All Comments on 'Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 11'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
scargazerscargazerover 3 years ago
AAAAAAA

I hate your cliffhangers

I really really REALLY do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So many fluff hangers. Such cruelty. Live it! Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erotica

A slow built up and no dick size comparisons at all. Pure erotica, love it!

BaladeerBaladeerover 3 years ago
Aaaauuuggghhhh!

So good, but so short (no pun intended😀)

I need so much more, please!

GoodBiCuriosityGoodBiCuriosityover 3 years ago
The build up is now making me frustrated

I love it, though. Keep it up but give us something, now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

PLEASEEEE GIVE US SOMETHING HERE. Maybe a kiss? I know it's supposed to be a slow burn but this is killing me AAAAAAAA

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Patience......

In the comments of chapter 10, the author informed us of 8 new chapters being filed for release to us.

That alone is an indicator that the story is not ending in a rundown car along the roads of Thailand.

My hope is that, after all this emotional restraint and moral reasoning, real passion will break loose.

I loved this chapter just as much as all others.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 3 years agoAuthor
Author comment

On the plus side, next chapter has the goods. I promise.

RikAlAdRikAlAdover 3 years ago
Only four more days to Part 12......I've started counting the gap times.

This author writes dialogue and manages motivation like no one else. Sooooooo damn good. Fanfabuloustastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

I love this story thank you. 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Comment

I do like this author. I really do but she tends to build characters with mixed feelings and confusing scenarios. If the main character is infatuated with a married man and tries to not to do the same thing his ex did then why does he insist? Why through all the chapters has acted cowardly and incoherently? The story is good but then has to show the main character a little more hypocrital and not to try to write a moral story with ambiguiosity. It is done on the other stories.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

I really want to enjoy their closeness but it's hard to do so with Cam hanging over their head. Nash literally goes on about respecting Penn's marriage and yet turns into a hussy the moment Penn touches him. The touching and cuddling? Where are the boundaries? I never thought of Penn highly in the first place when it comes to boundaries but it's so hard to respect Nash when he gives off the impression he's morally upright but acting like anything goes just because they're in no man's land.

And he doesn't even realize how distateful it is for him to compare Lee and Penn. Lee is trash but the constant comparisons are disengenous. Nash is not the better man just because he got cheated on and it's showing

Gosh why are the characters so unlikeable?? I'm literally hate reading at this point I have to see it this right to the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CuriousAudrey,

No one cares about your hatred on literally "accepting" the given information even though your assumptions said otherwise, your incapability of processing the chapters, and hating on the characters.

First of all, let's spell it out on your uneducated existence. Notice how Nash "tried to address the Cam issue multiple times" but "he never wanted to talk about his feelings." Sure, sure, his reason is great on how "I don't want to force Penn to choose knowing my feelings." Then, think about his actions so far since we know he's having this perspective since the beginning, and now it's just fully confirmed that he has this common trait of self-deprecating himself.

Nash is relatable on the fact that he has this ultimate combo of "hating on himself, thinking he's just lower than everyone, therefore making huge assumptions on any situations, and to top it off, too scared to confirm." That's the epic combo on any romantic stories - prolong the story by making up situations that can be easily solved with communication.

This is Nash's narrative. Him confirming "he tried to talk about Cam" is vague now. Thoughts like, "I don't think your idea on asking is the same as mine on the matter, how vague are we going with here?" Of course this is soooo much harder to read because I'm sure you're one of those that needs images, or maybe tons of comments replying back and that's why you chose to comment like a year ago, way later than other readers in order to avoid criticism.

Well, let me spell it out as usual in every chapter for your brainless perception!

Again, the importance on this information on Cam is shown to not be communicated clearly, so Nash is all panicking while Penn was like, "What do you mean about Cam? Talk to me." and Nash would change the topic. Doesn't really push Penn to immediately spill the beans, does it?

Then, let's talk about Penn. He seems like a quiet person that starts to talk a lot only when he gets close to someone. That's already the definition of way more difficult for him to open up, especially seems the situation on him and Cam seems to be a major secret that can't be opened up outside the family.

Hoo boy, these two make a typical duo in loooong romance stories. Clash of personalities that just leads to dumb dramas down the line. Then, let's add that element of "I can't take it anymore" seeping in to Nash's actions slowly breaking the boundaries, and Penn seems to be doing it involuntarily as he was in the brink of falling asleep. Penn seems to be thinking it's too fast because of the divorce too or because he hasn't talked about Cam, though, due to that morning interaction but again, can't confirm since not Penn's perspective.

These kinds of stories you found here or webtoon or what have you, it's always good but frustrating. You and that anon below your comment seem to be new on this department, but I'm not going to justify your idiotic comment in every chapter.

Hating is fine, but using your reasons where you blatantly went illiterate and making hasty judgements all over is not welcome and I will keep on doing this whenever I see your stupid comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsgnomie@Mrsgnomie
Just writing stories a few people want to read.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES