TIG OLE' BITTIES 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time seemed to freeze as she sat there in abject shock staring me in the face gradually returning as her chin dipped to my fist running up and down my thickening shaft. Her nostrils flared as she started breathing through her mouth in huffs.

I knew I had her transfixed when her gaze didn't return to my face. It must have been a while since my uncle hooked up with his road girlfriend. Ms. Minnie wasn't in the know as far as I was concerned about his marital status. She was burning a hole in my uncircumcised vein covered thickness.

"Well, guess you don't want none, huh Ms. Minnie?" I righted myself pretending to put my cock away half turning toward the open bedroom door.

"NOW NOW BOY!! DON'T GET MANNISH WITH ME NOW!!" She yelled in almost baritone tone fashion damn near creating a sonic boom in the tight confines of her bedroom. I turned back fishing out my penis letting it flop and bob freely before her eyes.

"You want some?"

"Well uhm, just stick it in for a minute or two, alright?" Ms. Minnie answered sheepishly embarrassing herself.

"Okay ma'am, I'll give you a couple of strokes."

"Okay." Ms. Minnie answered absentmindedly following my disembodied penis as I walked to the foot of her bed smiling. She pulled the sheet up over her nose leaving her eyes visible looking like an oversized ninja.

I smiled at her like some waiter making a show of losing my sweat pants followed by my socks one after the other until I was nude from the waist down. Comedically, her feet were covered in dingy looking ankle socks with ball tassels at the heels.

"HEY BOY WHAT, WHAT?!!!" Ms. Minnie shrieked as I grabbed her ankles like handlebars yanking her down into the middle of the mattress.

I kept up the show business spreading her legs apart finding that she was surprising able to assume the position of a wishbone allowing me easy access.

"Relax."

I pinched into her drenched undies pulling the tight garment to the side exposing what had to be the fattest pussy I'd ever seen. It was literally the shape of a horseshoe but even so, the pussy lips were wedged together.

"GUT!! GAAAAWWWDDD!!! OH!!! OH SHIT!!! BOY!! GUT!! HEY NOW YOU DOING TOO!! TOO MUCH!!"

My cock hit her like a piston thumping the back of her tunnel as I went Nascar fast earning a deluge of white foamy discharge coating my rod as she yelled like she'd been hit in a drive by. I had to admit Ms. Minnie had a nice narrow cunt that squeezed the shit out of my tumescence.

The wet slaps of my pelvis slamming into her cunt were loud enough to be heard outside her bedroom. Ms. Minnie tossed the sheet aside covering her mouth with both hands moaning and whining utterly enraptured. I guess it had been awhile since she had some action.

"AHM AH FEELING IT IN MA GUTS BOY!! YOUR THANG IS FILLING UP THE TANK!! FILLING ME UP!! OH MY GAAAWDDD BOY!! GETTING IN MY BABY OVEN!! OH MY GAWD!! SHIT!! FUCK!!! GUT!! GUT!! OH MY WORD!!"

I was actually a little nervous because she did sound like a much older woman. Luckily the next house over was well out of earshot a good thirty feet away and fenced off by its racist owners. Ms. Minnie's home faced the far part of his yard so we were pretty much going to remain undisturbed.

She was making me laugh because she kept calling out the lord while I was playfully toying with her. By this time her pussy was so slick with froth and wetness, there was barely any friction. Minnie was hiding her face with a pillow avoiding my face.

"SHIT!! SHIT!! AAAAHHH SHIT BOY!!! YOU ALL IN MY STOMACH!! OH MY GAWD BOY!!" I planted my foot on top of the mattress above her left thigh crouching over Minnie with both palms flattened next on either side of her floppy tits.

From this position, I started pounding the stuffing out of Ms. Minnie making her squirt and froth up until a puddle formed under her butt making this big stain on the sheet. I literally let my body weight become a factor thumping out her tunnel. It felt like I was resizing her narrow cunt because there was just no friction whatsoever.

I snatched the pillow away from Ms. Minnie's face tossing it on the floor.

Uncovered, her face was shiny with perspiration mouth still hung open like it never closed. I made sure she was watching me intently quickly popping my hips into her destroyed snatch earning some funny ass sound that reminded me of a turkey. I righted myself leaving her steaming snatch gaped.

"Okay Ms. Minnie, you good?" I stood at her feet surveying the carnage.

"HUH WHAT?!!" She sounded surprised, eyes fluttering looking up at my innocent face as I began stuffing my still erect prick away.

"That was a good couple of strokes, right? I'm gonna go watch some tv ma'am, good night." I picked up the universal remote with the intent of obviously leaving her hanging as Ms. Minnie covered her battered muff with a hand wide eyed.

"HEY NOW, WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!!" She was definitely hooked making a play for the hand holding the remote but I was too fast holding it out of her reach.

"What, I did you for a few minutes, so we're straight, right?"

"WHUH, WHUH WAIT A MINUTE, YOU AIN'T EXACTLY FINISHED HERE BOY!!!" The panic in her voice was evident as I loitered just out of her reach.

"What do you mean Ms. Minnie?"

"WE GOT SOMETHIN GOING DOWN RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!! I AIN'T EXACTLY FINISHED UP RIGHT HERE!!"

"What that got to do with me?"

"Well, don't you wanna feel good with me boy?"

"Uh, well I figured I'd get that bottle of olive oil and just jerk off my thang Ms. Minnie." I imitated her thick southern accent obviously trolling the middle aged woman.

"WHAT?!!"

"Yeah, you told me I could use it when I'm in need, remember?"

"WUH WELL, I'LL HELP YOU OUT WITH THAT ROBERT!!" She blurted out surprising me with the correct pronunciation of my given birth name.

"Are you sure, I'm pretty horny ma'am?"

"THAT'S A-OKAY ROBERT!! YOU JUST COME ON AND GET TO FILLING UP MY STOMACH LIKE YOU WAS DOING ALL NICE LIKE!! YOU KIN DO IT AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE TO AND I WON'T BE SAYING A THANG!! COME ON HERE BOY!!"

"Well, you sure you ain't gonna mind taking care of me until I'm satisfied Ms. Minnie?"

"Shucks no, now you just get yo'self on down here and stick your thang inside this here oven!! We kin do it as much as you like boy, just hurry it up!! I'm in terrifying need Robert!!"

"Uhm, you ain't trying to have a baby with me or nothing, are you Ms. Minnie?" I just had to go there.

"Heck no, I got me one of them there birth control patches right here on my arm!!" She sounded indignant pointing towards the band-aid like patch on her arm. It stuck out like a sore thumb because of her complexion.

"Well, can I see your big ass titties, too ma'am?" I asked further feigning a sexual innocence long since gone after my second year of high school.

"AW SHUCKS BOY, HERE YOU GO; NOW LETS GET TO IT!!" The bed shook and creaked loudly under her weight as Ms. Minnie snatched that pea green tube top up into her armpits.

Her tits which were positively colossal flopped out pooling across her torso with a watery jiggle, even cradling the underside of her chin. The sight of these mattress like boobs was, simply freakish.

"Oh my gawd." I mimicked what was becoming Ms. Minnie's signature line losing my sweat pants.

"Yeah now come on down here and stick me boy!" The country hick mature was positively whacking her thighs together in anticipation. I got on my knees on the edge of the mattress next to her head.

"Here take care of this for me Ms. Minnie."

Before she could react I gagged her unceremoniously with my cock tentively working her mouth in poking fashion intermittently doing the harmonica thing along her plump lips.

Every bit of adult authority was out the window never to return as Ms. Minnie went audible with some inspired sloppy top with copious amounts of spit mixed with my excessive precum. I momentarily forget about her gargantuan tits on all fours over her head fucking her mouth like a surrogate vagina. Her audible choking, gagging and wet coughing prompted me to mount her deep.

"OH!! OH!! OH!! AH SHIT!! YOU GETTING IT BOY!! YOU TAKING IT FOR YO'SELF!! POKE THAT KAT!! POKE IT UP IN MY STOMACH!! AW SHUCKS!! YOU HITTING MY SPOT JUST RIGHT!! AW!! AW!! FUCK!! AW!! OH MY GAWD BOY!!"

I grabbed Ms. Minnie's wrists folding her arms against the outside of her mammoth watery tits wedging them into twin mountains of chocolate pudding. I flopped out on top of the forty something burying my face in her tits blinding myself with them as I reamed out her box in dramatic fashion.

Her slick creaminess downstairs was incredible with a loud audible stickiness. Her nap covered puss felt good grinding against the base of my cock. I made damn sure she felt every inward thrust at the base of her spine. Ms. Minnie was definitely enjoying herself.

Normally I might have taken her from the back, but despite her monster tits and slick narrow pussy made missionary an absolute must. I found one of her large thick rubbery nipples floating in the middle of a tit taking it into my mouth sucking hard. Ms. Minnie yowled and would've palmed the back of my head if her arms weren't occupied mashing her boobs around my face.

My hearing was actually muffled by her tits as I added a roll of the hips rubbing her inner grooves with my prick. Ms. Minnie was happily being taken to pound town doing her mediocre best to buck and pop her hips on my invading spear.

"THERE!! THERE BOY!! YOU GOT IT JUST RIGHT THERE ON THAT SPOT!! KEEP POKING IT BOY!!! I NEEDS IT BAD!! UN!! UN!! AW!! AW SHIT BOY!! YOU GOT ME CRYING ON THE DICK BOY!! AW SHIT!! UN!! EW WE!! OH MY GAWD ITS HITTING THAT GOOD GOOD SPOT RIGHT PERFECT!! YOU AH CHURNING UP MY STOMACH!! OH MY GAWD!!!"

Ms. Minnie's hick encouragement struck me funny as I blew a raspberry into her cleavage busting up at her hilarious narration of my sexual prowess.

I stifled myself by stuffing my gullet full of tit flesh including both nipples. She went a few octaves higher running the gambit from falsetto to these masculinized grunts of abject pleasure. Bursts of her essence had my member and inner thighs undated with wetness while I never relented keeping a continual pile driving pressure on her virtue.

Out of the blue something snapped inside as Ms. Minnie's arms fell at her sides inadvertently releasing my captured head. I took these big open gasps of life giving air as she went into a body wide convulsion orgasming wildly. This mature hick's face was in ugly cry mode along with a guttural scream as she actually clamped down on my prick leaving a little stuck outside bouncing her butt on the mattress like a trampoline.

The wrenching feeling of her munching cunt was indescribably pleasurable obliging me to ride it out until she was calmed. Ms. Minnie grabbed handfuls of her sheet and bedding bucking like a madwoman.

It took a good five minutes or more for her to be stilled gradually easing up on my endowment.

Throughout it all, I was playfully bouncing and jiggling her monster sized mams using my hands and forearms. All of the energy seemed to leave Ms. Minnie planted on that soaked mattress like she was making a snow angel. This older woman had gone full starfish leaving me with an unsatisfied cock, still embedded.

"Uhm, was it good for you Ms. Minnie?"

"Ew yeah boy, you done give me exactly what I been needing for a long while Robert baby!! You kin come up in my bed anytime you want and get yourself some hot pie; you got yourself one of them there hall passes to this pussy!"

"Well if it's okay; can I cum now Ms. Minnie?" She'd picked up some napkins that were on an exposed part of her mattress wiping her sweaty brow before fanning herself with the damp papers. Her eyes bucked at my question.

"OH YEAH BABY!! COME ON AND GET YOURS!!" She shifted on the mattress which looked like a battlefield at this point.

She was surprised when I mounted her belly letting my member rest there. The lower half of her pendulous breasts covered my crown as I took in the scenery then dismounted again.

"WHAT'S WRONG NOW?!!"

"Something's missing, don't move." I ran to the kitchen retrieving that aforementioned liter of olive oil from the cabinet over the sink.

Ms. Minnie squawked a bit when I turned the bottle's nozzle in her direction oiling up her humongous floppy knockers. She calmed a bit as I knelt at her side rubbing and massaging her tits making them shine even going so far as to rub her belly until it matched.

I rewarded her for being relatively silent by rubbing her horseshoe shaped cunt poking a few fingers inside while teasing her clit with my thumb. Her chubby fist encircled my thick shaft after she rubbed her palm on her belly stroking slow and methodically.

"You wanna fuck my titties, don't you baby?" She cooed breezily as I continued massaging, groping, and squeezing her breasts with random nipple play.

Those rubbery looking buds were puffed up along with the surrounding flesh which appeared excessively wrinkly. I didn't deny myself a taste or two as she jerked and tugged on my member.

"Do you like it, uhm, you ever got titty fucked before ma'am?"

"Oh yeah lots of times, especially by your uncle boy; but the thrill is gone cause men be complaining about my loose old lady titties saying I can't get'em tight enough around they thang and all. The rest like getting me horse from the back, you know I got me a big butt and everything. "

Her hand was really worked me over casually using the palm to tease my reddish looking crown. It felt so good I almost considered letting her finish the job.

"I'm gonna get some of that ass too."

"Yeah boy; that what you thinking about doing, huh?"

"Yup, but first I'm gonna fuck these big ass titties until I bust a nut all over them." I replied grabbing handfuls of tit flesh that included her erect nips. I could feel both of them pressing into my palms.

"You know, that's a lotta titty for one man; think you up to it?"

"You're about to find out ma'am."

I straddled her belly right in the middle in this squat that left the whole of my manhood resting there with my crown pointed towards her head. From this vantage point, Ms. Minnie's breasts were similar in size to two bed pillows just a bit narrower flattened out against her body. I understood the complaints about their lack of thickness discovering a new sensation.

I liked the feel of her fat sloping belly on the underside of my member and balls. I rubbed my package into it feeling an engulfing warmth from the unconventional frottage. Ms. Minnie used her hands gathering up her watery boobs pushing them together. A few times they slipped through her thin fingers only to be gathered up again and again. She half settled playfully rolling her nipples between two fingers.

"Hey boy you gonna fuck my tits or rub your thang on my belly?"

"Feel good Ms. Minnie; maybe I'll do both then fuck the shit out of you some more. What do you think about that shit, huh?"

"I'm a thinking you gonna be doing a whole lot of fucking round here until your uncle get his self back over here. You can fuck anything you want with that big ass dick in this house; now fuck my titties. You got me all wet again."

I tapped her right tit beating my crown on the nipple picking up the breast slipping my member under it for the sensation, then followed up alternating. I went with both of her tits handling them at the bottom with some effort still grinding the underside of my business on her belly.

Ms. Minnie grabbed the outsides of her tits pushing them together fighting their semi-flapjack nature. I followed her movement letting the upper halve of my cock disappear between the lower portion. My hips were sawing and rowing as I straddled her abdomen inching forward.

"Come on up a little, my stomach starting to hurt with all your weight boy."

"Okay ma'am."

I went with it fully committed moving forward like I was on a water slide until my inner thighs were cushioned with her breast meat. Ms. Minnie's bottom lip disappeared from view as I luxuriated in the humid, greasy feel of her massive offerings.

She continually struggled to keep her boobs mashed together fingers sliding everywhere while I pushed into their outsides finding them somewhat gelatinous on the whole. Ms. Minnie compensated folding her arms allowing her top shelf spirits to rest atop her crossed forearms.

I was obliged to lean forward until my head touched the wall where her headboard should've been giving her boobs some really deep riding long strokes. My balls and butt were grinding on the upper swell of her belly as I shifted my weight to both knees fucking her floppy tits.

Ms. Minnie remained silent breathing hard with the occasional grunt. The excessive softness was unfortunately a takeaway in this missionary type position. My thighs and her forearms were completely hidden from view as I rode her breastbone taking in the glistening visual picking up speed in time with those mounting grunts.

Ms. Minnie didn't look pleased to have a whole man using her like those coin operated pony rides you usually saw outside grocery stores. Honestly I was getting more out of the friction straddling her, than her boobs.

I had an epiphany.

"Gimme some mouth!" I gasped raising up off her belly assuming a quadrupedal posture directly over her face.

My sudden movement caused Ms. Minnie's floppy tits to shift upwards cradling both sides of her face in this obscene display. From my vantage point it looked like she had these giant sized mouse ears as I plunged downward into her gullet.

Essentially I ended up squatting on her face bucking my hips fucking her mouth from above. To her middle aged credit, Ms. Minnie took it like a champ for a good twenty minutes sucking as hard as she could manage.

That extra bit of suction turned out to be the difference maker offset the innate disappointment of her monstrous 42NN-cups. She had this sort of oval shaped head all natural hair short as mine which made her look kind of like a "stud" but the rest of her supersized proportions was all woman on overdrive.

Her inverted cheeks didn't let up as I figured she was trying to get me over the ledge because she didn't want me planting my butt back on her stomach. It was a smart gambit as my inner thighs seized up something fierce.

"AW FUCK MINNIE PUSH THEM BIG ASS TITTIES TOGETHER REAL HARD!! JUST KEEP THEM TOGETHER I'M GONNA CUM SO BAD!! AW SHIT!! FUCK MIZ MINNIE YOU BOUT TO MAKE ME BUST A BIG ASS NUT IN THEM TITTIES MA'AM!!"

It seemed she'd been waiting for some sort of verbal cue immediately releasing my throbbing cock with an audible pop of her big juicy lips.

A frothy web of saliva ran off my cock ending up slathering her from nose to chin. Ms. Minnie pushed her tits together harder than before creating these twin conical mountains topped with her engorged nips. My prick slid inside the velvety confines of her cleavage right between those nipples.

"AW SHIT I'M CUMMING BITCH!! AWN!! AW!! FUCK MINNIE!! DAMN I'M BLOWING A LOAD IN YOUR SHIT!! THESE SOME GOOD ASS TITTIES MA'AM!! AW DAMN IT'S SO MOTHERFUCKING!! UN!! UN!! OH MY GAWD MINNIE MA'AM!!"

It was my turn to speak tongues as I unloaded several gooey ropes vertically deep down into her wedged together mams seeing stars.

A pool of creamy cock icing was already pooling at the base of her stubby neck, a truly earned pearl necklace. She unexpectedly let her tits flop down regaining their initial floppy elephant wing look partially resting in her pits, breathing hard.

This turned out to be a miscalculation as several ropes of enriched ejaculate hit my host square in the face.

Ms. Minnie cried out in shock getting enough of my spunk in her mouth to make the big woman cough profusely. I stood over her with my palms flatted on the wall above her head staring down at the mess I'd made of her face, internally amused.