All Comments on 'Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 18'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Finally

About freaking time! Glad they got over their shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, yes, yes!

You did brighten up our compromised holidays! Loved, loved, loved this episode. Will read it again and again.

Thank you Mrs. Gnomie!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

Oh finally! I am so happy there back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sick to my stomach

It literally makes me sick that Penn and Jason have a sexual relationship. After waiting decades for the love of his life Nash, even when he was married and clearly not available to Penn, this ludicrous miscommunication/understanding over Penny’s parentage (and immature selfish behavior on both men’s parts), it’s hard to believe Penn just jumps right into bed with Jason. I know he was hurt and heartbroken, but anyone who would wait for the impossible dream like he did would certainly put more effort into salvaging what he and Nash had before surrendering his long held M2M virginity. If seems so wrong that he and Nash did not fight and end up as lovers (having sex, sex) instead of Jason. Plus the casual way that Nash and Penn talk about it is off-putting. Nash has only been with Lee (his ex husband) and Penn had been with no men (before Jason) so it’s obviously a big deal to them both, I’m sure charged with emotions, yet they talk about it like it’s just mundane facts. I really hate this part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To read or not read? That is the question.

I didn't expect to see it today. According to the comments I will decide if I read it or I wait till the end

one11one11over 3 years ago
I love this story!

I love your character development and all the plot twists. It is one of my faves of all time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love you...i love you....i love you...thank you for this chapter. It's perfect and I CAN'T WAIT to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wooooooooooow

So glad. Finally something good. I know this story hasn't finished so I will stop here till the series is complete. Just in case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We needed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OptimusFine!! 😂😂😂

So as I read this story the song I think about is “ you can’t always get what you want but you get what you need.” Loving the humbling of Nash and Penn speaking up for himself. A strong foundation is being built. I tip my cap to you for this latest thrill ride. I laughed, I teared up and just enjoyed every word. Brava as always!!!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I understand what this was all about but I feel things still need some serious talking and making their relationship more solid and deeper with commitment plans between them. The amount of talking they've done is very superficial and needs some serious life bond talks....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

SMOKIN HOT... I've really enjoyed your story and love your characters... Finally we get some action and drama, one of my favorite stories and my first one to comment... Keep it up love

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 3 years agoAuthor
Authors comment

LitE accidentally posted this chapter early, then took it down to rectify it. I just want to say that the story is complete AND all chapters will be posting 3 days apart. There’s 21 chapters total.

I know it was rough there for a minute but that’s just how real life is sometimes. It’s good from here on out. I think you’ll love the following chapters. So glad you’re enjoying it.

JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago

Wow finally... "The Kiss" All tangled up in bed, rubbing grinding, loving... burning skin on skin!

Penn on his knees taking care of Nash to completion! Its about fucking time.. I hope!! Wonderful!! I would love more very descriptive sex scenes!! Less soap opera gut twisting drama.. Please! Lets see what Jason has taught Penn! I want to feel it, see it, hear it, smell it, and taste it!!! Nash and Penn only!!!! Jason has served his purpose! I want to see Penn handle this thing with Jason, all by himself, clothes on, like the man that loves Nash as much as he has claimed he once did!! Obviously just some strong, hopeful suggestions!!

Thank Goodness for a huge breakthrough! Hope these two can keep things going now! No more stupid, selfish, misunderstandings! No more running away! Communication is essential now!! Lots of serious things to work and talk through!!

I honestly don't know if I dare to even feel happy quite yet!! We all know how Mrsgnomie loves unexpected gut wrenching twists and turns! But I am so relieved to see things coming back together for these two after so much heartbreak and suffering! I was thinking we had several more torturous chapters to endure before we would get the relief I was desperately needing, so this chapter was a very welcome surprise!

I did not like, or enjoy the sexual stuff with Penn and Jason, not even a little bit, it seems so completely out of character for Penn! But I do understand how it happened after all the loneliness and pain he has had to go through! The best part of Jason entering the picture is it shook Nash, woke him up, and made him jealous enough to act! So thank you Jason for at least accomplishing that!!

Penn and Nash still have a lot to work through and openly talk out, and this relationship is very fragile! Hope they can finally get to really having meaningful love filled sex-sex at some point soon! Looks like Penn at least is ready to go for it! To bad he had to gave to Jason something he cannot retrieve and give to Nash! But then Nash has already given himself to the Prick Lee, so maybe it will level the playing field in the long run. I hope they don't get ahead of themselves with all the sex stuff before they have repaired what they both destroyed! But if a story needs some steamy sex scenes it would be this story! It was so good to see some communication happening! Awesome to see the family put in their place!

I don't know that the Jason situation can be resolved easily, or if Penn will think it ok to visit him in California and continue on with what they have shared sexually, but I am certain Nash will not be at all ok with things if he does!

I am so proud that Nash had the strength to stand up and stop the ridiculous adult game that would have further devastated both himself and Penn! It seems Penn was thankful, maybe even grateful when Nash saw Penn suffering, stood up finally to this family and shut the embarrassing game down by refusing to participate further! I know the family meant well in trying to bring these two together, but holy fuck they are so damn self serving, overbearing and nosy! It broke my heart that Penn considered selling his home and leaving Lincoln just to end the interference of his family, but had no ability to stop the damage they were causing himself!

I'd love to know what Ryan and Logan said that finally encouraged Penn to at least try to go for what he obviously wanted and needed from Nash! So many questions. So few steamy sex scenes! Thank you Mrsgnomie! You were killing me! Excellent chapter!! Hope we can keep it on the rails for a minute!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tsunami

I liked the image of being paddled out into the ocean to wait for the tsunami. I liked the twist and turns, the wise words from the mouth of a teenager, and the heart to heart talks. It was very warming. I disagree with other comments as I do not need graphic sexual content. I can go elsewhere for that. I do like the drama and soap opera, although I wouldn’t call it that. Only three more chapters. I hope you have another love story in mind as I don’t know what I will do over the holiday period in confinement without reading your stories for comfort. Thank you.

JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago

#2 Sorry to any I may offend by my strong feelings and opinions! My comments are usually lengthy, a story added to a story! Forgive me for any who may feel I take up to much space in the comment section! In many of these chapters I have enjoyed the comments about the latest chapter much more than the actual story! This is all therapeutic for me in dealing with my own feelings from a life where I have not always won at love relationships, at times due to many serious and sometimes selfish choices I have made myself! We can always learn from our mistakes, sadly we cannot always repair the destruction that those mistakes sometimes bring!!!

I was so excited the other night upon seeing this chapter had posted early! I stayed up very late that night and read it all! I needed to ponder and think through my feelings before I made my comments, so I waited until morning! To my great disappointment, getting back on first thing the next day to leave my thoughts, I received an error! The chapter was gone! After reading Mrsgnomie explanation as to what had occurred with this chapter by an error in posting it early, she disclosed that the story is complete, all chapters could be posted sooner than they have been! Why anyone thought pulling it down after it posted early was a good idea, I will never understand! I thought possibly the author took pity on us for minute, but no, we had just not suffered sufficiently enough quite yet!!! I appreciate the steady progression of posting chapters every three days! I guess what irritated me more than the chapter magically disappearing after I had read it, was the fact that making us all wait after some of these heart wrenching chapters is intentional and by design by the author! Not sure what to think about that right now! The theme of this devastating year from hell for many "2020" "It is what it is" seems to apply here as well!

One further thought about the story in general that I failed to include! I really hope Penn gets to experience soon that their is a Huge difference in just having sex to satisfy physical needs, and making passionate love with someone we have a strong emotional connection with! No comparison at all in my book! I look forward to Nash and Penn possibly sharing this together!

Jason showed Penn that sex can be fun! Nash can now attempt to show him how wonderful and healing meaningful love making can be!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 3 years agoAuthor
Authors Comment

I'll be honest, I didn't read any of the comments for Chapters 16 & 17. I was afraid. I knew people would be upset. With that said, I love long and detailed responses. I love getting an idea of what it's like for the reader to experience the story/chapter. Even though I haven't read the chapter comments for the last two chapters, I do love that my story receives such passionate responses. I think it's a sign that there's an emotional investment happening. They're upset and hurt because a character is upset and hurt. If you've read any of my stories, you'll know I love a HEA.

uniliveuniliveover 3 years ago

JRSON I remember you lol your comments are spot on though. I understand why you're afraid to read the comments Mrsgnomie but you're right, your readers are always super invested in your stories, which is great, keep writing, you have a gift!

SilentHerbivoreSilentHerbivoreover 3 years ago

The real tragedy here is that there's only three chapters left. I don't know if I'm ready to say goodbye to Nash and Penn.

.

The part where Penn talks about getting his hopes up because things have been going well between him and Nash; but also not wanting to get his hopes up because he does not want to get hurt again. 😭 Please, Nash, give this boy all the love and care and assurance he deserves.

.

I liked the talk about respect. People can have the best intentions and those intentions can still be disrespectful. It must be so frustrating for Penn to not call out his family for not giving him the respect he deserves because he knows they're only doing what they think is good for him. I'm so happy Nash was there on game night to defend him and later to encourage him to finally confont everyone.

.

I wish I knew what was going on in Penn's mind while he was airing his grievances to Nash. Also want to know what the brothers had talked about all day. Ryan and Logan probably helping Penn plan out how he was going to confront Nash or assuring him Nash was, in fact, not there to just "be friends". It's unfortunate we only got to see from Penn's POV while he was uncaring and bitter towards Nash.

.

I'm excited to see how my boys will continue forward but also not excited for all this end soon. I love this couple and I love you MrsGnomie. 💜

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

"Just watching him take me the way he did was enough to end me embarrassingly fast. When I came, he took everything I had to give." Best line. Best line...

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

Aww they cute or whatever!

Happy Penn is no longer pent up, in more ways than one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There you go, folks. The chapter everyone rejoices in any romance webtoons or stories. When the COMMUNICATION happens, wooo!

Being more serious though. I always appreciate reading this chapter after the whole break-up mess. We get the two of them talking more about any problems that come to mind, and the cherry on top on how the family issue is dealt with.

Penn is just in a potentially worse situation since he got a supporting family that can get a bit too much (maybe a bit toxic?) but at the end of it, it's not close to the abusive situation. Therefore, I relate to him having a hard time bringing it up even though it's reasonable, since you will have this feeling as if you are breaking the peace in the family even though you have to address the issue. Glad the brothers sorted it out at least, and the wives and the kids learned a lot too. We finally got the typical comedic supporting family members that eavesdrop here and there at the end of it.

ShadowRosie,

Stop being dumb. It's a start. Have you ever done a project and have it finished with the best quality with just one 30-minute session? Of course not. Stop having unrealistic expectation ruining what is a great attempt by both Nash and Penn to fix their problems.

Anon 2 years ago,

They literally addressed it here, did you bother reading? Yes, Jason seems like the character that is unfortunately lacking focus so we just don't have enough info other than he was Penn's friend with benefits, and now Penn wants him to be just a friend. Penn and Nash talked the details out about that.

You skipped through the part where Penn got a crush for 20+ years and got it destroyed in the stupidest way possible. Salvaging your feelings after it built up that much and getting it deflated over a stupidly wild assumption is not easy to do, and it's actually great that he got Jason as a friend after that. Props to him to also go "yeah, I can't go no strings attached" and asks for them to be just friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MrsGnomie,

I doubt you check the comment section for this since it's been that old of a series. I apologize for being enthusiastic with my comments, but I just feel that the criticisms are not valid enough since it shows the anons 2 years ago didn't read the story thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love, love, love, love, love, love this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Can’t take much more - love Penn - good for him for speaking for himself. Love them together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsgnomie@Mrsgnomie
Just writing stories a few people want to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES