Tiffany and Mike Ch. 02

Story Info
Tiffany and Mike's first day together.
2.3k words
4.75
7.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I follow Tiffany to her car, but she doesn't tell me where we're going. She drives for about fifteen minutes before she pulls onto a street I've never been on.

"Ever been here before?" she asks.

"No."

"Well you're in for an adventure," she giggles pulling into a lot of a store.

"What is this place?"

"Well," she says as she parks the car. "This is a sex toy store," she pauses for a minute. "They have a lot of things here that we're going to play with."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Some cuffs," she smirks. "Maybe a flogger," which we both laugh at. I take a look around the parking lot before we get out of the car. "You can wait in here if you're embarrassed," she offers.

"Yeah I'll wait here."

"Alright," she says taking my hand. "Don't break anything and stay out of trouble," she leans in and kisses me.

I sit in the car and listen to music while I wait for her to return. About half an hour later, Tiffany walks out of the store with two bags in her hand.

I unlock the car and she puts the bags in the backseat, giving me a kiss as she sits down.

"What'd you get?" I ask as we break apart.

"You'll see," she sweetly says running a hand through my hair.

She pulls out of the parking lot and drives a little bit down the road.

"So I was wondering," she softly says. "Do you wanna crash with me?"

"Are you ok with that?"

"Yeah," she replies. "Since your caged, I don't wanna make you go back to your dorm with your weird roommate,"

she laughs. "So why don't you have a hot roomie instead."

"Sounds like fun," I smile. "Can we just swing by the school so I can get some clothes?"

"Yeah."

--

About an hour later, I get back in her car with a bag of clothes I leave in the backseat.

"Wanna do something fun?" she asks.

"Like what?"

"Well," she flips her hair to one side. "I'm gonna go lingerie shopping, would you like to join me?"

"What?"

"Well since I'm going to be your Mistress," she caresses my cheek "I should probably dress the part," she kisses me "And later you can earn some major brownie points if you help me decide which lingerie I look the hottest in."

"Alright, I'll come," I say kissing her.

"That's a good boy," she says breaking apart and pulling out of the lot.

Tiffany doesn't even hide how much fun she's having as we walk around the store and see all the lingerie. My cock feels like it's going to explode as we get back in her car.

"You did so good in there," Tiffany says as she runs a hand through her hair. "Are you looking forward to my little lingerie haul?"

"Yes," I honestly answer feeling my cock begin to leak pre cum.

"I think I'll even let our friend out of his cage for it."

"Thank you," I breathe out.

"Would you like that?" she asks at a stop sign. "You wanna show me how hard I make you?"

"Yes," I quietly answer.

When we finally get to her place, she has me carry her bags of lingerie in the house and leave them in the living room.

She brings the bags of toys and my bag of clothes into her bedroom. I follow her into her room and push her down on the bed, climbing on top of her.

"I love having you like this," she giggles.

"Don't tease me," I groan as she runs a hand over my cage.

"Oh I'm just getting started," she laughs grabbing one of my hands and guiding it to her ass.

We spend a few minutes kissing and caressing each other before she kisses my neck.

"Oh fuck, baby. This cage is so fucking tight."

"I know baby," she says running a hand through my hair. "I'm gonna take it off soon," she says rolling to her side and getting off the bed.

I groan as she unbuckles my belt and slides my jeans off.

"You still wanna do this?" she softly says cupping my chin.

"You can do anything you want as long as this cage comes off."

"I like the sound of that," she grins and slides my underwear off. "Take that shirt off."

I sit up and take my shirt off as she reaches into her bag of toys and reveals a pair of handcuffs.

My breathe catches and I stare at the cuffs. I've never seen a pair in person before, let alone been the one in them.

"You ok?" she asks caressing my cheek.

"I've never been tied up before," I answer as she sits down next to me.

"Are you still ok with this?"

I nod. "It's just a bit overwhelming."

"I know baby, it is for me too," she kisses my forehead. "Now lie down," she says in a more stern voice.

I look up and see her eyes sparkling and know there's only one way to answer.

"Yes Mistress," I lie down and lift my arms over the headboard.

"Good boy," she says cuffing my wrists over the headboard. She leans down and says in a softer tone "Remember your safe word, and don't be afraid to use it," she kisses me deeply before she gets off the bed.

"Well," she says putting her hands on her hips. "Are you ready for a little fashion show?"

"Yes Mistress," I groan.

"Good boy, we just have to take care of one thing first." She leans down and unlocks the padlock on my cage. I groan as she slides the cage and the ring off.

She puts the cage, ring and padlock on her nightstand before running a single finger up the side of my cock.

"Let's get started," she cheerily says standing up and leaving the room.

Tiffany returns to the room a few minutes later wearing a white lace set.

She struts around the room for a moment before posing. I look up and down her body as she approaches the bed.

She leans down and blows air on my tip. After a few seconds I start whimpering and she slides her mouth over my cock.

She gives my cock two strokes with her tongue before lifting her head up.

"No please," I beg as she leaves the room again. My cock twitches as I lie there squirming.

She returns wearing a pink satin two piece which hugs her frame beautifully.

I feel an orgasm rising through me as I just stare at her body.

"Oops," Tiffany chuckles. "Did I do that?" she collects the dollop of cum that leaked out of the tip of my cock on her finger.

She sucks my cum off of her finger and turns to the door.

"Please," I beg.

"Oh poor baby," she sweetly says as she pops her finger out of her mouth.

She struts out of the room and my head collapses onto the pillow.

She takes a very long time returning to the room this time.

I begin to whimper as my cock twitches and throbs.

After what feels like an eternity, I hear the floor creak and she walks into the room.

My jaw drops as I see her set. It's a two piece black lace set with stockings. But my eyes are drawn to her exposed pussy.

"I thought you'd like that," she smirks as she walks up to me. "Would you like to taste it?"

"Y... yes," I stammer.

"What?" she cups her ear. "I can't hear you," she begins rubbing her pussy. "I asked if you wanna taste my pussy," she smirks as she licks her juices off her finger.

"Yes Mistress," I choke. "Please let me taste it."

She rubs her pussy more and stuffs her fingers in my mouth.

I suck her fingers and she straddles my chest.

"Do you like it?" she asks. I nod as she caresses my cheek. "I know, it tastes so good. It's so sweet."

She slides her fingers out of my mouth and kisses me, running a hand through my hair.

"Please baby," I groan as she puts a hand on my neck.

"What is it baby?" she puts her thumb over my atoms apple. She doesn't apply any pressure, but she stares deep into my eyes.

"Do you wanna lick my pretty pussy?"

I nod and groan. "Yes Mistress."

"Yes what?" she says lightly squeezing my neck.

"Yes Mistress, I want to lick your pretty pussy."

"Who am I to deny that wish?" she chuckles.

She caresses my cheek "Squeeze if you need air," she softly says grabbing my hand.

She lifts herself over me and lowers herself onto my face.

I desperately lick her, feeling my cock twitch as she grinds on my face.

I feel her body begin to shake and tilt my head back, flicking her clit and hearing her groan.

She lifts herself off of me and lies on the bed next to me, burying her head in my shoulder.

"That was so good," she says kissing my neck. "I think you deserve a reward for that."

I groan as she begins to run a finger over my cock. "Please baby," I scream. "I wanna cum so bad."

"I know baby, I'm gonna fuck you," she groans. "I wanna feel your cock inside me."

She lifts her head and chuckles when she looks at me. "I like having your face marked," she smirks. "Does my pussy taste as good as you dreamed it would?"

"Even better," I answer as she scoops her juices off of my face and sucks her fingers clean.

"Good answer," she kisses my forehead. "Don't you dare thrust," she says in a firmer voice.

She lifts herself over me and wraps her legs around mine. I feel her pussy begin dripping onto my cock and groan. She takes just the tip inside her and stops. I lie there for a few minutes, feeling my cock drip and fight the urge to thrust.

"Good boy, following instructions," she laughs.

"Please please please," I beg.

"Sshhh," she scoops some more of her juices off my face and stuffs her fingers in my mouth.

"Look me in the eyes," she says cupping my chin. I look her in the eyes for a few seconds before she slides herself down onto my cock.

Her eyes light up as she takes me in, pulling her fingers out of my mouth.

"Oh my God oh my God," I pant as I feel her pussy grip my cock.

"Oh fuck," she groans into my ear as she begins to ride me. "You feel so good baby."

We both just moan for several minutes as she rides me.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," I moan.

"Who decided that?" she moans and giggles.

"Can I cum Mistress?" I moan as her pussy feels like it tightens around my cock.

"Not yet," she answers kissing me.

"Please baby," I groan.

"You have to make me cum first."

I groan as she slows her pace.

"Fuck up into me babe," she says.

I begin fucking up into her, feeling her pussy convulse around my cock.

"Oh fuck," she moans. She sticks one finger in my mouth for a few seconds, and then reaches down with her wet finger and flicks her clit.

I begin to fear that I'm not going go last until she gives permission when I feel her cum on my cock. She wraps one arm under my shoulder and buries her face in the pillow next to my head.

"Keep fucking baby," she moans.

"Please let me cum," I moan as I struggle to fight off my orgasm.

"Not yet," she licks my ear.

We both moan as she reaches back down and flicks her clit again.

"Fuck fuck fuck," I scream knowing I can't hold my orgasm off for another ten seconds.

"Cum baby," she moans into my ear.

I feel my cock explode inside her and scream.

We spend several minutes lying on the bed and catch our breath before either of us say anything.

"You ok?" she asks resting her head on my arm.

"Yeah," I nod. "That was so intense."

"I know," she chuckles. "I thought you were gonna explode when I left the room."

She reaches up and releases my hands from the cuffs. My arms wrap around her and we kiss deeply.

After another several minutes in each other's arms, Tiffany gets off the bed.

She walks back into the room a couple minutes later and hands me a granola bar and a water bottle.

We sit on the bed and eat our snack without saying anything before she lies down and wraps an arm around my waist. I lie down next to her and wrap my arms around her.

After about ten minutes, she kisses my forehead and softly speaks.

"Was that fun?'

"I think you know the answer."

"Just wanna make sure," she smirks.

It's not her usual sweet smile though. I can tell something's bothering her.

"What's going on? You look a little nervous."

"I was just wondering," she pauses for a minute. "Do you wanna do this again?"

Before I speak she puts a finger over my lips. "I don't mean you have to be my sex slave, but do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Of course I do," I say kissing her.

"Then why didn't you ask me out you idiot," she laughs.

"I didn't think you felt this way," I laugh.

"Well I do," she says with the brightest smile on her face.

"And if every day is gonna be as fun as today," I caress her cheek. "I'll be your sex slave too."

"That's a good boy," she gently says.

"You hungry?" I ask.

"I could eat."

"It's a date."

"Well I guess we should get dressed first," she giggles sitting up.

I roll off the bed and reach for my jeans before she grabs my wrist.

"I seem to remember someone saying they'd still be my sex slave," she cocks and eyebrow.

I stare at her, puzzled for a minute before she stands up and kisses me.

"Put that cage back on," her eyes glisten.