough to hit her A-spot, then walking my fingers back towards her G-spot like pedaling a bicycle while sucking her clit into my mouth and 'butterfly-flicking' it, up and down, and side to side. I went for it and she responded beautifully.

"Jesus, Rick!..." she moaned as she arched up into my mouth and hand. "This isn't a drag race!"

I came up off her pussy long enough to tell her, "tell me if you don't like it." Then I went back down on her.

"Damn, Rick... you know I do," she told me. "You're gonna make me c-mmphhfff..."

I risked a look up to see what had happened and saw Melissa in a deep kiss with her while Andy was suckling one of her tits. Good for them, I thought. This should get her good and cranked...

I went back to paying close attention to ramping Susan up. She would probably enjoy her DP more if she'd gotten off a couple of times. Plus, eating her always got me hard. As I said, my wife has the sweetest, most perfect pussy I've ever known. I was going to go straight to stretching her out and getting her off. I noticed she knew me well enough that she'd spread out the towel. Because once she came the first time, I'd go after her G-spot and see if I could make her squirt. Repeatedly.

"Mm-fk! Mm-fk!..." Susan was moaning as she thrust her hips up into me. So far, so good. A little rougher on the fingering and harder on the sucking and she should explode.

"Oh! Fuck!" She tore loose from the kiss. I didn't look up. I stayed right where I was. "Oh, fuck! Gonna... CUM!!!" And man, did she. Flooding, and pulsing hard on the two fingers I had in her. So I slipped in a third and went for her G-spot.

"Oh, God, Rick! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuckkk!!!..." She went off into her sort of howl that came with going over big time. And I got the squirt. The first one. The three or four jets into the palm of my hand that went with the crashing orgasm. Lighten up? Who, me?

She was at half a dozen squirting orgasms before I let up. Her legs were shaking and I would almost have bet her eyes were rolling up. Per tactical agreement, though, that end belonged to Andy and Melissa. My next move was going to be to the couch.

As soon as I started to move, it was Melissa who slid down to take my place. Andy straddled Susan and offered his cock, which she eagerly took in her mouth. I got to sit and catch my breath watching Melissa take Susan up and over again... and again. It wasn't the fast and furious that I'd been doing -- more slow, gentle and inexorable. Andy, in the meantime, was using Susan like a fluffer... pulling out when he got close, then back. And driving Susan out of her mind, as much as she liked giving oral as well as getting it.

I think it was Melissa that decided it was time for Susan's DP. She reached forward and tapped Andy's back, which I guess was the signal for him to dismount. Melissa backed off, too, and they both helped Susan to stand and wobble over to where I was sitting. I sure as hell wasn't going to need a fluffer! Watching Andy and Melissa work over my wife was awesome, all by its lonesome.

They helped Susan to crawl forward and straddle me, lining her pussy up on my cock. I saw from the flash of the green colored jewel that she still had the butt plug in. I hoped Andy remembered. It turned out they both did. Susan eased herself down onto me until she bottomed out, then leaned forward into my chest, laying her head against my shoulder and sighing blissfully. Andy gave her a minute or so like that, then moved in behind her.

As Andy went to line up on Susan, Melissa reached in and popped out the plug.

"Oh, God, that's intense!" Susan moaned into my neck.

"Like this?" Andy asked. He'd been smearing lube on his cock. He now moved forward, guiding it into Susan's rosebud.

"Oh, fuuuuuck..." Susan moaned as he slid in. "Yes... exactly like that..."

I could feel him moving, filling her up from the other side of the wall. I started rocking and so did he. Kind of like synchronized stroking. And Susan started huffing.

"Hnnph!... hnnph!... hnnph!..." on each of our combined down strokes. Then we got creative and started alternating.

"Hnnph!... Fuck!... hnnph!... Fuck!... hnnph!... Fuck!..." Then I decided to drive in all the way home and hold it there while Andy pumped away.

"Oh, God!... Oh, God!... Oh, God!..." Then Andy got cute and drove all the way in and held it. I figured what the hell? and started fast-pumping.

"Oh-God-oh-God-oh-God-oh... OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GONNA... CUUUMMMM!!!"

Susan went over as Andy started stroking again and between us, we kept her rolling them over. I lost track of how many times she got off that way, but eventually she began begging for mercy. That one, I take seriously.

Andy and I slowed down and stopped, well buried in her, while she quivered and panted on us. We let her calm down before we withdrew, and even then it was slow and easy. Neither of us had cum, and we were both still hard. We didn't want to hurt her.

Melissa handed us warm, wet washcloths to clean up and helped Susan roll off of me and onto the couch where she could continue to recover. And Melissa, who had watched the whole show, was eyeing us a bit strangely.

"I don't suppose I could try that..." she sort of asked after a bit. Andy and I looked at each other.

"Dibs on the couch," he told me and I figured his thighs must be very sore. But I figured he'd earned it. I got up and made space for him.

Melissa grinned as he moved to take his place. Then she turned her ass towards me and touched her toes. I could see the green jewel of the plug winking out of her ass. Clever girl, I thought as she walked over to straddle Andy and ease down onto him. She did like Susan had, leaning forward onto Andy's chest, proffering her ass. I stepped in behind her, put on lube, eased out the plug and pushed in.

"Oh, fuck, that's good!..." she moaned as I entered. "God, you guys fill me up!" I looked at Andy and we nodded to each other in understanding. Same thing as last time.

Melissa wasn't as vocal, words wise, as Susan was but she did moan quite a bit, and loudly. Andy and I started with the synchronized stroking bit, which actually drove Melissa to her first orgasm. And damn, did she clamp down tight! I think we got two out of her that way before Andy and I switched to alternating. That was good for another three very loud, very strong cums. We got two more with Andy holding deep and me stroking away, and three more with me holding and Andy pumping.

Melissa was definitely not asking for mercy. In fact, I think either Andy or I was going to cave first. Melissa saved our fragile male egos.

"Guys... oh, fuck! Cumming!... I can be a real glutton... Ohhhh... and you can ease up... Oh, fuuuck... cuz I'm wiped out. Oh, my God... and it's inelegant... holy fuck!... to pass out..."

Andy and I looked at each other. Not quite yet. He started pounding and so did I.

Melissa went into a Susan-like howl as he and I both erupted in her. I could actually feel Andy pulsing in her pussy while I unloaded into her ass. I came so hard I got the near passing out twinkly lights and shit. My legs were threatening to buckle. I held Melissa's hips until I could come down enough to pull out and flop down next to her on the couch.

Melissa gave us a wicked little smile as she eased off of Andy and laid down in front of the fire.

"C'mere, big boy..." she crooked her finger to Andy. He went. Only a couple of days and he was already well trained. Melissa got him positioned ninety degrees to her so she could start sucking his detumescing cock. Which didn't go down that far. I took a look at that and thought what the hell? I'm not going to fall down lying on the floor...

I moved into position to go down on Melissa, at ninety degrees and with her leg cocked up. I knew Susan had figured it out when she moved to complete the Daisy Chain, going down on me while Andy ate her. And that, amazingly enough, is where we woke up Monday morning.

* * * * *

Monday was a very slow-motion day, staring with waking up sprawled in front of the fire, making mad dashes to the bathrooms, pulling on robes and imbibing tons of coffee and trying to get the very self-satisfied fuzzy smirks out of our brains.

We got laundry run for Andy and Melissa while we were getting breakfast and recovering, and showering as well, before they finished packing. There was a lot of good-natured chit-chat about how awesome the weekend had been, and some speculation about coming back on Friday night for the New Year's weekend.

I suggested they call in vacation and just stay with us, but Melissa couldn't -- at least, not this year -- so they ended up having to head back. Although the offer for New Year's was still on the table.

Susan and I saw them loaded up and in their car, with a thermos of fresh coffee and some of Susan's and Melissa's baked snacks and stuff. We'd exchanged hugs and kisses and watched them pull out of our drive when Susan turned to me.

"What do you think..." she asked me as we walked back into the house, "of hosting a New Year's reunion party?"

~ Finis ~

1...456789