TIG OLE' BITTIES 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't say anything looking down upon the old woman with an impassive expression as I watched from the brush. It was heartbreaking to see that woman kowtowing before her with streams of tears running off her face into the creek water.

"Le sang est demandé, le sang est donné."

This woman looked up again at her shivering from the icy night chill a frost that cut through to the bone and the water running beneath her. The area was gradually illuminated under the overhead moonlight giving me a shock I'd be remembering on my deathbed.

The creek was blood red.

This elderly woman noticed immediately going into a full panic with a scream emerging from her bowels that was suddenly stifled in the wooded darkness by a big ham fist covering her mouth. The other hand quickly handled the back of the woman's skull palming it.

Daisy Mae suddenly dropped into a squat hands in place on the woman's head.

She shoved the woman's head under the water creating a splash of the crimson water under the moonlight.

I tried to lurch forward on my belly aching all over as Daisy Mae held the woman under the water eventually mounting her chest. I tried to call out to her, scream even. My fingers dug trenches into the grass and dirt as I pulled myself closer to the underside of the bushes straining with all my might. The elderly woman's hands clawed and grabbed at her biceps nails even drawing blood. I couldn't see Daisy Mae's face obscured by her curly mane.

The woman's hands dropped into the running stream.

All was quiet other than the sound of crickets and something else just above a whisper.

One of the woman's legs which was bent at the knee subtly sank into the water hiding the body as I buried my face in the dirt unable to call out of cry. I'd just witnessed a weird murder. It felt as if I were losing my grip on sanity.

"Le sang est demandé, le sang est donné."

Daisy Mae removed her hands sitting there in a squat looking at her handiwork, then slowly stood.

"LE SANG EST DEMANDE, LE SANG EST DONNE!!" She shouted getting an echo in the wooded glen.

The water was normal again.

It was time for my second shock of the night.

Another woman walked out of the wooded area on the far side of the creek hanging just out of view near the tree line.

Then another.

...and another with her head hidden under a patchy burlap bag. The ends were tied off making them look like doe ears.

She was nude, a black woman with a young nubile body.

More appeared lining the edges of the creek some remaining in the shadows partially obscured by the foliage and trees. My heart was thumping as I went into a silent panic when a pair of bare feet appeared right over me. Another nude black woman disappeared into the brush giving a back view of her sculped body tight buttocks and odd lavender colored hair. She hadn't noticed me or maybe she didn't care. I could hear more of these women come out into the open all lining the sides of the creek. I wished I'd taken Daisy Mae's advice and closed my eyes.

"Le sang est demandé, le sang est donné."

"LE SANG EST DEMANDE, LE SANG EST DONNE!!" All of them shouted with voices carrying into the night air.

My eyes settled on one woman in particular with this incredible slim thick body topped with an incredible pair of sloping breasts. I couldn't make out her face on the other side of the creek but her eyes seemed to be catching the light much in the way and animals would to compensate for the darkness. Daisy Mae stood there looking about at the assemblage pushing her hair back exposing her face to the moonlight.

My eyes went wide.

The elderly woman stood up slowly straightening her back with bones audibly cracking under Daisy Mae's glare.

I felt myself losing it on the verge.

This was a much younger woman with a body devoid of the bruises, blemishes, and discolored sores. The saggy bits and portions of skin hanging from her arms and this pouch in front of her abdomen receded. Her deflated breasts were fuller now but still sort of pendulous. Her body was long and lean otherwise, renewed. She was affected standing there in the creek with Daisy Mae looking down at her palms, huffing almost hyperventilating.

Daisy Mae used a single pointer finger to raise this woman's chin up into the moonlight.

The body language of this renewed woman radiated an intense fear evidenced by her heaving bosom. This open wooded glen with a creek running through it was at once deathly silent as if all gathered were waiting for the other shoe to drop. I was still struggling with myself to move an inch feeling the strain all over. The women were silent.

Daisy Mae leaned in rewarding this woman with a slow sensual kiss that seemed to last forever.

"Your tithe has been accepted Elsie; you, are accepted but first blood belongs to the moon."

All of the woman were already walking into the creek in mass closing this wide circle around Elsie who looked entranced by the glare of Daisy Mae's lime green eyes illuminated in the darkness. I became aware of even more women present as more appeared walking in the water at Elsie and Daisy Mae's backs with the latter parting unwilling to stand directly behind their obvious leader. I doubted everything before my own eyes forcing disbelief for sanity's sake. The circle slowly got smaller as Elsie looked about at the women quite a few who were hiding their identities in various ways. One women was wearing a pinkish pillowcase over her head. All were nude.

Elsie's somewhat pendulous breasts were handled from behind nipples pinched and rolled by nimble fingers. She responded arching her back pushing her narrow hips backward as another hand reach in cupping her sex fingers disappearing. Other hands were caressing and massaging her everywhere as one of the unmasked women kissed her passionately followed by another who simply ran the flat of her tongue along Elsie's chin.

Daisy Mae watched everything with visibly salacious interest.

Two of the women fondled, groped, and eventually suckled a single breast apiece eliciting a passionate moan from the renewed convert. More of these women crowded in slowly swarming her as labored cries of passion echoed across the wooded glen. Elsie was lost hidden by this nude mob of strange women. They became this undulating mass of movement all moaning, whimpering, and collectively making love to Elsie. Just watching this made every fiber in my being light up like electricity was crackling throughout. My cock was thickening with veins sprouting.

The women surged outward revealing custody of Elsie's limbs with two women on each while a duo of nude woman supported her back underneath raising her gasping high into the air. Spread eagle it looked as if Elsie would be drawn and quartered as the women yanked hard on her limbs leaning backward with all their might.

Elsie was lifted higher into the air facing the heavens in a sort of offering.

Daisy Mae handled her inner thighs leaning in as her convert's eyes went wide in mixed panic and apprehension.

I watched her pleasure Elsie while she was being held aloft level with the woman's head. There wasn't much to see because of Daisy Mae's wealth of curly brown hair which obscured everything from view. Elsie went through a wide range of emotions head rolling about on her neck as she was eaten into hysterics. She flopped about trying to wrench and twist away but found herself held fast by the mob of odd women who formed this sort of human alter.

Daisy Mae stopped abruptly.

"First blood shall now be claimed in payment."

"LE SANG EST DEMANDE, LE SANG EST DONNE!!" All of the women shouted in unison all of their voices carrying.

Then it was quiet again save for the sole sound of additional footfalls leaves and sticks crushed underfoot until splashing was heard. This person was approaching from Daisy Mae's rear. The thumping of my own heartbeat was deafening. At this point I was nearly humping the grass and mulch with a turgid erection. I was starting to gasp.

A man appeared, from profile from my vantage point walking into the stream coming up from behind Daisy Mae.

He was nude.

...sporting an oversized engorged endowment fully erect protruding from his body like a flagpole.

This guy was old, likely older than Elsie herself with a receding hairline of ragged grey hair clinging to the back of his wizened head. He was packed with muscle rather more accurately described as sinewy.

All of the women shifted about becoming a human throne as the heads of two of them appeared hooked over Elsie's shoulders. She was manipulated into a sitting position legs splayed apart. Her lower half was shifted in his direction as this well used stud reached down grabbing her rather thin legs in his large gnarled hands. Elsie's eyes went wide in horror as he shoved her thighs into her abdomen.

Her bloodcurdling scream could be heard for miles as she was impaled and roughly fucked with nowhere to go.

The living altar shifted and redoubled its grip on Elsie.

There was nothing she could do, nowhere to go as she was bred with this old gnarly man who seemed to be in this sort of trance. Two women were nursing a breast apiece while other disembodied hands rubbed and caressed every free part of her body. Even her face was cradled as she was thoroughly screwed with machine like proficiency. He didn't make a sound, just sawing in and out of her cunt. Elsie's horrified screams got louder sending jolts of energy to my limbs.

Daisy Mae was nowhere to be seen.

"OH MY GAWD SOMEBODY HELP ME!! AW!! PLEASE IT HURTS!! PLEASE GAWD!!!" Her cries for help were suddenly met with a loud cacophony of screams, jeers and curses as Elsie found her voice. The women scrambled to the four winds leaving the woman to fall into the water impaled with this large knotted man atop her still thrusting away.

"GET HIM OFF!!" One of her thin arms was waving in the air starting to go limp.

My limbs felt as if they were released almost as if they'd been pinned down under a mill stone. I scrambled to my feet behind the brush finding my voice as well. The sound that erupted from deep within carried across the open wooded area surrounding the stream.

It was quiet.

I realized I was visible standing there as this revenant of a man stopped what he was doing looking directly at me.

His eyes were missing.

He was hollowed out nothing inside, just a sheath of black skin there in the darkness. There was this flicker inside the missing eye holes kind of like the effect you'd get from a campfire. His face was one I'd never forget to my dying day. It was quiet other than the crickets and varied night sounds of the forest. It felt like I'd done a wrong as he righted himself pulling Elsie to her feet. She looked different, darker around the eyes clinging to his side watching. The women started to reappear at the edge of the creek. They were peering at me without word.

"Aw boy, I told you not to make a sound." Daisy Mae's voice was there at the back of my left ear.

"LE SANG EST DEMANDE, LE SANG EST DONNE!!" All of the women shouted.

I pivoted turning to run.

Those eyes were there surrounded by darkness and nothing else. It felt as if I'd run into this big sweaty brick wall.

My scream was deafening.

...TO BE CONTINUED.