Tiffany's Deception Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and put my hands up to derail this line of absurdity. "What the hell are you talking about? Come on man, you've been fucking another woman, you can't do that without lying. It's just not possible. And what the fuck does Jordan have to do with all of this? 'That's what he is for...' what the hell does that mean? You got to start talking in complete sentences."

Daniel shot me a weary smile, stood up and put his hand on my shoulder as he said, "I worked my ass off on the dock. No one has to look for me or ask about today because it was golden. My wife doesn't look me in the eye and ask, 'are you fucking another woman?' Because I don't go home and give her some lame ass excuse for leaving and being gone all night. You see? I don't give people a reason to suspect. Remember, not telling someone you're doing wrong when they don't ask is not the same as looking them in the eye and telling them you aren't doing anything wrong."

I nodded my head and then asked, "what about Jordan?"

Daniel came out of his rationalization. He had a quizzical expression that made me feel like the question was as ridiculous as asking him to lift both legs and not fall. He had already told me the answer but I'd forgotten, or more likely had just refused to think about it.

"If Tiffany got her way, I'd be explaining a mixed baby to my ex-wife, so that isn't going happen. I'm not losing Gloria. I just told you I can't lie to my wife. You know Gloria, she'd go off like a hurricane. I'd be lucky to get out with my clothes and toothbrush. Besides, no matter what you think, I love her. So if Tiffany wants a black man's baby it's going to be Jordan's." Daniel said. I nodded.

After an awkward silence, I asked, "What about John? Seems like he's pretty upset with this whole breeding fantasy and, well, with Jordan added into the mix..."

"Yeah I know. I'll know more this evening." Daniel answered as he picked up his clipboard, IPad and a handful of tissues. "I called her a little while ago. She knows I'm coming, her boy won't be home till later, by that time I'll be in her room clean and ready for round two. I'll leave when he's asleep." Daniel said as he backed up. He was smiling at me. At the last minute, he turned and scooped up the voice recorder off the ledge.

That night I went home on time. I ate dinner then worked on my plans for integrating our inventory, with sales and projections. It was an ambitious plan that I had to pull off without a hitch. The farther I checked into the necessities for such a project the more I was convinced we could pull it off. We had the server, we had the scanners and the central databases. Now, we just needed more mobile units. IPads would work but that wasn't a decision I could make. I was in the middle of writing up the capital expense proposal for all the tech when my phone rang.

"Ed, this is Daniel. I need to drop by your house. I've got some great shit here. We need to get it off the recorder and into a computer. Fuck man, Tiffany and Jordan, have been at it like two horny teenagers. I got to get home. Can I drop this stuff off on my way home?" Daniel said. He sounded exhausted. I was tired, it was after midnight.

So I told him to come on by and drop off the SD card. Damn, the fucker knew I couldn't say no. So I told him to stop by the house. But, before he could hang up I said the obvious, "Dude, I'm not on your way home." I should have kept my mouth shut, because he replied with, "You're right, I'll meet you at the Waffle House on ninety two, the one that's right next to Sargent's park." Again, I'm sure Daniel knew I wouldn't and most certainly couldn't say no. So I gave him a quick "yep" and got my ass in the car.

Daniel was standing under a street light when I pulled into the parking lot. I pulled into the closest parking spot that was still three cars way. He walked up to my side of the car and shoved the recorder through the window. The whole thing looked like a drug deal. "Later on, I'll be able to tell Gloria the truth that I'm too tired and the company owes me the flex time. I'll take some time off. Gloria's going to work early. I'll tell her I'm going in late. I'll meet Tiffany and then see you after our meeting." Daniel said. He kept talking. His words were air spewing from a pinpricked balloon.

I listened to Daniel, but stopped when I understood his plan. I'd go home and copy the file to my computer. After that was done, I'd call Daniel so he could answer his phone in front of Gloria. After that bullshit was over, I'd erase everything off of the recorder and have it ready for him early tomorrow morning. I assumed that tomorrow, after his assignation with Tiffany there'd be another recording for me to move onto my home computer. In any case, I left the parking lot with the recorder and went straight home to upload the file.

Once the card was in the reader, I stopped for a moment and smiled. The damn SD card was nearly full. I pulled it out and tested the recording before I deleted the primary file from the recorder. I typically test a video by playing back the first few minutes and then fast forward the file to a point near the end and see if it still played as expected. I've found that if you can fast forward through a file and it will play where you stop, then generally the file is in good working order. There was no reason to believe I couldn't do the same with a sound recording. I exhaled a huge sigh of relief when the recording passed all of my tests. I didn't listen to the recording until all of the safeguards were in place. I didn't want to accidently delete the file. Then, I cleared the SD card and reloaded it into the recorder. I sat the recorder on the table next to the front door as I dialed up Daniel.

"Hey Daniel, I got the file and it's good, can you shed any light on what's going on?" I said with nervous alacrity.

"Hey Ed, sure I can help you out. Hold on, let me get my IPad. What do you need? Give me a minute." Daniel said with an unusual quaver in his voice. I assumed Gloria was in the same room so I soaked the conversation with innuendo.

"Well I need to know what environment the action was taken. I need a good example so I can troubleshoot the contents of the file and adequately assign it to a reason code?" I said without any hesitation.

Daniel exhaled slowly but loudly into the phone. "Ok, ok, give me a minute to find it. I don't think it all came in today. I think more will be here in the morning." He said enjoying the double entendre as much as I. After a gravid pause he exhaled slowly again and told me that it was Tiffany and she needed her computer box fixed. Then there was another pause, this one was longer I ended it with a quick question of "Are you still there?"

"Hell yeah I'm still here; hold on a minute. Fuck, you don't make it easy do you?" He said as if that explained everything.

"Make it easy? What are you talking about?" I asked, not understanding his sudden angst.

"Damn it, just listen. I got to Tiffany's place. It went like I told you it would. I got cleaned up and waited in her bedroom for her. The audio is just her talking about her two days with Jordan. Damn, she can tell a story. Of course, I give kudos to anyone who can string along a plot line while fellating her audience. And yes, the groaning was me. With her lying there nearly naked, talking up a hot story and licking my nuts, well, I couldn't take it for very long so I tapped that shit." Daniel said in a strong metered tone. Then, in the same cadence he added, "So is that enough for you assign a reason code?"

"Yeah, that'll be fine, thanks. We'll make this work. I'll save it to a video format and spool a bunch of pictures of her as the audio plays. Is that good for you?" I asked.

"Yeah" was all I got from Daniel. Gloria must have walked back into the room so I said goodbye and clicked the play button on my computer screen. Immediately my room was filled with Tiffany's low sultry voice. She was hovering somewhere between alluring and tired. Damn, I wish I could have seen how she looked. Daniel told me she was wearing a cream colored camisole with matching high cut thong. He also told me that she took it all off not long after coming to bed.

"Well I don't know exactly where I should start. I know how you men are, you've probably already talked to Brent, haven't you?" Tiffany whispered. I swallowed hard.

"It doesn't matter what I've done or who I've talked to; I asked you" Daniel said. He sounded throaty, each word carried on a thick exhale.

"Very well, you're right." Tiffany started but then there was long pause that wasn't silence. There was definitely breathing and clothes or blankets being moved around.

Daniel's baritone voice bounded through my room. Even though I was alone in the house, I scrambled to turn down the volume. Between long hums and deep moans Daniel said, "Ok, you've gotten really good at that. Can Brent now give witness to your skills?"

Tiffany replied, "He knows my skills. He's a young man. After you left, he took me one more time then again before we both fell asleep He woke me up three more times during the night. There may have been a fourth but honestly, I was too tired to fully wake up. I got up five minutes before my alarm. I grabbed my phone and called in for a vacation day. Why not, I still had plenty of days on the shelf. Anyway, after I got off the phone, I took Michael to school and called my mother. She agreed to pick him up after school and watch him for me.

When I got back home, Brent was already up. He was finishing breakfast when I walked into the kitchen.. Do you know what? He makes a good omelet." Tiffany said.

"Really? Well, he's a man of many talents." Daniel said.

"Yeah, he's a talented man." Tiffany replied between a few quiet giggles. There was a short pause. Tiffany cleared her throat and said, "I finished my omelet and cleaned the dishes. I then followed Brent into the family room. I took off all of my clothes. When I was naked and my clothes were in a neat pile on the floor I took my position in front of him. I was standing straight. I didn't move. I didn't talk. He was watching something on TV. He stuck his hand out and with two fingers waved me to the side. I got out of his way. I stood still. I stood tall. He watched a few more minutes of the TV show and then pointed to the cushion next to him. I sat on the cushion. Brent smells so good. I never took my eyes off him. He unfastened his pants and nodded toward his brown manhood. I put it in my hand. It was warm and smooth. I moved my hands up and down and watched the skin slide over the hardness. He sat back. I felt his hands caress my hair. He rubbed my back. He told me to get on the floor between his legs. I did as he asked. Brent always knew what he wanted. I caressed his manhood and carefully bathed his scrotum with my mouth. I kept quiet so he could enjoy his TV show. At some point, I don't know if it was the end of the program or not, he told me to come up onto his lap. Wonderful man, he didn't just want to have sex he wanted to please me."

"Were you pleased?" Daniel asked.

I'm sure she had to take Daniel's massive cock from her mouth to reply. "Oh yes, I was naked for the rest of the day. He kept me busy." Tiffany said. I could almost hear the wicked smile on her face.

"Well, come on, elaborate." Daniel said. Then he added, "Yeah, pump that cock. Is this what you did with Brent? Did you sit on the floor between his legs and lick his cock. Did you swallow his cum and clean him afterward? Were you a true and proper slut for him?"

"I was everything you wanted me to be. Everything I needed to be. You know I'd do anything for you. I was his slut. I sat naked beside him on the couch as we watched television and in the kitchen as he ate. I took his seed in my womb and in my mouth. I let none of it touch the floor. Do you want to hear how I pleased him? Do you want to know each whim of his I followed? Can I tell you the joy he brought me?" Tiffany said. Her voice was a hoarse, ardent whisper.

In my mind, I could see Daniel. He was sitting in her plush, burgundy wing back chair. The lights of the city reflected off the low clouds creating an unnatural aura for this wrongful, erotic delight. His dark skin drawn tight over his flexed muscles. Tiffany's pale softness a natural counterpoise to his raging masculinity. And Daniel's voice fit perfectly with this vision. His voice was low, so low it was nearly a growl. Through that menacing sound I heard him say, "Tell it all to me. Don't leave anything out. I have to hear everything."

Daniel's permission opened a gate that Tiffany's words fell through. Her voice jumped as she said, "After breakfast I stripped off my clothes and I took him in my mouth on the couch. After a short while, Brent took me. He took his time and showed me what he liked. He complimented me and told me that he was a lucky man to have a friend like you. Because you shared your beautiful, white, black cock obsessed woman with him. He said he'd never be able repay the debt he owed you. I needed to say something. He was being so kind and so worrisome about your gift for him. I knew, like you knew that I wanted him. I wanted his seed. I needed it to grow inside me. I needed his seed to grow and mark me so other men, white or black, would forever know I had made the correct choice.

So I told him. I told him that the best way to repay his debt was to give me what I needed. Sitting on the carpet with my legs folded beneath me. His dark muscular legs were on both sides of me. I looked up into his beautiful face and asked him to put a baby in me. At first he just smiled and looked away. So I gave him time. I licked his thick uncircumcised cock as I held his big life giving testicles in my small white hand. He moaned and stroked the back of my head. I looked up at his face. He licked his lips and looked into my eyes. He said he would give me everything I desired. He pulled me to my feet and he took me in his arms. He held me tighter than I'd ever been held. He sat back on the couch. I lowered myself onto his lap. His thick manhood filled me like a song that I heard and reheard all day.

On the couch, I rode him as if he were you. He pulled me down hard onto his lap and his manhood impaled me, filled me with his life. Maybe I have his child, maybe that time of submission was enough. But he is a black man. I knew he wouldn't be happy orgasming only once or twice. I knew there'd be more and there was a lot more. We had sex all over the house. After that first time on the couch, I got him something to drink and then took my rightful place next to him. He kept me close, his hands were always on me. For a while we just sat on the couch and watched TV. I worried about the programs we watched. Did he like them? Should I change the channel or put in a Blue Ray? It was silly I know, but I needed him to enjoy every second. Not a single breath could be taken in boredom because I couldn't have him thinking of anything else. He was with me, and I wanted all of him while he was here. So, I kept him engaged. I made sure the TV shows we watched would be something to his liking. I got him drinks and food. But most of all, I kept myself available.

While watching TV, it couldn't have been more than twenty minutes into a show, Brent's hand found its way to my sex. He wasn't looking at me and I wasn't looking at him but his touch and movements on my sensitive womanhood drove me crazy. My juices flowed and for a moment I worried about the leather being stained. Without taking his eyes off the TV screen Brent pushed me back and laid on top of me. He didn't kiss me, he didn't snuggle or hold me. He just spread my legs and entered me. He filled me so easily that I took him completely in the first stroke. It was good, his manhood was inside me and his breath filled my lungs. Slowly he built up the tempo of our mating. He fucked me hard. Then after a multitude of battering strokes, he filled me once again with his life. This time, I put my hands on his hard buttocks and pulled him into me. His ecstasy made him roar like a lion. I moved my arms so they were folded around him. I held him tight. We laid on the couch for a few glorious moments. When I opened my eyes, he was in profile above me. His beautiful face turned toward the television. He had a faint smile playing on his young face.

Brent pulled out of me and sat up on the couch. I knew what to do. I slid back down on the floor and took my position between his thick, black legs. I licked the juices of our sex off his still hard cock. I didn't stop till his hardness was smooth, wet and shiny. I swallowed all of the stubborn white clumps of seminal fluid. Then I cleaned his glorious testicles in the same way I had his phallus. I could taste myself on him."

There was a short pause. Tiffany continued her story but she sounded like a teenager giving away a naughty secret. She said, "You know, none of my past white lovers could have gotten me to lick their cocks clean. No, I wouldn't lick their penises after we'd had sex. The taste of myself was gross. In fact, when a man gave me oral sex, I'd not kiss him until he'd cleaned his face and brushed his teeth. That's how I was, until... well, it's all changed with black cocks."

"I'm glad you've learned a few things since meeting me and Brent. Keep it up. Black men will expect this behavior from snow bunnies like you." Daniel said

Tiffany immediately continued her story. She said, "I stayed on the floor, between his legs. I put my back against the couch. Well, that is until he reached down and pulled me up beside him. He nuzzled my breasts for a moment then put my hand on his cock. He smiled down at me. I was truly amazed. I sat there and soaked in his warmth. Of course it wasn't long before he guided my hand up and down on his cock and I leaned across his lap to love him with my mouth.

There was a long pause on the recording. Just when I began to worry that the recorder had somehow failed, Tiffany's voice came back. She was quieter, and a bit breathy as she said, "thank you for introducing Brent to me. He is a fantastic lover."

Daniel then came on the speaker. His words were measured with long pauses between each. He said, "Baby girl, you only deserve the best. After all that's what you are.... The best! Damn you can really suck black cock. My God that was good." So how did the rest of the day go and what did you two do today?"

We never left the house and we were always together. I love getting fucked in the shower. I turned on the water, got in and before I could start to lather up, Brent was behind me telling me to bend over and to get up on my toes. Then just as I thought I was going to fall, he wrapped his arm around me and lifted me up and pressed me against the wall. I never even saw him enter the shower. Since Michael was spending the night at Mom's we had all night. Even though we had been at it all day we didn't go to sleep until well past midnight. But, you know, this morning was something else entirely."

There was some ruffling sounds then Daniel said, "What do you mean different? You guys didn't fuck this morning?"

Tiffany started with a bit of indignation in her voice. "Of course we did. I snuck out of bed early so I could relieve myself before he woke up. Surprisingly, when I came back to bed I was able to get some sleep. Then he woke, I'm not sure either of us was completely awake. He pulled me to him and kissed me hard. As I woke up I realized he wasn't just kissing me, he was giving me love bites. See..."

There was a long pause. I could hear heavy breathing and more shuffling. Daniel broke the silence. He said, "Damn girl, he marked you good. You like being sucked on like that?"

Tiffany responded with a slow "well." Then, she continued with "it was the first thing I woke up to. It looks worse now than it felt. Lord, he took me. I mean he rolled over on top of me caressed my breasts and then he went down on me. God I felt like a virgin. Well, not really, neither of us was as clumsy or scared as I was at my first time."