TIG OLE' BITTIES 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about that." I said unconvincingly as she coughed up some of my jizz, eyes shut tightly thumping her own chest between her monster tits.

"GET ON DOWN OFFA THIS BED!! YOU DONE GOT ME GOOD UP IN THE MOUTH AND EVERYTHING BOY!!" I hopped down beside the bed feeling the rush of post coital bliss while she turned her sizable back to me still coughing and thumping her chest.

After a few seconds of this I got worried about her health kneeling on the bed patting her back until she calmed herself hocking a loogie on the sheet to clear her throat. I turned up my nose at that display of primitive femininity as Ms. Minnie came to rest against my bended knee. She snatched up some remaining napkins wiping her soiled face still laying on her side against me.

"Damn you was right backed up there boy; been a while huh?"

"I fucked somebody yesterday." Ms. Minnie raised a brow.

"Is that right huh, Robert boy; you be careful down here with these loose butt girls. They ain't doing nothing but trying to get knocked up to get a free ticket out of town or some free child support money, you hear?" I admitted to myself internally that her advice was likely motivated by my sexual performance.

"Well I ain't gotta worry about that if you help me out, right?"

"Ain't you something boy! After all that good dick you just gave me, I think you might have to come on up in this here bedroom with me. Damn you cleaned me out real good Robert; and you can come on in and help yourself anytime you want!"

She was still dabbing at her face with the napkins as I glanced down noticing her panties were actually some kind of thong in the back tied off in a neat little pink bow right over the crack of her butt.

"So that's how you do it." I commented.

"Do what?"

"I was trying to figure out how you squeeze all this ass into some little kiddie panties like the ones you're wearing." Ms. Minnie chortled realizing what I was talking about.

"When you big as me, everything gotta be easy or it ain't worth a doing."

"Took the words right out of my mouth." I was palming a cheek finding that it was more wide and blocky than curved.

"What you doing back there boy?"

"Just looking, think you might be able to get on your hands and knees so that I can see what it looks like dead on Ms. Minnie?"

"I don't know what more you wanna see right there cause its plain as the nose on your face. I like wearing these pretty little panties cause they look nice for the fellas and they cheap down at that there dollar store. Hold on a minute while I get myself right up so you kin have your look boy."

Ms. Minnie grunted and strained moving onto all fours with considerable effort presenting her massive derriere to my discerning face. Just as suspected, her butt was hella wide and flat in this position with her openings on full display.

The crotch of her panties remained pulled to the side exposing her slit fully. It looked like an oversized taco with some enticing visible folds.

I almost felt guilty.

"NAH NAH BOY!! WHAT YOU DOING?!! YOU HITTING MY SPOT AGAIN?!! AW SHIT AW FUCK!!! OH MY GAWD!!"

From my point of view she'd already given me permission to clap her cheeks and that was just what I was gonna do; with extreme prejudice. Ms. Minnie's messy, unkempt bedroom was filled with grunts, groans, and the occasional religious themed encouragements as I rode her from one end of her unmade bed to the other.

Her blocky widened ass was an absolute joy to beat up with my renewed vigor. Ms. Minnie was sobbing out loud amid the audible slaps of my pelvis against her rump echoing off the walls. I was gonna mess her up tonight and anytime I wanted for the rest of my stay.

******************************************

"Ah shit, man I feel trashed."

I awoke the following morning laying on the edge of Ms. Minnie's bed at a diagonal angle in my birthday suit. The sunlight filtering in from her sole window was playing directly on my eyes prompting me to shield them with my forearm.

Even though I'd fucked my host well into the night passing out right before dawn, I had morning wood. Ms. Minnie was passed out before me on her back while I was still hitting it proper. Now, she was nowhere to be seen as I glanced over noticing her bedroom door shut.

In the daylight her boudoir seemed even more messy and unkempt making me facepalm. She'd unintentionally goaded me into beating her back out initially, but I ended up not minding the hookup once Ms. Minnie was put down. My mind drifted to the huge tits that offset her chubby figure figuring they were best taken upright. I intended to put that theory to use but knew seeing her would be awkward.

"This is another fine mess you got me into." I mumbled to my id as I sat up on the edge of the bed looking around hearing a rooster's call somewhere off in the distance. I found my shorts pulling them on but remaining shirtless.

"Well, let's get this show on the road."

The bedroom door was somewhat crooked necessitating me to sort of lift up on the knob to open it. The moment I opened the door I was serenaded by strains of "YOU and I" by Black Ivory wafting somewhat softly through the house making me cringe knowing I was the cause.

My nostrils were undated with the fresh smells of breakfast being prepared. Ms. Minnie was in the kitchen at the end of the short corridor.

"Uhm, okay." I shrugged going into the adjacent bathroom to wash up and relieve myself.

Minutes later I discovered Ms. Minnie in the kitchen toiling over a hot stove preparing a full breakfast wearing a wig of shoulder length brunette hair and an 2XL plain white tee. I was standing behind her and couldn't tell whether or not she was even wearing panties.

"Morning." I greeted her with a yawn getting a gregarious smile as she looked back at me while cooking.

"I'm surprised you up so quick boy; I was gonna bring you this here breakfast in bed." She was actually wearing some makeup, plush lips covered in dark burgundy lipstick.

"Aw you don't have to do that Ms. Minnie but thank you." I took a seat at the table taking in the view of her huge unfettered blocky looking derriere.

"Of course I gotta do stuff like that for you, especially after you done tuned me up something fierce all last night."

A stacked plate was place in front of me full of eggs, a small stack of bacon, honey grits and some chocolate chip flapjacks. Ms. Minnie even set my place with silverware and a large plastic tumbler of orange juice standing by my side with a hand on the back of my chair.

"You uhm, helped me out too ma'am." Ms. Minnie chortled and seemed overly demure like some fawning high school girl. I was worried my uncle would have a gunfight on his hands to reclaim me when he returned.

"We done helped each other out and I am a hoping we kin do a lot more of that helping later, if you don't mind it none boy. I ain't slept so good in six months and you got me feeling righteous this morning."

Definitely fawning.

Ms. Minnie remained at my side wholly invested in watching me as I ate refilling my cup when it got too low. I was starting to worry when she took a hand towel wiping my mouth as I finished up. My eyes returned again and again to the hem of that white tee until curiosity got the better of me. I lifted it up finding a shaved muff staring me in the face as the smell of body wash and perfume filled my nostrils.

"Oh now you being mannish already boy?"

"You shaved; I'm flattered."

"Ain't that what you young fellas like these days, huh?"

"I don't mind it; what else are you gonna do for me Ms. Minnie?" My hand was flat against her bare butt casually rubbing it as she giggled in girlish fashion. It looked like I'd buck broken the formerly sullen, bitchy mature over the course of the night.

"Anything you want." She replied taking my empty plate giving my cheek a pinch.

"Alright then, bring me that olive oil."

"HUH?!!" She looked back one brow raised, both eyes saucer wide almost making me laugh in her face.

"Bring me that bottle over here to the couch."

I got up stepping out of my shorts walking over in full view of Ms. Minnie slowly losing shirt giving her a show. I dropped it in the middle of the floor planting my naked butt on her couch as she watched incredulously. My morning wood was sticking straight up in the air like a flag pole.

"WHAT, OH MY GAWD BOY!! WHATS THAT YOU DOING THERE?!" I wondered if she realized one hand was covering her bare muff. Her nipples were already hardened visibly poking her extra-large t-shirt.

"Come on Ms. Minnie, I wanna tune you up some more. I wanna bust up in your big ass titties some more and then I'm gonna fuck you so hard doggy style right here on this fucking couch."

I was testing out my new alpha-male status wanting to see what she would do. Ms. Minnie opened the cabinet removing the bottle as instructed, then turned leaning against the kitchen counter favoring it in both hands staring at me obviously trying to stifle a grin.

"Say now boy, you wanna do it out here?"

"Yeah you look so sexy, come over here and suck me off; then I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you Ms. Minnie."

Fucking this formerly ornery busty mature had been a godsend after the frustration of my initial hookup with Niecy. I wanted to beat Ms. Minnie's back out until I wasn't thinking about that aborted hookup anymore.

Although she was a big woman, most of it was her torso which was made to hold the monstrously pendulous tits she'd been blessed with. I was gonna take full advantage of the situation. I thought about what could've been an aborted hookup with Deana if we weren't interrupted. Ms. Minnie walked over pigeon-toed on bare feet looking at my face.

The bottle of olive oil landed in my lap.

I was surprised when she got down on her knees a foot away from me then went forward on all fours. Her breasts were touching the floor held in check by her tee as this "thirtysomething" crawled between my spread inner thighs. She took almost all of me leaving just a bit above the base sucking as hard as she could making me yelp in excitement.

Ms. Minnie started giving me some excellent neck no hands involved, slow and sensual making this sort of slurping humming sound. I liked her technique feeling these pulses all over whenever she would suck hard enough that her cheeks inverted. My hands remained at my sides, but my palms were sweaty.

"Oh yeah keep doing that shit, I'm gonna fuck you real good today Minnie."

This seemed to encourage her enough that she laboriously forced herself to completely engulf my endowment with her plush lips in my pubes nuzzling my balls.

Ms. Minnie held it there for what seemed like an eternity until she half coughed up my cock going into a retching fit for a few seconds. A deluge of frothy white saliva was running down my shaft and this cougar wasted no time handling my with her right ham sized fist lapping up the excess.

I was making all sorts of faces under her watch and this was motivating her to no end.

The wet syrupy slurps became louder and nastier as Ms. Minnie used her fist jacking me towards her pumping lips. She was making my legs tremble and shake uncontrollably working me hard. My compromised moans intermingled with her audible suction filled the main room of the house.

"Damn bitch, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you all day; I wanna cum up in your mouth!" Not one to displease, Ms. Minnie added her other hand cupping and squeezing the underside of my package.

I'm not ashamed to admit she had me damn near speaking tongues as hers swirled around my shaft hidden behind those big ass lips. She took this loud deep intake of air burying her face in my crotch holding it again as long as she could manage.

This time however, Ms. Minnie went at a brisk clip wildly sucking and bobbing her head in my lap almost headbutting my crotch. She broke contact with an audible gurgle of fluids inching closer before letting the excess drool run down my shaft. Ms. Minnie buried my prick again, but I couldn't take it anymore suddenly humping up into her mouth.

Both of her hands were framing the base of my cock.

"MIN-MIN-MINNIE, OH SHIT!!" I lost it grabbing the top of her head like a basketball shoving my cock into her mouth seriously fucking it.

It started off as light theatrics on my part, but she got the truth out of me with her plump lips. Bubbly froth began to appear at the seal provided by her lips further lathering up my pubic hair like shampoo. I could feel the head of my prick thumping the inside of her cheek getting some serious depth. Ms. Minnie took it like a champ throughout as I gave up everything.

"AW FUCK!! AW SHIT!! UN MINNIE!! UN, AH SHIT MINNIE!! SUCK THAT SHIT!!" My other hand was handling the underside of her chin almost wrenching her head at a dangerous angle.

My vision started to blur while those gurgling slurping sounds got loud enough to blot out everything. Her cheeks were vacuumed inward through the entire ordeal as I blasted rope after rope deep in her gullet. This supersize mature added a scintillating twist of the lips as I fully crested before releasing my member with an audible pop. She watched me squirm about post coitus.

"Like that boy?"

"Motherfucker, I loved it bitch; look at my dick Ms. Minnie! Look how hard it still is right after you just got through sucking the fuck out of it baby!! I'm sorry, but I'm gonna try to get your ass pregnant today!!"

It was total bullshit, but Ms. Minnie was a true head queen bar none.

She looked wholly pleased with herself kneeling upright between my thighs genuinely smiling. My chest was heaving as she took in her handiwork running a hand over my pecs and defined abs, eventually handling my cock. I flinched still super sensitive as she lightly played with it. Her soft palm and fingers stroked me further getting these tiny micro reactions as I involuntarily twitched from her touch.

"Show me those titties."

Ms. Minnie didn't hesitate pulling her shirt up folding the tee behind her neck letting it all literally hang out for my viewing pleasure.

Her monstrous semi-full breasts were even more impressive in broad daylight. She cupped them from the outside pushing them together creating a now familiar mountain of cleavage, then jiggled them collectively and individually grinning at me. Ms. Minnie seemed to find her mams humorous letting them flop loosely over her sloping belly handling my endowment with her right hand.

Ms. Minnie picked up the olive oil popping the cap squirting a stream onto my cock, recapping it with one hand dropping it to the floor.

She began methodically massaging my whole package making me even harder still grinning. Revealing a more playful side now that her feminine side had been unlocked, Ms. Minnie gave me two powerful strokes that were accompanied by the greasy sound of her fingers sliding along my meat. The head of my cock was tapped against each of her boobs with attention paid to the thick, rubbery nipples.

She surprised me by alternating this sensation rubbing the underside of my dick on the upper sloping portion of her belly.

Her hands gathered her watery boobs together with my member hidden behind her interlocked fingers. Ms. Minnie knew how to get a reaction out of me stroking my shaft coupled with her mature mams intensely. I could feel myself getting even harder than I was before realizing she wasn't talking at all.

She was intent on pleasing me releasing my prick only to interlock her fingers over it pressed into her belly. Ms. Minnie worked her torso vertically giving me what could only be described as a belly job for lack of better terminology. She leaned forward allowing her floppers to obscure her actions watching my facial reactions for any further cues, but I'd had enough.

"FUCK, GET UP HERE AND RIDE ME BITCH!!" This seemed to be what Ms. Minnie was waiting for as she ponderously climbed atop me with a foot on the couch beside my left thigh using her opposite hand against the wall to steady herself.

This was no small woman by any means making it seem as if a humanoid planet was hovering dangerously over my junk. Her right hand was spreading her cunt apart revealing a rich pinkness inside that piqued my curiosity.

I reached up using my thumb to keep one side of her lower lips open as Minnie "landed" in my lap carefully impaling herself. The rest of her imposing body landed as gently as possible in my lap leaving her knees resting on either side of me. Her weight was an immediate factor, but not in the way you would expect.

My cock down to the extreme base was completely trapped inside her narrow cunt with nowhere to go. It felt like I was trapped under a mountain unable to see anything other than Ms. Minnie's humongous tits and the upper half of her tummy glistening with olive oil.

I don't know if it was voluntary or not, but she was tensing up squeezing my package and it felt akin to someone taking your blood pressure. Now it was up to my host to please herself however she chose and I was cool with that. From my vantage point considering her size, I was able to wrap my arms around her sides finding the thick, blocky upper swell of her buttocks.

The expression on her face suggested Ms. Minnie thought I might tap out.

"RIDE IT!!" I brought my hand down on her left cheek in a resoundingly loud slap that sounded like the blow from a whip.

"Okay boy." She was still smiling.

The reason for her mirth became immediately apparent as she bucked her hips slamming into everything from my chest to my pelvis with the force of a freight train. I gasped from the impact feeling a sharp snapping sensation at the base of my member.

Ms. Minnie ground into me again taking my prick in the opposite direction away from my body, then sharply bucked returning like a great white. The intense squeezing pressure was incredible along with the rowing motion only impeded by her girth.

I was gradually being rode like a prize stallion as Ms. Minnie started to feel it. This was the economy sized version of cowgirl style sex as she did her darndest to push me through wall into her bedroom. The only option left to me was to ride it out as she got what she wanted fully in control.

My endowment was more than enough to fill her completely being wrenched and gnawed making me cry out smacking away at her cemented butt cheeks eventually clawing into them wholesale.

Ms. Minnie grabbed my wrists bringing my hands forward to her tits wanting them mauled.

Ms. Minnie yowled in sensual distress and I filled my hands with her rubbery tit flesh groping using my thumbs over her nipples. This seemed futile, so I focused on pinching and rolling her nipples.

Her cunt seemed to puff up bearing down on my shaft until my eyes went watery mouth hanging open. Both of us were drenched in perspiration in this early morning hour with the rising humidity destined to become a factor soon.

Ms. Minnie stopped sawing and rowing her cunt against my crotch pressing her hand on her sternum.

I cupped her breasts again from the outside pressing a nipple against her lips. She took it with a slurp wantonly sucking while I helped myself to the other. Ms. Minnie pressed both of her nipples into my mouth moaning as I nursed. She was breathing heavily almost gassed fanning herself with a free hand while I nipped and nibbled to my heart's content.

Ms. Minnie took agency of her rather elongated breasts handling them from the bottom feeding me. I was suddenly taken by surprise when she mashed those big black titties into my face enveloping it in her velvety embrace. She parted her cleavage allowing life giving air to rush into my lungs, then clapped them on either side of my face again.

She started doing this over and over again beginning to pop her hips despite her limited range of motion getting it in with style and flair. I wondered if she'd ever been smaller and how she might've looked with her huge knockers, then oddly wondered how she got it on with my uncle.