Tie On The Door

Story Info
Young man in college faces challenges.
20.8k words
4.42
8.2k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody under 18 in sex situations.

Any resemblance to anyone is purely coincidental, this is pure fiction. Dont bring too much reality to this story. It's fantasy, quite tongue in cheek. It's all for fun. I can't seem to find an editor willing to help with my warped style, so if you find egregious errors, dont tell me unless you want to be my editor. Please be civil in your comments.

Tie On The Door

I met this cute girl at the student union. I was reading about the great potato famine in Ireland when suddenly there was a person standing in front of me, looking at my face. Her face was in my personal space, but shit, she was extremely good looking, and gazing deep into my eyes. We locked eyes for a moment.

"Roger? Roger Waxman?"

"It's Wexman, yes I am Roger. My friends call me Rod. And you are?" She was truly gorgeous. She looked like she could grace the cover of a magazine. She had movie star looks, with plump red lips and an incredibly sexy body, with big bosoms and nice fat ass! Wow. She was incredibly sexy.

"Maria Ferrari. Don't think that because I have a fast name that I'm a fast girl. I like to take things slow in a serious relationship." She was such a beautiful buxom young woman. She looked like she might be Hispanic or Italian. Well with a name like Ferrari it was a good bet she was not Irish. She smiled a million dollar smile at me. She had the face of an angel. She looked so fantastic. Her skin, while porcelain in quality, had a faint olive quality about it. Her complexion was flawless.

"I promise not to discuss baby names after only knowing you for only thirty seconds. You are so beautiful Maria. But I suppose you hear that all the time." Maria was unbelievably gorgeous. Her and my eyes locked several more times. They seemed like jewels to me. Her shiny brown eyes were almost hypnotic, as we gazed at one another. We couldn't stop staring into each other's eyes, not for even a second. Sorta strange, don't you think? She seemed to look into me, if that makes any sense. I know, that's just crazy, but I felt that way nonetheless.

Maria had shiny jet black hair, cascading down in gentle curls onto her shoulders. She was wearing a college logo sweatshirt that could not conceal her voluminous breasts. She had a tiny waist, and a fat rear end that got my motor running. Her eyes were dark brown, and I could get lost in them easily. I was somewhat transfixed by her intense gaze. Wow. Maria seemed to look deep into my soul. We were both transfixed by the other, which felt weird, but wonderful too. We locked eyes and it felt like electricity passed between us. Crazy huh?

"I have heard it once or twice, but it's still nice to hear. You are very handsome yourself Roger. Or would you prefer I call you Rod?"

"Maria, you may call me anything you like. Would you like to go out on Friday night? There's a concert down by the river, and there is a nice place to dance."

"I thought you'd never ask! Here is my address and phone number." She handed me her phone, I punched in my number and called myself, and texted myself the other stuff. My phone rang. I sent her back my own info.

"Done," I stood up and grabbed my coffee. I stood six four to her five five. I scrunched down and kissed her cheek. "It really was my pleasure meeting you Maria. I look forward to Friday." I said so nobody else could hear. She turned and kissed me with her plump, full lips. Oh this girl could kiss. I think my toes curled. Wow.

"Oh, the pleasure was all mine!" Maria said, but really it was my pleasure entirely. She hugged me and her huge breasts squooshed into my chest as she squeezed me for a second or two. She felt so exquisite to me. I had just met this girl, but I wanted her very badly. Crazy huh?

"I gotta go make some money." I said.

"What do you do? Besides college I mean," Maria asked.

"I work for my dad. He's a stone mason. He trained me as well. We play with rocks!" She kissed me one last time. She waved goodbye. Her smile could melt steel.

*********

On another day a few weeks later:

I jumped on my bike and started it up, before long I was on the freeway headed to my dad's jobsite. I traded my ball cap for a hard hat, and steeltip workboots replaced my sneakers. Gotta make some money. Besides that, I do enjoy my job, even how difficult it is. When you were done with a job, there was a real feeling of true accomplishment.

My father was barking out orders when I got there. My dad is all business at work. He is a hard ass. He's like an iron fist in a stainless steel glove. I'm lucky he loves me, or he might kill me, just from the looks that kill!

But one thing, he made damn sure I knew everything about masonry, backwards and forwards. I would be in charge of the business one day, and he was grooming me to that end. He took no damn excuses, ever! But if you were totally honest, then he yelled, then it was over, just like that. He held no grudges. He was angry for three minutes tops.

"Roger Alan Wexman, you're late!" He was very annoyed with me. That's why he used my full name. The people across the street could have heard him. Yeah, he was a wee bit ticked off.

"Sorry I'm late Dad. Traffic. I could have walked here faster."

"Ok, well, you're here now. You gonna work or what?" He growled.

"What do you need Dad?"

"Could you parge that wall over there? Be careful of the damned azaleas or the homeowner will kill us."

"Finish?" I asked.

"Broom coat, we'll do the final finish tomorrow. Don't forget to wet it." My dad would constantly remind me of necessary steps and procedures, even though I had parged maybe a thousand walls. It was very annoying. But he was the boss and my dad. I had to listen to his lessons on pain of death.

"Come on Dad. I'm working with you ten years now. You have been a great teacher."

"Yeah, that's great. And guess what? Twenty years from now, I'll still remind you. When you're done with that, we can unload the stone pallets." He spoke and he was already pre-planning things in his head as he spoke. We only had so much time to get this job done. He was tossing around huge timbers like they were soda cans. Each of those big timbers weighed between 150 and 200 pounds. He was shoring up the house where we had to make repairs. "What are you waiting for princess? Get to it!" My dad was not always a patient man.

"I better get a move on." It was time to work. I got on with my parging duties.

*********

I parged the wall. I then unloaded twenty pallets of stone from the trailer that had to be returned. Then I mixed mortar. I filled in a door hole that was no longer needed with block and brick. I laid a short block wall. I installed a lintel. For that I needed one of the other guys, as it weighed about five hundred pounds. My dad does those lintels by himself, man is he strong! I worked like a maniac, and I got all the shit done. I cleaned up the work area, I cleaned up my tools, and I put them away. Time to go. What a workout! We had gotten a good amount of work done.

I gave my dad a hug, got back on my motorcycle.

"Be careful on that thing!" He told me. He didn't like motorcycles. He worried about me.

"I love you Dad. See you tomorrow," I told him. I rode back to school. I still had three hours of studying to do.

I got to the library and got started. I read page after page, taking notes on salient points. Never ever enough time, keep going! Studying economics was tough, but it was necessary. Some of the material was very boring, but it was still required reading and I did it, including the study questions. I was determined to get through this course. I wanted an A.

I felt a large pair of supple big breasts pressed against my big shoulders. I was very, very impressed. I'm always very impressed by breasts, especially big round ones pushed into my shoulders! I am definitely a tit man, although I do find a woman's bottom to be beautiful too! Actually, I find every part of a woman attractive! Oh yeah.

"Guess who?" Her dainty hands covered my eyes.

"Julie Hernandez." Julie was an old flame of mine with big fat hooters. Very nice huge hooters. I used to love to motorboat those big sexy yabos of hers!

"No, Rod, you idiot! It's Maria!" She had one big tit on either side of my head from my shoulders, up against my ears! I was impressed. No bra! They felt... very magnificent! Firm, but soft. Plump and so, so succulent. At least I hoped so! They got my dick hard anyway. I was suddenly hard as a rock. So much for studying! All the blood went to my little head, leaving me quite speechless. Women are so remarkable.

We went into the stacks to a dark alcove. Nobody was around. We kissed. I wanted to suck on her big hard nipples. I played with her cunt under her skirt and sucked on her huge tits. I had three fingers inside her grasping sex and my thumb pleasuring her love bud. Maria came, shuddering and grunting softly into my big shoulder. Her pussy was dripping wet. She was gripping my fingers so tightly I thought she might break them. She kissed me hard.

"Bastard! You always make me come so fast... and so hard. Ugh, ugh, cooomming!" She whispered and grunted as she came again, squirting on my hand. She pushed away my hand, as she was over sensitive. I licked off her juices from my hand as I looked into her eyes. I stank of her sex juices. I loved it.

Some one was walking towards us, so Maria quickly got dressed and went off to her dorm room, leaving me with a great kiss on the lips.

The plump librarian looked me up and down. I'm sure she saw my erection through my slacks. She smelled Maria on me. She didn't say anything. She watched my groin very closely. I could have sworn I saw a tiny smile pass over her face, but then she then resumed her dour, very unfriendly countenance.

She was a librarian, they are required to maintain a resting bitch face! It's part of the job description. Damn! She had a huge rack! Big as bowling balls; maybe they were BIGGER than bowling balls. Very nice! Shit! She saw me checking out her yummy yabos! There's the tiny flash of a smile! She caught me looking and I just gave her another big smile. What lovely ginormous tits! Indeed, they were succulent ta-tas that begged to be touched and sucked. Her nipples were poked out and hard as nails, puckered with excitement. Her areolas, wrinkled to indicate arousal, were at least six inches in diameter, and plainly visible through her clothes. This woman was turned on, at least judging by her fantastic breasts. Damn!

Too bad she wanted to gut me and feed her dogs with my remains. At least that was the look I got from her. I gave her my best smile. I had to use the library every day. Not sure if my alienating the librarian is a good idea for that. I wasn't sure if I could piss the woman off, at the same time as turn her on? The feelings would seem to be diametrically the opposite of each other, but women are capable of amazing things. I was just amazed by her huge whopper size tits! Wow.

The next day was almost a repeat, classes, study, drive to work, work my ass off, back to the library, study some more. Maria loved to sneak up on me and put her huge, enormous tits on my big shoulders and neck. I didn't mind. She loved getting a rise out of me. Those big tits of hers were damn near the size of my head! Fuckin' huge! She loved playing the 'guess whose big tits' game. I never seemed to win.

"Guess who?" hands in front of my eyes. Huge ta-tas resting on my shoulders and they felt so heavy, but so supple. Damn! Her knockers were marvelous.

"Emily Parkhurst!" Emily Parkhurst was an old sexy girlfriend. She too was well endowed up top. She had huge hooters. I miss her sometimes. Emily left the area with her family. She had given me my first blowjob for my eighteenth birthday. I miss her sometimes. Especially her mouth. Oh yeah.

"It's Maria! You sure seem to know a lot of girls with big tits," she pouted. Truth is, I did. I enjoyed girls or women with marvelous mammaries.

All of my past girlfriends had been well endowed.

"Yeah, I guess I have a bit of a weakness for big jugs. I like yours very much, they are so very sensitive." I had turned around and was nuzzling her chest, and she was rubbing my erection. She pulled down my zipper and grabbed my dick. There was nobody anywhere around, we were alone. I was very hard. Hard as steel. She couldn't quite get her fingers all the way to around my fat cock, but she tried.

"Concert starts tomorrow at seven, how about I pick you up at six and we grab a bite?" I asked. She was stroking me faster now with both hands.

"How about we bite each other, right here, right now!" She had a gleam in her eyes. Ok, plan B is now in effect! She was a very horny little devil!

"Here in the library?! You are so very NAUGHTY!" There wasn't anyone anywhere near us. I did not see a soul around. We were alone as far as I could see.

I had spun in my seat, and now had my head in her delightful, deep cleavage of her big juggs. They felt soooo good on my face. She unbuttoned three more buttons and carefully extracted a huge hard tipped jug. Her nipple was a good inch tall and at least a half inch thick on top of her dark and turgid, puckered areolas. The areolas were all wrinkled, and visibly excited awaiting my touch. Her tits were huge and so delicious looking.

She was in my lap and her supple nipple was in my mouth. I was sucking for all I was worth, with my left hand twisting and torturing her other hard-as-nails nipple. She was moaning and I could feel the hot wetness of her snatch, as well as smell her extreme arousal. She was dripping on me. She was very excited. I was as well.

My free hand was on the small of her back, underneath her clothes, I knew she loved it when I touched her there and she gasped. It's always fun to find unknown erogenous zones.

She shuddered. Holy shit! Did she just come? She moaned softly. I think she orgasmed just from my nipple sucking. That was amazing!

"Did you just?--" I looked at her flushed face, no doubt about it. Climax. She just got off from nipple stimulus. Women are amazing.

"Yes, you made me come. Oh my God, your really good with my tits. They are so very, very sensitive, and you... made me cum! Wow, that was so very... unexpected. Yes it was very, very wonderful!" Her face was scarlet red from her climax. In fact her whole upper torso was flushed red with the passion that young lovers exude to one another... that helps make love so wonderful to be in! She was shoving her nipples into my mouth, first one, then the other. She moaned a little. She absolutely loves nipple play.

Her tits were truly quite magnificent. They were so fantastic for a tit man like myself. I was sucking on one, and tweaking the other with my hand when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked around and there, right next to us was the scorning librarian. She was looking very pissed off. More pissed off than usual.

Apparently playing with and sucking on a girls huge jugs in the library is a no-no. Shit! Making said girl come hard is also frowned upon, even if said orgasm is a quiet one. Maria was still moaning.

"You horny little teens just don't get it. You cannot do that here in the library. Now I'm obligated to report you to the dean. ID's please." She spoke without the least bit of sentiment, or even a trace of compassion. We were in deep trouble. Shit!

Shit, shit, shit! The dean could do anything, up to and including expulsion from the school. Getting tossed out of school for some nipple sucking? Yikes! How would I explain that to my father? He would kill me dead.

"Oh please don't report us to the dean. Can't you just, um punish us in-house? Please?" I asked. My dick was still hard as a rock and jutting straight up. There was some precum on top. It was not going down either. My cock was standing tall and proud, no matter what I told it to do. "I mean, it's just a little nipple sucking!" Maria was still recovering from her orgasm, and her nipples were still iron hard at full attention.

The librarian looked down, right at my hard dick and I swear she licked her lips. Her name tag read Gladys. There was that fleeting smile again! There was no way to put me back in my pants. I would have to sit and wait until I softened a bit. I was hard as rock.

"Please put that away." Said the librarian. Gladys kept staring at it. She was quite transfixed, staring at my hard cock. She licked her lips again! She had the faintest of smiles. She looked very, very flushed too. Her own nipples were extremely visible right through all her clothes!

"I can't," I said honestly.

"Why not?" She asked with some skepticism. She had not moved her gaze off my proud flesh. Her eyes seemed almost hypnotized by my cock. I'll bet real folding money she wanted to touch my hard dick.

"Because I'm hard as a rock and my cock won't bend... I will lose my erection in a few minutes. I have to wait until my erection goes down." I saw her give my dick an admiring look. She liked looking at my cock for sure. She smiled wickedly at my cock.

I noticed the librarian's nipples were still as hard as my cock, pointing through her bra and white silk blouse. They seemed to want to punch through all her clothes. Her tits really were fucking huge, as were her hard turgid nipples. I could smell her hot arousal. She was seriously turned on by all this. I would bet a pile of money that her panties were soaked right then!

Gladys couldn't stop looking at me and my hard dick! She licked those plump lips a third time. Jesus, she wanted ME! Or perhaps she only wanted my love sausage. Her eyes seemed riveted to my cock.

Hell, she didn't even blink, she was staring at my hard meat so intently. She was flushed again. Red as a beet. Her hot pussy smell was visceral. She actually smelled slightly sweeter than Maria, that dirty little librarian!

Maria was hurriedly stuffing her big tits into her clothes and buttoning up. Dammit those fat hooters were so magnificent! Her breasts were humongous and very beautiful. She looked at my eyes with...love? Lust? Both? I don't know. Then she gasped as she glanced at my cock standing straight high and proud. The damn thing was NOT going down at all. I think it grew another inch taller. I was still very hard.

"I guess I could punish you here in the library. It would save you a considerable amount of embarrassment. You must both promise me to behave while here in the library. I realize she is an extremely beautiful young woman, and you young men get very carried away sometimes, but you will just have to learn to keep your emotions in check. At least while you are here in the library." Damn! She was checking out Maria! That librarian might be a switch hitter! Wow.

"It is only necessary that one of you take the punishment. The other will feel quite a bit of guilt. Which one of you is accepting the punishment?" Gladys asked us both.

"I am" Maria and I both said at the same time. "No, me!" We both said again. We both laughed. Gladys was not laughing at all. She was still quite cross.

"No way am I letting a sexy beautiful woman accept any punishment for my own bad behavior. I will take all the punishment. I accept it for both of us." I announced. My girlfriend was wide open eyed at hearing that! She looked so...PROUD of me.

"I would be happy to take the punishment. I was there too! I am equally culpable." Maria said. She put her hand on my cheek. She had a tear that I would be so selfless for her sake, when she was just as willing to assume the full punishment for both of us! Not on my watch! Never. I am a man. She would never catch hell for my dirty doings.

I said quietly to Maria, "I can give you an exquisite, fun and appropriate punishment later on! One that you will ENJOY!" I grinned at her. The librarian just rolled her eyes. She did smile that time, even if it was a sardonic smile. Then back to her angry face a half second later.