Tiffany Tantrum Pt. 04

Story Info
She's becoming 'Tiffany Tamed.'
3.7k words
4.59
8.9k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning came and I got up early just as I had the day before, to continue Tiffany's training. I was a little sore in my calves from having pushed it to be able to win the bet and have sex with her, but nothing major. I opened her door at 5:00 AM sharp, but before I could flip the light switch, she addressed me.

"Jack..." she said desperately, "I can't move."

"You'd better." I replied, as I flipped the lights on. "You have another five mile hike ahead of you."

"I'm not lying." she said quietly, tears trickling from her eyes. "I can't move. My legs are stiff, and my stomach muscles hurt so bad. It must have been from all of those sit-ups. If I try and move, it feels like I've had surgery in my belly."

She began to cry, and I really felt sorry for her. I had honestly pushed her too hard on her first day, and this was the result. Since it was my fault, it was now my responsibility to help her as much as I could. I pulled the covers back, exposing her nude body, and sat next to her.

"I'll get a hot bath going, and then I'll come back and help you up." I said as kindly as I could without sounding soft. "You can soak for a while and it will help loosen all of those muscles. Then, I'll give you a full massage to help get rid of all of that lactic acid in your muscles and relax them. You won't be as good as new, but you will feel a lot better. Then, we'll talk some more about your situation."

Tiffany nodded in response, and I left to get the tub filled. I returned several minutes later and she was holding her stomach in her hands.

"Come on," I said gently, "Let me help you up."

I eased her onto her side, so she could roll out of bed as easily as possible. I remembered full well, what I went through the morning after having had hernia surgery. It took me more than thirty minutes to get up myself, as I never took a single pill for pain. I knew full well, what she was going through.

"Here we go." I said quietly, as I picked up most of her weight. "Just roll with me. I'll pick you up, Tiffany."

She winced loudly, and my true personality kicked in.

"It's okay. I've got you." I said soothingly, as I lifted her up. "C'mon, stand up. There you go... that's it, Tiffany. Up goes my little girl!"

I hoisted her onto her feet and guided her down the hall to the bathroom, where the tub was already full of hot water and ready for her to take a good soaking.

"Step in." I instructed. "Lay down and let it cover you."

"I can't." she moaned. "Oh Jack, I am so sorry! I swear to God, I can't! Oh Jack!"

"I'll help you." I responded. "Get in the tub and I will help you, okay?"

I did my best to try and lower her down from the outside, but it was no use.

"I have to get in there with you." I informed her. "I can't do it from here."

I removed my own clothes and stepped into the bathtub with her. I clasped her around her midriff and gently lowered her into the tub until she was mostly submerged, with her head resting against the back of the cast iron tub. I sat on the edge of the tub and faced her, my cock swelling as I stared at her nude body resting in the tepid water.

"Lay there until it cools down." I instructed. "It will help to relax all of those muscles so I can work the kinks out of them for you."

Tiffany nodded.

"Okay." she replied. "Thank you."

I watched her for thirty minutes or so, until the water had cooled a bit.

"Feel better?" I inquired.

"Yes, it's helped a lot, thank you. I have to pee now, too."

"I can't help you with that," I said with a laugh, but I'll get you up and over to the commode."

I helped her up and she toweled off, before I assisted her in getting over to the toilet. I then led her back to the bed and gently guided her face down onto the mattress so I could start on her neck and shoulders. I worked my fingers deep into her knotted muscles, allowing them to relax even more and help expel the lactic acid that was causing her such discomfort. Next, I began kneading my way down each arm and back up, before moving to her back.

I felt for knotted muscles using my left elbow. Don't ask me how this works because I don't even know myself, but it does. I can't feel them with my fingers or my right elbow, but with my left, it feels like the round muscle on a chicken drumstick; the one that always peels off. There were a few knots in the lower half of her back that were tensed up and pulling on the neck and upper back. I worked them loose as well.

"Feel good?" I asked, as I turned my attention to her glutes.

"Mmm, yes." she replied in a muffled voice, as her face was buried in the pillow.

I worked my fingers around the base of her butt and rubbed my thumbs around either side of her labia to tease her a bit before moving to her inner thighs and calves. I eventually found myself back up top and rubbed around her labia again, running my thumbs in ever tightening circles until I was massaging them directly.

Tiffany began to shake slightly, and it wasn't long before my hands were wet. I helped her to roll onto her back and I started on her shoulders again.

"You made me cum." she whispered.

"I'll make you cum again, too." I responded, as I turned my attention to her ample tits.

I massaged them gently, kneading them with a gentle firmness that was pleasurable for both of us. I sucked her nipples for a few minutes also, allowing them to stiffen. I was careful with her abs, as I didn't want to tickle her, but was able to get them loosened up a bit as well. I then went to work on her legs and finally back to her cunt, which I began rubbing again.

Tiffany started squirming around on her back as she grew closer to orgasm. By the time she climaxed, she was writing in ecstasy, so she seemed to be feeling much better. She grunted as she came hard; cum dribbling out of her gooey cunt.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped. "That felt so good!"

"It's my turn." I said, as I pulled her legs apart and slid inside of her.

I was really worked up at this point, so it wasn't long before I added to the gooeyness inside of her loins.

"Oh shit, that felt good!" I said quietly, as I pulled out. "Let's take a shower and get cleaned up. Then I'll fix us some breakfast. Are you feeling any better?"

"Yes!" she replied. "My muscles feel a lot better, and so does my cunny. Thank you."

"You're welcome." I said with a smile.

We stepped into the shower together and shared it. I'm not overly fond of shared showers, because someone is always nice and warm, while the other is waiting and chilly, but this was a nice. We soaped each other up and lathered each others hair. We toweled off and I smiled at her.

"Congratulations Tiffany." I complimented her. "You've managed to go almost sixteen hours without being nasty or sarcastic. You may put on two articles of clothing, your choice; for breakfast."

"I kind of like being nude." she responded wistfully. "Do I have to?"

I was genuinely surprised at her response. I suppose it was possible that was setting a plan up to keep me from keeping her nude if she acted up, but I didn't think so. Like may people, she was probably enjoying the freedom of not having to wear clothes.

"Not if you don't want to." I replied cheerily. "Less laundry for me to do."

She smiled and followed me to the kitchen.

"What are you fixing?" she inquired.

"Eggs, with sausage and bacon. A glass of milk too, if you'd like."

"That sounds good." she said, as she sat at the table. "May I help?"

Holy shit, was I taken aback! Never, in the seven years or so I'd had the displeasure of knowing her, had I ever heard her volunteer to do a damned thing before.

"Thank you, but I've got it." I said in surprise. "This is all local stuff, and it cooks up a bit differently. I'll teach you though."

"Thank you. What do you mean by local?" she asked curiously.

"Well, the bacon is from wild boar, and the sausage is venison." I replied. "The milk is raw, and it's from a farm about a mile away."

"What about the eggs?"

"Alligator. I go down to the creek every few days and harvest them." I said, doing my best not to laugh. "It's a little tricky though. Mama doesn't really like me stealing her eggs. I have to take the cats with me."

"You're really going to fix alligator eggs?" she asked carefully.

She was trying very hard not to sound sarcastic or unappreciative, but I knew what was going on inside her mind.

"Nah!" I giggled. "This is Appalachia. We don't have gators up here. They're turkey eggs. There's about sixty turkeys up here and I have a couple in a shed out back. They're bigger than hen eggs and taste about the same."

"I've never had turkey eggs before." Tiffany responded politely.

"Me neither. I was teasing you again."

I couldn't contain myself any longer, and I burst out laughing. To my surprise, so did she.

"You really had me going there for a minute." she said, wiping her eyes as she continued to giggle. I was trying to think of a way to tell you I didn't want them, but I was afraid you'd punish me if I didn't eat them.

I looked at her intently.

"You look good when you laugh." I said quietly. "When you smile too. You should do it more often."

"I'll try." she promised. "So, where are the eggs really from?"

"My neighbors have a small poultry farm." I replied. "The honey's local too. We all trade. The cats keep me loaded with more deer and hogs than I need, so we all barter stuff. It works really well. If the shit ever hits the fan, we essentially have a self sufficient community already set up. I got everyone together before the 2012 scare, in case something happened, and we've just run with it ever since."

"That's really cool." Tiffany said quietly. "No wonder you like living here so much. It's also no wonder the people elected you as their sheriff. I think I'm beginning to understand."

Wow! That was a shot from out of the blue. It was beginning to dawn on me that for all of these years, she'd gotten away with her crap simply because she was allowed to. All Bobby had to do was punch her in the face once or twice, and it probably would have stopped a long time ago.

"Tell you what..." I suggested. "Why don't you make the eggs while I fry the bacon and sausage?"

"I'd like that." she said with a smile. "Fried or scrambled?"

"Your choice." I responded. "Surprise me."

I went to work on the meat, while Tiffany cracked the eggs. It was nice; having someone to not only cook for again, but to cook with. While Bobby's sister was a wonderful person, she was a horrible cook, so she had always let me do all of the cooking, except for the time she had tried to make meatloaf and didn't realize it required some sort of bread or crackers to make it work. I was presented with a giant burger and did my best to choke it down until she tried eating it herself. Needless to say, the dog feasted that night, and she never tried cooking again.

"I'll make scrambled, if it's okay." Tiffany said. "I could never get the whole 'sunny side up' or 'over easy' thing figured out. Do you have any onions or garlic, or chives?"

"Yes." I replied. "Go out the front door and look for some spindly shoots. You might call them scallions."

"Oh yeah, I've never cooked with them before. Can you?"

"Obviously." I said with a feigned look of disgust. "It's actually wild garlic, and surprisingly, it's not overpowering. You can use the bulbs and the chives. There's a trowel on the front porch railing specifically for digging them up. Just make sure it smells onion-y. We don't have death camass in these parts, but always check anyway. If it smells like onions, garlic or mustard, it's always edible."

Tiffany nodded, and returned a few minutes later with a couple of dime-sized bulbs.

"Wash them and pull the roots off, then peel the outer layer from the bulb and do what you would typically do with a small onion plant." I coached her, as I began frying the sausages.

Tiffany nodded again, and I left her to her own devices as she sliced the wild garlic bulbs and chives.

"Can I check the fridge?" she inquired.

"Help yourself." I replied, as I kept watch on my own portion of breakfast.

I wasn't paying attention, but I heard cutting and chopping, and then the sound of something in a frying pan as I pulled the thawed bacon from the microwave to begin frying it up as well. To my surprise, Tiffany was cooking up one hell of a giant omelet; full of the wild garlic bulbs and chives, cheese and tomatoes.

"Looks good." I complimented her.

She beamed and nodded.

"Thank you. It's an Italian thing." she replied. "I haven't really cooked in a while. I'm used to ordering pizzas or whatever, and I stopped trying to cook for Bobby because of our relationship; or lack thereof."

"Can't wait to try it." I responded. "It smells really good."

"So does your meat."

I giggled uncontrollably and Tiffany chuckled as well. It was really nice to see her acting like this. I was actually starting to like her. I know, it was a dangerous avenue to pursue, but if she did change, it would be nice to have her around. We finished our respective dishes, and Tiffany folded her huge omelet lover and cut it in half. Between the two of us, we had a really nice breakfast; something I was not expecting.

"Let's go out on the porch." I suggested.

"Okay." she agreed and followed me out.

The sun was just breaking the horizon and illuminating parts of the valley that my house overlooked. The rest was still in shadow which created a nice contrast, particularly with the twenty feet or so of fog nestled on the valley floor.

"This place is beautiful." Tiffany breathed as we sat down to eat.

She reached across the table and I took her hands in mine.

"I remembered." she said with a smile. "And I'd like to give the thanks this time if it's okay."

"Of course. Please do."

"I give thanks for this wonderful food we have before us." Tiffany began. "And I give thanks for actually picking some of it myself! I also give thanks for having this opportunity. I really do appreciate it."

"You're welcome." I added. "Now, lemme try some of that monster omelet you made!"

We both dug in and enjoyed each others cooking. The cheetahs both showed up looking very sad and pathetic, as they hoped for some of our breakfast as well.

"You can lick the plates when we're finished." I stated. "Now go lay down and behave yourselves."

To Tiffany's astonishment, they did as they were told.

"They understood you!" she exclaimed.

"Of course." I answered, as I took a mouthful of her delicious omelet. "Cats aren't stupid. They actually understand full well, what you are saying. As long as you keep the words simple, they'll have no trouble obeying you if they're in the mood to, that is."

"You know so much." Tiffany observed, as she took a forkful of the seasoned sausage. You are so different from Bobby."

"You can't go through life comparing everyone to someone else." I said, as I set my empty plate on the deck.

The cats immediately returned, and began licking the plate in earnest, pushing it all over the place. Tiffany finished her own breakfast and put her plate down as well, allowing the pair of giant felines to each have their own plate to lick.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, as I looked intently at her.

"Full." she said with a smile. "And a lot less sore too. And amazingly, for the first time in a long time, I also feel happy. Thank you."

I nodded, trying to find the correct words for my next question.

"Why are you such a bitch?" I queried. "You're so nice now. It's like night and day."

Tiffany looked sad.

"I was the middle child." she explained. "Just like Jan Brady I guess. But instead of 'Marsha, Marsha, Marsha,' it was always 'Crystal, Crystal, motherfucking Crystal.' Then Tommy was born and he got all the attention as the little one.

"I hated both of them. Crystal was always the older and prettier one, and Tommy went off to college and got a degree. I got an apron and a chow bell. I guess all of that resentment made me feel entitled. I was owed everything, and it was everyone else' fault."

Tiffany dropped her head.

"I'm sorry, Jack." she said quietly. "I mean that. I am so, so sorry. The way I have treated you, Bobby, my friends and the rest of my family... I am so sorry."

Tears welled up in her eyes as it finally dawned on her who and what she was, and why everyone hated her so much.

"Are you up for a walk?" I asked, as I stood up.

"I think so, yes." she replied. "I can't do another five miles, but a slow walk I think so, yes."

"Good!" I responded with a smile. "I want to show you something."

Tiffany looked puzzled.

"What is it?"

"Come with me and I'll show you." I replied. "Oh, maybe we should put some shoes on first."

We both donned socks and sneakers, and I led my new interest down the ridge and into the head of a hollow overlooking the creek. After ten minutes or so, we arrived at a portion of creek that she had never seen before because the trail went around it. The sound of falling water tinkled over the noise of the flowing water at hand, and I motioned to the upstream side.

Tiffany gasped in awe, as she looked at a set of small falls that ended in a pool about five feet deep, and fifteen feet or so in diameter.

"Jack, this is beautiful!" she gushed. "I don't know which is better; the view from the cabin or this."

"This is my special place." I replied. "I love to come here and masturbate."

"I can see why." she responded. "It's so serene. Can we go for a swim?"

"Yes. This time of year, the water is heated by warm runoff." I explained. "Most of the year though, it's too cold. I like to jerk off in the water and watch it float downstream."

"Pervert." she laughed, as she took off her sneakers and waded into the pool. "I don't blame you."

She reached the depths of the pool and began swimming around.

"This is great!" she gushed. "It feels so nice on my body. I've never swum nude before."

I pointed to a tree upstream.

"See that rope? When it rains, I hang onto it, and all of that fast moving water around my dick and balls feels to nice. It's a moving solid, and it feels so good. It makes me cum every time."

"Will... would you let me try it?" she inquired gingerly.

"Yes." I replied, as I joined her in the quiet eddying pool. "I think you will like it. I think you will like it here in general. I wanted to share this place with you, because I want you to stay."

"You are a very kind and generous man." Tiffany said, as she reached out and tugged on my cock. "I used to hate you, but now I understand you. It was me who was the asshole all this time; not you or Bobby or anyone else."

"Will you stay with me then?" I asked quietly.

Tiffany nodded.

"Yes Jack, I would love to stay with you." she replied. "I'll make mistakes - I know that - but if you will have patience with me, I will make you very happy, I promise.

"I want you to teach me everything you know about living up here. What to pick in the yard and eat, what to shoot and how to do it. I always thought you were a loon, but I see now that you were always ahead of the curve. It wasn't you that was crazy. It was everyone else. Yes Jack, I will stay with you if you will have me, and I will be the best woman I can be. I am so sorry for all of the pain and hurt I have caused all these years, and I want to start with you. Please forgive me."

An overwhelming sense of emotion flowed through me as I tried to make sense of her contriteness. Just yesterday, I hated this bitch more than anyone else on the face of the planet, and now I was really starting to fall for her. I thought back to the words from an old Dan Fogelberg song, "Beggar's Game."

"And with the first rays of the sun I knew; love had another captive. Love had another FOOL."

SHIT!!