Tiffany's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," she whispered, still trying to catch her breath. "That was amazing."

As they come down from their orgasms, Tiffany can feel John's body slowly relaxing on top of her. She keeps her eyes locked on his as she reaches down to touch where they are joined, feeling his still-throbbing member slowly softening within her. The sensation is incredible, as she feels every twitch and throb of his spent release deep inside her.

"Wow," she says breathlessly, still trying to catch her breath.

John smiles up at her, running his hands gently over her torso as he kisses her deeply. "You were amazing," he murmurs against her lips.

They lie there for a few more minutes, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Eventually, John leans up and pulls away from her, smiling down at her.

"I need to clean up," she says, reaching for a towel. "Do you want to shower together?"

John nods, getting up from the bed and following her into the bathroom. They spend the next few minutes washing each other off, the warm water running over their bodies as they stand together under the showerhead.

As they finish up, John turns to her with a mischievous grin on his face. "So, what do you want to do next?" he asks, his hands roaming over her slick skin.

Tiffany giggles, feeling a renewed excitement building inside her. "I don't know," she says, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck. "But I'm definitely up for more."