All Comments on 'Tiffany's Threesome'

by Kristuffer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some good lines

The ending was well written.

Keep up with your writing.

CG

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"Did you know that four out of ten men in committed relationships fantasize about their wife or girlfriend getting fucked by someone else?"

If ANYONE MALE OR FEMALE BELIEVES THIS FUCKING HORSESHIT STATEMENT. THEN THEY ARE MENTALLY ILL.

I couldn't give a fucking shit how this story went after this statement. I am guessing that the wimp sissy cuckold boy gets turned on and will let his whore/slut/bitch fuck anyone and anything she wants to. And she will be a cuckqueen for ever more and he will eat other peoples cum from her asshole and her wide open stetched cunt and never fuck her again.

He might as well cut his shriveled up cock and balls off and sell them on ebay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry no.

Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

wow it hard to believe that someone could be so stupid and still write but then again they say the pig is a smart animal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes,

regarding the comment about 4 out of 10 men fatasize about having their wives fuck by other men is sick and not credible. I don't know what planet they're from to believe that. I suppose the braindead and wimps would eat this shit up. Dream on creeps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RE: the other comments

That's right boys, you all hated it so much you read it and then commented. Are you all going to stay in the closet or come on out? What a bunch of dum shits in denial wasting their time reading stuff they profess to hate! Keep up the good work, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't give up

Kristuffer mate, keep at it. Take no notice of these talking dog turds. They are simply limp-wristed, microscopic denialist non-men who have nothing better to do but whimper in their puke about how they hate this or that Literotica offering. They should simply curl up and die horribly and do the world they have no right to belong to a massive favour. So go home you bunch of cretinous pseudo-males and - if you can manage to find your miserable excuses for cocks - enjoy a final toss-off over a dog-eared copy of Noddy and Big Ears before you finally exit earth and thankfully never return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

The idiot just lost his wife and is standing there like a little boy jacking off. Golly, whats not hot and manly about that, right. Ha Ha Ha!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Hot, But

Where are you taking this? I really hope we are not in for one of those "wimp" husband, "hot" stud stories where the wife throws it all over for her new lover. That is an old and over used story line, I hope you have something better and hotter for us where we still have a wife who is in love with her husband, and a husband who still has the balls to be a man and not a wimp.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Did he really have a good time?

The only thing that I can see is he likes to be humiliated by his wife. He has lost something that he may never get back and that would be the respect of his wife.

I hope that the author doesn't make the guy a total wimp and cuckold and the wife rubs his face in it.

I.M. WriterI.M. Writerover 13 years ago
Nicely done!

Well written and realistic. Let the games continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Play On

Well done. I agree let the games continue. The "Big Dog" will not surrender his new-found bone so easily. Kent will surely demand at least another rendezvous with Tiffany. He will probably want to meet her girlfriend as well. Do let the games continue.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
I dont think so,

men fantasize more about their wives with another woman ....but another dude ? unless the guy has a very gay side , I dont think so . If your a normal man , the whole idea is rather sick . Everybody I know male or female draws the line at anybody from the outside entering their married sex life .

Flirt ? if it floats your boat . Fantasize ? everybody does , but some should stay in the corner of your mind . Uno starro for the cuck storrio . * sign pointing to group sex category ----------------------------------->

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ooopps!

Rated this a 5 and meant 1! Fucked up cuck story. When she goes of with the new guy, he deserves to be alone. Dumb shit husband. Sorry I even wasted my time . Want the last 10 minutes of my life back!!!!

FUCK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Author wrote: "four out of ten men in committed relationships fantasize about their wife or girlfriend getting fucked by someone else?"

Comically wrong.

0 out of 10 in committed relationships want that.

But 10 out of 10 slimebag, spineless worms do.

The dialog is so cheap, so juvenile, so trailer park that, by itself, makes this shit of a story a complete turnoff. Author has probably never met a high class woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous