TIG OLE' BITTIES 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them weren't the smallest of people as I tired of being pinned to the couch. I grabbed both of her sides trying to roll Ms. Minnie off, but she was too far gone bucking into me with aplomb. I found an even more off the cuff way of getting her to dismount my sliding my hands into her armpits tickling the big woman profusely.

"AW BOY!! AW SHIT NOW!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!!" Ms. Minnie went over like a ton of bricks luckily not taking my penis with her as she tumbled onto her side allowing me freedom of motion.

"OH NO YOU DON'T, COME HERE!!"

More physical comedy followed as we got into an impromptu wrestling match with me continuing the tickling assault on her pits eventually locking my arms around her abdomen. Ms. Minnie guffawed and coughed sort of playfully fighting back until I managed to mount her from behind driving my cock in to the hilt with this loud wet smack.

Ms. Minnie spread her legs wider almost instinctively helping me get more leverage on my back shots even though it wasn't necessary. This dark mature's butt was a wide as my chest, maybe a bit wider but kind of flat in the back. I mean she had a rounded upper swell to her buttocks, but it went flat in a straight line curving into a pronounced undercuff informed by a straight line along the top of her thighs.

This meant her cunt was right there in my face along with a backdoor entrance that looked inviting as well. I wanted to give it to her hard but made the mistake of grabbing her hair which promptly came away in my hand. It was a wig, but Ms. Minnie could've cared less about it.

I settled for hooking my fingers over her shoulders from the back driving myself deep into her belly. Robbed of her advantage, Ms. Minnie became a stationary target as I began beating her back out like a man possessed. I have to admit enjoying the semi-flatness of her cheeks in this position because there was no pushback whatsoever.

I was cracking her ass getting all manners of moans, distressed whimpers, and overt bellowing from my accommodating host Ms. Minnie. Her exposed head crashed into the couch cushions, arms laying weakly at her sides taking everything given.

I stopped out of nowhere pulling out waiting until she managed to look over her shoulder at me.

"Get up on this couch and lay on your back." She didn't say anything waving me off with a few muted nods of her head, mouth agape.

I almost stage dived on top of Ms. Minnie burying my rod luxuriating in her steamy embrace as she folded her ankles in the small of my back. She was taking an absolute plunging as I went balls deep pounding her pud with no fucks given besides the one she was happily experiencing.

I went face down in her chest gathering up her tits mashing them into the side of my face. I slapped myself with her massive greasy knockers a few times then took both nipples into my mouth sucking like my life depended on it. Ms. Minnie was so wet; I could hear the squelches with each thrust. I was working hard for my climax feeling my inner thighs seize up extremely tight out of nowhere.

"OH MINNIE, I'M FINNA CUM!! HOLD THEM TITTIES FOR ME GIRL!!" I yanked my cock free earning a literal splash from her slit making it a point to slide my balls and the underside of my cock over the swell of her big belly right into her floppy tits.

Having spent a night enjoying almost all she had to offer, I went right into her cleavage letting my knees rest in her arm pits. This position made it possible for me to cradle Ms. Minnie's chocolate watermelons completely hiding my cock from view. Ms. Minnie did me one better folding her arms over her tits locking me into place.

"Get your titties boy; give me one of them there good loads, you hear?"

I went ham fucking away at her watery semi-solid tits enjoying her embrace already lubricating her cavernous cleavage. It was a water slide of sexy fun with a super-sized BBW as I fucked her big greasy tits with all I had. The lower half of her face was covered in tit flesh erect nipples bobbing and jiggling all over the place. This sight just made me go harder into her greasy mams fucking away as jolts of sexual lightning spiked across my inner thighs.

"MINNIE!! IT'S HERE!!!"

I barely had time to grunt out a warning as thick milky ropes of ejaculate burst from my crown filling the meaty crevice between her perspiration drenched tits.

Both of us worked in tandem mashing her floppy knockers as tight as possible throughout my orgasm. I had to use the adjacent table next to the couch to steady myself or I would've toppled over the arm face first. I assumed a pushup position at the upper portion of Ms. Minnie's chest with my lap cushioned and hidden behind her pillowy boobs.

Nearly ten minutes later, I reared back sitting on the upper swell of her belly cautiously parting her cylindrical breasts finding that I'd indeed made quite the mess. There was a thick trail of creamy jizz with the consistency of Elmer's glue from the top of her belly through her cleavage spilling into her neck.

My spunk covered her chin and bottom lip as well. There was a string of cum hanging from the crown of my penis. I snagged her thumb softly pulling her right hand up wrapping it around my cock. Ms. Minnie was gasping hard not complaining when I started using her hand to stroke my member.

"Got you feeling real good, huh Robert? You a cleaning me up real nice downstairs and all; I don't rightly know what to say about all this, but you kin come in my bed and help yourself whenever you want. Damn boy, you still kind of hard, ain't you?"

I let go of her hand already aware that she would keep stroking.

"Still got some backed up Ms. Minnie." I wiped my arm across my eyes clearing away the perspiration.

"Come up a little closer boy."

I inched closer just above her head watching my uncle's ex-girlfriend open her mouth as she added a not so subtle twisting motion along my shaft. Slowly and surely that single strand of cum began to extend from the head of my penis until it entered her maw. I watched her methodically milk that strand until it cleared the head of my cock.

Ms. Minnie swallowed.

"Damn." I was impressed.

"You finished or we gonna do some more?"

It sounded like a challenge that I was more than willing to take up. Ms. Minnie my uncle's ex-girlfriend was the gift that kept on giving after my epic frustration and I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Her tone sort of made me feel like I had something to prove even though I'd handled her sexually the night prior. It seemed like she thought our morning tryst leveled the playing field of sorts.

"Can you take it?" I verbally parried.

"I already done told you to help yourself whenever you get yourself an itch for some of this kat. I can feel your dick all a twitching in my hand like it wants some more of me righteously; is that what you wanna do, huh boy?"

I answered by shoving my prick in Ms. Minnie's mouth plunging it for a few seconds, then squeegeeing the jizz from her chin inside her gullet. She held on with some intense vacuum suction as I noticed her rubbing her muff.

"Yeah bitch, do your job so I can get some more of that pussy." She moaned and slurped providing some excellent neck for a few minutes, then disengaged.

"BOY YOU DON'T MIND IF I GET UP IN THAT SHOWER AND CLEAN MYSELF OFF A BIT, DO YOU?!! YOU DONE MADE A RIGHT MESS OF ME ON THIS HERE COUCH!!" Ms. Minnie looked sorely affected and full of glee. I supposed this mature woman was getting more action than she had in a long while.

"I don't mind; make sure you clean that backdoor too ma'am." I winked knowing she got my meaning from the shocked expression on her face. Her hand was still wrapped around the base of my cock.

"You just all kinds of bad, ain't you?"

"Ms. Minnie, you gonna find out when you get out of that shower all nice and fresh. I already said that I'm gonna plow the fuck out of your ass. Damn, we just started being friendly and you tapping out before I can get some more of you."

I used a slightly faux-version of her southern accent but attributed it to being sexually addled.

"AIN'T NOBODY TAPPING OUT, HELP ME UP!" Ms. Minnie took exception at my retort offering both of her hands which I took leaning backward until she was sitting up right. I kept leaning at an angle until she was standing.

There was this playful sort of embarrassed look on her face.

I pulled her into my arms silently asserting my dominance. This was confirmed by the continued look of embarrassment which manifested as this sort of half smirk betrayed by a trembling bottom lip.

My hand was resting on the muted upper swell of her right buttock which I gave a wet slap. Ms. Minnie gave me a shove that reminded me of her power walking towards the bathroom. I dipped low snatching up her wig.

"HEY MINNIE YOU FORGOT YOUR HAT!" I tossed the wig in her direction bopping her in the back of the head with the fake hair.

She turned towards me brandishing a middle finger before retrieving it. The bathroom door slammed loudly, but I knew she wasn't mad.

I decided to wait for her in the buff instead of dressing reclining on the couch as the shower started.

[DARKNESS]

"Oh shit, I feel like crap."

I stirred finding myself in the pitch darkness of the living room. A comforter had been placed over my body. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes considering joining Ms. Minnie to continue my sexual gaslighting but was alerted by this illumination coming through the front room window.

"What is this, I thought the engine was off?" I found Miss Minnie's headlights on wondering if she'd gone out after I passed out from exhaustion.

It had been a few hours and now it was just after midnight. The thought of being clowned for being the victim of a sexual TKO was internally cringeworthy. I walked over to the bedroom finding Miss Minnie fast asleep under a comforter facing away from the door. I snapped up her car keys from the bedside table.

I guess I left an impression because my clothes had been washed and neatly folded on a chair at the dining room table.

Everything else was immaculately cleaned while I slept reinforcing the idea that I'd tamed this formerly angry woman on some level. The exterior of the house found a stifling humidity even in the mostly pitch black darkness along with an even more pungent odor accompanying the open sewage ditches.

"Huh?" I glanced back following the beams coming from Miss Minnie's minivan at some night sounds, mostly chirping and errant dog barking way off in the distance.

The door to the minivan was open. I leaned in switching off the lights getting a lingering whiff of Miss Minnie's sweet smelling perfume. It was a fragrance that I couldn't place but saccharine to the extreme lingering in the corners of my nostrils.

"What?" I turned looking behind me finding a wall of high brush and some errant trees.

I'd heard a noise however faint that sounding like some sort of chuckling. It came again further away prompting me to lock the van door and stroll to the edge of the driveway looking for the source. It sort of drifted off as I got to the black top road next to the mailbox peering down the street.

"Niecy?"

She was standing at the end of the street, well actually kneeling down facing away from me. It looked like she was one the phone and I could see the tiny glare from a cigarette. Niecy Belle was squatting at the junction adjacent to that house I'd seen earlier with the angry old woman and her hick son.

This didn't sit well with me due to the fact those assholes sicced a dog on me earlier that day. I knew we had bad blood but didn't want something like that happening to Niecy despite our bad blood. I resolved to warn her about the dog and maybe make some sort of amends for my earlier misbehavior.

My hands were nervously shoved in my pockets as I approached Niecy.

"Hey Niecy?" I called out timidly from ten feet away getting her attention in shoulder flinching fashion. She looked back at me from her squatting position quickly standing up cigarette in mouth, phone in hand angry looking.

"WHAT YOU DOING OUT HERE THIS TIME OF NIGHT?!!" Her voice was immediately harsh, making me backpedal a step arms raised.

"I saw you hanging out here and I wanted to warn you."

"WARN ME, ABOUT WHAT?!" I noticed her brown eyes darting back and forth not sure what to make of things. I figured Glendale was close by or something.

"The people in this house right here; earlier this morning the fat ass hillbilly who lives here set his dog on me and shit. I got chased real hard back over there across the ditch just because his mom was mad I knocked over her little can."

"BOY GET ON UP OUTTA HERE!!"

"Whatever, don't say I didn't warn you when that dog bites the fuck outta you Niecy. Fuck, I should be asking you why you're hanging out down here anyway. What's up with that shit? You gotta walk all the way down her to have a smoke?"

I tried to look past her towards the direction of her trailer home but Niecy followed my eyes getting in my field of vision. She bodied up to me uncomfortably close still looking emotionally intense.

"Hey you shouldn't ought a nose around in other people business; it just ain't right. People bring you into their confidence when they trust you and I know I can't trust you." She made a dig at my earlier bad behavior.

"Hey I'm really sorry about that shit earlier, okay?"

"You just sorry you didn't get no pussy."

"No I'm serious girl; you ain't gotta believe me but at least I said I'm sorry and I meant it. If you don't believe me, you can send your man to settle up. Think that nigga will come without his boys or his gun?"

It was crazy considering this wasn't my town and her palpable anger for my earlier slight. I just had to reclaim my manhood.

"Damn you all salty about it, huh?" She took a deep drag on her cigarette before tossing it into a ditch.

"I said I was sorry; you can take it or leave it Niecy."

"Salty alright." She sounded impressed raising a brow.

"Want me to wait for him right here Niecy; I'll just uhm, squat right down here next to you until he shows up boys or not." It was a loose threat made in the heat and teen stupidity of the moment, but she pressed into me handling my bicep.

"Hey you don't have to be that way round here Robert; I like to think sometimes we have ourselves a bit of a dustup from time to time. Tempers go all a fire and everything making people do something they regret. This really ain't the season for fighting in the streets, you gotta know that, right?"

"Oh yeah Niecy; what season is it then, huh?" Her hands slid down my bicep capturing my right in both of hers.

Niecy raised it to her lips surprising me when she stuck my pointer finger between her lips. She gave my finger a long pronounced slurp slowly fellating it, then let it pop free of her mouth coated with her saliva. My glazed digit caught the orangish glow form the primitive overhead streetlight affixed to what was essentially a vertical log.

Niecy was wearing a white spaghetti strap tank, the kind with ties bows at the shoulders, a pair of denim short shorts while her feet were bare. Niecy stuck my finger into her deep chocolaty cleavage. She went further working it in and out of her tits like a surrogate cock.

"It's makeup season; don't you agree?"

"Yeah."

I answered caught like a deer in headlights at the turn of events as she cupped the underside of my package through my shorts. Niecy cocked her head to the side watching the expression on my face as her hand dipped into my board shorts handling my manhood. I'd gone commando thinking I'd be outside for a moment.

"Like that, right?" She started stroking my cock letting her intense features go slack and easygoing.

"Feels good Niecy." Her fist was giving me an added twist and flick of the wrist making me hard enough to cut diamond with my prick. It was crazy because we were standing in the middle of the road and this backwoods beauty was jerking my cock.

"I uh, want you to understand I'm giving you this one little chance to act right. I know I left you hanging, but you can't be sneaking up in a girl's pussy like that Robert. You all taking about Glendale and his boys, but my brother would fuck you up even though you two friends. I think you know that and I don't want no fighting round here; sides Glendale working real hard at finishing his album so we can get like a million dollars. I needs to get outta this town cause I hate it here, understand? You wanna be on my good side, just don't move an inch right now, okay?"

"Ah Niecy, that feels so good."

"It can feel a whole lot better if you know how to follow a girl's rules. You wanna make up with me Robert?" Her fist seemed to get tighter putting exquisite pressure on my uncircumcised member. The crown was starting to become more prominent sticky with precum.

"Yes ma'am. I do want that."

"Then you gotta pass this test and give me a load right on this here spot, you hear?"

"YEAH!!" Niecy slid behind me covering my mouth with her left hand as she jerked and tugged rough and hard.

She got my pants down enough to revealing my entire package. Anybody driving by would've been privy to this public hookup or sorts, but I didn't care. Niecy didn't care either ramping up her jerking right hand sending waves of pleasure through my pelvis.

"Keep it down a bit cause we don't want them white folks back there in they house to come out here. That nasty ass Bubba always watching me like a hawk when I walk around out here and I'm tired of Glendale trying to mess up everybody look at me funny. You promise not to make waves and I'll do some of this to you next time we meet, and maybe a little more Robert."

"I'll be good." I stammered wetly.

"Alright then, you keep it down and I'll make you bust a really good nut, okay?"

Honestly Niecy was so good, I wouldn't have a problem paying her for this impromptu happy ending.

"Okay."

"Just try to keep it down then."

She got behind using both hands like a fleshlight in frenetic attention to detail as she managed my balls too. Niecy was giving me the mother of all handjobs stroking, tugging, massaging, and just plain groping me to nirvana. I found myself a little weak in the knees leaning into her at my back.

Fleeting thoughts of her with Chad and Glendale came to mind, but I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. Niecy grabbed ahold of my tortured shaft jerking really hard away from our bodies while her other hand groped and rolled my balls creating dueling sensations.

"Ah man, that feels so fucking good Niecy."

"Well if it feels so "fucking good" why don't you just do us a favor and bust that nut." I was surprised at the subtle impatience in her voice.

Both of her hands cradled my tumescence squeezing and twisting as her breathes coming in feverish sounding huffs. One of her hands remained around the base of my member while the other continued shakily stroking and jacking as my inner thighs seized up.

Her palm covered my crown as several bursts of jizz exploded from my body. I went rubbery in the knees but managed to remain standing as Niecy worked out the rest using three fingers on my shaft while cupping that palm underneath my little head. I realized my cum was pooling in her hand as she spoke.

"Now you listen to me real good; I want you to walk on back home and get yourself in bed with her. We can finish up real good like if you don't break my trust. Next time we meet, you're gonna get all the pussy you want if you're good now. All you have to do is go home now and in the morning you call him over when he finds you sitting on that couch, you hear now Robert?"

"I-don't understand."

"You will if you do as I say right now; oh we're gonna have us a time and you're gonna be remembering it for a good long while Robert."