Tifa's Escape

Story Info
Tifa has been sentenced to execution and now must escape!
1.6k words
3.67
6.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark took off his helmet and collasped on the shabby red couch in the breakroom, taking care not to disturb his tender area below. Miss Scarlett had been especially rough with him the night before, having forgotten to pick up her dry-cleaning, and he was paying for it now with every step he took. That punishment, the Shinra grunt knew, would be nothing compared to what would happen to him if she found out what he'd done just now.

He was helpless; she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, and she moved with grace and loveliness in every step. Her hair was the darkest ebony, shimmering as it cascaded past her shoulders. Her body was toned and wonderfully curved, her legs and arms muscular yet very feminine. Those eyes, though, were what Mark struggled with the most. They'd been a stunning shade of crimson, sparkling in the drab light and filling him with an excitment he hadn't felt since before joining Shinra. And so very fierce, yet so gentle that they caressed his soul.

He had escorted Miss Scarlett to bind the prisoner to the chair. She was to be publicly executed for her dealings with the terrorists. Mark had secured her to the icy steel chair and locked her shackles, leaving her to her fate. Just before they left the room, Scarlett had turned and slapped her right across the face. Mark knew it must've hurt like hell, but the girl had just stared back at his boss, her crimson eyes glaring in defiance.

That look had been too much for the soldier. Scarlett muttered one last insult to her prey and beckoned Mark to follow her out, and as he left he made sure to drop the key to the shackles where the girl could see it. The rest was up to her now.

He sighed. Maybe she hadn't seen it. Maybe he'd end up getting away with it. He adjusted himself nervously on the couch, his rough uniform rubbing his injuries and making him wince. As the door creaked open he put on a calm face and ingnored the pain. Another footsoldier entered the room.

"Place smells like stale coffee as usual," the soldier said, taking his mask off and throwing it on a ripped green chair in the corner. "Did you hear about that prisoner escape?"

"What?" Mark choked as his throat seized up.

"Yeah, I'm trying to relax a little before they call the red alert. Should be any minute now."

Tifa struggled to stay on her feet, limping her way down the barren metalic hallway Shinra loved so much. Her vision was blurry and she fought to stay concsious, though she was starting to feel something else as well.

"What did that bitch gas me with?' she heard herself say, her voice echoing in her ears.

She steadied herself with the wall, making her way to a door that broke off from the main hall. She pushed her back flat against it and rested, taking in deep, sweet breaths. She tried to clear her head, but it was no use. Her skin was on fire and her whole body was glistening with sweat. The tight black shorts under her skirt were soaked as well, though not with sweat.

"Goddamn," she muttered, her fingers lightly tracing the outside of her womanhood. "I'm gonna knock that little hussie out next time I see her!" She took one last deep breath, pushed herself to her feet, and entered the door.

Mark gasped as he saw his angel come through the door. The other soldier shot up with a start, grabbing his assault rifle and leveling it at her.

"Stand down!" he called out, but she was on top of him immediately. She batted his gun away in a blink, jabbed his chin, and sent him flying with a roundhouse kick, the sound ringing throughout the break room like a squashed melon. The soldier hit the chair across from the couch and flipped it over. The man came to a stop and lay motionless.

"H-hold it!" stammered Mark as he made for his weapon. Tifa disarmed him as effortlessly as the other, grabbing him by the arm and throwing him to the floor.

As she hovered over the man, she saw he just barely was one. He couldn't be older than nineteen, just joining the military. He had a look of terror on his face, though he also had a rather pronounced bulge in his uniform. She tried to catch her breath, but the heat and shockwaves in her body were overwhelming. She'd never escape like this. She would need release.

"My my," she said to him, just the slightest grin on her face, "Is this appropriate for a soldier on duty?" She kicked off her boots and put her foot on the grunt's tent.

He winced as she touched him, though it was not as hard as he thought. He looked up at her as her foot rubbed him, her thigh-high black socks forming perfectly to her shapely legs, the calf bulging and contracting as she worked. Those red eyes of hers regarded him kindly, and he couldn't help but melt before her.

Tifa's own sex throbbed and swelled. This kid was so cute! She'd never felt more powerful, and the thought that she'd made him so hard got her even hotter. She began to be more forceful, stomping and trampling harder. He winced and began to whimper, so she stopped.

Mark stood, sitting on the couch. Tifa kneeled in front of him, unzipping his pants.

"Oh you big baby," she said, "It wasn't that hard."

She pulled his pants down and found his half-errect manhood red, blue, and bruised. "Oh my god!" she said to him.

"Please don't" Mark begged, pulling his pants back on. "Miss Scarlett can be cruel sometimes, but this was my own fault."

"Bullshit," Tifa said as she pulled his pants back down, batting his hands away when he tried to protest. "You poor thing," she said to him, gently rubbing the head of his penis.

She sat next to him, her gentle crimson eyes staring into his, as she took the head of his cock between her thumb and finger and rolled and pinched all so gently, her hands soft and warm on his bruised skin. Her nails traced down the shaft to his balls where she cupped them, carressing them, massaging them. She pressed down to the base of them, teasing back to the head, never taking her eyes from his. As her finger slid back and forth on the head's slit, she leaned to press her lips to his. They were like velvet, her spit was fresh and pleasant, her breath smelling like fresh strawberries.

God but he was in love. He tried to mouth as much when she pulled away but she put a finger to his lips.

"Shh," she breathed in his ear as she continued to fumble with the head of his leaking cock. She paused just long enough to pull slip her suspenders off her shoulders and pulled off her shirt and undershirt. A pair of massive, oppulent breasts came spilling out of them. They hung heavy on her body, round and firm, light pink nipples standing errect. He reached out and squeezed and massaged their softness as Tifa continued to bully his dick down below.

"Are you up to it?" she asked softly.

"Yes," he managed to whisper, and soon this goddess was sliding off those tight undershorts and climbing on his lap.

She pulled up her skirt to line him up, her vagina swollen and wet and ready, a tuft of soft black hair just above. His manhood was fully errect and dripping now and Tifa notice he was bigger than she'd thought. She took him and teased her clit and lips a bit before easing him in, carefully as not to hurt him, as she sat she pressed her tits against his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck, shuddering from her orgasm.

Tifa was so soft and so warm inside that the grunt thought he must be dreaming! He held her tight as she quivered, then she recovered and began riding him slowly. She was nothing like Scarlett! Gentle, kind, tender, the most lovely person he'd ever met.

She rode him faster and faster, still worried about his injuries but nearly too horny to care now. She could feel another orgasm swelling in her abdomen and was desperate for it. The grunt's huge cock was grinding against her pussy without mercy and nothing was going to stop her from getting off. She pinned his wrists against the cushion and held him down to prevent him from doing anything stupid and rode him for everything he was worth.

"Oh god!" she called out, and kissed him long and hard. "I'm Tifa!" she gasped, body glistening with sweat. "What's your name?"

"Mark!" he managed, his dick ready to burst.

"Mark, I'm gonna come soon. Be a man and fuck me!"

At these words he snapped, primal instinct taking over. He threw Tifa to the floor, splitting open her perfect legs and burying himself inside her pussy. He pinned her wrists and thrusts into her over and over, their bodies slapping against one another in desperate passion, until his dick burst into orgasm. It pumped load after load into her hungry pussy as she called out with delirious pleasure. He manage to plant one last passionate kiss on her before collapsing against her magnificent chest. After a bit he rolled off her, turning his head to see those beautiful, gentle eyes staring into his as he faded to sleep.

Tifa lay there beside her lover, drenched with sweat, pangs of her orgasm still shooting through her body. Her mind was starting to clear and her body was returnng to normal. She leaned and kissed the soldier on the cheek.

"Thanks, Mark. You were so sweet."

With her wits about her she began to dress. Now she would have to figure out how she was getting out of Junon.