All Comments on 'Tiffany'

by aabelard

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Stuff

This is a handsomely written story. I was enthralled by his discovery and her responses. It is clear to me that you should write as a profession not just for literotica. If there were no description of sex it still would have been a romance. Now I am impatient to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

Astoundingly well written. A great break from "she was tall and blonde and had huge tits, and I wondered whether she was wet."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic story

Great to find such a well-written and amusing story. It seems to be about real people, and I liked it very much.

sandoulasandoulaalmost 20 years ago
Great story!

Very well written and enjoyable. Thanks.

LazaroLazaroover 19 years ago
loved this one!

Very well written.

I have to say I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wheel scrievit, ma man!

Thon was gey wheel screivit. Aiblins, gin ye speir there's nae whores i Dumfries, ye're wheel mislearit! Forebye yon, ye hae th Dalbeattie lassies kent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Tasteful

I am pleasently surprised by this piece of writing, its nothing like I imagined it would be when this author sent me this website.

Thank you for an intersting read this afternoon.

best wishes

Dizzy x

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Been there, done it all!

Oh, I have just met the lovely, kind-hearted brilliant author of this wonderful story! It was just something adventurous to do, for my situation in life means I'm not looking for Mr. Right. But we had a fascinating evening together, and I got the strangest feeling that he could have been well pleased with those hours of conversation alone, if that had been the way my cookie had crumbled. I'm black, and I've not been lucky with interracial relationships. Being PC patronised is worse than having the Young Massa have a field hand washed for a spot of practice. But I honestly think we both of us forgot little things like that. Well, we spent a night together in which he bounced me like a rubber ball! Oh God, I'd almost forgotten what it is to be happy-sore, and have someone un-sore me!

I believe what he says, that "Tiffany" isn't autobiographical, except for touches of scenery. But if his powers of description haven't risen yet higher, it isn't my fault. He made me feel that I was doing something for Art. I think we'll meet again, for we're friends, no more, no less. I hope he'll take me to www.lachambre.biz someday.

Gloria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why can't they all be like him?

This story isn't just a description of an encounter, which unless it is seriously weird, has to be pretty much like a lot of other people's encounters. Even more, it isn't about throbbing bits, although you might find them giving a throb or two! It's about the feelings of real people - not unusually good, not unusually bad - and how interaction enables them to find fulfilment in something essentially decent, honourable, and just as good as you could find with the sort of young lady your mother wanted you to meet. PLEASE write some more, and why can't the men I meet be like this? They'd have more fun if they were!

Monica

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Phenomenal...

A testimony to the power of the positive human spirit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's horny too!

All right, ladies, it explores the finer feelings which surround sex, and it is a million times superior to the common stories of beings who seem to have the same unisex psyche, but different sorts of bits! But it isn't any less horny on that account. This author beats the organ-throbbers at their own game, among others.

Ryan

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Still going strong

Four years on file, and this is still the story that friends recommend to me. It's one of the few here that I've seen rising to the level of real literature. And real horniness too, of course. I hope to see the author writing more.

Regards,

Promiscuous Pam

SimonBrookeSimonBrookealmost 15 years ago
Aye, still awfy wheel scrievit!

Looking down the comments list I first read this story in 2005; it stuck in my memory and I've been wanting to reread it ever since. Literotica is, let's face it, a very mixed bag, but this has to be one of the real gems among the dross.

I had thought that I'd liked this story so much because I know the places in it, but reading it again it is far more that. It's such a life-affirming story, such a hopeful, positive, thoughtful, warm, rich story.

Write on, Aabelard. The world needs more stories of this quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Happiness!

Made me Laugh...Made Me Cry....I Love A Happy Ending with a Strong Message! We Are All Made Of Stars (Thanks Moby!) I read it straight through and look forward to the next story. Very Good Creation of Character with Apparent Depth and Insight! Keep Writing....L Knickij x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

All my adult life I've been living bits of what I see here, and this story ought to be THE story of the lifestyle.

Genevieve

Freya_reads_FreyFreya_reads_Freyabout 11 years ago

I wonder how many people read this wonderful perennial of Literotica, and go away feeling that their own relationships, or sexual recreation, pale by comparison with this triumph of eroticism and human decency. They are not incompatible!

I'm a single lady of 42 with my own home in the West Midlands, who isn't afraid of ships that go bump in the night. The author ever passes this way, or cares to meet an unknown admirer travelling north, I'd love to have him find out whether my arts can give as much pleasure as his!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Absolutely superb!

I can' believe only 16 comments. must be few read this category. Struggled bit with the dialect, but listening with my mind I got most of it. Enjoyed it immensely.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, but her dialog was exhausting. I'd wish she'd shut up a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice job on this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous