All Comments on 'Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 19'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago

Oh yes, this was plain and simply wonderful!! Well done Mrsgnomie.. I new you could write a chapter that did not piss me off even once, or cause another appointment with my therapist! And you did! I loved this chapter, it made my eyes leak a couple of times!

The call from Jason during sex was a little bit awkward! I wanted Nash to make him moan loudly into the phone, multiple times! But that would have been cruel, and Nash is not cruel, at least not intentionally cruel!

I am very happy that these two are doing so well and making such great progress so quickly! I hope to see Nash make sure and convince Penn, without any doubt, that he really does want and need him in everyway, and every bit as much as Penn wants and needs Nash! Almost loosing someone and getting a second chance can help those feeling mean even more!

The highlight of this chapter for me was that amazing kiss at the end, and in front of all of the family! Yep Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After reading this chapter twice..

I grabbed an early chapter and recognized that the old playful Nash is back. Things had gotten way too serious and it was pure joy to read the interplay between Penn and Nash in this chapter. I am somewhat worried about the unfinished business between Penn and Jason but also encouraged by the author’s repeated HEA comments.

As far as the Knott ( extended) family is concerned, they may appear annoying at times, but, God I wish I had a family like that.

Your characters are very well portrayed Mrsgomie, it is almost as if I am living this story myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOOOOVE!!!

I definitely prefer Nash narrating over Penn but it’s nice to see Penn finally acting like a grown man and not a child. So happy they’re back together and it’s out in the open. Can’t wait for the last 2 chapters 💕

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Awesome

This chapter was amazing.

Willatron420Willatron420over 3 years ago

I still hope that there's a few more chapters, I'm still in love with this series, and I check everyday to see if it's updated. Lol

one11one11over 3 years ago
Hope there are lots more chapters

This is such a great read. Thank you!!

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

Great chapter minus Cockblocking Abby smh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sm1982,

That's a bit harsh on Abby when they literally don't know what Penn and Nash are planning to do lol.

Also, the situation with Jason is expected, sadly. Penn being completely wasted over his first relationship, I can see him oversharing his thoughts. Then, the fact that they did the friends with benefits thing for a year.

Well, to be fair, there are two possibilities here: Jason has feelings on Penn after all that, or Jason considers Penn to be a true friend since that short call can also be taken as someone that doesn't want Penn to go through the awful moments all over again. God, Jason, I wish you have more screentime so some of these can be clarified a bit more haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The relationships are well written-- the interactions Nash had with the kids, Kayde with Penn... great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous