All Comments on 'Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 02'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Final pairing

I'm gonna take a blind guess here that the final pairing is Paul-Penn and Nash will play cupid.

Props to Mrsgnomie for another great story. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Such a good read...that there are some sexy bits on the horizon is even better.

Laura1234Laura1234almost 4 years ago
Yes I was so excited to see a new story line by Mrs gnome!

Lots of characters- but building us up hopefully. I had to read it twice to keep track of all the names

After the comment about Paul and penn (who I got slightly confused because I’m bad with names ) I started wondering if maybe Paul is jealous of lee (or something like that) as lee is left alone so often and Paul lives next door. And apparently penn likes Nash?

I never would have though that on the first read through but after seeing the other comments that it wasn’t all as perfect as made out to be made me start to wonder about cracks in the perfection ....

Maybe I shouldn’t speculate out loud!! Anyway it develops I’m sure it’s going to be delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was very wholesome and your characterization of Nash is thought-provoking. I didn’t how much I needed this until I read it; I deeply appreciate the gift that’s you’re writing.

Keep up the great work!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, I appreciate that. It’s an awesome compliment

sgmindsgmindabout 3 years ago

The Clubble was absolutely fantastic - loved it! What really won though was the toothpaste demonstration. Thank you, I plan to use that one!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous