Tied for My Pleasure

Story Info
My wife gets tied down to the bed.
816 words
3.91
7.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth loves to be on her pussy and that is where I went next. I rammed my tongue in between her pussy lips. God, she tasted fantastic. Slipping my tongue over her clit always drives her crazy. With her clit between my lips, I ran my tongue over the hard nugget. I did not take lone before she came on my face.

At this point I freed her hands to help her pleasure me. I moved up her body so she could get a hold of my hard cock to give me an expert blowjob.

This little non-fiction story starts with my sexy wife coming into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body, having just finished her bath. As she entered the room, she sees that I have the four corner straps set up on our bed. I am standing in front of her, naked with a shit eating grin on my face. I am also holding her face mask in my hands. "What do you have in mind?" she asks me.

Without saying a word, I carefully place the mask onto her head over her eyes. I pull and the towel and it falls off. I lean over and take a nipple between my teeth. It gets hard right away. She pushes her nipple into my mouth and I suck on it until she starts to moan.

I lead her over to the bed and lay her down on her back. I watched her for a moment while her breasts swell as she takes a breath. Those hard nipples were so enticing. I want to start playing with het tits, her nipples are just begging to be sucked. I do, however must get things set up.

I run my had down her left leg, then put on the first Velcro cuff. The cuff gets hooked to the corner strap then the strap gets pulled tight enough to move her leg over. I run my had back up her leg, lightly touching her swelling pussy lips, then I move my hand down her right leg to her foot. This leg gets cuffed, strapped, and pulled open.

Her legs are wide open giving me a perfect view of her sweet pussy. I can see that she is getting aroused, her pussy is gleaming with moisture. I am so tempted to dive right in and eat that awesome pussy.

I run my hand back up her leg. I stop at her pussy lips for a quick tease then I slide my fingers up oner one nipple then to her right hand. On goes the cuff and her wrist and her arm is quickly tied to the corner of the bed. One arm left.

I lightly run my fingers over her body as I walk around the bed to tie down her left hand. I had the procedure down pat by now so she was complexly tied to the bed in no time at all.

I start playing with her left nipple. I roll it between my thumb and forefinger. I squeezed her breast a few times then move back to her nipple. I knew from the past that she liked her tits played with like this. Her other breast got the same attention. The I concentrated on her nipple. She started to moan and breath heavy. She likes me to be rough, so I start squeezing her breasts to get her even more aroused.

I slid my had down her body and slipped my finger between her pussy lips. I find her enlarged clit and give it the stroking it requires. She gasped as a few of my fingers penetrate her wet pussy. I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy until her ass started to rise off the bed. I did not want to make her cum yet so I went back to her tits.

She loves it when I use my tongue and mouth on her. I went to work on her nipples. I sucked on her nipples and flicked hem with my tongue. As I ran my tongue over her nipples she began to moan. It was time to move on.

I stood up and gazed down at her sexy body tied to the bed. Her nipples were rock hard. Her pussy lips were wide open and her juices were dripping out of her pussy and dripping onto the bed. She was really turned on; her whole body was vibrating.

She really knows how to please a man. This time she holds my cock and ran her sexy lips over my swollen head. Repeatedly my head went into her mouth. It felt fucking fantastic. I love it when she runs her tongue around the head of my cock when its inside her mouth.

In the end, I cum over her neck as I exploded. It was and awesome night.