Tiffany's Deception Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel asked the same question that I was pondering. His voice was smooth as butter and as sweet as syrup as his said, "Did you lose your virginity to a black man?"

"Oh no" Tiffany replied. In a whisper she continued with, "He was whiter than a snowball on a clean sheet. But he was tall and handsome in his own way. I didn't love him. I'm not sure I even liked him. I've always been curious about sex. He was my introduction. That's as far as he got."

"Very well" Daniel said and then admonished Tiffany to continue.

Tiffany continued with, "I had no choice. Oh God, Brent made me cum. He gave me orgasms. I had to take them. Who wouldn't take such a gift? He made me cum. Every time, just as I was coming through an ecstatic fog he told me things that made me melt."

"Really? Now, tell me, what could make Tiffany, the sales director and executive; melt?" Daniel asked. I could almost see his smile as he spoke.

Tiffany answered Daniel by saying, "He held me down and gave me oral sex. Then he laid on top of me. We kissed for a while until he raised himself up on his arms. Suddenly, his big hand was around my throat. I was scared, but before my squirming turned into a struggle he bent down and kissed me. He looked like he was quenching a deep thirst. It was dark in the room but I could see the starker aspects of his face. He was gritting this teeth. His jaw was clenched. He looked fierce. He scared me. I stared at him and slowly I realized we were fucking. I don't know why I hadn't noticed it before, I mean, he moved like he was in a fight. But his strokes calmed. He started taking more pleasure in his actions. His thrusts were less punitive and more pleasure seeking. Then he took a deep breath and kissed me again.

Only an inch or so from my face he whispered 'Daniel gave you to me for the night. I've stayed a long time, more than one night and you've never denied me. Nothing, you've denied me nothing. We're going to keep this up. You're mine until your kid comes home. You understand me?' I nodded. My body was on fire. My sex was so wet he drove in and out as easily as swimming through a pond. My thighs were wet and a large spot was forming on the sheet. Brent kissed me again and then sucked and bit my chest and belly. He never bit hard enough to worry me but I knew what he was doing."

Daniel coughed and then interrupted Tiffany with, "I know what the fucker was doing. He was making sure I knew he was there."

"That's what I thought" Tiffany said. Her words were an apology.

Tiffany continued, "He told me we were going out into the world. He said it was so everyone could see that I was a black cock slut. He said that like he was saying 'I love you.' Then he held still and filled me with his life. Pressing down on me he filled me with his manhood and his essence. He was still ejaculating into my womanhood when he said, 'People are going to look at you. You will love it. They will stare at you when we walk into stores and restaurants. You in your sexy clothes under my arm, looking hot as fuck; they'll know you aren't my caseworker or some other lame shit. No, people will see you, all of you, and not just some shitty facade that you throw in their faces. There will be no hiding. No deflecting. They will see you as Daniel's breeding bitch. Nah, when the normal white folks on their errands see you and me their first thought will be damn, that hot bitch is with a black man. You are a black man's lover aren't you? Tell me and be true. After having all of this black cum will you ever have another pale white dick? Are you going to let some white dude rub you with his penis? Huh, answer me?'

He kissed me. Our tongues danced as his black cudgel picked up speed and once again hammered into me. God Daniel, he was inexhaustible. Then he pushed himself up again and straightened his arms. I looked up into his eyes and sobbed. I told him the truth. I said, 'I've been hiding. I've always wanted a black man. I've always wanted to bare a black man's child. I'm Daniel's breeding bitch, he gave me to you. I will do whatever you want. He smiled down at me. I ran my hands up and down his sides. I kissed the inside of his wrists and he kept fucking me. I told him that my life and my body were for men like him."

After a short pause, Tiffany continued with her story. She said, "After a few minutes Brent tensed. His whole body was a gun barrel. Then his legs began to tremble and he howled as he filled me. I breathed in his air as I took in his seed. Brent's arms began to shake. Slowly his taut muscles relaxed and he lowered himself on top of me. He kissed my cheek and told me that I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever been with.

Daniel interrupted Tiffany's reverie and said, "Am I hearing this correctly? Brent could orgasm and keep going. He didn't need any down time?"

"Yes. Most of the time when we were making love, he would force me to orgasm and then he would climax. Most times, he would fill me at least twice before we stopped."

Tiffany continued with her story. She said, "Brent asked me, 'Do you really want to be my baby's Momma'. He was quiet. He sounded different from how he talked earlier in the day. There wasn't any bravado, He was, well, he was kind of tender. Then I had to tell him the truth."

Daniel interrupted. "Truth what fucking truth?" He asked in a steely tone that carried his demand for an immediate forthright answer.

Tiffany gave a flat answer. Without emotion or preamble she said, "I've never used birth control. When I was young, our family doctor told me it'd be difficult for me to get pregnant. I believed him so I didn't go on the pill. Later, another doctor wanted me on the pill so it could regulate my periods and help keep my skin clear. He didn't tell me I'd gain weight while I was on it. So I haven't taken it since college. I've had my share of sex and never got pregnant so I just figured Dr. Ritter was right about how difficult it would be."

Daniel interrupted again. This time his voice was charged and filled with acrid incredulity. In a shrill tone that only rose as he spoke he said, "Hard time having a child? What the fuck? It couldn't have been that hard, damn woman you have a son. You're not Mary and Michael is no Jesus Christ. What the fuck are you doing here?"

Tiffany sounded calm as she said in a soft, languid voice "I'm getting my numbers up."

"You know what I mean Tiffany, what is this game you're playing?" Daniel asked. His voice was low and as hard as a hammer.

"I'm fulfilling my end of the deal. I'm getting the numbers up. I wasn't kidding about my past. Years ago I wanted nothing more than to have a beautiful dark skinned biracial baby.

There was a long, quiet pause. After turning the volume up on the player I heard soft, rhythmic moans. Then Tiffany said, "yes, that's it, give it to me. God, I need it." She sounded like she was running a marathon. She was breathless and her words came in quick bursts. But, she wasn't running, she was fucking.

There were moans and the sibilating of what must have been clothes or sheets being moved around. Then, in a soft breathy whisper that bordered on a plea, Tiffany said "you are my life and my Eucharist. I need the blessing... I need the touch of your manhood. I want a big beautiful black baby. Make one grow inside me. Fill with your loving manhood."

"Yes, oh God yes." Tiffany whispered in a raw voice. Yes, they must have been fucking. Tiffany was carelessly free-associating. Her deepest desires were uprooted and laid bare. Tiffany had certainly been with other men. By her own admission she had been with a good many white men. At the same time she was entertaining these pale suitors, she had clandestine desires for unattainable, taboo, black men. And Daniel was her first. He was the attainment of her most secret desires and as it turns out, he was the catalyst that facilitated her metamorphosis. When Daniel wasn't around Tiffany was her normal, arrogant, haughty self. She freely made demands on the men around her. She expected and got preferential treatment. She pouted when she didn't get her way and, when that didn't work she screamed and belittled her subordinates. She used a smile and wave of her hand as some would use a knife or a gun. She was as ruthless as she was desirable. But, that all changed with Daniel.

When Daniel was within sight or on the phone, Tiffany was docile and submissive. If she and Daniel were in the halls at work, she was kinder to her staff with smiles and well wishing. When she was with Daniel and away from work she was an eager-to-please mating bitch. The susurrus of their love making was confirmation of her transformation to the randy bitch Daniel was enjoying.

I started to think that unlike the other movies, I'd have to edit this one. There was just too much susurrus and not enough dirty talk. They could have been having sex. I truly believed that's what they were doing but with no verbal direction, my doubts surfaced. Maybe they're just making the bed. The sex is over and he forgot to turn the microphone off. Now, maybe all I'm hearing is her expensive ass duvet being pulled and tucked into place. Of course it was also possible that everything was finished and I was just hearing the wind from Daniel's car window as he was driving home. It was maddening but I couldn't edit the recording. It had to be untampered. So I sat and waited.

Several minutes went by with no more noise than that of blankets being pulled one over the other. My mind began to drift but then I heard it. It was the unmistakable double click of the microphone being turned off and then turned back on. Daniel's voice filled my speakers. In his commanding baritone he said, "Now that we've gotten rid of the... tension, let's focus on your story. You didn't come into work this morning. Weren't you feeling well?"

There was a long pause then with a saccharin innocence Tiffany said, "Now why else would I take a sick day? Surely you don't think I would call in just to stay home with the man you gave me. Call in sick so I could have rough and tumble sex with a young black man? Oh, that would be so... out of the question."

Daniel then snorted and said with mock understanding, "I get it. You were definitely sick."

"Yes I was sick. I didn't need to go to the doctor but I did need to eat. Brent and I went to Wendell's off of highway three seventy four. I was too... sick... to dress like normal. I mean, I needed to bring down my fever. So putting on a lot of clothes would have been bad. You know, I didn't want to 'feed the fever' right, so I wore my green shiny skirt, the one with the starfish all over it. I threw on a blousy white cotton top and don't you worry Mister Daniel, I put on the clear shoes you like so much."

There was a short lull with no shuffling sounds, no voices or breathing. It was dead quiet. I was aware of my breathing and felt my heartbeat in my ears. Then Daniel spoke up. He said, "So go on, what did, you do at Wendell's? You didn't drive clear across town just for their expensive mimosas."

"Well no, I guess I didn't" Tiffany said. Her voice was shrill and innocent. She sounded like an abashed Southern Baptist Sunday school teacher.

"So tell me, was there anything under that tiny flashy green skirt", Daniel asked.

"Just me." Tiffany said.

"Was there anything under that blouse?" Daniel asked in the same flat tone.

Again Tiffany answered simply, "Other than me, No."

"What are you waiting for? The way you're smiling, I'll bet you've got a story to tell." Daniel said in a relaxed voice. It was easy to imagine that he was butt naked sitting in one of her overstuffed chairs. His hands behind his head with his fingers locked staring down at Tiffany. No doubt, she was naked on her knees between his legs loving his black cock. Loving it with the same lips she kissed her son goodbye with each morning. No doubt she was also pumping Daniel's big black dong with the same hands that she used to soothe her son's aches and pains.

There was another lull in the recording. It lasted about thirty seconds then Tiffany began to speak. Her voice was low, but grew louder as she spoke. She said, "The restaurant was pretty busy. You know that's a fairly upscale part of town. I knew it too as we drove there, but it was exciting being with Brent and going to a public place where I'd be seen with him. The way I was dressed, everyone would know the truth. I felt safe because I didn't know anyone in that part of town. Really, I don't know anyone who goes to that restaurant. That neighborhood is nothing but old money, so they could see me. I could be what I can't be around here. I could be blatant about my desires."

Daniel asked "What desires? Huh, what could you possibly desire that you couldn't tell anyone about?"

Tiffany sounded eager as she said, "I always thought black men were interesting. There weren't any black boys in my grade school or at my Junior High. There were a few in my High School. I watched them. I wanted one just one to ask me out. I would have found a way to be with him. But, none of them ever asked. I wanted, I really desired just one of those black boys to ask to a movie or a dance so we could sit in the car or in the theatre and make out. That was a desire my family and snooty friends didn't know about and would have disowned me for, if they found out. But, this morning I was free. I was really free.

In the car I sat close to Brent. His arms are so thick and hard. His thighs are so well defined and his manhood. Well, his black manhood was so hard I had to release it from his pants. I was pleasuring him with my mouth when we parked. We were in front of the restaurant. Honestly, I thought that the parking lot was as far as this fantasy thing was going to play out. Because, you don't just walk into Wendell's. The place is always full. People make reservations months in advance. But, Brent must have known something. Maybe he knew a manager or one of the hosts. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. Once the car was parked Brent adjusted his seat back, pulled his pants further down his legs and pointed to his exposed cock. I did the right thing and immediately put it back into my mouth. I licked his length and kissed my way up and down his shaft as people went in and out of the expensive restaurant. I could hear husbands and wives call to each other. Some were arguing, some were making sure the car doors were locked. There must have also been some businessmen meeting clients for brunch. They talked differently. Some were obviously on their cell phones while others talked in measured tones with sprinklings of clichés. Several of the voices were clear and loud as if they came from the next car. Brent moaned and whispered to me. He told me that I was doing a great job. That I was in my element and I was made for sex. He rested his hand on the top of my head. I didn't mind. Since I never thought we were actually going into restaurant I hadn't done anyth0ing especially nice to my hair. Brent's hand held me in place.

I heard a dial tone and then Brent said, 'Yes, I'd like to confirm my reservation for two this morning.' There was a short pause then Brent said into his phone, 'Great, we'll be there on time. My companion is just finishing up some work... Oh no, no need to move the time slot, she'll be finished soon. Thank you, we'll see you soon.' As soon as he hung up, Brent threw his phone onto the dash and put both of his hands on the back of my head. He held me still and slowly worked his hips up and down. He whispered 'that's it suck that cock, suck it, oh bitch here I come!'

I kept my head in his lap. My nose was buried in his kinky pubic hair. He smelled so good, I started to rub myself but I had to stop when he bucked his hips and pulled out just enough so that just the head was in my mouth. Then he filled me with his essence. When he withdrew I had to be careful not to spill any. I couldn't let a single drop fall out of my mouth. And you know what? I didn't. I sat up and smiled at him. He smiled and put his hand on my cheek then kissed my forehead and told me to swallow. I did, then he opened the car door and got out. His pants were down around his thighs and his cock was still wet but he didn't care. He just flung the door open and pulled his pants up. He bent down and told me to get out of the car. Brent made everything seem normal. Anyone looking at him would have assumed he had just finished a game of racquet ball or a round of golf. No one would have thought that he had just orgasmed."

"Well, you two had been at it pretty heavy. He was in his refractory period." Daniel said.

Ignoring Daniel, Tiffany asked, "Have you ever been in Wendell's?"

"Yeah, I've been there a couple of times for special occasions. They make a great steak. Their broken shrimp isn't bad either. If I remember correctly, the place is divided up into three big rooms. One in the center and two off to the sides." Daniel said.

"Yep, that's the place." Tiffany replied. I'm sure she was smiling. Then in a happy lilt she said, "like I said, I didn't think we were going in. I truly thought that what we did in the car was the full extent of our visit. But, no, like I said, Brent got out of the car and told me to follow him. I took a second to check my hair and makeup in the outside passenger rearview mirror. I tried to fix my hair but it was futile. I looked like I'd ridden through a storm with my window down. But who was I kidding? Anyone seeing me would have guessed that my mussed hair and watery eyes were from giving head to the big black man draping his arm over my shoulder. It wasn't a stretch of the imagination that in the parking lot I had just swallowed his semen. After all, I was wearing a tiny skirt and those tall clear shoes and of course a wicked smile.

It looked like Brent and I were the youngest people in the restaurant. Two older white women were sitting at a table with a white table cloth near the front. Brent addressed the host who immediately disappeared to find us a table. While we waited for him to return, I snuggled up to Brent. It must have been quite a sight. I'm clearly older than him. I'm white and not in bad shape. Brent is a black idol. I was a sinful idolater. Daniel, you know what I did?"

"Tell me baby" Daniel said.

"I showed those two high class white bread ladies that Brent was mine. When the overweight host with the snooty attitude turned away from us, I put my arm around Brent bent at the hips and licked his neck. Damn, he tasted good. Just when we began to walk to our table I reached down and gave Brent's baby maker a little squeeze. When we got to the table I turned back just in time to see those ladies getting up to leave. They were muttering under their breath. The thinner of the two looked my way and for a moment our eyes locked on each other. She appeared to be saying 'my lord... how dare they. What in the world?' I smiled back at her.", Tiffany said.

"Well baby, you're smiling now. That must have been some fun you were having." Daniel replied.

"It was a lot fun." Tiffany said. I heard her smack her lips. Then, after a small interval she continued with, "We were seated at a table in the middle of the center room. Brent had me sit in a chair facing the front of the restaurant. I knew he had something planned but I didn't know what. I mean what man sits with his back to the door? So what could I do? Nothing, really. Brent was all smiles as he watched me take my seat. I asked him what was so funny. He just smiled and nodded toward my legs. My skirt had rode up my thighs. My legs were spread farther than I should have allowed. I had shaved my legs before leaving the house and they shone from the moisturizer I used. From the clear four inch mules to my smoky eye shadow I was the perfect companion for a strong, virile black man. I never felt so feminine. I put my legs together and put them under the table. The fabric on the chair chilled my bare butt.