Tiffany's Deception Ch. 04

Story Info
Latest surveillance of Tiffany.
18.4k words
4.16
11.2k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
633 Followers

After making copies of the files I opened a remote session to my home computer and piped up an extra copy for myself. I then reformatted the camera's SD card and searched its native drive for any image or movie files. Once I was sure nothing was on the camera I set it on my desk and locked away Daniel's flash drive. Then I started work on my daily task list. Each task took me to a different part of the building. First, to the billing department where Shirley had a broken printer. The new one needed updated drivers so I had to wait through a list of required updates. Then there was the IT office where the new phones for the sales staff were stacked on a bench. Each one had to be configured with our email server and SMS engine. Then it was off to the conference room to fix the projector. After an hour of moving around the ceiling tiles I found the problem. The Ethernet cable was frayed. The insulation was broken and the wires were cut. So, I ran new cable and called the cleaning company so they could lay mouse traps. My first break was at twelve forty five. Damn, it was nearly one o'clock and the only break I had taken was to go to the bathroom. So, I went to my office and sat heavily on my chair. When I put my feet up on the desk I noticed the camera. I was amazed that it was still there. My office was unlocked. I had suspected Daniel would have come in and taken it already, so I grabbed the camera and took the flash drive out of my locked drawer and headed over to Daniels' office.

I opened the door after a couple of knocks and found Daniel behind his desk holding his head in his hands. He looked up with such pain in his eyes I briefly considered turning off the lights. "Oh man are you not feeling good?" I asked.

"I just got off the phone with John." Daniel said as if that was the answer to my question.

"Oh shit, did a shipment go out to the wrong place?" I asked as I tried to find a seat on his grimy desk. Because of a still wet coffee stain I could only sit on the edge.

Still cradling his head in one hand Daniel continued with, "You know that he's been behind all of this stuff with Tiffany. I mean, he's the one that is making sure her pay got bumped up and that she had the time for our extracurricular activities. He also made the promise that she could keep her job if she kept her numbers up. He's been behind all of that shit."

"Ok, I get it, but what the hell. Why bring up that shit now? What is he pissed or something? You're doing what he wants. What the fuck?" I said. I was letting myself get upset. I hadn't thought everything through; if I had, I might have kept my cool.

Slowly Daniel confessed "Everything was fine till I told him about Jordan" Daniel was talking through his hands. I found a chair against the wall and took the stack of manuals off of it. After setting the pile on the gray and white checkered tile floor, I scooted the chair next to Daniel's old, steel-tank of a desk. Daniel dropped his hands into his lap so when I finally sat down and faced him; he didn't look alarmed instead he looked thoroughly annoyed.

"Fuck man can you make any more noise?" Daniel said with a dimpled side grin.

"Noise isn't our problem. Brent, or Jordan or whatever this guy's name is, he's our problem. What kind of guy is he? Fuck, does he know she's really not on the pill?" I replied with a hard emphasis on the word 'really'. When I had his full attention I smiled and added, "Your other problem is your desk, don't you ever let the cleaning crew in here?"

Through the humor, the dire ramifications were beginning to dawn on me. The possibilities must have been the reason for his headache. "I never said anything about birth control and Jordan never asked. How do you think Tiffany will react? Do you think Tiffany will go to a clinic?" Daniel asked with such precision that it was obvious he'd been stewing over it all morning.

Shaking my head I said, "Man I don't know. I watched the video. I saw the part where she said that sex with a black man turned her on. Besides that, you two have been like ham and cheese. She won't need a clinic, these days you can get an over the counter pill for this sort of thing. Is she Catholic?"

Not looking at me or anything in particular Daniel replied, "Damn, I fuck her, I don't pray with her."

"Just wondering, but like I said, I saw her talking about being with a black man. She looked like she meant it. Course she could have been acting, that would be the most logical thing for her to do." I said. I had just been thinking out loud, but Daniel answered me all the same.

"No, she wasn't acting." Daniel said. He answered me with the same emotion as if replying about her eye color. I bobbed my head in agreeance.

"Ok so what do we do?" I asked.

"John's worried that this whole thing will unravel if there is a child involved. You know she might get spiteful when she's let go and then go after me or the company." Daniel said with a long exhale. He looked like he was starting to relax. He was no longer holding his head in his hands and his eyes weren't so bloodshot.

I looked him in the eye and gave him my thoughts. "The real issue is Jordan. But, he won't be much of an issue if he keeps his mouth shut. Hopefully, he'll just keep it to himself. A few years from now the whole thing will just be a twinkle in his eye. It'll be something for his girlfriend to puzzle over. Have you talked to him?"

"Yes, He's nothing to worry about. I know he won't say anything." Daniel replied.

"How do you know that? Maybe one day he'll want to brag to someone?" I said.

"He's married and he's got two kids." Daniel said dismissively.

"Still..." I started to say but Daniel cut me off.

"Look, he's not going to say anything. He's my nephew." Daniel said with an exaggerated shrug.

I stopped talking. My mouth was open but I stopped talking completely. I closed my mouth and thought about how odd that situation must be. Daniel tag teamed Tiffany with his own nephew. I didn't have any nephews but I still couldn't imagine having sex with someone who had also just had sex with my cousin, uncle or God forbid my father.

After the shock of Jordan's relationship to Daniel had lost its potency and a few minutes had passed I changed tactics and said, "We have her on video saying she wants a black baby. Hell, she's practically demanding to be bred. You talk to Jordan and I'll keep a copy of this video just in case she gets spiteful."

"Yeah, I hear you and that sounds good and all, but John wants us to destroy the video." Daniel replied

"Well then, destroy the flash drive. Then you can tell him it's gone because I can guarantee that there is no video on the camera." I said with my hands in the air, palms up.

"You have a copy though don't you?" Daniel asked.

"I'm a good IT professional." I replied. Then I proffered, "You know this might not even be an issue."

"I hope it isn't a problem." Daniel said. Then, he shook his head and said, "Yeah, but I won't know until I talk to Tiffany. She called off again today." He was quiet for a minute. He seemed lost in his thoughts. When he spoke, his words came in dribs and drabs as if he were surrendering to something. He said, "I'll give it a day. If she doesn't come in tomorrow then I'll sail out of here a couple of hours early and swing by her house." Daniel's smile started to grow. Then he asked, "Can I text you around six or so?" He sounded exhausted. I told him to call me instead. We agreed that we should talk regardless of what was going down with Tiffany.

I spent the rest of my lunch hour in his office talking about the situation and what we ought to do. In the end, we both left his office. He went to check the dock and I went to my office and my inexhaustible task list.

That afternoon, while I worked, I thought about Tiffany, Daniel, John and Jordan. Though I certainly would have fucked Tiffany at any time, I was relieved I had always been behind the camera. I felt that without being seen, I was dodging the bullet. Tiffany didn't know I was filming her and John had never talked to me about the situation. Of course it would be obvious that someone was holding the camera but no one would know for certain the camera man's identity. After all, Daniel would keep his mouth shut and after seeing the video, I was even more confident that Tiffany wasn't going to say anything. After all Tiffany was the woman in that threesome and that woman was not acting.

I finished out the rest of my day by fishing some wire between two new office spaces and completing some purchase orders. At home I queued up the movie that John wanted destroyed. Damn it was hot. I did the same analysis I had performed on her previous movies. I slowed the action way down and watched her face. There was nothing that made me think she was unhappy, or even bored for that matter.

I had just finished stepping the video when I got my first call from Daniel. "Hey man, I just finished meeting with Jordan." he said in a hushed voice.

"Yeah, so what did he say?" I asked

"He told me that when they got up this morning she had already called into work and got the day off. She took her son to school and then came back for more. They stopped knocking boots around lunch and then they both went out."

"Too bad we didn't get that on video." I said.

Daniel immediately added, "Damn the bitch fucks all night then takes her kid to school and comes back for more. She fucks a total stranger and then lets him stay in her house unaccompanied. It gets better. Jordan told her his real name."

"He did what?" I countered. Fear ran through me like hot piss through a sock.

"Yeah he told her his real name was Jarante." Daniel said.

"You fucker, you had me there. Damn, that put the fear of god into me." I said.

"Yeah, me too because that joke came straight from him. He figured there was no sense in telling her his real name. She didn't see his car and he kept his wallet under control. So, she doesn't know his name any more than he knows her fucking kid's name." Daniel said. Then, after a long, uncomfortable silence he added, "I'm going to her place tomorrow afternoon. I'll see you in the morning."

After talking with Daniel, I queued up the video and watched it again from the beginning. This time I played the video at normal speed. The autofocus was slow but it caught the majority of the action. Best yet, the sound was perfect. Nothing was lost, the microphone caught everything. I could hear every moan, every curse word and every slurp or wet sound that came from Tiffany's anatomy. Tiffany might as well have been wearing a microphone between her legs. I put my head phones on and listened to the sheets being kicked off the bed. I heard the guys talking to each other. Jordan said, "Damn, this bitch can suck cock." Daniel hummed his agreeance.

Daniel said, "Oh yeah, the bitch is practically a pro. She loves black cock. She must do Yoga or something because she can tighten her cunt till you're screaming for mercy." They talked about Tiffany as if she were in the other room getting them beers and was not on her knees between them. She was pleasuring their black cocks with her perfectly manicured hands. One and then the other would receive the dutiful ministration of her pink lips and watery mouth. She had a cock in each hand. She pumped each black cudgel with such precision and passion that she almost appeared more like an artist than a whoring MILF. Saliva ran from her lips and down her chin. Some of the saliva fell onto her plump breasts. She seemed single minded in her quest for her lovers' semen. She was not frantic. She knew what she was doing. I'll bet she knew her situation. She was a high paid female executive. She was naked on her knees between two black men. She was drenched in her own saliva. She was sucking and licking two thick black cocks that were drooling pre-cum. The men she was pleasuring were talking about her as if she were a common street walker. And I'll bet she loved every minute of it.

In time, the men had Tiffany get on the bed. They positioned her on her hands and knees. Tiffany was flush during her mating. Her fair skin was mottled with red patches that made her look feverish. She pleasured Daniel with her mouth and full luscious lips while the man she knew as Brent battered her inner womanhood with his black cudgel. I watched Tiffany pleasure both of the black men. I saw her shake with excitement as four hands caressed and fondled her. I saw her take two men's cocks willingly into her fertile womanhood. It was a threesome; two men and one woman. It was interracial since both men were black and she was a fair skinned redhead. It was hot because the men used her as they wished. Neither Daniel nor 'Brent' had any consideration for Tiffany's pleasure. I perused the video. I fast forwarded through it and then rewound several times. Then after some time of watching and being overtaken with bestial arousal I got to the point where Tiffany was alone with her new black lover. Unfortunately, just when Tiffany evinced her submission to 'Brent', Daniel left the room. With a casual lift of his hand he switched off the camera and took it out of the house. There was nothing more to see. I closed the file and shut off my computer. I went to bed after relieving my tension with my hand. Oddly enough, even after masturbating, my penis wouldn't deflate. I stayed hard until sleep finally overtook me.

I was up and out of bed twenty five minutes before the alarm was due to go off. I had been in bed for only three and a half hours but I was wide awake. I'd sleep later. I got up and made my way back to the office. Daniel was at work early, he was at my office door four minutes after I saw his car pass my window. "Is there some way I can record what Tiffany says to me?" Daniel asked. He hadn't said hello or good morning for that matter. Before I could respond he said, "I can't be carrying around some damn camera." He was holding the camera, tipping it side to side. Then, he thrust it at me. I didn't say a word. I just took the camera and went to my hardware closet. I was smiling when I came back. I'm sure Daniel didn't notice my expression, he was talking about getting Tiffany to talk about her time with Jordan.

Not waiting for a break in his diatribe, I simply asked, "Do you remember Donnie, the sales dude with the mustache?" I then wrapped my hand around my mouth with my thumb pointing up next to my nose.

"Yeah, the tall black haired guy with a fake, front, upper tooth." Daniel replied.

I said, "Well I don't know about all that, but he made sure that we bought this." I put the personal voice recorder and the wired microphone on my desk. "It's old tech, but it'll work great for you and you can use it with or without the microphone." I picked up the recorder, it was a little bigger than a MP3 player. It had a USB connection for downloading the recordings. "I'll have to find a micro SD card. I'm sure I 've got one floating around here somewhere." I said more to myself than to Daniel. Then I handed it to Daniel. He twirled it around in his palm and stared at it as if he didn't trust his eyes.

"This feels like some kind of James Bond shit. You know, like I'm going deep into her evil lair while wearing a wire so I can thwart her evil plans." Daniel said. He was still staring at the recorder. I was checking the microphone for frayed wires or excessive ware. It felt like he was talking to himself.

Without looking up I replied "Going deep, well that's what she said. But wearing a wire... Yeah that's what you're doing. We've done more recording and videotaping of her than the FBI did for John Gotti. Of course, he wasn't as hot as Tiffany."

Daniel looked up at me and quipped, "all right smart ass, I'll wear the wire. How does it work?" It was nice to have the carefree Daniel back. I showed him the button and the toggle then how to set the microphone. I emphasized the importance of not having the microphone too close to his chest or mouth.

"Your breathing and your heartbeat will drown out the stuff we want to hear. So you can't put it in your shirt. A jacket would be great but it's too warm for you to have a jacket with you. Maybe you can carry it in something. Do you have a computer bag you can use?"

"No" Daniel said. Then he followed it up with "besides, it's going to look pretty suspicious of me walking into her house with a computer bag. I'm not selling her a vacuum cleaner or new windows."

"Ok, I get it. So, the computer bag is out. How do you carry your phone?" I asked.

"In my hand or in my pocket. Hold on, I got one of those cases that clip onto my belt." Daniel said.

"That might work, bring it by and I'll see what I can do. The original instructions for the recorder are on the network. I'll send you the pdf. That'll tell you how much recording time you'll have on a full charge." I said. I felt like I was talking to one of our salesmen.

Daniel left without saying anything more. I didn't' see him again until about quarter after two that afternoon. I opened the door to the docks and stuck my head through. Daniel was pulling a hand truck with an empty pallet out of a white cargo truck. "Hey, I hadn't heard back from you. So I thought I'd stop by your office but no one's in there. I was afraid you'd be gone by now. What's up?" I asked as I stepped fully onto the dock.

Daniel parked the hand truck and stood in front of me. He was breathing hard. I felt his breath on my face. There was sweat running down his forehead and the pits of his shirt were soaked through. He smiled at me as he said, "I had a couple of call offs today. This is what it means to be a supervisor. You make the big bucks and you work when no one else will." I grinned and nodded showing I understood his sarcasm.

"So are you still going over to Tiffany's place?" I asked.

"Man, this clandestine camera work is making you paranoid. Nobody's watching us out here. This is the ass end of the company. Out here, no one thinks about us until something goes wrong. I'm working so nothing'll go wrong. No one will have any reason to give us a second thought. I'll get over to Tiffany's later tonight. She called off again. Most likely she's out with Jordan." Daniel replied. He was right, this shit had made me realize that if I could record Tiffany doing shit, then anyone could, in turn, be recording me. After all I'm no secret agent. I'm just a horny fucker with a camera and video editing software. So, I just nodded my head in agreement and then waited for an explanation.

Daniel gave me a big smile that pushed my fears away. Daniel began with, "I got a text from Jordan. He's a young man. He wanted to take her out, you know how it is, but she has to be back at the house tonight before her mother drops off Michael. So they went out for brunch or some shit. I'll stop by her place and talk to her. I read the recorders' manual you sent me. It'll have plenty of recording time. Did you find a Micro SD card?" In way of an answer, I took the recorder and flipped the flap hiding the card slot. Once it was in and secured, I handed it back to Daniel.

I saw Daniel again at five o'clock. The dock was spotless. The last van was loaded and locked up; ready for its driver to take it away. Daniel, was sitting on his desk. His shirt was stained. I kept my breath shallow. I put the back of my hand to my nose and said, "Wow, dude, are you going to take a shower before seeing Tiffany?"

Daniel smiled and said, "Why, do you think she is going to take one?"

"Tiffany? Of course she will. She always looks great and dude she'd never let herself smell this bad." I replied with a burgeoning smile.

"I'll take a shower; at her place. I don't have time to be fooling around. If I go home, I'll have to give Gloria some bullshit reason why I have to leave. Nah, too much risk there, that woman can smell out a lie. And damn it, she always knows when I lie, I can't, I just can't lie to her... never could. Anyway, that's what Jordan's for."

engywwok
engywwok
633 Followers