All Comments on 'Tied Up For Good'

by femaleformloverart

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
femaleformloverartfemaleformloverartover 4 years agoAuthor
Replying to "Stupid garbage"

In reply to that anonymous user's comment writing about wasted time:

I would like you to try to be more helpful, if you take the time to comment.

For instance, how is this story a waste of time, what were your expectations (which were not fulfilled), what would you rather have had happen?

You see, considering that the ratings so far (3.39 of 5 by 18 voters) seem to state an opinion more along the lines of "Don't quit your day job, but don't quit writing either", I am interested in any *constructive* criticism. Just calling something bad without telling why it is bad, doesn't count and doesn't help fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mimicking my Life 🔥

I absolutely love this story in fact, it could have been written straight out of my own life... I I've often times that if I had enough money I would charter a plane fly around the world and have sex with all of the amazingly hot men I've met on social media 😜 and I love that it empowers the woman, as well as forces her to be submissive... and to the reader who made the previous comment , seems you haven't lived enough or perhaps fantasized enough to realize what a great story this is especially coming from a woman's perspective...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfemaleformloverart@femaleformloverart
I have been into erotic art since my early youth. Writing erotic or pornographic stories started when I was about 16. Drawing or painting naked girls or sex scenes came close behind. Lately, I've been using KRITA and a pen tablet to create visible manifestations of my phantasies.