TIG OLE' BITTIES 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man you done sucked two nuts up outta me but my dick is still rock hard as a motherfucker! I think ahm gonna be liking you round these parts!! Wanna be my colored girlfriend, like for real and all? I mean outside of this uhm, arrangement?"

Things got really quiet as I surmised she was looking back at his face. He looked apprehensive and nervous facing her while all I got was the frayed bark of the tree she was clawing into for dear life.

"Just making small talk is all; hey you ain't gonna tell nobody right?" This guy was scared.

"Shut up and fuck." Her right hand left the tree grabbing the underside of his chin as I got a glimpse of her head in profile. This was futile as well because this woman had a full head of lavender hair that cascaded just below her shoulders. Her nails looked as if they were lightly digging into his double chin before she slowly withdrew them. The other hand disengaged from the tree as she disappeared from view.

A cheap looking vintage Cami dress hit this guy in the face as she wrapped her arms around the tree again.

"Uhm yeah okay."

Things felt awkward signified by the crestfallen expression on his face as he half disappeared behind the tree looking as if her were handling the unseen woman's hips. He began thrusting pathetically huffing and wheezing as if he were on the verge of a stroke. He was visibly distressed quickly drenched in perspiration doing his best.

It was over very quickly. He'd lasted longer when she was giving him head looking down at his wilting endowment, dejected.

"Hey it's okay; there will be other times." Her hand appeared lovingly cupping his jowly cheek.

"Really?"

"NOPE!" She started laughing hard in his face destroying his ego in one fell swoop almost cackling. He stumbled back looking destroyed and alternately filled with rage before running off struggling to keep his pants from falling down. He failed miserably at this as well giving me and presumably his hookup a full moon of his scratched up buttocks.

I hadn't realized I was breathing hard too almost synchronized in tandem with their coupling.

I was waiting for her to make an appearance, desperate to see her face.

Instead a long thin, yet shapely leg appeared outstretched with balletic grace foot pointed outward down the opposite side of the trail in the direction I'd come from. It stayed there for a few moments then bent at the knee gracefully before disappearing behind the hickory tree.

Nothing else happened for a few moments.

Then the hands appeared again holding onto the tree. She was hugging it again but not like before just casually.

"I hope you enjoyed the show."

I wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come as another few moments passed.

She was definitely talking to me.

The words wouldn't come though.

"If I come to you; ain't no way you're gonna get out of it." Her voice was definitely alien to these parts more of the city than country.

She started chuckling evolving into that sustained cackling that sent shivers up my spine. I heard some rusting leaves crackling underfoot from her side of the tree.

I took off running down the trail like my life depended on it.

I glanced back fleetingly seeing her arm extended with the dress hanging from it all too briefly disappearing behind the tree. My foot hit a half buried rock sending me tumbling over at the end of the winding path. I got up quickly looking back the way I'd come seeing nothing but too scared to walk back in a little to catch a glimpse of the mysterious woman. I backed out at roadside turning to find a market on the other side of the road. It looked like a converted trailer as well.

I went to cross and nearly got clipped by a speeding car.

As far as the eye could see outside of the wooded area open fields, farmlands with some sparse homes in various states of disrepair. The store was probably making some significant coin in what was essentially the middle of a food desert. There was a bit of hesitation on my part as I noticed some rowdy looking denizens of this shanty town loitering out front but I negotiated the street anyway going inside. The interior was just as you'd suspect approximating a country tinged version of a primitive 7-11 complete with southern music wafting from a speaker atop the coolers near the back of the stove.

"JUST PASSING THROUGH?!" Some mature woman called out from behind the front counter, a "large marge" type with a shock of red hair erratically displayed atop her rather cube shaped dome. She sounded distinctly "butch" wholly masculine sitting there facing aways from me watching some soap opera on a small vintage television next to the register.

"Yeah."

"Good; you bets not steal nothing cause we don't take to kindly to that criminality round these parts." I wanted to walk out of there on the spot but found that I felt like I had to prove something walking towards the counter then hitting a sharp right stopping in front of some snacks and chips. I snagged a bag of what could only be referred to as bootleg Cheetos and a three pack of donuts, but felt it wasn't enough as some other patron filtered inside.

"Huh?" My eye caught something that gave me pause.

Right in the back of the cooler on a low shelf just above it was this bleached cow's skull. It was just sitting there making me feel as if the empty sockets were staring back at me. I drifted closer for a better look then noticed four red coffee cans flanking it two on either side of he skull. I glanced up finding a mounted pair of stag antlers with a patch of the long dead animal's pelt nailed in the middle of the burnished plaque hosting it. I stared at the cans again remembering Niecy with a similar can a few nights prior. I was curious inching closer wanting to see if they were empty.

"HEY BOY!!"

"Huh?" I looked back barely stopping myself from flinching at the harsh ragged sound of her voice finding the woman standing behind the counter glaring at me now standing. She was a veritable mountain of a woman looking as if she could blow jets of steam from her flaring nostrils if she wanted.

"What're you doing?"

"I was just looking...ma'am."

"This ain't no museum; now we either got business or you're walking, got that?"

"Oh yeah, I uhm, thought they were for sell."

"NO YOU AIN'T!!" She cut me off as I noticed some movement in my peripheral vision. I glanced over towards the coolers finding a woman standing there I hadn't noticed before.

She looked as if she had been facing the glass doors but was now watching my interaction with the gruff shopkeeper. This sister was decidedly as out of place as I was long and lean with a slightly plain face accessorized with these thick nerdy glasses and head scarf tied about her noggin with the ball sitting atop it like a little crown. We exchanged glances as I decided she was right in the middle between plain and cute in a demure way that seemed lost around these parts. One of her hands was on the cooler handle as she smiled softly at me.

"HEY, WE GOT BUSINESS OR WHAT?!!" The shop keep shouted drawing our collective attention.

"Coming." This woman went back to her business drawing a bottle of vanilla cola from the cooler as I walked by shooting another glance.

She was wearing a light damn near sheer dress that looked more like a slip than anything a woman should be walking about outside. My learned chivalry aside I noticed the muted curve of what were probably some tight round buns underneath. It seemed as if she might be nude underneath as I noticed her small sloping breasts which looked enticing in profile. Her nipples looked painfully erect straining against the fabric. I looked up finding her watching me with a wry smile on her face. We both knew I'd been checking her out.

My inner voice was telling me to shoot my shot, but I punked out.

"CASH OR CASH APP?!!" I dug around in my pocket making the store keep visibly angry as I noticed a big double barreled shotgun behind the counter. She damn near ripped the ten dollar bill from my hand the minute I produced it as the woman I'd been looking at reached the counter uncomfortably close.

She placed two bottled of vanilla cola on the counter in my pile.

I glanced at her face realizing she wanted me to pay for them, then slowly nodded my acquiescence to the embattled store keep. I looked down noticing the store keep was missing her index and ring fingers on that hand at the knuckle.

"Aw, take it and push your feet outta here boy!" I was surprised when she tossed the now crumpled up bill on the counter top. Her charity felt forced as the woman drifted closer to the counter.

"Thank you; perhaps you should work on your customer service Mildred. Karma might make that bobcat come back for the rest of your fingers; you never know right?" She sounded educated definitely not from around making me antsy because of the shotgun an arm's length away.

Instead Mildred stuffed our things in a paper bag even going so far as to put the bagged items in a second plastic sack. I picked up the bag not sure if I should remove the bottles inside as the mysterious woman followed me outside.

"Drink with me." She lightly tugged at my bicep just outside of the store. She'd bought the extra drink to the counter for me. I stood there like a clueless idiot as he removed the long lean bottles from the bag realizing I needed an opener but there was one mounted on the door frame which she made use of handing me a bottle.

We shared a drink with me noticing her eyeing me almost like a hawk.

"Uhm, are you visiting, down here?"

"Why're you saying that?" She smiled taking another drink sort of tilting her head to the side. The wrap on her head was putting out all sort of Erika Badu vibes as well as the friendly static expression on her face.

"You're not from around here, right?"

She smiled looking away from my face as I got more comfortable with what seemed like the beginnings of some cutesy flirting.

"You're nosey."

"Curious is a better word." She chuckled more to herself regarding me from now half opened eyes that I noticed were really expressive.

"I like nosey better." It was my turn to chortle.

"I'm Robert."

"Hello, Robert." The way she said it made it seem like she was teasing me as she took a sip from her cola looking me up and down. My eyes drifted to her sweaty cleavage finding that her breasts sloped downward more fuller at the bottom. This made them look somewhat larger on her frame. I favored my bottle smiling back waiting.

"Ain't you gonna tell me your name?"

"Nope." She chuckled girlishly still flirting. I looked away glancing across the road towards the wooded area and the beginnings of the path I'd used. She was a bit closer when I looked back making me sort of nervous.

"That's messed up."

"Why is it messed up; tell me Robert?"

"I told you my name; you're supposed to tell me yours."

"Says who?"

"I don't know that's just how people do it, I guess." I scratched the back of my head perplexed making her laugh and take a sip from her bottle.

"Well that's not how I do it."

"Why?"

"Once I give you my name then you have something of mine; that means I have to give you everything else too." She reasoned still chuckling at the look on my face before tapping my bottle with her own so we could share another joint drink in tandem.

"Everything?" I asked brow raised.

"Robert that's a big responsibility; nobody ever told you "Be careful what you wish for" huh?"

"A man knows what he wants."

"A man thinks he knows what he wants; until he gets it." She corrected.

"Well how am I supposed to talk to you then?"

"We're talking right now." We took another sip together as I got the impression my time was running out the moment her bottle was empty.

"Aw man." I legitimately pouted making her chuckle again.

"Don't be that way; I'm not that hard."

"Yeah?"

"Relax, it's just that I'm not in the habit of telling strangers my business; how do I know you're a good guy?"

"Wanna go somewhere...and talk?"

Her eyes went wide at the unintended meaning of my wordplay as I facepalmed getting it myself. We shared a hearty laugh as I corrected myself.

"You know what I mean; like, a date?"

"Nope, sorry."

"Aw come on; throw me a bone." She laughed again as I noticed a truck about to pull into the parking space right between us.

"Alright." I was surprised when she dipped a finger into her cleavage drawing my attention. I watched her use that pointer finger in a plunging manner focused on my expression.

This woman grabbed me leaning in rewarding me with a sensual kiss out of nowhere. Her tongue slipped effortlessly into my mouth for the briefest of seconds as the truck pulled into the parking space between us. I could feel the searing heat from the front grill. The driver revved up the engine as she pulled away leaving me obviously wanting. I glanced over feeling eyes on me finding the elderly man I'd seen in the woods earlier.

"Bye." She walked to the other side of the truck getting into the passenger seat. I watched as she leaned over giving him a kiss on the cheek never breaking eye contact. It wasn't a kiss you'd give your father. I couldn't tell if he was looking at me or not due to the straw hat hiding his eyes.

They pulled out speeding down the blacktop out of view at a clip.

"Shit." I was left with a bunch of crap I didn't want in the first place and a choice of going back down the winding trail through the adjacent wooded area.

The thought of having to stroll by the Belle home dictated my actions as I decided to take the long way around to Miss Minnie's house taking a minute to readjust myself. I'd obviously been cock teased to distraction as the mind movie of what I'd seen shortly before that bore a revelation that made me feel like the village idiot.

"It was her." The loose fitted frock and bare feet told the tale in hindsight although I gave myself points due to the headwrap hiding her lavender colored locks.

She seemed to get off on flirting with me more than anything else before that truck showed up. It pinched my ego a bit at not being able to even get the woman's name. I wondered if perhaps she were some sort of prostitute passing through the area, wondered if I witnessed her with a "john" for lack of a better explanation. That line of thinking made more sense after my earlier experience with Tamaya Hope. It struck me that she'd become an afterthought despite her buxom top heavy figure. Maybe I chalked it up to the fact that it was a paid hookup.

"Bitch." Her duplicitous nature and actual shitty personality left nothing really to be desired outside of her expansive bust. I gloated internally tearing open the cheap bag of fake Cheetos knowing I'd got my money's worth out of that situation by fucking her silly. My mind shifted back to the mysterious woman I'd just met wondering if perhaps she were a better lay. Then I invariably thought of the other three women I'd hooked up with.

Arnold's woman Daisy Mae stood head and shoulders above the rest with thoughts of her naked body igniting a turgid reaction in my crotch. She was the second biggest woman I'd ever been with and the prettiest out of the quartet. Her country thick pear shaped figure was made for breeding with baby making hips and a humongous ass to die for. Her features were deceptively beautiful disarming you enough to be alarmed by her sometimes vicious personality. I just couldn't place that underlying maturity that radiated from her person when she wasn't being overtly sensual. There was no doubt she was a dangerous woman that should've made me run for the hills.

I thought of Niecy's dusky backwoods beauty and slender stacked esthetic thinking about all the times I'd lusted after her knowing I was initially out of her league in the old days. She was a few years older always coupled with men a few years older back in the day. We'd fooled around a few times with me coming out on the short end of the stick until recently. She'd come to me after I'd betrayed her brother concerned, but not for Arnold. It was a bit of a shock when she offered herself out of the blue. I should've been happy to finally get with her but something overshadowed it in that moment.

Daisy Mae's shadow loomed over us that night and it felt like I was in her shadow continuously after we'd come to know one another biblically. My cock pulsed and throbbed at the repeated memories of fucking her with nothing held back. In those moments it felt like I'd fight my friend Arnold to the death over her if he interfered in our tryst.

"Minnie."

I mused thinking of the revelation that he was away fucking the stuffing out of my host and incidental mature lover during this forced vacation. He'd happened upon us being reckless in her living room and was invited into our situation for a blistering threesome. We let go of everything just enjoying Minnie in tandem fucking her senseless. Apparently my good old buddy Arnold, didn't get enough. Hooking up with his woman was wholly karmic, initially. Daisy Mae asked and I wasted no time betraying him regarding our momentous bonding with Miss Minnie.

There was no doubt I'd come running anytime those big womanly legs were open.

It was almost as if I could feel her cunt just by thinking worrying me that I was sprung on someone's girlfriend. I'd never done anything like that before coming by most of my past trysts by sheer coincidence and heavy lobbying on my part with my female peers at school. I walked along the open blacktop road munching alternately on the fake Cheetos running through my three pack of tiny donuts. I was downing the last of my vanilla cola when I noticed something familiar.

"Huh?" I was standing at this fence adjacent to a big open field ordered on one side by a heavily wooded area. At the very far end obscured by trees and overgrowth was this dilapidated abandoned looking home. It rode the horizon line jutting up into the air uncharacteristically out of place along with everything else. My gaze lingered for a few minutes then drifted down finding something that spoke to my recent experience.

"It happened." The fence in question bore markings I remembered from the previous night after being chased down by three rabid dogs intent on ripping me to shreds.

The teeth marks on the fence told the tale.

"Oh fuck...HEY!!" I was backing off fortuitously turning toward my blindside when I was nearly clipped by a passing vehicle which I recognized as the same truck that picked up my mysterious lady earlier.

"HEY FUCK YOU MAN!!" I shouted futilely giving the now sole occupant of the truck a one finger salute. I'd dropped my bag of snacks into the adjacent ditch and now it was undated with green smelly raw sewage slowly sinking. The truck barreled forward making a sharp right turn onto the block holding Miss Minnie's house.

"Maybe he dropped her off somewhere." I mused in hushed tone after getting a fleeting glimpse of the elderly guy from the back that lasted mere seconds.

I made it the rest of the way getting progressively annoyed as I neared Miss Minnie's abode.

Part of the reason why centered on my near miss with that mysterious woman coupled with Daisy Mae's horrifically toxic attitude this morning after we'd hooked up and finally the incessant mind-movies that seemed to be getting stronger as I neared Miss Minnie's house. It felt real, all of it making me feel as if I were inside the room intruding intangibly watching awash in clandestine perversion. The thoughts were getting more progressive. I kept seeing Arnold going balls deep with impunity just reaming her out.

This was intercut with my own duplicitous behavior with his girlfriend so much that I could swear I felt her snapping cunt grinding down on me. What started off as blackmail motivated by voyeurism ended up in this skewed space where it felt like I didn't know whether I was coming or going sexually. I wanted some more of my friend's woman but felt that ship had sailed. Miss Minnie would have to suffice, but the mind movies of her with Arnold had my head suddenly full of static snow.