TIG OLE' BITTIES 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy Mae stared at the expression on my face biting her lower lip then stuck the tip of the bottle between her lips inverting her cheeks in a parody of fellatio. She favored the bottle continuing the phallic imagery then tossed it into a bush. Her hands slipped under my shirt covering my pecs pinching and rolling my nipples. She was diligent going into the back of my sweats grabbing handfuls of my butt as we made out even more. She moaned into my mouth still rocking us back and forth. There were goosebumps all over my body as I melted away letting go.

My hands slid under the night shirt covering her hyper pear shaped body cupping tits pinching them before running down her sides around to the upper shelf like swell of her huge ass cheeks. My thumbs found the beginnings of her cavernous gluteal cleft pressing down. I attempted to fold the front of her night dress over the back of her neck finding difficulty with the big bushy wealth of curly locks adorning her head. Daisy Mae pressed into me while I was trying pressing my cock against her mound tapping it a few times before inserting it into her thigh gap.

"Rub me down there Robert." Daisy Mae cooed after my tumescence between her plush inner thighs. She grabbed my butt again puppeting me in and out sawing her slit. She was volcanically hot dripping liquid heat all over my endowment as our crotches bumped.

"Fuck." I whispered into her ear which resulted in her breaking contact with another rough shove almost toppling me over. Daisy Mae backed away nodding her head in the negative as I began to panic. She tugged down on the hem of her night shirt visibly gasping with her chest heaving.

"Well, I don't know if I can trust you." She explained taking a step or two backward towards the end of the shack glaring intently.

"You can trust me Daisy Mae."

"I'm not just talking about fucking and stuff like that; I mean like, like REAL TRUST Robert. It's real easy to tell a girl everything she wanna hear when you want in her panties but I'm talking REAL EMOTIONAL, like INVOLVEMENT Robert! Like uh, well uhm, RIDE or DIE!! NO RUNNING!! You understand what I'm getting at right Robert?"

"Yeah Daisy Mae, I'm with you okay?" I was unconvincing standing there with my cock sticking straight out in front of my body like a flagpole. In all honesty I felt like screaming and pouncing on her.

"NO I MEAN WHAT I'M SAYING!!" She shouted getting an echo that should have woke up the neighbors in the distance and even Miss Minnie currently locked behind a closed door because of me.

"I MEAN IT TOO!!" I shouted back.

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"Like for real and everything Robert cause you've gotta be a real man to be with me serious! I don't wanna just play with you cause, like I see so much in you just looking and I want you to want what I'm offering with no regrets. Arnold would die for me ten ways to Sunday if I want but you, I just wanna know I can REALLY TRUST you Robert. I want us to be real fucking honest with each other and no lying! I can't stand that shit! I HATE IT!! If you're really gonna be mine I gots to have me some assurances and all boy! No half stepping on me nigga! Aw shit Robert man!"

Daisy Mae sounded as if she were on the verge of a breakdown still rocking side to side. I took her hands in my own but she snatched them away.

"I'm serious." She cautioned.

"I am too."

Daisy Mae grabbed my hand turning the palm upward staring into it intently narrowing her lime green eyes as if she were looking at something written there I couldn't see. This lasted a few seconds as she looked up with this undecipherable expression on her face that scared me a little.

"Then come on here with me." Her eyes became slits.

Daisy Mae gestured towards the thick foliage at the rear of the adjacent shack in custody of my hand. I might have hesitated but she was already walking back into the wooded area probably to the place we'd hooked up the night before. My gaze dropped to the bouncing cadence of her shelf like derriere which stretched the thin material to the max. The dueling halves of her voluptuous cheeks were hypnotic. Things gradually got darker drawing my attention up finding myself in no man's land as a visiting city boy. My gaze drifted upward finding this stern expression on Daisy Mae's face. The wooded cover of darkness made her lime green eyes stand out even more.

"Uhm, where are we?" I asked feeling anxious at the look I was getting worried she'd been irritated at the trajectory of my gaze. Daisy Mae took both of my hands in her own.

"You real hungry for it ain't you?"

"Yeah." The luminescent hue of her narrow looking eyes kind of took hold of you in this unexplainable manner that prodded the truth up to the surface before you even realized it.

"Okay I'll give you a little but you gotta walk just a bit more up this way."

We went further finding a clearing with a sparse creek running through it in the distance bordered by a number of thin whitish semi-grey colored birch trees. The sound of the water filled the air as Daisy Mae slowly down subtly turning to me in this wooded glen.

"Robert can you do a little something for me?" I figured she wanted us to skinny dip.

"Yeah, whatever you want." I was earnest struggling not to jump her bones.

Daisy Mae slid the night dress over her head revealing her rubenesque nude figure tossing it aside. The sight of her hyper-zaftig proportions struck me dumb for an instant as she shook out her shaggy wealth of brownish curls with informed this big bushy afro of sorts surrounding her rounded freckle peppered visage. Her lime green eyes went wide for an instant getting a frantic reaction as I stripped out of my clothes too.

"I'm gonna get down right here on my hands and knees on this very spot so you can fuck me real good like Robert; I want you to give it to me as hard as you can, I kin take it no problem. I NEED you to FUCK THE SHIT outta ME boy! Don't be trying that marathon shit cause I don't care if its five seconds or five fucking hours and you gotta CUM INSIDE!! That's important nigga...REAL IMPORTANT! And you'd better be listening cause if you fuck up, I'LL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN! And you ain't gonna be getting no more pussy from nobody!! NOBODY ROBERT!! NOBODY!"

My heart thumped hard and faster as she drilled her need into me with this crazed pep talk that should've made me run. My cock was pulsing from the inside radiating outward in scintillating bursts of sexual energy. Some translucent precum with the sticky consistency of syrup dripped from the crown of my prick as she got down on the unkempt grass and dirt assuming this position that looked like a frog on a lily pad. Her butt looked massive.

My cock rammed the back of her cunt so hard motion ripples radiated across her ass like the ones you got when you tossed a pebble into a pool of calm. That one sexually vicious stabbing thrust was accompanied audibly by a loud strained grunt from Daisy Mae. That spearing intrusion upon her volcanically hot and gooey virtue was heralded with an echo that carried across the forest. My balls were wedged into her slit balls hanging between her push womanly thighs. The end of her tunnel similarly pushed backwards adding tis ticklish feeling on my slit.

It felt as if I was on the verge of piercing her womb.

I held it there inside feeling her steaming piping hot cunt massage my girth as it retracted into an airtight sleeve.

It felt like I was losing my virginity for the second time.

Daisy Mae pushed back even harder on her haunches driving her massive butt into my crotch wriggling it a bit as if gearing up. Her narrow opening clamped down trapping my cock inside almost snapping it off as we both mewled.

That humongous ass started pounding into my crotch like a fleshy wrecking ball making these audibly wet claps. Daisy Mae took the initiative shoving her monster butt down onto the base of my endowment with feverish intent making it bounce and wobble all over the place. Kneeling behind her sitting on my haunches provided a sturdy anchor giving Daisy Mae my body as a living anchor. She was already creaming all of my cock as her walls felt like they were tightening up even more than before. My hands came down in duel audible slaps to her jiggling cheeks.

Greedy handfuls of the perfect rounded tops of her hips were captured giving me leverage to stab poke and pierce deep into her narrowing honeypot unabated. The flesh there bulged decadently between my fingers as her pillowy cheeks bounced off my pelvis like a trampoline. Those hands slid to her oddly narrow waist yanking Daisy Mae into my crotch violently. Every roove in her cunt was distinct grinding and gnawing on my still thickening shaft. The sight of her shuddering derriere sent me into near hysterics resulting in a rutting for the ages. She drew her thighs close together making that butt rise up adjacent with my abdomen nearly toucan the bottom of my defined pecs.

The wet squishy sound of her honeypot being rodded out filled the air intermingled with the noisy crickets and occasion hoot off in the distance. My hair started to stand on end accompanied by the prickling of goosebumps across my naked body. My balls swung up between her thighs hitting her mound like a pendulum. Daisy Mae's tunnel was inundated with our intermingled love juices creaming up with this foamy natural lubricant. I couldn't see her face but her groans and grunts through clenched teeth were audible. My crown thumped and stabbed at the end of her tunnel. I started to feel the tip of my cock beginning to pierce something.

I was this kiss.

My crown poked again and again finding tat it was actually a minuscule it of suction.

I wanted more volcanically cradled and cushioned from stem to stern driving my pelvis harder against her voluptuous buttocks. The tip of my cock prodded more efficiently getting some more of this new penetration at once addicted. My hands now clawed into Daisy Mae's shoulder blades from the ack for more leverage desperately working for this new reward for my stated fealty. Her giant derriere started to conform to my thrusts with changing shape as it splashed into my pelvis.

More of the head started to penetrate what felt like this waiting void. Daisy Mae bucked and bounced all over the place lancing herself in a desperate attempt to aid my efforts. I reached up gathering her bushy mane in one hand turning that natural curly fro of hers into a definitive ponytail wrapped around my fist doubled over. The motion ripples across the wide expanse of her badonkadunk were something to see. I reared back mightily on that fistful of hair very nearly arching her lower back in a way that should have snapped this large pear shaped woman in two.

The upper third of my cock burst through accompanied by this blood curdling scream that likely carried for miles.

I exploded inside of her so hard my eyes immediately rolled up into my head.

It felt like I was locked in place at two separate junctions just below the upper half and snuggly around the base of my member as I shot and squirted several ropes of potent thickened jizz into her snatch and probably her womb as well. Despite my stranglehold on her hair, Daisy Mae shoved her enormous derriere into my lap hiding it from view while her walls contracted and squeezed, coaxed, and massaged repeated rounds of cum out of me. I'd never felt anything like it before using both hands now to nearly rip the hair from her pretty head.

Then it was over but my cock was still trapped inside twitching as I flopped over her back releasing her hair. My arms weakly flopped on either side of her while my head lay on her upper back in profile drool running incessantly from my half opened mouth.

I slipped backward landing on the grass and dirt staring up at the stars and the moon through the surrounding trees. I was so exhausted that I could hear my own thumping heartbeat. Daisy Mae was kneeling facing away breathing hard as she ran both hands through her abused hair shaking it out again. She lanced back at me with those lime green corneas almost glowing in similar fashion to the way animals eyes caught light after dark.

She had this weird look on her face as she turned fully on her knees then crawled up at my left side on the grass studying my face intently. Her hand cupped my chin framing it then she used her pointer finger to open my mouth.

Daisy Mae leaned over my face drooling a steady stream of saliva into my open mouth.

"You done real good just like I asked Robert; thank you kindly for your donation and I like you so much I'm even gonna ask you to keep them eyes shut real tight like. You're gonna have to trust me real serious and keep quiet no matter what you hear, okay? Be silent boy and don't you peek no matter what you hear."

"Daisy?" She covered my mouth with her hand then slowly removed it replacing it with her lips kissing me briefly.

"Just keep them lips shut while I do my thang."

She crawled over me on all fours disappearing into the brush leaving me with a fleeting glimpse of her peachy looking snatch perfectly cradled between her pillowy ass cheeks and lush thighs. I couldn't have moved if I wanted almost completely exhausted. Daisy Mae's night dress remained behind as I heard her splashing about in the creek. Despite my condition which made my entire being akin to cement, I managed to turn my head in profile right side. Just through the underside of the excessive foliage I made out some movement in the distance.

Daisy Mae was squatting in the shallow water splashing herself with it repeatedly. This wasn't really washing but something else. I was close enough that I could see her mouth moving but couldn't hear anything she was saying. She used both hands dousing her face with water appearing to chant for a few seconds then stopped squatting there in the stream. I thought of her warning before disappearing starting to slowly try to move in the darkness.

Off in the distance there was the crackling of leaves and shrubbery underfoot.

Someone was approaching alarming me enough to glance under the brush again towards Daisy Mae.

She remained squatting upright with her elbows resting atop her thick thighs in the shallow stream, waiting.

The sounds came from another direction this time making me work harder to move. I didn't want us to be caught in our birthday suits by some rednecks lurking about in the backwoods. It was hard to move much less speak or call out, then I was at once glad. If I yelled whoever it was would hear too. Daisy Mae warned me to keep quiet beforehand.

Maybe she was waiting for these people?

Maybe she was in on it with them?

More crackling leaves and shaking foliage at the edge of my peripheral vision ramped up my anxiety. There was more than one person about in the wooded darkness.

This was coming from a new direction as I fought with my body trying to get it to obey me so that I could get up. I was obscured by the dense brush but didn't know how many people were out here. I panicked when I found that I was unable to call out to Daisy Mae. My joints ached remaining unresponsive prompting me to try rocking back and forth on the grass. My business was out for all the world to see and she was out in the open completely exposed. The crickets seemed to get louder in tandem with what was starting to sound like chanting off in the distance.

I heard a splash off in the distance followed by the sound of someone walking in the creek.

"Le sang est demandé, le sang est donné!"

I wriggled about more frantically turning my head towards the underbrush finding her still there waiting for something. The sounds and chanting were getting louder.

"Le sang est demandé, le sang est donné!"

My heels were starting to move digging up the hearth but my shoulders were inert while my neck ached from the attempted motion.

"Le sang est demandé, le sang est donné!"

I got a good rocking motion going working myself in the direction of the brush. I was torn between seeing who or what was coming or just rolling into a ball. I still couldn't speak or cry out getting scared. I managed to roll onto my stomach just as the splashing stopped peering through the bushes. I was distinctly aware of the biting cold breeze flowing through the wooded area.

"I HAVE COME!!" Some elderly sounding woman called out of nowhere scaring the shit out of me as that particular chant started to multiply. There were a lot of people out here hidden just out of view due to my partial inability to move.

It felt like I was underwater fighting to swim up to the surface as the chants got louder.

Daisy Mae remained squatting there silent facing away from the woman addressing her. She was visually serene with a knowing smile on her freckled face as it got noticeably colder. I squinted finding another person just a foot or two behind her in the creek. This woman was just standing there in a night slip waiting.

I recognized her as Miss Minnie's redneck neighbor from down the street adjacent to the road leading to the Belle home. This nasty ass old lady flashed me days earlier with her husband-son or whatever they were to each other which made my skin crawl just thinking about it. I was pretty sure my life had been in danger but they just wanted to troll me, probably disgust me too.

"I HAVE DELIVERED MY TITHE!!" She sounded desperate amid the chanting looking about nervously.

The chanting continued as she fidgeted.

"HAS MY TITHE BEEN ACCEPTED?!!" The old woman shouted earning an echo that carried.

The chanting got louder.

"I'VE DONE AS YOU ASKED!! EVERYTHING!! I HAVE DELIVERED MY TITHE AS DEMANDED! HAS IT BEEN ACCEPTED?!! LE SANG EST DEMANDE, LE SANG EST DONNE!! PLEASE!! I'VE DONE ALL YOU ASKED OF ME!!"

"You have?" Daisy Mae finally spoke squatting there in the stream in the buff.

"Ahm, not trying to sound ungrateful and all but I don't have much time left. I ain't got no money left for them doctors and they ain't even trying to hide what's happening to me. I know I ain't long for this world, I just wanna have me a time a fore I go beyonder that's all. I want...to be a woman one last time with Jeb. Has my tithe, been accepted?"

She sounded desperate beyond hope. Daisy Mae remained facing away with her chin tucked which made her thick bushy crown of curls hide her eyes.

"HAS MY TITHE BEEN ACCEPTED?!!" The elderly woman shouted again looking as if she would collapse. This was taking a lot out of her as evidenced by the coughing and wheezing that followed.

"It has." The chanting stopped.

Daisy Mae stood up turning to face the woman both standing in the stream. It was quiet for a few moments.

"Shuck on down."

I watched as the woman peeled the slip from her shoulders with trembling hands pulling it down until it was free of her. Underneath she presented a thin gangly body of saggy pockmarked skin discolored in patches and peppered with bruises associated with being bedridden for an extended period of time. Her crinkly blonde hair was patchy with visible boils in those spots. Her face read of unyielding continuous agony with a hangdog expression.

She exchanged glances with Daisy Mae now wheezing and gasping as if she were on her last legs.

The elderly woman slowly mimicked her squat almost falling over never taking eyes from the lime green ones hidden behind the wealth of hair covering the pretty freckled face underneath. She started splashing herself in the creek in the same fashion as Daisy Mae. Her action became more frenzied prompted by the gradually stern expression on Daisy Mae's face. I watched this old lady start to panic and sob uncontrollably splashing water everywhere until she fell forward on hands and knees shivering with her labored crying echoing.

Was this some sort of grift carried out by Daisy Mae?