All Comments on 'Tiffany's Swing Party Ch. 01'

by jsbenk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
total waste of time

If you could write decently it might have been better. You grammar is horribe plus all the punction errors make it a nightmare to try and struggle through it..You could write childrens books ..like see dick and Jane run..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pot...kettle...black

To anon in USA: What's your problem? It didn't look so bad to me, so I ran it through Word's spell & grammar check.

Ignoring the 'fragment' comment that is such a waste of time I found ONE spelling mistake, ONE punctuation suggestion that was not a CORRECTION and there were a couple of words I didn't know. Being a UK English speaker rather than US English, I don't know if they were wrong or not. But the author wrote over 4000 words. Seems pretty good to me.

You, Anon, wrote 39 words.

There were THREE spelling mistakes, THREE punctuation errors AND you failed to capitalize a name!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are plainly NOT a writer.

JustDick2UJustDick2Uabout 19 years ago
Never mind the Anon US misogynist.

Well done Anon in Canada , for standing up for the Ms Benk, with a well proportioned put down to a US prat.

This was a well crafted story, nicely paced, with a great description of the girl on girl action. Plus the story had credibility - first timers don't automatically get into pussy licking from a dead start - so this gave the story a reality edge.

Well done Ms Benk - I want to to know what happens next so I'm off to Ch 2.

Before anyone comments 'misogynist' is the correct UK spelling - but then I expect Anon US wouldn't know a misogynist from the hole in his arse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Delicious and Authentic

Delicious story and exceptionally well written for a first submission. What a delightful surprise to read into a swinger story only to be presented with the image of two bisexual female midshipmen behind a locked door with their pants off. The setting at the Naval Academy is entirely authentic, as is the extra excitement of the consequences of discovery. I don't know whether the story actually happened, but jsbenk unquestionably wore Navy Blue.

Keep writing, and thanks for sharing the excitement. Sorry to be anon, but can't seem to get through password. MacDuke

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous