TIG OLE' BITTIES 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't give a shit about my uncle's former jump off but it felt like my friend was getting the best of both worlds. There was no way he wouldn't continue boning Miss Minnie and fucking her huge pendulous boobs even if he got dumped by his woman for cheating. She knew it all and had probably walked down to the house looking into the window for herself before taunting me with it later after I'd woke up from our earlier blistering tryst. Still, this morning felt as if we were strangers making me question my reality.

Things were so bad I had to stop at the corner resting my hand on a stop sign to manage my rampant psyche. The heat was pretty much unbearable along with the stench as I wished I'd made the hard sell to that mysterious woman I saw hooking up with a hillbilly on that wooded path. The covert hooker in the park didn't count in my eyes because it was a transactional encounter, but I knew that woman in the woods was the real deal. It almost felt like some kind of otherworldly attack waged on my person coming again and again in waves driving me forward up the block until I was at Minnie's front door.

"MINNIE!!" Luckily the door was open as I nearly toppled inside wanting to sate my mounting lust with this big top heavy matron charged with my care.

"WHU-WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT HERE NOW!! Hey boy...somebody chasing you or something?" My eyes went wide as I found myself face to face with my caretaker.

Miss Minnie's hand was on the doorknob's opposite side. I'd caught her going out noticing her attire.

I looked her up and down, huffing with a burgeoning growth in my crotch.

"You okay? Looks like you might be suffering from that there heat stroke or something fierce like that; what got you all a rushing up in here like that." Her features were noticeably softer partially due to some like makeup carefully applied.

This fresh smell was emanating from her person telling me she'd recently showered. It assailed the nostrils way too sharply making me wipe a finger under my nose looking at her with widened eyes.

"What is that?"

"Uhm excuse me Robert boy; now just what is that you're a saying to me huh now?" My question was as plain as day but Minnie pretended as if she didn't hear what I said despite being right in front of me about to leave the house.

"What, are you wearing?"

"Now uh, what now?" She fumbled again looking guilty for some reason as I stirred sitting up right looking pointedly at her face.

"What are you wearing Minnie; are you going outside in your underwear today?" This time I motioned towards the silky dress on her top heavy mammoth frame raising a brow looking at the soft makeup on her face more intently. She had this light matching sheer wrap over her arm and some wedge heels on her feet looking like a garish pink nightmare.

"Oh now Robert boy ain't nobody going out in their drawers; this here is one of them there satin slip type dresses. Done bought it up on that internet a while back but never had the nerve to put it on before. Why you asking and such? Ahm, just like going to a social, a church social with my good running buddy Deon boy. Why you all a staring at me so hard like huh? I'm just a going down there to the mall with my old friend Gussy; you wouldn't like know her cause we go ack so far and everything. NOW YOU AIN'T SUPPOSED TO BE QUESTIONING MY COMINGS AND GOINGS ROUND HERE NOW!!"

Minnie seemed to get more antsy as I lightly pushed inside facing her. She actually looked as if she would bolt with one hand on the front door knob. She draped an arm across her bosom making it bulge upward decadently from her silky frock which really did look like the slip women usually wore under a real dress. My heart was thumping harder and harder as I flattened my palm against the wall noticing how anxious she looked.

"WHAT?!!" Minnie flinched then went for the knob turning it but I put my other hand against the back of the front room door boxing her in between my arms. I felt this sort of spontaneous aggression all over my being dropping the hand from the wall yanking up on the hem of her garish pink frock.

Minnie wasn't wearing any panties.

"Excuse me; so, you forgot your panties?"

The energy was different in the room as Minnie looked like she would hurl, then made this awkward sort of half smirk that infuriated me for some reason. I found myself looking first at her big blocky squarish butt, then her sloping belly, fupa and nappy cunt as she half turned facing me. Her eyes were cartoonishly wide, bucked.

"Boy stop messing with me right here like you my old man or something; uhm, I'm gonna go get me some drawers if that will make you happy, alright you hear?" Her behavior betrayed her words as she acted like a woman who had indeed been caught by her man.

She took a step in my direction thinking I would move out of her way but bumped into my chest slowly looking up into my face furrowed brow and all. The image of her being absolutely pounded and bred by Arnold crept into my mind. His rod plunging and creaming her weathered snatch while she screamed in semi-masculine sounding passion made my chest swell. I bit into my lower lip averting my eyes for a half a second.

"Nah, I'm gonna teach you how to remember to wear your fucking panties Minnie."

"WHAT NOW?!! WHAT YOU SAY BOY?!!" For some reason the nice looking bob styled wig on her head made me angry.

"Yeah, I get it Minnie." My gaze went to her massive titties ignoring the big matronly body around it.

She'd gone through the trouble of making herself presentable for a day out and that made me mad as hell. I got the bare bones version of her visually while she figured it out and now some dude was getting the finished product. Arnold was never going to catch me fucking his woman because he was too busy rearranging Minnie's guts.

"HEY NOW!!" She tried to sound stern, authoritative, aggressive even; but I wasn't having it grabbing her wrist roughly barely stifling a snarl.

"Come on here, let's take care of that problem Minnie."

"WHAT PROBLEM?!!"

I pulled insistently on her thick wrist shifting in place with my other hand still in custody of her dress. If anybody would've walked in the front door, Minnie would've mooned them with her big blocky looking ass and lower back. She kind of lost her footing tumbling down onto the couch on her side. Her considerable weight made the couch groan and shake from the impact of her landing. She looked at me incredulously acknowledging things were way off the rails now.

My heart was thumping hard inner thighs and crotch pulsing at the sight of her fat cunt staring me in the face with its sort of horse shoe shape surrounding the longish slit. Minnie was at an angle beginning to right herself with her enormous titties spilling to the side over a bicep. The conical vintage brassiere underneath was partially revealed making my nostrils flare. Minnie was tugging down trying to hide her snatch but stopped on a dime looking at me with those wide saucer eyes. There was this realization on her roundish face.

I shoved my basketball shorts down midthigh revealing my raging prick.

There was an audible thud as I buried everything I had inside her cunt balls deep. Minnie grunted in a manner that made it sound as if she'd been punched in the belly. This gave way to labored gasps accompanied by the sound of the base of my cock thumping the outside of her cunt. She wasn't wet which infuriated me enough to arch into her going rougher harder. Minnie was staring intently at my face eyes flinching with each thrust looking horrified? I found it hard to look anywhere else then collapsed atop her massive SSBBW frame shoving my tongue in her maw.

She started responding after a few seconds kissing me in a way she shouldn't considering our age differences.

We'd crossed that line long ago and weren't intent on looking back.

Minnie's cunt got really wet and slimy while we were making out. It felt as if her mature box was starting to retract around my girth getting tighter. It cradled my endowment in a tight soapy embrace instantly addictive making me fuck harder as if I were trying to run her through. Those audible smacks of our crotches got progressively sloppy and gooey sounding. Minnie's pussy now seemed two sizes smaller and I could feel every nook cranny, and groove inside her. It felt incredible almost sucking on my cock like a second mouth.

There was nothing I could do but keep plunging into her like a battering ram.

Minnie was now doing her best to arch up into my deep plunging thrusts soaking wet. Bursts of her essence every other thrust made it a wet mess between our lower halves. This older woman charged with watching over me was getting it and then some, but the mind movies persisted. I couldn't get away from the sight of Arnold happily fucking the stuffing out of her, all day apparently. The thought of him continually hooking up with her after I was gone back home made me feel, enraged. My hips went into overdrive making her cry out loudly in distressed fashion.

I went over blowing a huge load of cum painting the inside of her belly in no uncertain terms.

"My pussy."

"Boy?"

Her arms were over her head hanging off the arm of the couch facing the kitchenette part of her living room. I grabbed both of her wrists tight drawing them down in front of her chest and big belly. I used her arms and heavy weight to wrench backward at an angle righting myself between her thighs. This made her huge breasts bulge between her biceps almost forced out of her brassiere. The sight of her giant titties looking swollen resting on the swell of her fat belly sent a jolt of energy to my cock.

"This is my pussy."

Using her arms and weight to anchor myself, Minnie started getting it some more gritting her teeth because of the awkward position and pressure on the upper portion of her stomach. Those mind movies persisted fueling my actions. My prick was visible from this vantage point utterly reaming out her box fully coated with our intermingled juices and my thick cum. Her mound and big pillowy chocolate inner thighs were glistening catching the afternoon light coming in from the living room window. I liked the way this looked pulling harder on her arms really wrenching back until she let out this tortured groan.

I released her wrists allowing her arms to swing upward from the momentum draping my body over hers going after the left side of her neck. This left my entire cock buried balls deep in her snatch. It felt so good wedged inside I resorted to rolling my hips clock and counter clockwise instead of fucking it like before. Minnie was feeling it moaning in these breathy huffs as I did my best to mark up her neck while I was marking my territory downstairs. Her oily essence was cascading like a waterfall over the bottom of her flattened cemented buttocks.

Minnie clamped down hard on my dick damn near snapping it off triggering another powerful orgasm as I shot several ropes of cum deep inside her snatch. I pushed hard almost running in place pressing into her snatch even more so as each stringy rope of cum erupted from the head of my cock. I held it dumping the rest in her snatch.

I could feel her pussy nipping and snapping on my prick. The sensation made me rear up finding her mountainous tits all up in my face. They were actually cradling each side of my face and chin.

"This my fucking pussy."

My hands cupped the sides of her tits mashing them into my face both thumbs finding and teasing her thickened nipples through the cheap material of her frock. It was an impassioned moment of self-smothering bliss. I sucked hard and slathered saliva all over the exposed portions of her cavernous cleavage then went after a covered nip sucking hard on it through her dress working my cock in and out of her creamed over snatch. Minnie's labored groans made me hard as diamond again as she squirmed around underneath me with my cock stuffed to her gills.

"BITCH THIS MY FUCKING PUSSY!!!"

The head of my cock battered and thumped the back of her cunt with impunity. I wanted everything inside flopping and thrusting as she squirted profusely wetting our crotches. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably shivering and flopping. I felt Minnie's heels at the back of my calves. She was still wearing her shoes getting railed on her couch. I went after her right tit yanking at the material of her dress exposing the cup with the nipple visible through the dense conical tip of the bra. I went after it feverishly pinching, rolling, even biting making her shriek.

I kept at it working hard with her jiggling cleavage all over the place. My frenzied actions got a wealth of wobbling jello meat making me work all that much harder until I managed to roughly pry that ripe nipple free. There was some light powdery dust on it probably baby powder from the smell. It was tart making me briefly focus on the other tit grabbing and handful of material snatching it off her shoulder. The strap was embedded in her flesh there because of the weight of her giant breasts. I tried to dig my nails into it but found it unmovable because of our posture. I left some scratch marks on her left shoulder going back to that single exposed tit with both hands.

My hands surrounded and squeezed the hell out of her right breast making her moan, yelp, and groan loud enough to create an echo in the living room. I almost bit down on the succulent tit flesh but caught myself nursing hard with inverted cheeks and a loud audible slurp until she flopped about. I flattened my palms on her monstrous mams doing a pushup caring little that she gritted her teeth doing her best to deal with my weight pressing down on her body. The top of my thighs and knees were drenched from her continuous squirting making it a bit of a chore to draw them under her butt. I got on all fours mounted over her looking down at my embedded cock.

Minnie shouted gibberish reaching up carefully handling my shoulders as my hips became a blur of motion.

The mind movies persisted taunting me mercilessly until I was fit to be tied scared that I would go looking for Arnold if I wasn't presently occupied reclaiming what I believed was my territory. My own open mouthed grunts and animalistic groans intermingled with hers audibly as I continued beating her back out with impunity.

I was fucking her so hard that her freed tit was now fully exposed flopping vertically while the other remained sealed away almost airtight. I hit Minnie's mature box getting complete depth where formally some of my generous endowment would remain exposed. Arnold probably liked the fact that his average sized manhood was easily swallowed up. My thoughts returned to a potential beatdown out there on the backroads which would only end with him laid out looking up at my face while I revealed my own tryst with his woman Daisy Mae.

Images of her pear shaped body filled my head particularly her excessively widened hips and humongous meaty ass cheeks sparked even more hardness in my cock. It felt sexually painful making me fuck into Minnie's cunt like it was on fire. Her face was frozen in a grimace mouth hanging open as she took it like a champ. I wanted her trained and feigning for my dick ready to give it up on command. Even that thought felt sort of alien as I watched excessive amounts of her translucent cum splashing everywhere from being definitively long stroked.

Minnie's hands were softly sliding along up and down my tensed up biceps as if she were trying to sooth my enflamed emotional state. This had the opposite effect as I captured her wrists again holding them over the arm of the couch above her head.

"MY PUSS-SEEE!!!" I reared up into a kneeling position pumping load after load in to her snatch letting it plop outside of her glistening cunt followed by a deluge of jizz. My cock was raging hard kind of reddish purple on the end with veins all over the shaft.

Minnie's head was off to the side facing the front door while her gargantuan teats heaved along with her big sloping belly as I knelt between her thighs watching unsated. I tapped my member on her swollen labia getting splashes of our intermingled juices. Minnie absentmindedly covered her exposed tit with one hand while touching the other hand to her temple.

"Hold it open."

"Huh, what now uhm, Robert?" Her eyes darted in my direction despite her head being in profile.

"Hold your pussy open bitch."

Minnie didn't hesitate using both hands now with perfectly manicured and painted nails to frame and pry her labia apart exposing the rich pink insides visibly juicy and frothy from several creampies. Her legs were parted on either side of me bent at the knees. She looked away from my face still breathing hard trying to recover from that sustained rutting with that one freed humongous knocker draped over her right bicep like a deflated balloon.

"I think I need some more of my pussy." It felt really humid there on the couch as rivulets of sweat ran down my face.

My shaft was slapped down lengthwise on her spread open cunt with the crown covering her navel. I was on all fours pressing down until I could feel her lower lips sandwiching my endowment. I started sawing the underside of my cock between her labia getting excited all over again. My energy was all over the place as my entire length rubbed up an incredibly wet friction with its head poking her tiny round navel. I reared back far enough to push the tip of my crown into the folds of her snatch, but Minnie covered her opening with both hands.

"You got it hurting down there; can we do something else, Robert?" She was begging off.

"Okay."

"HEY NOW; WHAT YOU A DOING NOW BOY?!!" I'd pulled out of her battered quim only to begin pushing it against her butt using my thumbs to pry apart her prodigious lower cheeks. This was futile because of the slickness making it hard to get ahold of things.

"This mine too."

"Can't we just rest up a bit?"

"I ain't finished Minnie; I wanna cum some more and you're gonna help me out with that like you said; or were you lying about that shit? Now that you got Arnold you don't need me no more! Well, that nigga gonna get a used box when he look under that fucking dress for some more of my pussy!! You said I could have some anytime I want; was that shit a lie bitch?"

She was actually fretting miles different from the damn near "butch" curmudgeon I'd encountered upon being delivered to the sticks for a forced vacation. I could barely believe the words coming out of my own mouth.

"YOU DON'T WANT THIS DICK NO MORE?!! ANSWER ME MINNIE!!" My unwarranted hypocritic jealousy was palpable. It felt like they were someone else's words instead of mine.

She nodded in the negative.

"Aw fuck it; gone then!" I reached down snatching her left leg over taking her body in the direction of the door then sat down brooding.

The mind movies were nonstop almost taunting me to the exclusion of all else. I could hear their voices in my head both moaning and groaning as they fucked like it was going out of style.

"Boy?"

"Gone take your ass on without no fucking panties Minnie!" I didn't want anything else to do with her sitting their bare assed on her couch with my cock pointing up at the ceiling like I had the night after first hooking up with her. My mind shifted to my momentous afternoon with Arnold's woman Daisy Mae still wondering what was real or not. Her angry dismissive attitude this morning left me reeling when it shouldn't have. Still I was fit to be tied and full of grief as if she'd dumped me. It felt like I was in a relationship with her instead of Arnold.

"Robert boy?"

"What?"

"You okay?"

"Fuck off." I didn't hesitate thinking of Daisy Mae's attitude this morning and how she ordered Arnold into his own trailer home like he was her kid or something. She did all of this with his older sister sitting in front of her. The worrisome expression on Niecy's face added to the atmosphere. Things shifted back mentally to Minnie getting absolutely railed by Arnold as I peered into her bedroom window. It felt like I was being trolled. I glared at Minnie.