All Comments on 'Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 10'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
scargazerscargazerover 3 years ago
*Exhales*

Do you know how many times I hit refresh in the last two days, hoping Chapter 10 would get posted? I can breathe now. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Literally have been checking every few hours for an update. I love all your stories and your great writing style. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE <3

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Yes!

I've been waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter and you didn't disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Repeat: WOW

BaladeerBaladeerover 3 years ago
OMG!

I'm dying here! I need more, now!

GoodBiCuriosityGoodBiCuriosityover 3 years ago
WOW is right!

Riveting and unexpected but expected. You best story yet.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Glues face to screen. Waiting for next chapter. I'm so happy he finally got closure with Lee. Now I'm looking forward to what happens with Nash and Penn. I am so wanting them to be happy together.

tronderjentatronderjentaover 3 years ago

I love how unaffected and cliché free this story is. Definitely didn't see this chapter coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WOW!!! So many emotions! I can’t WAIT to read what’s next. You are such a good writer.

brackishbearbrackishbearover 3 years ago
Another excellent chapter

I love this story so much. And what a cliff hanger! I check back here religiously because I’m so excited for the next chapter. Writing was awesome. The story is fantastic. I love these characters and I can’t wait to see how this story evolves

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 3 years agoAuthor
Authors comment

I’m so glad you guys are enjoying the story. Remember that when an upcoming chapter drives you to drinking! I just posted 8 more chapters that are waiting for approval and will be spaced 3-4 days apart (can’t remember exactly). Anyways, love the feedback, y’all are too good for me. I know they’re slow burns but clearly some people enjoy that.

seaysesseaysesover 3 years ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I think this is the best chapter of this series so far. The longing is ugh *chief kiss*. I can't wait for Nash and Penn to see eachother again.

SilentHerbivoreSilentHerbivoreover 3 years ago

When Penn said, "Tell me I'm not crazy." 😭😭😭

Yes, Penn. You are crazy. How could you do this to my boy Nash? He's conflicted but he's a noble man so you know he's not going to try to ruin someone else's marriage. Just leave your wife please and give him all the love he deserves. 😭

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 3 years agoAuthor
Authors comment

Just had to say again, you guys are awesome! Thank you for your kind comments and emails. Cup overfloweth

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Penn is so in love with Nash and he's so hypocritical for expecting Nash to confess whatever is he's feeling to him when he's a married man. Any blind man would see from context and clues why Nash had been pulling away from him.

Nash is really a good man and should keep his confession until Penn can be forthcoming about him and Penn

4avidreader4avidreaderover 2 years ago

Ok...was I the only one who thought the cryptex code should've been Boston?

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

Did Lee ever really know what he wanted cuz how do you marry someone sooner than you would want? He should be the first person wanting to be free from the marriage smh you don’t cheat for that long and somehow still hope things will work out with someone you are unsure you really want to be with. When he refused to fuck Nash back, that’s when I knew there was someone else.. The level of intimacy changed on his end..

Enough about that loser! Penn definitely is I love with Nash, more so than the other. I’m sure how he would be around Nash early on was more do to his belief that Lee loved Nash as much as Nash loved him. I was upset when Nash decided to stick around those weirdos from The States cuz it meant he would be away from Penn even longer but at the end of the day, he still has a divorce to get through and whatever is going on with Penn and Cam. I almost want to say the marriage was for show but I’ll find out soon enough..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sm1982,

It's definitely mostly Lee's fault on that, but isn't it ironic that Nash is doing the same thing to Penn? In fact, this might be controversial but I feel like that call gives some evidence that Nash has some mistakes in that relationship based on his behavior towards Penn.

He got this typical syndrome in romantic stories where the lead character would assume like crazy but not communicate. Early marriage tends to cause a whole lot of issues, and we don't have a lot of info on how Nash and Lee acted during the beginning times. Not justifying Lee's cheating actions by the way, that and the card situation is just nasty behavior considering he started the cheating. Made me wonder on why he didn't brought it up though, maybe he recognizes Nash's behavior on making assumptions during the early years and thinks that he would make up a huge drama instead of finding a solution to that? Who knows. Aftet that, though, it's 100% Lee's fault.

CuriousAudrey,

Well, well, well, the local idiot in comment section strikes again. I will type this again and again: This is Nash's skewed perspective.

Penn NEVER demanded Nash to confess his feelings to him, he wants Nash to tell him what's going on in his mind. Jot all this in your empty head before being a major idiot, you can clearly read it right in this chapter if you even bothered.

Second of all, with all that unknown mess between Penn and Cam since we never got his perspective, there's a lot of assumption that can be made here.

Is Penn a closeted introvert that doesn't like to flaunt his sexuality? Maybe there is a certain situation that would be more beneficial for Penn and Cam to be seen as a "married couple"? Is Penn too passive that he waits for Nash to make his choices, which is a major disaster in the making considering Nash makes crazy assumptions with the fear of actually asking for information?

Again, not biased on Penn, but we just don't know a lot about him, and we're not allowed to do so because Nash would always be too scared to ask about it. If this is the case, then that explains why Penn is taking a long time to explain about his "marriage" situation, which is not a great choice. Again, though, how would he know if this is that important if Nash just never mentioned the issue and have a proper talk with him?

Stop being braindead with your comments, and learn to read properly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous