Tiffany's Deception Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No" Tiffany answered flatly, but then she added, "He did take some of us in the master bath. In the first couple of pictures we stood in front of the full length mirror. He had me sit on the floor with my legs folded beneath me. I had my left arm around his right leg and I was leaning against him with my left cheek pressed to his thigh. He was standing. We were both naked. He told me to smile so I did and he fired off a few pictures. Then he took some pictures of me holding his cock. He had me hold it and rub it across my cheeks and lips. He didn't tell me to put it in my mouth but, well, I took the initiative. He clicked away, taking pictures of me staring up into the camera as I pleasured him with my mouth. I got to admit that the whole thing was pretty hot. I mean, it was so unlike me. It was dangerous."

"Hell yeah it was dangerous. I told him he couldn't keep any souvenirs." Daniel said with a naked edge to his voice.

"Souvenirs?" Tiffany asked. She sounded like the word was foreign to her.

"Yeah. I'm not talking snow globes here. He wasn't to take anything home. You know, I told him he only needed his memories of your 'favors'. I was explicit. I told him that he was to leave your place with exactly what he brought to your place. Nothing more and nothing less. Where else was he taking pictures? What else were you doing?"

Tiffany was quiet. When she finally spoke it was not to answer his question. "Are you saying that he could have stolen something from me?"

"No. That is not what I'm saying." Daniel said as if the idea was stupid.

For the first time there was worry in Tiffany's voice. "Well then why would you say that? No souvenirs?" Tiffany said. She sounded confused. She continued with "Why tell him not to leave with anything? He's not a thief is he? I mean, I always assumed that he was really a friend of yours. Jordan is a friend of yours... Isn't he?" Tiffany was talking fast. Her tone was rising like a tea pot on the stove.

In a very slow deliberate voice, Daniel said, "Don't read so much into the words. That's how I talked to him. He's not a thief. Yeah, I know the guy. I wouldn't have left you with a complete stranger. He's a pretty good guy. I'm just really concerned about something like pictures. I'll get them back; all of them. I know you thought it was hot and dangerous. It was both, but we don't need this thing between you and I spilling out of its banks. I'm going to drop by his house and have a talk with him." After a long pause, Daniel once again asked for details.

Tiffany's answers came with such alacrity I was convinced she no longer worried about Jordan. She immediately completed the description of her and Jordan in the master bath. "He told me to bow my back a little so he could get his cock with my face and lips around it and the curve of my ass in the same picture. We had to move around a few times but we finally did it. Jordan let me look at the final picture. And you know what? It looked pretty good. Then, I really gave him the pleasure of my mouth. I think he recorded the whole thing."

"You're smiling like a happy cat... what did you do?" Daniel asked.

"Well" Tiffany said, then stopped. Her lips smacked. She took a deep breath and continued with, "It's not what I did, but what happened. Jordan started talking to me. He told me to get my slutty lips around his cock. He asked me if I liked sucking black cocks. He wouldn't accept a nod of my head. No I had to tell him that I loved sucking black cock. I told him outright that I'd fuck him anywhere. I'd suck his beautiful cock anywhere and anytime he wanted me. I guess that was what he wanted to hear because he took my hand. He led me into the hall and down to Michael's room. The door was shut but he opened it and told me to get on my knees next to the bed. The room was empty. Michael wasn't home but still being in there, naked with Jordan made me feel, well, it made me feel pretty awkward."

In a smooth voice devoid of any of his previous anger, Daniel asked "just awkward?"

Tiffany said, "Well Michael wasn't there. Yeah, I felt awkward but as Jordan directed me onto my knees I felt bad. The feeling was delicious. I swear Jordan knew how I felt. He smiled down at me as if my awkwardness was a treat for him. I got on my knees and took his manhood in my hand. I love how dark it looks in my hand. I hefted it up and pumped it. I kissed it and licked it till it glistened like wet onyx. I guess I just forgot that I was in Michael's room. But, just before I took all of Jordan into my mouth. I got a whiff of something else."

Tiffany stopped talking. I felt like it was the end of her story. Then Daniel spoke up, "So did Jordan stink or something? What did you smell?"

"Michael's cologne", Tiffany said dispassionately. She qualified her revelation with, "His grandmother gave him some cologne from the pharmacy. He calls it 'smell-good' as kind of a joke. To be honest, it's more of a 'smell-okay'. I looked over at his bed and tucked under his pillow was his pajamas. They reeked of the cheap cologne. I guess I looked away from Jordan a little too long because he slapped me on the cheek with his cock. He got my attention. So I looked up at him and; I suppose my mouth was already open because he just laid it on my tongue. Then he said, 'You said anywhere. Well, what about here? You going to keep your word?' I nodded. He pushed himself into my mouth. Then he shuddered and pulled it out a little. I sat there, next to my son's unmade bed as a young black man pleasured himself with my mouth.

Jordan put his right palm under my jaw. His fingers and thumb were wrapped around my throat. He put his other hand on the top of my head. He slowly shoved his cock into my mouth until I started to gag. Then he eased himself out just far enough and just long enough for me to catch my breath. Then he did it again and again and again. He never quickened and he never slowed. My eyes teared. I had saliva dripping down onto the carpet. Anyway, we were like that for a while. Me, on my knees next to my son's bed and Jordan standing in front of me fucking my mouth with his glorious cock. Then, he pulled all the way out and took a step back. 'Now let's really do this.' He said and then nodded toward the bed. 'Let's do it good and right.' He said

I put my back to the bed so that as I straightened my legs I pushed myself up onto the bed. I wiped the wetness from my eyes and chin on one of Michael's discarded shirts. I was naked in Michael's unmade twin bed laying on my back looking up at my black lover. Jordan leaned down, bent his legs at the knees and rubbed his phallus across my sex. I didn't think about anything but having him inside me. I needed his blackness pumping in me. I needed his smile. So I gave into him. I held nothing back.

Jordan leaned over me. His arms were straight so he held himself above me. His hands were fists on either side of my head. We were fucking on top of my son's wrinkled sheet and Star Wars bed spread. He looked down at me with a satisfied grin and said, "We now fucking in your son's bed. You like it?" Just as he finished his question he pressed down and his cock found the bottom of my soul.

"I love it when you touch me. I love your cock and I love what you do with it." I told him.

'Michael's going to get a dark skinned brother. This cock is going to give it to him.' He said. Then he grunted and loved me faster. I saw beads of sweat on his forehead some of it fell on my neck. I lifted myself up and licked the wetness off his brow.

He said some more things; mainly that I was beautiful and that he wanted me. I closed my eyes and thought about what it would be like to have black child. I touched my sex and rubbed it hard while I thought about the surprised expressions I'd get when people saw me and then looked into my stroller. Black men would want me. All of them, everywhere, they'd all want me. I wouldn't have sit alone and wait for anyone. They'd come to me because they'd know from looking at my child that I was theirs."

Daniel cleared his throat with a quick series of coughs. "You're a beautiful woman. You have the kind of body that a real woman has, not something that Hollywood has jammed down our throats, no, the kind of figure that a good healthy woman living next door has."

"Are you saying I'm the girl next door type?" Tiffany said. Her voice had a jocular lilt.

"No, I'm definitely not saying that. Healthy is beautiful. You're radiant. Intelligence can be alluring. You're smart. Femininity can be tricky. If it's too soft, or too refined it can be a turn off. But, if it's rugged, firm and still unwavering, then men won't stand a chance against it. They'll be like flies in a hurricane. You're one mother of a fucking hurricane. Hell, they could have named you Katrina. Best of all, you're real; real and unsullied. You don't have any tattoos or piercings. You don't have silicone or those grotesque bee stung, Botox lips that everyone else is talking about. But, enough about what I think... I have to be going, what else did Jordan do?" Daniel said.

We had sex on Michael's bed. At first it was regular missionary but then he had me turn around so I was on my belly and he took me from behind. It should have felt wrong having sex with a strange black man on my son's unmade bed; but I0 didn't. I guess this makes me a slut. A black man's slut, because no white man could have gotten me to do the things I've done. Jordan went stiff after he orgasmed. He laid across my back and whispered in my ear that he hoped I got my wish and had a black baby. But he also asked, 'Once you have a black baby, you're black owned and that's really what you want isn't?"

Daniel didn't wait for anything else, he asked, "Well we all knew that... didn't we? I'm going to go now. I'll see you tomorrow. You know how I like it. Make sure you're ready for me."

"Of course." Tiffany replied solemnly.

I have to assume that the ruffling sounds that followed were caused by Daniel getting dressed. Undoubtedly the microphone was being jostled around. I turned the volume down and waited for the noise to cease. After four minutes or so, I heard Daniel telling Tiffany goodnight. I was about to turn the player off when I heard him say, "Wait a minute. When did you know his real name?"

Tiffany chuckled and then replied, "The waiter, Donald, he brought the bill back to the table. When he set it down he said, 'Jordan, this is no hurry.' Jordan knew the jig was up. He just threw his hands up and smiled at me. "

Daniel replied, "See I told you that you were smart. Oh and one other thing... You're a black cock slut. The world might see that as bad. Fuck the world, they're the ones that outlawed marriages between whites and blacks."

There was some more noise and again it sounded like the microphone was being jostled about in Daniel's coat pocket. Then Daniel said "That's it." The recording stopped.

I made the copies and formalized my notes on where to cut out noise and possibly where I could enhance the voices so they could be easier to hear. I got the copies made and the edits completed. I then erased everything except for the USB flash drive that had both the edited and unedited recordings.

After a couple short hours of sleep I got up and headed to work. I went straight to Daniel's office. I used my pass key and entered without turning on the lights. I pulled the flash drive out of my pocket and dangled it over the silver cup in his desk organizer. I was trying to decide if leaving it here unattended on this desk was a good idea. "Go ahead and let it go, I'll get it in a second." Daniel said from behind me. I hadn't seen him come in.

I turned to face Daniel. He was in the doorway. He filled the door frame and blocked the hall light. I felt like I was under a storm cloud. He was smiling. "I got a couple of questions" I said while feeling like I was talking to no one in particular.

"Oh yeah? Like I said, I got to get going." Daniel said. Since I hadn't moved, he reached down and took the dangling drive out of the air. I let go of the lanyard. "Man, I got to be gone before anyone shows up and sees me. I called off. I don't need any stories swirling around here of me being seen after I called off for the day." Then he turned to leave. I followed him out.

"That's all fine. I get it, really, I do. But, what have you been doing with these drives? I mean, come on if you show these to John then he knows someone is behind the camera. This one is straight up kryptonite. You've got her talking about Jordan." I said. I was walking beside him. I had to walk fast. Daniel looked exasperated. He walked in straight lines and only looked straight ahead. I didn't care if he didn't see me. He didn't have to see me, he just had to talk to me. So I didn't give up.

I said, "Yeah, I know she has his real name. On top of that Jordan knows where she lives. Is that a problem? What if this guy decides to drop in unexpected? When the shit hits the fan we'll be in the breeze."

I peppered Daniel with several more questions as we exited the building. In the dark parking lot within arm's reach of his car Daniel stopped and turned. The tree where I had hid with the camera was behind me. Daniel's face was compact. His jaw was hard and his eyes stationary. He looked as close to an explosive as any man I'd ever seen.

Daniel said, "This stuff is kryptonite. It's also our insurance. I've kept all of the flash drives. I don't show them to John, because honestly that fool doesn't want to know." He was holding the edge of his open door in his hand.

"Fool, John?" I asked.

"Yeah, look man. Here's some truth. You can't shake the hand of the devil and say 'just kidding!' because it just doesn't work that way." Daniel said.

Daniel exhaled his exasperation. He hung on the door for a moment and then looked me up and down like he was gauging my capacity for something. He shook his head blinked his eyes a couple of times and covered his mouth with his hand. Moving his hand slowly down to his throat, as his mouth became uncovered, his eyes changed. He saw me differently. His shoulders slumped a little and in some small measure he seemed to fall in on himself. He said, "Ah, fuck man. You got to give the devil his due. You're right about this." Daniel held up the drive and let it dangle from his right hand. He looked at it like a trophy game fish. I didn't say anything. Daniel on the other hand continued with, "I didn't leave Tiffany's house right when the recording stopped. I talked with her for a while. Tiffany is going to meet with John tonight. Turns out, she's been meeting with him on and off for some time." Daniel lifted his hands and waved off my questions. He then continued his story. He said, "Think about it." She and I and well, now, Jordan are the only people in these videos. When the shit hits the fan, I'm the only one down wind. The only one." Daniel held the drive above his head and looking at it he proclaimed, "So these things are useless for me. I can't use them as any kind of defense."

"Why are you worried about needing a defense?" I asked automatically.

"I got to see Jordan. I have to know that he hasn't posted the pictures he took. I already called him. He swore that he's not done anything with them. But, I just can't trust that. I've been thinking about it. If these pictures surface and they're tracked back to her then how long do you think it will take for the whole story to come out?" Daniel said. He was talking fast, ejaculating each word with a stream of anger and fear. He stopped talking and stared at something unseen in front of him. After a few moments passed he began to talk again. He looked calmer as he said, "She needs to know that I have the pictures and there is no reason to tell John about them."

I didn't know what to say.

Daniel reached down and started the car. Without looking up he said, "I'm hoping to see Jordan and then talk to Tiffany before she talks to John. Then, maybe we can come up with some kind of plan." I let go of the door. He closed it and pulled out of the parking lot.